67 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Alcatel One Touch Y900NB - Discussion | [wifirouter] [ltemodem] LTE-A router from Beeline
itrump
Message#1
04.08.15, 19:36
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 77
Check in: 12.10.16

Alcatel One Touch Y900NB - Discussion

Attached Image

Links
Specifications
Title:Alcatel One Touch Link Y900NB

Chipset:Qualcomm MDM9230

Maximum data transfer rate:
-------------------
LTE-A:
Download: 300Mbps
Upload: 50Mbps
UMTS:
Download: 43.2Mbps
Upload: 5.76Mbps

Supported ranges:
-------------------
2G GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
3G UMTS: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
4G FDD-LTE: 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz

LTE Channel Aggregation (LTE Advanced, 4G +):
-------------------
12 possible combinations
B1_B8,
B3_B3, B3_B7, B3_B8, B3_B20,
B7_B3, B7_B7, B7_B20,
B8_B1, B8_B3,
B20_B3, B20_B7

Wi-Fi:
-------------------
Chipset: Qualcomm QCA6174
Ranges: 2.4 / 5 GHz
Standards Supported: 802.11a / b / g / n / ac
Encryption: WPA / WPA2 PSK (AES)
Simultaneous connections: 32
WPS function: PIN, Push The Button (protected from brute force attacks and PixieWPS)

Connectors:
-------------------
USB 3.0 Micro-B, compatible with USB 2.0 micro-b
Micro sim
MicroSD maximum capacity is 128GB.
2x Hirose MS-156 for connecting external antennas

Battery:
-------------------
3.8V / 3600 mAh Li-ion
PowerBank 5V / 1000 mAh function

Dimensions:
-------------------
Height: 62 mm
Width: 89 mm
Thickness: 16.5 mm
Weight: 127 g

Additional functions:
-------------------
Management through the Adnroid / iOS application
Web Based Management
USB connection to computer (RNDIS Ethernet, Card Reader)
OTG host mode. Connecting devices to the router (Available after installing modules)
USSD requests
SMS sending
Unlocking for all operators
Currently, the Alcatel Y900 device is sold in Russia only by Beeline.
Initially, the device is blocked by the operator Beeline.

According to article 16 point 2"On Consumer Protection":
It is forbidden to condition the purchase of certain goods (work, services) by the obligatory purchase of other goods (work, services). Losses caused to the consumer due to violation of his right to free choice of goods (works, services) are reimbursed by the seller (executor) in full.

This means that if the device was acquired in Russia, according to the lawrequired to unblock at the request of the client.
To do this, simply contact any Beeline communications salon. Employees have access to a database in which an unlock code is recorded for each IMEI sold in the Russian Federation device. They can assure you for a long time that they do not have codes, and they cannot unlock the device. In this case, ask to call the manager of the salon and clarify information.

1. Going to buy a device, take with you the SIM card of any other operatorNOT BEELINE
  2. In the cabin, insert the SIM card and turn on the device by holding the power button until the blue LED on the front panel lights up. Wait for the device to load (about 5 seconds)
  3. Connect to the WiFi network Y900NB_xxx. The password and the exact name of the network are written on the sticker.under the battery
  4. Visit the sitehttp://192.168.8.1Password from the paneladmin
  5. Enter the unlock code that you received from Beeline employees

Sometimes inexperienced employees take their time for a long time, saying they don’t know about any codes.
In this case, be categorical and demand a code until you give it to you.

The method is guaranteed to work and tested several times.

Method 2:
If for some reason you cannot get the code in the Beeline showroom, for example, the device was purchased not in Russia,
You can ask for the code in this topic:Here you can get unlock codes for modems / routers for FREE.
Or thishttp: //forum.gsmhostin…-only-here-v5-1914295/

Or google search "Unlock Alcatel One Touch Y900 ".
There are several services selling unlock codes for about 100 rubles.
Photo
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Useful links:
Hardware UART connection
The linux kernel is loaded with the parameterconsole = ttyHSL0,115200, n8 . Contacts / dev / ttyHSL0 are printed on the board and can be used to read kernel messages.
If the UART is needed only for reading debug messages, you can not solder the TX pin.
UART voltage: 1.8V. You can use any 3.3V adapter to read data from the RX port.
As the ground GND contact, you can use the metal part of the USB connector connected to the router. Moreover, if the TTL adapter and the router are connected to the same computer, it is not necessary to connect the GND contact.
To access the board, it is necessary to unscrew the four screws at the corners of the cover and pry off the back cover at the junction with the silver plastic case.
Attached Image

Patch for firmware Beeline
Do not install software From the virtual CD-ROM that appears when the router is connected via USB.
You can control the router through the web interface, software is not needed for this.

