> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

2 pagesV  1 2 > »  

> teXet TM-4503 X-quad - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.5 "
Magnifikus
Message#1
06.08.15, 07:26
- = S = -
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3448
Check in: 18.12.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

DiscussionteXet TM-4503 X-quad
PictureX-quad, TM-4503
Discussion �

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Photo
Attached Image

Specifications
Processor: Spreadtrum quad-core SC7731, Cortex A7, 1.2 GHz
Graphics processor: Mali-400 MP2
RAM: 512 MB
Internal Memory: 4 GB
Display: 4.5 inches, TFT, 480x854
Camera: 2 MP
Front camera: 0.3 MP
Communications: 2G / 3G, two SIM-cards (GSM / GPRS / EDGE 900/1800; HSDPA / UMTS 2100, reception: up to 21 Mbit / s, transmission: up to 5.76 Mbit / s), Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, A-GPS
Other: proximity sensor, light sensor, FM radio
Expansion slot: microSD / microSDHC (up to 32 GB)
Interfaces: microUSB, 3.5 mm
Text playback formats: DOC, EPUB, FB2, HTML / HTM, PDF, RTF, TXT (1251, UTF8)
Video playback formats: AVI, FLV, MKV, MP4
Audio playback formats: AAC, AMR, FLAC, M4A, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA
Battery: Li-Ion, 1 500 mAh
Dimensions: 135 x 67 x 9.6 mm
Weight: 142 g

Additional Information
The company teXet introduced a new affordable smartphone X-quad, which for a low cost offers a wide range of multimedia features inherent in modern mobile devices. The device is running a still current version of the operating system Android 4.4 KitKat. Other features of teXet X-quad include support for third-generation networks and two SIM slots that are simultaneously active in standby mode. The teXet X-quad is also equipped with a Spreadtrum SC7731 quad-core processor running at 1.2 GHz, which has enough power to perform all everyday tasks. Most of the front panel takes a 4.5-inch screen with a resolution of 480x854 pixels, made by TFT technology.

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 11.07.17, 16:32
Reason for editing: TWRP 3.0.2-0
Magnifikus
Message#2
16.12.16, 13:54
- = S = -
[offline]

Messages 3448

Instructions on firmware

• Download and install the driverAttached fileSPRD_NPI_USBDriver_1.4.rar(11.16 MB)

• Download the firmware utilityAttached fileUPGRADEDOWNLOAD_R2.9.9015.rar(5.48 MB)

• Download firmware from:of.sayta(799 MB) |Index.Disk
  • Run UPGRADEDOWNLOAD_R2.9.9015 and add the downloaded firmware by clicking on the first gear.
    Attached Image

• Run the firmware process (third button)
  • We connect the switched off phone to the computer by holding the volume button"-". When the firmware starts the button you can release
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

• We are waiting for the end of the firmware
    Attached Image

• Press the stop button (fourth button) and disconnect the device from the computer

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 18.12.16, 09:39
Reason for editing: Link
Magnifikus
Message#3
18.12.16, 01:52
- = S = -
[offline]

Messages 3448

Screenshots

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Magnifikus
Message#4
18.12.16, 02:32
- = S = -
[offline]

Messages 3448

Getting ROOT

Of the many ways to get root-rights only workedKingroot
If during the installation the program will issue
Attached Image
just click "Once again" and the installation will continue. While the developer mode is not enabled, the root can not be obtained.

P.S. A little bit about SuperSu and the SpreadTrum processorSuper-Sume (Post Aleksey_52 # 50750263)
Magnifikus
Message#5
18.12.16, 02:48
- = S = -
[offline]

Messages 3448

List of remote applications

On the screen of the application that I deleted.
Attached Image

All applications onIndex.Diskif you want to return, but the copy is not preserved.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 19.12.16, 17:02
VixxR
Message#6
12.01.17, 19:04
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 24
Check in: 28.02.13

Good day, please tell me with which phone it looks the same. I want to order a silicone rear bumper for it in China. On aliexpress on this phone does not find. In the summer, when I bought a case for him, the seller easily picked up the case from another phone (which I did not ask). THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!
Dzim4ik
Message#7
30.01.17, 14:30
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 983
Check in: 04.07.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

