110 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> IP WIFI Camera Sricam SP009 - Discussion | [ip camera] Sricam SP009 IP Camera Discussion
honsik
Message#1
31.07.15, 16:48
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 872
Check in: 12.02.08
Blackview BV6000

DiscussionIP WIFI camera Sricam SP009
Discussion
Attached Image

Short description
1: WIFI IP camera with night view
2: Plug & Play (P2P) support, no need for DDNS, no need for port skipping.
3: Easy management and setup, through the app on the phone. Supports iOS, Android operating systems.
4: Support ONVIF protocol, (above ONVIF version 2.4.2)
5: MicroSD support up to 128GB (MicroSD card file system, must be in FAT32 format),
6: Support remote playback. (Note: 32GB SD card is enough without intermittent recording up to 15 days).
7: Alarm: The ability to send a message about the movement to the phone using the installed application, and it is also possible to send a message by e-mail with a screenshot.
8: There is a microphone and speaker. Using the application installed on the phone, you can voice a message that is transmitted through the built-in speaker in the camera.
Features with of. the site
System
Main Processor:Hisilicon processor, built-in ARM9 and a high-speed video co-processor.
Operating system:Embedded Linux OS
Lmage sensor
Sensor:High Definitioin Color CMOS Sensor
Display Resolution:1280 * 720 (1.0 Megapixel)
Min.Illuminatioin:0.1 Lux / F1.2 (With IR Illuminator)
Lenses
Lens Type:Glass lenses
Lens Parameter:Focal Length3.6 mm; ApertureF 2.4
Angle of View: 90�
Video
Image Compression:H.264.
Image Frame Rate:30fps maxmium, downward adjustable
Resolution:720P (1280 x 720), VGA (640 x 360), QVGA (320 x 180)
Image Adjustment:Automatic
Flip Mirror Image:Automatic (Built-in gravity sensing system, Auto filp mirror image)
Infrared Mode:Automatic
Night Visibility:6pcs IR-LEDs, night vision range up to 8 meters
Audio
Coding Standards:G.711A.
Input / Output:Supports two-way audio, Built-in Mic & Speaker
Record
microSD Card:Support 128G microSD Card. (Only support FAT32 file system format)
Record Mode:Alarm Record; Motion Detection Alarm Record; Timing video; Manual Record.
Record Standard:VGA @ 25 fps
Playback:Support remote playback.
Network
Wireless:Standard IEEE 802.11 b / g / n, Security support: WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption.
Online Visitor:Online Visitor LAN support 10 people, WAN support 5 people.
Onvif:Support Onvif Protocol, Support NVR (above Onvif version 2.4.2)
Alarm
Alarm:Supports Motion Detection, Phone push, Email and Whistle alarm.
Others
Product Type:Plastic / Indoor Use
DC Power:DC5V / 1A ..
Working Temperature:0 ~ 55 ° C
Working Humidity:10% - 90% RH
Size:Item size: 68mmx168x 110mm (LxWxH)
Photos and screenshots
Photo cameras
Attached Image
Attached Image
Screenshots from the camera

��������� � ������� ��������� �� Android download

Attached Image
Attached Image
Screenshots when streaming video in the resolution of LD, SD, HD
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Video from camera in AV + format, the first screenshot that is sent to e-mail
Attached fileVideo_P.avi(2.32 MB)
Attached Image
Screenshots video at dusk through glass
Attached Image
Screenshots of the reflection of infrared illumination in the window
Attached Image
Application screenshots
Function *Defense Area * this camera model is not supported
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful
Deviceviewer
Link to Android app
How to connect the camera using the application on your smartphone.
The player, which you can view the video on your computer
Camera disassembly
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Last firmware + tula + instruction
Firmware 14.00.91

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 03.01.19, 08:58
Reason for editing: 14.00.91
MORPHeee
Message#2
01.08.15, 13:19
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 45
Check in: 28.08.07
Apple iPhone 6s

VLC video did not open :( what else can I try?

P.S. I ordered myself the same.
honsik
Message#3
01.08.15, 13:59
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 872
Blackview BV6000

MORPHeee @ 08/01/2015, 13:19*
VLC video did not open what else can you try?

P.S. I ordered myself the same.