The patch contains:
  1. Instead of a CD-ROM, the device connects as an ADB and RNDIS Ethernet adapter
  2. SSH server
  3. The function of enabling / disabling aggregation mode 7 + 7 with which there are problems in Megafon networks
  4. In the firewall closed ports SSH, Telnet, FTP on the WAN interface
  5. Removed Beeline styling from the web interface

Installation Instructions

1. Download the patch archive.github.com/zhovner/Y900-Beeline-improve/releases/
And unpack it into a separate folder.Do not run the files from the archive without unpacking.

2. Connect the Alcatel Y900 to your computer. The router must be turned on at the time of connection.
Wait for the virtual CD-ROM to appear with the Beeline software. Do not install anything from this disk.
Remember the letter of the virtual disk.
Attached Image

3. Run the program TCL-SWITCH-TOOL.exe from the archive with the patch and enter the letter of the Beeline CD-ROM.
And press the buttonSWITCH: 0x16 0xF9 (degug)
The router will switch to diagnostic mode and three new devices will appear.
Attached Image

One of them is the ADB interface through which the patch will be uploaded.
If windows did not find the driver for the ADB interface, install them from the Drivers folder in the archive with the patch.
Attached Image

3. Make sure the ADB interface is installed correctly. It should have such parameters in the device manager.
Attached Image

4. Start start.cmd and press Enter to start the firmware.
Attached Image

Attached Image

5. When the patch is unpacked, restart the router with the power button.

Ssh details
IP: 192.168.8.1
login: root
password: oelinux1

The root password is better to change.

Post has been editedctich - 15.05.17, 23:31
Reason for editing: Change IMEI
vvevvevve
Message#42
21.08.15, 00:49
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7852
Check in: 02.12.08

I continue to investigate aggregation. Using information on yesterday’s identified and anticipated conditions, it was possible to achieve the inclusion of CA in the MTS network and in a couple of other places. The technology is simple: the router connects to the computer with a long, thick USB extension cable, the computer starts a session of active data transfer and QXDM as a situation monitor, and then the router is taken in hand and, within the length of the extension cable, moves in space. Until a CA is turned on in any position.
For example, this afternoon I got the following result at the beginning of Dubninskaya Street (in the pictures - the beginning of using the second carrier and aggregation in the process):
Attached Image
Attached Image

Here you can see that the "push" to the beginning of the process is clearly an improvement in the signal quality parameters. And after the second carrier begins to be used for data transmission, these quality requirements may no longer be met.
It looks like there really is some sort of second carrier quality threshold, before which CA does not work. This, of course, is sad enough, because it is in situations with small SINR values ​​that the second independent stream could greatly help, “add speed”. However, I assume that the value of this threshold can be customized by the operator individually - it is possible that even at the level of a specific BS group.

And here is the intra-band aggregation CA_7_7 on the Megaphone network:
Attached Image

This picture was observed on Lermontov Square 20.08 at 17:55.
Here are surprised channel numbers. If we assume that the bandwidth of each carrier is 20 MHz, then the main carrier channel 2850 corresponds to (downlink) 2620 ... 2640 MHz, and the second carrier channel 3048 corresponds to the frequency 2639.8 ... 2659.8 MHz. That is, there is some strange overlay. The first thing that comes to mind is that there is not 20 MHz per lane. Unfortunately, I did not guess to see the real values ​​of the width of the carrier bands during the experiment.

By the way, this experiment once again clearly demonstrated the deadly overload of the Megafon network. Look, what are the parameters of the radio channel: 40 MHz band, SINR - "under the twenty". With such parameters, the speed should be very close to the theoretical limit - 300 Mbit / s. But in practice, it barely reached 10 Mbit / s - moreover, with terrible unevenness. And on a single carrier, and generally it turns out 4 Mbit / s, on average in several dimensions. I would see who "from the theorists" - would go crazy with such a discrepancy! From the system, where traditionally, with wireless data transmission, being a bottleneck, the radio channel has ten times more bandwidth than the “ground infrastructure” (with the available load). Surely, if such an experiment is conducted at the same place, for example, at midnight, then very beautiful numbers can be seen.
Yes, and the Megaphone network on the air in the same place in the B20 at 5 MHz (!) Bandwidth and with a SINR of about 7 dB allows you to watch speeds of around 7 Mbit / s without any problems.