* Magnifikus, tell me how to get into the stock recovery, make wipes from the graphic key, the way from the cap through the computer is quite tricky. thank
Magnifikus
Message#8
30.01.17, 14:42
- = S = -
[offline]

Messages 3448

* kdf70, how to get to stok.rekaveri I did not understand. Through the program® Reboot Control Widgetentered (need ROOT). And the unlocked phone is appropriate.
On the switched off device, hold down the volume + and turn on until a special menu with tests appears. Below will be reset to factory settings.
Upd. Probably you will need the same password entry, so most likely according to the method from the header.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 08.02.17, 13:24
Reason for editing: Typo
Dzim4ik
Message#9
30.01.17, 16:15
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 983
Check in: 04.07.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 4/64

* Magnifikus, yes, I figured it out, a complete bummer - the same graph. Password, it's easier to flash it.
I stitched everything from the cap, got rid of the problems!

Post has been editedkdf70 - 30.01.17, 17:57
Reason for editing: added
Alekhack
Message#10
30.03.17, 05:07
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 06.04.08
DEXP Ixion M350 Rock

Does everyone have a battery in their eyes?

--------------------
Better diesel, can only be a turbo diesel
PrOsTo_EvGeN
Message#11
12.05.17, 18:19
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 16.01.17

Here they gave this device to the firmware, when turned on for charging, it reboots forever. I am flashing this method and at 92 seconds when installing the system itself, Error User Cansel what to do? Now the body does not respond and charging does not restart

Post has been editedPrOsTo_EvGeN - 12.05.17, 18:20
Bultuz
Message#12
01.06.17, 10:36
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 15.12.11

Looking for a texet tm-4503 display module. Who will tell his labeling
labzero
Message#13
05.06.17, 17:55
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 05.06.17
Lenovo A820

recovery TWRP 3.0.2-0
stitched throughFlashifywith root

Posted 05/06/2017 5:56 PM:

file recovery.img - stock recovery

Attached files

Attached fileTWRP 3.0.2-0.img(11.18 MB)
Attached filerecovery.img(8.34 MB)

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 11.07.17, 16:33
Reason for editing: In the header
labzero
Message#14
05.06.17, 18:01
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Lenovo A820

labzero
Message#15
05.06.17, 18:46
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Lenovo A820

Change KingRoot to SuperSU, albeit without "allow-deny" notifications
mrvolkov1
Message#16
29.08.17, 20:56
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 02.01.13

* AlekHack"Does everyone have a battery in their eyes?"
Yes, there is. I understand this because of the virus house sewn into the original firmware (when you get to the Internet, at intervals of time there are advertising pictures on the whole screen and hang until you click on the link). I have, for the night at 15-20% the battery sits down (although everything that is possible is turned off, including the Internet).
At the office. On the site, the manufacturer even threw out a new firmware, with the comments that in the old virus.
I bought this miracle a long time ago, more than a year ago. Govnice rare, to be honest.
There were no more detailed instructions for the firmware, I could not flash it, I wrote to the support site a couple of times, no one answered.
Camera UG - 2 MP, but very blurry, A4 text is not visible on the photo, only A5, as if 1.3 MP
Poor display, colors are incorrectly transmitted even at a right angle and how not cool.
The sensor is offset along the edges, when you type on the left you need to press a little to the left of the buttons, to the right a little to the right - vybeshivaet.
The Internet catches steadily, but the down-to-date sensor will quickly kill the desire to type in the addresses of sites.
The back button and sometimes it can go home for a few seconds - at first I thought the sensor was not accurate, I don’t get there, only later I realized that it was a hangout.
GPS - it searches for a long time, it may not find satellites at all in the forest between trees. In the car sometimes 4 satellites max.
Call menu is inconvenient, no elementary functions.
I use it more as a dialer, I have already broken the screen in several places, I will happily replace it already. One thing pleases - with the spoken speaker and microphone there were never any problems, you could hear both the interlocutor and the interlocutor of me.
As something like the tech firm Nitsche for the budget, but from this model I will long depart. Anyway, I promised myself that I would not buy cheap phones anymore. Well, something like this, the cry of the soul chtol.

