> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia M5 / M5 Dual - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (26)
DiscussionSony Xperia M5 / M5 Dual
PictureSony Xperia M5 / M5 Dual
DescriptionlDiscussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Useful

Reviews

Topics CuratorMendal2812

Post has been editedMendal2812 - 17.03.19, 20:13
Reason for editing: Update information. Cap filling

Rep: (2087)
airat.282 @ 12.08.2015, 11:48*
Maybe there is a possibility that OTG to enable or disable the software, but I have never heard of the odd.
and the topic is not read?

Posted on 12/08/2015, 12:10

* Licee9, * denraster !
It is no longer state employees, which you, M series has always been a middle segment, stretches it to flagship design, but the hardware and functionality of the stars from heaven, not tears.

Rep: (0)
inside! out @ 12.08.2015, 13:10*
and the topic is not read?

The question is, where it is implemented programmatically?

Rep: (592)
inside! out @ 12.08.2015, 13:10*
It stretches it to flagship design, but the hardware and functionality of the stars from heaven, not tears.

given the fact that the iron here on premialnika M9 + level from HTC and camera and that is interesting, in the long run - it is for some would be the most that neither is a real flagship.

For many functional more than enough in terms of iron. In fact, in the "middle" class Powerful similar to last year's flagships, but from the current champions will be different housing materials and even some chips, such as support for play station controllers.

Rep: (249)
In short price / design the flagship killer, especially important in Russia with the current exchange rate.

* Walksik, that's for sure! The flagship in Russian! Many cost Z2, when my M2 worth 13tyr

Post has been editedinside! out - 12.08.15, 18:20

Rep: (203)
As for me, it turned out a very balanced machine. I've always been prinitsipialen in question of having the card. Many appraraty already go without expansion possibilities, and to buy the device more memory installed - I'm sorry, but delirium due to the price tag. Now I have a card for 64 GB, throw it to me or what?

Rep: (17)
Good day to all !!!

Slid @ 13.08.2015, 14:47*
... so a very balanced machine turned.
Without OTG not be very balanced on M4 did not change because of this.

Post has been editedBig Andreika - 13.08.15, 13:18

The rear of his glass same or plastic?
Just afraid that would not be such as in M2 observed more than once, when heated, due to NFS label peeled off the panel stupid :( bending it and was slit.

* Puzyik, NFC tag to do with it? Plastic is just different. Tighter.

inside! out @ 13.08.2015, 18:13*
NFC tag to do with it? Plastic is just different. Tighter.

Well, if a hard - that's good, because the M2 direct trouble was with this plastic, caved in, walked, crunching :(

Guys who used dualsim from Sony as they do with it? - Too smart to be inserted zadalbyvat CHAR2 - if I actually use only one Simcoe?
Just in Ukraine odnosima will not only dual, that I think we have to buy or order certified EU with Europe gearboxes ... ???

And yet, if I buy a gray phone, it is by air or by PSkompanen be updated?

Rep: (349)
* Puzyik,
Will be

* Diman6267, OK, then what exactly the model you need to take for our CIS market? It gearboxes.
Just the trouble is that we have in Ukraine, only dual of.budut sell and dual phones I can not stand!

Rep: (349)
* Puzyik,
Not yet known. Nobody bought here

* Diman6267, while waiting for ...

In general, I wonder why the Russian market and is dual and gearboxes, and in Ukrainian only dual. The idiocy of some ...

Rep: (110)
Puzyik @ 15.08.2015, 16:54*
Too smart to be inserted zadalbyvat CHAR2 - if I actually use only one Simcoe?

No, no zadolbov not, even after a reboot does not soar so that one stands Sim (Dual version of the signature).

Joutes @ 15.08.2015, 20:24*
No, no zadolbov not, even after a reboot does not soar so that one stands Sim (Dual version of the signature).

those. switched off in the settings? For my temporary Lenovo a536 zadolbal had to find the left, unnecessary Simcoe, deliver and then I was able to turn it off. What kind of idiocy?
I do not understand 2simochnyh phones. With current rates, meaning keep the two issues - just does not!

* Puzyik, You are not quite right. But what about the people who work and personal numbers. I've dvusim used for such purposes: 1 sim megaphone with very competitive voice tariff, the more it is my constant number. The second SIM yota with unlimited internet.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/05/20, 23:20