And it’s also funny that I still haven’t seen the aggregations in the Beeline network (which, in fact, sells this equipment). Although, of course, at each of the points I check the networks of all three operators, using these newly developed "techniques", like moving and rotating a router on a long cable in different planes :). Probably not yet found the right place. Perhaps, the “quality threshold”, the existence of which I suggested above, is set in Beeline to such great importance that the places where the parameters of the network signals in B7 and B20 simultaneously exceed it are not very many.

Maybe, by the way, in the settings of the modem subsystem of the router there is some parameter associated with such a "threshold", but I did not immediately find anything similar.
And I also want to somehow organize the hardware indication of the CA mode on the face (in the sense, on the LEDs) of the router itself. For example, blink the first level LED in this mode. How to flash - in general, not a question. The question is how to get information "inside" the Linux platform about the activity of this mode.
vvevvevve
Message#43
22.08.15, 04:29
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7852

Well, here is the last, third operator "pulled up": Beeline, CA_7_20:
Attached Image

This is also on Dubninskaya - not very far from the place where I “caught” MTS yesterday.
In general, after observing aggregation in the networks of other operators, the graphics seem familiar. Again, CA is activated during active data transfer, and the apparent reason for its inclusion is supposedly an increase in RSRQ on the second carrier to a certain value.
The only thing that attracts attention is that the cell IDs (PCI) for both carriers are the same here. Does this mean that the BS networks in B7 and B20 are located at the same point? I can not yet say, did not look - where they are really located.

Here, however, revealed one unpleasant feature. If the situation on the air is such that the device is immediately registered (on the main carrier) in the B20 network, then nothing will happen: the CA_20_7 combination is not available on this network. Perhaps I am mistaken, but I conducted several dozens of experiments on this subject, with the same result. And another interesting fact is that B7 has some priority in the settings: immediately after turning on the device, it is registered in the B7 network - even where its signal quality is very low. Perhaps, in this way, someone who set up the system (the manufacturer was commissioned by Beeline?), Tried to “smooth out” this flaw as much as possible - the lack of possibility CA_20_7. But, unfortunately, this does not help, because if the signal of the B20 network with better quality is present, then, of course, after a few seconds, the router re-registers to the B20 network, and then "not pull out" from there (if not move) - This means a guaranteed lack of aggregation. Another way - a complete shutdown of the B20 in the router means, of course, the same thing.
As a result, it is more difficult to “catch” aggregation in Beeline networks than in networks of other operators.

Because in MTS, as it turns out, both combinations - CA_7_3 and CA_3_7 work. Here is an example of the last action:
Attached Image

Pay attention to one point in this example: although the inclusion of aggregation is coupled, again, with the observed increase in the RSRQ of the second carrier, the quality of its signal after the start of data transfer is quite poor - the SINR value drops to -20 dB in peak. But this is not a reason to turn off the mode. And this is right, in my opinion. If such a stream adds at least 1 Mbit / s to the overall speed, then why not?
Well, Megaphone has intra-band aggregation, so such a “asymmetric set of combinations” problem cannot arise in principle.

It's time to sum up. So, it has been experimentally proven that (in Moscow) aggregation really works in the networks of all three operators. I have not yet carried out targeted measurements of speed, but for any test it can be seen that the speed when using two carriers is expectedly higher than when using one. Moreover, the degree of increase "by eye" corresponds to the calculated, theoretical: for Beeline and MTS networks - about 1.5 times, for the Megaphone network - about 2 times. More precisely, in the MegaFon network, the increase often turns out to be even more than expected. This is because the speed limit there is not caused by the parameters of the radio channel, but by the transport infrastructure. And here it turns out that the load peaks of each of the two BSs do not coincide, and the BS with the second carrier is “looser” at the moments when the BS with the first carrier is overloaded and vice versa. That is, the inevitable reduction in speed to almost zero at times when everything is bad on one BS does not happen due to the fact that "there is some kind of life" at the second at this time.

