HP Pro Tablet 608 G1 - Discussion | [tabletpc] 7.86 "/ 2.24GHz / 2 / 4GB RAM

Rep: (26)
DiscussionHP Pro Tablet 608 G1
PicturePro Tablet 608 G1
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information

Attached Image

Specifications:
Announcement: 2015, June
Screen: S-IPS, 7.86 ", 2048x1536, 16M colors, touch, capacitive, multi-touch 10 touches, Gorilla Glass 4
Internet: LTE
HSDPA, HSUPA
Wi-Fi: a / b / g / n / ac, 2.4 + 5 GHz
Iron: 2.24 GHz, Intel Atom Z8500, 64 bit, 4 Airmont cores, Intel HD Graphics Gen 8
Memory: RAM 4 GB, ROM 128 GB, microSD up to 2000 GB, 2/4 GB RAM, 32/64/128 GB ROM
Battery: Li-Ion, 21.00 Wh
Weight: 360 g
Dimensions: 207 x 137 x 8.35 mm
Photo: 8 MP, no flash, autofocus
frontal: 2 MP
Music: MP3 player, 2.5 mm audio output
Bluetooth: v4.0
Navigation: GPS, A-GPS
Additional Information:
This is the first commercial HP tablet running Windows 10. It is equipped with the base vosmidyumovym HD-display with a resolution of 2048x1536 pixels and an aspect ratio of 4: 3. The device - a solution for business users who require greater mobility of employees. Its thickness is 8.35 mm, and weight - 450 Grammian. The tablet features a durable design: here and tempered glass Gorilla Glass 4, and a reinforced metal housing. Built unit on the basis of Intel Atom Z8500, 4 GB RAM and 128 GB of internal memory. Another interesting detail - port USB-C, which appeared in the HP mobile devices for the first time.
Useful

Post has been editedstp101 - 03.07.19, 18:06
Reason for editing: Screen Replacement

Rep: (148)
In some article, it was mentioned that it supports the stylus. Interesting Synaptix or Wacom. Or ordinary capacitive?

Rep: (21)
When will it go on sale? and then everyone writes that already and nowhere

Rep: (31)
Interestingly, the video output via the USB-C port will function or only for charging and the host.

On YouTube, the adversaries are posting reviews, but we have silence. It's a shame. Probably to NG, the news will bring. And there are already quite a few of them on the z8300-z8500

On the Russian website of HP, specs and accessories appeared.
http://www8.hp.com/en/...id=7484083#!tab=models
Waiting for sales. And of course the order of prices. ;););)
Ha, if the price tag is from 30 pieces (for the initial configuration), even if not brought at all. :(

Post has been editedSKY.SPB - 07.11.15, 18:44

Rep: (150)
SKY.SPB @ 11/07/2015, 18:37*
Ha, if the price tag is from 30 pieces (for the initial configuration), even if not brought at all. :(

Absolutely agree! Despite the fact that Intel has already announced a revised audit Cherry Trail; despite the fact that quite the right accessories to it, too, will cost a lot of money (when our a wrap), and finally, most importantly - despite the fact that Chinese analogue to buy more than 2.5 times cheaper. Yes, the assembly will be of lower quality. Yes, without the support of an active stylus. Yes, the screen is slightly worse (perhaps even coated only). Yes, the sound is also slightly worse. But whether all this the price you ask for it (especially for a minimum configuration without any accessories and even adapters), if for the money you can buy two good-quality "Chinese" with all the "strapping"? In my opinion, not worth it. :)
In general, a tablet, if there is any future, is only in the corporate segment. In the consumer - a full span, at least with us.
P.S. By the way, according to tests, he also has an internal drive very mediocre, at the level of the lowest budget "Chinese".

SKY.SPB @ 08/05/2015, 09:55*
In some article, it was mentioned that it supports the stylus. Interesting Synaptix or Wacom.

It seems that there is some kind of its own technology, as is the case with one of the pioneers - Dell Venue 8 Pro, if you have heard.

I totally agree with you.
I myself have Asus Vivotab note 8.
I'll wait for the update of Dell venue 8 pro, on the x5 z8500 processor.
Now, there the pen will be from Wakoma, and not from the Synaptics. Also a 4G modem.
Yes, and more resolution. Dell is not one of the cheapest companies, but the build quality is solid and the support is better. Azus changed a couple of times, there were known problems associated with the accuracy of the positioning of the pen and dead zones.
A year is constantly in work. I didn’t let you down.
The desire is to be updated. I hope there will be no problems with trotting, as on the previous version on z3740D.
About the Chinese. I have a negative experience. I took the Cube i7 stulys, shed it off, as soon as I read the reviews. And he was right. The new owner is still tormented. And we have a lot of negativity on our site. Dawned. I will not risk it anymore. I'll take the new Dell as it goes on sale.
P.S. And what is the new revision? Apparently, I overlooked the news. Or you, about x3, x5, x7?
P.S. 2. And truly, with memory they were really greedy. I was sure that there was an SSD. :(

Post has been editedSKY.SPB - 08.11.15, 17:12

Rep: (150)
SKY.SPB @ 11/08/2015, 18:03*
And what is the new revision?