Post has been editedmrvolkov1 - 29.08.17, 21:07

--------------------
Your words make my head beat more often.
tvtester
Message#17
01.09.17, 11:50
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 31.08.11
Samsung Galaxy 550 GT-I5500

Blind on the basis of stock firmware firmware with twrp. Now it can be flashed into the device with a standard firmware without rutting, and when it gets bored, it can be demolished.
If it's interesting, I'll post it, although I can build it myself in five minutes I can build it.

Post has been editedtvtester - 01.09.17, 11:53
tvtester
Message#18
07.09.17, 22:35
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 31.08.11
Samsung Galaxy 550 GT-I5500

Gutted the system in the firmware from the office. site. I expelled 2 trojans (this is in the firmware where the problems with viruses were solved :)), removed extra applications, assembled into a package. I asked again while testing.
At least in the widgets of bookmarks left sites stopped spontaneously appearing, traffic was diminished.

Post has been editedtvtester - 07.09.17, 22:37
Chefandr
Message#19
25.09.17, 10:00
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 22.09.17
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

Gutted the system in the firmware from the office. site. I expelled 2 trojans (this is in the firmware where the problems with viruses were solved), removed the extra applications, assembled it into a package. I asked again while testing.
At least in the widgets of bookmarks left sites stopped spontaneously appearing, traffic was diminished.

Hello everyone!
Dad has such a phone. I just want to reflash it, because it periodically freezes: an advertisement opens, which is not removed at all, and then an error pops up (an error occurred in the system application and in some other one). Well, the battery is eaten before our eyes. As people write, this is a problem in the virus.
Got Root right, put all the excess! Bottom line: the battery has become better kept, work has become better, BUT bugs with advertising have remained, the truth has become a little less common and it remains that left sites appear on widgets. Can true viruses? The other day, I installed a custom Recovery, in general, I am ready for the firmware. Shoveled all the forums, but somehow I did not find a normal firmware. I already wanted to install that firmware from of.sayta where problems with viruses were solved, but then I looked through the forum again and saw your message (quoted in the beginning of the message).

I need it, sobssna .... If it is possible, I would like to try your firmware
Chefandr
Message#20
26.09.17, 15:01
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 22.09.17
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

Problems with the sensor have started, you press in one place, the sensor works in another place. And this ad ... You go into the settings, but in general at least where, advertisements open to the full screen, even without the Internet, the phone hangs for about a minute and does not react at all, even to the lock. Then the Provisions / Shell / Settings / Provider application error message (in random order) pops up. He climbed on the phone, checked by the antivirus, it shows these utilities as malicious and that they are third-party, not system, and there are still the same system ones, so they are normal. Block, delete - normal. As soon as you connect to the Internet, the phone itself downloads again, again puts and glitches on a new one. I made a full reset - immediately normal, then after some time the glitches begin.
In the morning I flashed the phone, put the firmware from the offsite, the one where the viruses were supposedly fixed. I put on instructions from the cap. Normally got up, it works. Root rights flew off. I'm flashing Root, setting up an Internet - the problems start again. (I don’t have flash drives on my phone, virus-coats won't climb from there, only native memory) I put Root Checker from the market to check if there is a root, says that it’s like a root, but it’s not like that. From a computer - everything is ruled, but there is no right on the phone. I can not delete anything, I can clean the system too.
Damn, I'm already tired. I do not know what to do.
Who thinks about this? And in general, what to do ??

Posted on 09/26/2017 at 15:05:

* tvtester, share, please, with the firmware that I cleaned and assembled myself.
I could have done it myself, but I don’t know how and don’t understand, I have never done it
senya37
Message#21
15.12.17, 14:30
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 05.03.15
Acer Iconia Tab A1-810

People help if anyone has a firmware free from virus and unnecessary unnecessary. I will be very grateful.

Post has been editedsenya37 - 15.12.17, 14:30
teXet

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 5:32 pm