Well and, navrenoe, many will be interested in the answer to the question: "Is it worth buying a router with aggregation support for twice the amount than a typical device with Cat.4 support?". I will answer it like this:
If you use a mobile router “by appointment” - you travel around the city with it, get Internet access in different, sometimes difficult to predict places with it, then, without a doubt, it’s worth buying. Just because in some cases (where CA will turn on) you will get a much higher speed than with a "normal" device, without support for aggregation. Including, and when working in the "dead" networks.
And if it turned out that the router is used in a stationary mode, when using mobile communication as a substitute for a “normal” cable connection, then I recommend first taking this or similar thing from someone “for trial”. If it turns out that in the place where this connection is organized for you, aggregation works in the network of the operator whose services you are used to using, then you yourself will not ask whether it’s worthwhile — go and buy such a piece of metal.
If there is no aggregation at the testing point, then, of course, there is no point in spending money on such equipment yet. Although, this may be a good reason for testing the networks of other operators. The networks are still in continuous development - new BSs are being installed, various settings of the equipment and the network management software are being carried out. So the network, the signal of which was “not caught” six months ago, when you selected the operator, can now be completely different and provide significantly better parameters than the one whose services you use now.
vvevvevve
Message#44
23.08.15, 15:46
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7852

My opinion on the functionality of the API (an internal software interface that provides the functions of the muzzle, for example) was inclined in a positive way. It was found that information about the activity of aggregation can be obtained "inside" after all. Moreover, this information is even displayed in the face:
Attached Image

In the screenshot, the indication "4G +" is highlighted, which replaces "4G" in the aggregation mode.
In fact, someone from the owners of such a device has already spoken or written about this to me, but I did not pay attention. Most likely, because he himself, until recently, did not observe such an indication. Or maybe because the Y900 went on sale when I was actively involved in the research of the megaphone MF910. And there, as you know, these lines with "4G +" are everywhere - in the face, on the face, and in the code of the scripts, of course. "Not in the case" are present: in Megaphone, the combination of characters "4G +" is not related to aggregation. Is that only in terms of attempts to mislead subscribers who for some reason this attitude suggests ...

But the Alcatel mobile application does not yet know about this indication. When you turn on the mode with CA in the field where the radio access technology is displayed, in this case "No Service" is displayed. And after that (more precisely, after disabling CA), by the way, the application often "loses" the router. Perhaps the failures described in the reviews of this application are associated with this.

It is obvious that it is terribly inconvenient to follow the aggregation in the face during the "field tests". Therefore, I again returned to the idea of ​​organizing the display of the CA mode using the device LEDs. To do this "correctly", you need to understand the code of the API daemon - it periodically polls the modem part to obtain the current network parameters and control the status of the LEDs depending on the signal level and radio access technology.
A “disassembly” with a demon, however, is not a quick and not very simple affair. Of course, you need to do this, but you can do it when there is more free time. And now I have made a simple decision "on the knee". Its essence is that when the machine is loaded, the script automatically runs, which periodically, every 2 seconds, starts another one, the second script. In this second script, using CGI, I get the code of the radio channel operation mode and, if its value corresponds to the CA mode, I turn on two “side” LEDs - “4G” and “3G” at the same time. And if the value (according to the results of the next "measurement") corresponds to the "just LTE" mode, then turn off the "3G" LED. Thus, if two diodes are lit simultaneously, that is, CA.
This solution has several disadvantages. A separate process launched every 2 seconds by itself (even several processes are obtained - due to the need to process the data received from CGI) is wrong, since it duplicates the functionality of the daemon. In addition, when the LEDs are turned on, I do not set the timers to turn them off, so they continue to glow constantly, they do not turn off after 15 seconds, like the others. Yes, this issue can be resolved, and not difficult, but it seems to me that for use in testing (speed measurements, etc.) it is even better, because the presence or absence of CA is always visible, without the need to press the power button to view the status. Of course, this is not entirely correct in terms of saving battery power, but for testing it is not very important. In the end, you can double-click on the same power button, and the diodes go out. In addition, there is such a battery that the question of saving its energy is not too pressing. In any case, with my inhuman experiments, I cannot defuse it completely in a day.

You can see my scriptshere.
Unfortunately, somehow it turns out that I am writing all this here "for myself" in order not to forget myself later. I, as can be understood, have already advanced far enough in mastering the platform. In any case, as you understand, access to the console is received, it is known how to switch USB device tracks, a "magic point" was found to switch to PBL mode and work with dumps of flash drives, and various other things, on trivia. I don’t write about it in detail yet, because I don’t see any interest.
I do not think that these materials are not interesting to the owners of the Y900 by themselves. Rather, these owners are so far (?) So small that they have not reached here yet. :)

Yes, by the way, while I have never observed spontaneous outages or restarts of the device. Perhaps, because I tore off the metal cover-screen, which covered the area where the MDM and USB flash drive are located, and put a thick heat-conducting gasket between the chips and the metal "bottom" of the case. I tore off this cover during the search for a point for switching to PBL mode, but in vain (from this point of view), since there is no such point in this place. So the use of the gasket was a forced decision for me - due to the fact that during the dismantling process the lid was irreversibly damaged without the possibility of restoration.