Here's the newslinkcan be read. It seems to be nothing particularly critical, although this may alert that "it seems to be" ...

About the "Chinese", there are too many nuances. It is even a topic for full article. :) In short, the device should be chosen for a particular model (in most cases, even in complete isolation from the name of the manufacturer). While you need to pay close attention to the novelty of the technology used in it (and in this case, just focus on the manufacturer's need to pay pretty close). Because in our time of the final product testing period shortened decaying capitalism is not something that before any kind was a reasonable limit, and driven into a minus; That test is, in fact, prototypes of the end consumer ... and not just Chinese companies (they have something, the truth, and often there is no other way), and "most-most" brands this sin constantly. Suffice it to recall the same problems with the first batch of said Dell Venue 8 Pro and Asus Vivotab Note 8. And it would be good more potential problems were limited to only blame the final manufacturers. Why, even ambush can happen at any level of configuration - from buggy wifi module to crooked to write a driver for any of the components.
So the risk of running into a problematic copy from a Chinese company is fully paid for by the difference in the price of a similar device from a famous brand, and, often, this ratio is strongly in favor of the "Chinese". And taking into account the increasing responsibility for warranty service and the accumulation of engineering and technological experience, this gap will only intensify every year.

Post has been editedIceArms - 08.11.15, 18:52

Bought, ask questions.

Rep: (0)
Hello ukflrj.
New percent and 4 gigabytes of memory justify themselves?
how much does the battery hold?
where and what did they take, if not secret?

Took inhttp://www.regard.ru/46 520 rubles, version 4/64 only WiFi.

In daily work, office, mail, Internet - works with a bang. A day was transported with him.
At first, I rolled up a bunch of updates, both windows 10 and bios.

I did not conduct accurate tests for the battery life; according to the sensations, the claimed 8 hours lasted.

Appearance, materials and assembly of the case - worthy, looks - "rich".

While I do not regret the purchase.

Post has been editedukflrj - 10.01.16, 22:13

Congratulations on your purchase.
I clicked on the link you provided.
Either the prices have fallen, or I’m not looking there.
The version as you have 4/64 / Wi-Fi plus 3G, already costs 53 $.
Worth the wait.
And yet, does your device without 3G / LTE have GPS?
It is very important for me.
Thank.

Sorry, messed up with the price, 46520 rubles.

Judging by the GPS description, no.

Thank.
Was the stylus included?
If so, is it on battery?
How stealth behaves around the edges.
And in general, how does it feel? So far, the tests have not done.
How is it heated?
Who has a new generation of Intel, complain of heating.
About GPS, you can see in the Device Manager in the sensors section. Or if it’s 10, in the right-hand blind, a box is located. In the general settings there is a subitem, the module is indicated there.

Post has been editedSKY.SPB - 11.01.16, 07:46

Rep: (1045)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “UMPC, MID and Tablet PC �

Only a power supply is included.
It is heated a little, there are no complaints in the work.

Not yet used to fast battery drain:

11:24 Discharged 99% 5 min
14:40 79% 4 min
15:30 74% 3 min
17:43 59% 3 min
19:49 47% 2 min
20:37 42% 2 min
22:18 31% 1 min
23:24 24% 1 min
00:06 18%

At the same time, the tablet was turned off, turned on and recorded the remaining battery for hours.

That's funny.
I hoped the pen will be complete.
Could you try if the pen works from the Samsung Note line? At least the first, at least the last fifth. There technology is also from Wacom, but there are nuances: Fit, bambo, etc.

With a discharge in a dream, an ambush of course.
Although, if WiFi, BT is connected, updates may come.
As I understand it, Windows is naked and no services were turned off.

A free office comes complete. Was there a piece of paper from Mikes with an activation code?

If you are interested in the issue of discharge in sleep mode, scroll through the topics Dell venue 8 pro and Asus vivotab Note 8.
There you will find many practical advice.
For example:
Dell Venue 8 Pro - Discussion (Post by cstrizh # 31281730)

Do not get lost. Please write about the tablet, very interesting.

The pen is not included in all kits.
The pen from surface pro 3 does not connect, in principle, the expected result. I think from Samsung it will be too, I will check on Sunday.
In general, about the pen, my experience is negative, I tried to force myself to use it on: note 3, note 10.1, surface pro 3. It did not take root.

the office didn’t go to delivery, it doesn’t bother me because I paid for office 365 for two years.

thank you very much for the link, powercfg, at first glance, a mega utility, I’ll do the optimization.

Rep: (0)
Hello experts, is it possible to configure a PPPoE connection on this device through such a stray

Attached images
Attached Image

Such a stray must be connected via an adapter, USB-C - micro USB. I connected a similar adapter, the network sees it, and the PPPoE protocol does not depend on the adapter.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/19, 00:19