On the computer, I also do not know what to open. On the computer, I got out of the situation in this way: I poured it onto a YouTube and downloaded it onto a computer, but on YouTube, for some reason, the video as a 360 turns out and it seems to be accelerating for half a second. On the phone opened with the help of MX Player through it, too, somehow in the accelerated mode shows and without sound
MORPHeee
Message#4
01.08.15, 20:11
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45
Apple iPhone 6s

On the computer, I also do not know what to open. On the computer, I got out of the situation in this way: I poured it onto a YouTube and downloaded it onto a computer, but on YouTube, for some reason, the video as a 360 turns out and it seems to be accelerating for half a second. On the phone opened with the help of MX Player through it, too, somehow in the accelerated mode shows and without sound

Can the developer ask what kind of codec is this?
honsik
Message#5
12.08.15, 11:24
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 872
Blackview BV6000

Who will tell you how to organize a record in the cloud somewhere?
MORPHeee
Message#6
16.08.15, 20:56
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45
Apple iPhone 6s

You can raise the ivideon server on your computer, it seems to be writing to the cloud.
I got a camera today, I understand.
Several questions arose, I did not find the codec to open the video.
RTSP figured out the link looks like this: rtsp: // login: [email protected]/onvif1
I want to connect via ssh, not, the password is wrong. I xs what login and password must be entered.
The camera writes well in my opinion. The click is still audible. infrared lights are lit and visible.
honsik
Message#7
17.08.15, 00:27
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 872
Blackview BV6000

Several questions arose, I did not find the codec to open the video.
RTSP figured out the link looks like this: rtsp: // login: [email protected]/onvif1
I want to connect via ssh, not, the password is wrong. I xs what login and password must be entered.
The camera writes well in my opinion. The click is still audible. infrared lights are lit and visible.

The codec seems to write that AVC, but it is some kind of curve. I tried to raise telnet, but I, too, did not work. I have a click heard once, as soon as I plug it into the outlet, then I checked several times by bringing my hand through the illuminated infrared diodes and at the same time there were no sounds.
MORPHeee
Message#8
17.08.15, 10:55
Novice
[offline]

Messages 45
Apple iPhone 6s

Scanned ports. Only open: 554 for rstp and 5000 as I understand it for a p2p connection. Hike only via UART to connect from inside the camera, ie the cable must be ordered: (
honsik
Message#9
17.08.15, 16:56
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 872
Blackview BV6000

Hike only via UART to connect from inside the camera, ie the cable must be ordered: (

But it seems that for UART you need 3 contacts, and in the chamber there is an incomprehensible 2: sveta:
maghot
Message#10
17.08.15, 18:27
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 29.12.10

How is it compared to xiaomi?
honsik
Message#11
17.08.15, 19:45
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 872
Blackview BV6000

How is it compared to xiaomi?

I do not know, because I do not have a second one.
Be healthy!
Message#12
21.08.15, 12:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 157
Check in: 11.08.12

MORPHeee @ 08/01/2015, 13:19*
VLC video did not open :( what else can I try?
Video files from the camera (with the .av extension) are opened by the GPlayer player. Who the developer does not know, you can download, for example, bythis link>>.

I have a click heard once, as soon as I plug it into the outlet, then I checked several times by bringing my hand through the illuminated infrared diodes and at the same time there were no sounds.
Plus I look at your screenshots. So I understand, you also do not turn off the infrared filter during the day, with good lighting? Green leaves, grass can be seen in a distorted color?
Attached Image

I am now communicating with Sricam technical support about this ([email protected]). So far, only offered to knock on the camera. :-) Like, the filter curtain is stuck. But I also hear clicks inside the camera. One quiet one - immediately after connecting the power, the second one louder - while the camera is loading. And when the illumination level changes, only the backlight LEDs light up and go off, and it switches between color and black-and-white mode. The shutter inside does not click.

When you dismantled the camera, saw where there is this filter?

Attached files

Attached fileGPlayer.rar(2.17 MB)
honsik
Message#13
21.08.15, 16:12
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 872
Blackview BV6000

Be healthy! @ 08.21.2015, 12:19*
When you dismantled the camera, saw where there is this filter?

I personally did not notice any filters and mechanisms that disable it.
Be healthy! @ 08.21.2015, 12:19*
So far, only offered to knock on the camera. :-) Like, the filter curtain is stuck.
It's funny, but I also decided to knock, after which I wanted not only to knock on the camera, but also such clever technical support for something. } -)
tipok21
Message#14
20.09.15, 09:31
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 10.10.11

Tell me, does this camera write without connecting to wi-fi? And then XiaoMi Yi writes to the USB flash drive only if the camera is connected via Wi-Fi via the Internet.
honsik
Message#15
20.09.15, 16:01
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 872
Blackview BV6000

Tell me, does this camera write without connecting to wi-fi? And then XiaoMi Yi writes to the USB flash drive only if the camera is connected via Wi-Fi via the Internet.