Post has been editedvvevvevve - 23.08.15, 19:02
menmaska
Message#45
24.08.15, 14:48
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Check in: 02.07.12

People tell me how to unlock it? for any sim card? or poke your nose where to read it for our router, and that is, current guides for other models ... For the first time I just use this thing. Thanks in advance
vvevvevve
Message#46
24.08.15, 14:59
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7852

People tell me how to unlock it?

Ask for the code in the appropriate topic.
ovly
Message#47
24.08.15, 15:51
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2403
Check in: 26.03.13
Sony Xperia XZ1 G8341 / G8342

Ask for the code in the appropriate topic.

You can ask for the code in that topic, but hardly get it, for some reason.
Perhaps this is the secret "behind the seal"
Example: the topic of Alcatel 850.

Post has been editedovly - 24.08.15, 15:54
vit @ lion
Message#48
24.08.15, 15:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 304
Check in: 11.01.13

Vvevvevve @ 08/23/2015, 15:46*
Unfortunately, somehow it turns out that I am writing all this here "for myself" ...

Not only.
you are being carefully watched.))
vvevvevve
Message#49
24.08.15, 16:32
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7852

Example: Alcatel 850 theme

Well, in the mentioned topic there often appeared a person who kindly provided these codes to everyone.
Write to him in a personal and ask.
ovly
Message#50
24.08.15, 16:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2403

* vvevvevve,
I made it easier, spent 100 evergreens.
vvevvevve
Message#51
24.08.15, 17:10
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7852

vit @ [email protected], 15:54*
you are being carefully watched.))

FIG Do to watch it - must be taken and applied! :)

By the way, I traveled a little (yesterday-today) around the city with my indication of aggregation and three SIM-cards of operators. And periodically, in different places, I checked the presence of CA. Without a computer, of course, it is much more convenient ... In general, I can say that aggregation works almost everywhere, for all three. Yes, of course, there are places where it is physically impossible - for example, the signal can obviously come only from one direction, or the BS is located unsuccessfully - so that the signal of the potential second carrier is too weak in this place. But there's nothing you can do. There are after all places where one carrier "does not make the way".

I noticed, by the way, a curious thing. In Beeline and MTS, the aggregation is turned on exactly "in time": active data transfer started - turned on, the transfer ended (or the intensity dropped) - instantly turned off. But at Megafon, after the transfer is complete, the CA display "keeps on" for about 25 seconds. This time is always the same, it does not depend on the specific place or nature of the program itself. I wonder - why is this done? Of course, this is a plus for the user: if during this period the transfer is resumed, then it will immediately begin in the aggregation mode - without additional procedures of initialization, inclusion, etc. But, on the other hand, maintaining the network (albeit virtual) resources “occupied” by one of the subscribers may lead to the fact that some other subscriber, as a result, is not enough. I do not know how this is actually relevant, but, potentially, there is such a danger.
Or maybe this indication in the router with this type of aggregation does not work correctly. Not these are my LEDs, which are updated every 2 seconds, but the value on the basis of which the LEDs are controlled.
ovly
Message#52
24.08.15, 17:47
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2403

* vvevvevve,
I now do not watch whether or not the "LTE-A" mode is turned on, but it seems that it turns on. With this router, surfing is more comfortable, or it only seems to me.

Post has been editedovly - 24.08.15, 17:48
vvevvevve
Message#53
24.08.15, 18:27
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7852

I'm not following now whether or not LTE-A mode is on.

Well, follow some time - who's stopping you? To know for sure ...
With this router, surfing is more comfortable, or it only seems to me

Then it seems to me too. :) AndAdsonalso talked about this.
It is possible that higher rates are obtained not only as a result of CA support.
The 9x3x platform itself is more powerful than previous-generation chipsets: significantly - compared to 9x25 and much more - compared to 9x15 or V7R1. Plus, a new radio subsystem chip, with various progressive "chips". So even without aggregation, theoretically, it should work more efficiently.
werrr
Message#54
24.08.15, 20:22
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 13.09.08
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB

I go in Moscow, the router at the bottom of the bag dangles. When I got it at the end of the day, it practically burns my hands, but there were no disconnections described in the review.
vvevvevve
Message#55
24.08.15, 20:47
Guru
[offline]

Messages 7852

When getting out at the end of the day - almost burns his hands

And what mode of the Wi-Fi adapter is installed?
If "auto", then try switching to "802.11 b / g / n".
werrr
Message#56
24.08.15, 21:04
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 13.09.08
Apple iPhone 3G 8GB

* vvevvevve,
There was just the 802.11 b / g / n mode, before that I used the a / c mode for some time, but I had to refuse, because not all devices see the 5 GHz range.
kkk4
Message#57
24.08.15, 23:33
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 606
Check in: 16.01.09
Apple iPhone SE

It is interesting that Beeline in Moscow stores sells without a contract - today he took over 4800. More - the toad would have completely strangled :)

According to the first sensations, I have not yet seen cheaper materials :) The cheapest plastic of the back cover is damaged even with a careful opening with a fingernail ... And in general it is impractical to constructive - after two lugs of the cover (the first - when in the cabin they were written off from under the cover) - and already creak. It would be better if the side loading of the sim card would be done ... Gray plastic "muzzles" and sides, disgustingly disguised "under the metal" also does not suffer from the quality of casting :) However, okay, this is not a decoration, but lying next to MR150-2 looks like a better thing. And the plastic does not suffer like that, it is stronger if its “non-removable” cover is torn off in order to glance at the battery.
Actually, I shared it only because the performance for 5000r doesn’t draw well :)

"Bishna" cards are not at hand, so while waiting for the unlock and torment, if someone shares the code of kindness ...?

IMEI 355640060322017

Post has been editedkkk4 - 24.08.15, 23:34

--------------------
iPhone 5s (12.1), iPhone SE (10.3.1), Nokia 435 WP 8.1, iPad mini4 9.3.5, iPad Pro 9.7 "9.3.5, Le2 x527, Mlais M4Note
vit @ lion
Message#58
25.08.15, 08:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 304
Check in: 11.01.13

FIG Do to watch it - must be taken and applied!

take - nowhere, apply - too. provinces.
Yes, and for this price - too early to take.
let's wait.)
kkk4
Message#59
25.08.15, 11:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 606
Check in: 16.01.09
Apple iPhone SE

It is bad that it will not start without a battery - neither from a computer, nor from a power supply unit. Indicators on the face on the side will blink, and will be cut out. I tried to pick up akk from an Alcatel smart with a similar pinout: likewise, it cuts in, the indicators will blink, and out ... Damn four-pin control: (
Okay, 3 pins - 1 thermistor, but if already, like "adults", I2C is stuck - the primary loader will not allow itself further ... But you can read any interesting things - like the current capacity or charge-discharge cycles :)
So far, even the tester has not called the contacts, but there is no time, and it is a pity to gut the controller, then figs where you will buy such a battery :(

vit @ [email protected], 08:35*
take - nowhere, apply - too. provinces.
Yes, and for this price - too early to take.

In the same biline showroom, the "rare" one already stood at the Y850 - 23xx rubles. Expensive or worth it earlier - I do not know. Also "without a contract."
The manager, by the way, said that the “whistles” with contracts for 799r were dismantled - the new delivery will be supposedly for 1200r already :( Well, for what I bought ... What is the price reduction ...

Post has been editedkkk4 - 25.08.15, 11:24

--------------------
iPhone 5s (12.1), iPhone SE (10.3.1), Nokia 435 WP 8.1, iPad mini4 9.3.5, iPad Pro 9.7 "9.3.5, Le2 x527, Mlais M4Note
pawel40
Message#60
25.08.15, 17:19
Experienced
[online]

Messages 699
Check in: 29.11.14
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

I got this device for inhuman experiences.
So far, less than a day I scoff at him, but I already hate Beeline :)

vvevvevve Forgot your guard intervals? They just overlap at the megaphone so it's not scary.
hentrs
Message#61
25.08.15, 17:38
Guru
[offline]

Messages 6110
Check in: 12.08.13

but already hate Beeline

where does the beeline o.O
aggregation - technically interesting, but not applicable today.

--------------------
<<-- Born in USSR -->>
-----------------------------------

�� ����� ��� ������ ������� !!! -> � ������ ������ ?!!! download

67 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/07: 07