Yes, even if there is no Wi-Fi and the Internet camera writes. You can also turn on the modem mode on the android and configure this mode similarly to your Wi-Fi point, so you can connect to the camera without a router at all. I think clearly put it :)
constrr
Message#16
20.09.15, 23:36
User
[offline]

Messages 57
Check in: 31.07.14
4Good S450m 4G

I "poked around" with the software attached (plugin for IE and DeviceViewer) ... in places only "poke", as in the configuration dialogs instead of letters there are question marks. As a result, I had the "incorrect password" and an error when trying to look at the image from the camera, including from Apcam ... Somehow, I changed the factory password from eight, which is recommended to be changed, but how is it made YEARLY I did not understand .. HELP if anyone knows. There is, of course, an option with a device reset, I keep it in reserve. The password is exactly the factory one, since the same simple combination was entered into the "unfamiliar places", well, just in case, which I entered into the "Modified camera" in Apcam and got the same access to the image from the camera. I could not repeat the shift ...
And a little about sad things. My device flashes in color (either bh, or color) according to one algorithm known to him, even in broad daylight. Writes only in black and white.
By the way, another question. Why did I find myself digging around? I was looking for how to rub video from a card ... Is it really just taking the card out of the camera? I did not find this solution either. Share knowledge, please :-)
honsik
Message#17
21.09.15, 07:23
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 872
Blackview BV6000

I "poked around" with the software attached (plugin for IE and DeviceViewer) ... in places only "poke", as in the configuration dialogs instead of letters there are question marks. As a result, I had the "incorrect password" and an error when trying to look at the image from the camera, including from Apcam ... Somehow, I changed the factory password from eight, which is recommended to be changed, but how is it made YEARLY I did not understand .. HELP if anyone knows. There is, of course, an option with a device reset, I keep it in reserve. The password is exactly the factory one, since the same simple combination was entered into the "unfamiliar places", well, just in case, which I entered into the "Modified camera" in Apcam and got the same access to the image from the camera. I could not repeat the shift ...
And a little about sad things. My device flashes in color (either bh, or color) according to one algorithm known to him, even in broad daylight. Writes only in black and white.
By the way, another question. Why did I find myself digging around? I was looking for how to rub video from a card ... Is it really just taking the card out of the camera? I did not find this solution either. Share knowledge, please :-)

The password can be changed in the APcam application, in the same place you can also set the guest password purely for viewing the video through the same application on another device.
Shoots in black and white, most likely due to not enough lighting. Try to check in a knowingly bright room or on the street.
You can wipe entries on the memory card through the application only by formatting the card or removing the card.
Yesterday I updated the APcam program to v. 00.03.00.08 and the camera has updated to v. 13.00.61 after that, it seemed that emails began to arrive more often. But before that it was so-the day comes a week no. Yes, and they began to come from my own box, but before it was from "alarm"
Attached Image
Attached Image

constrr
Message#18
21.09.15, 12:00
User
[offline]

Messages 57
4Good S450m 4G

honsik @ 09/21/2015, 07:23*
Password can be changed in the APcam application,

Thank you for your attention and response. The answer means a change of admin password (where guest is) in Apcam ->settings ->securiti settings? True, I somehow changed the password exclusively from Windows via DeviceViewer, and there was no smartphone with Apcam ... And about these passwords I thought that they belong, in fact, to registration, that is, to the password that I need come up at registration. I'll be back try. Just in case, I’ll clarify that it’s not known how I changed the password, which should be entered in Apcam: Camera - Modify with the fields: Name, Cam ID and Password. That admin password - is this what it turns out?
About a color image - I have not seen it for more than five seconds at any time of the day, for any amount of lighting turned on ... It will color and disappear right there. I didn’t wear it on the street - it’s nothing to me, however, I’m completely without the color, although it’s a pity that it is so.
To talk about the update. After the latter, I lost the possibility of finger zoom images from the camera on a smartphone. It was fun with him, and better, as the smartphone itself with a small resolution.
honsik
Message#19
21.09.15, 14:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 872
Blackview BV6000

Thank you for your attention and response. The answer means a change of admin password (where guest is) in Apcam ->settings ->securiti settings? True, I somehow changed the password exclusively from Windows via DeviceViewer, and there was no smartphone with Apcam ... And about these passwords I thought that they belong, in fact, to registration, that is, to the password that I need come up at registration. I'll be back try. Just in case, I’ll clarify that it’s not known how I changed the password, which should be entered in Apcam: Camera - Modify with the fields: Name, Cam ID and Password. That admin password - is this what it turns out?
About a color image - I have not seen it for more than five seconds at any time of the day, for any amount of lighting turned on ... It will color and disappear right there. I didn’t wear it on the street - it’s nothing to me, however, I’m completely without the color, although it’s a pity that it is so.
To talk about the update. After the latter, I lost the possibility of finger zoom images from the camera on a smartphone. It was fun with him, and better, as the smartphone itself with a small resolution.

Yes, as for the password, you understood everything correctly. And with the zoom right, there is such a crap on the latest update APcam 00.03.00.08

Post has been editedhonsik - 21.09.15, 15:02
constrr
Message#20
27.09.15, 00:40
User
[offline]

Messages 57
4Good S450m 4G

Thanks for the "manual" - the password has now changed IMPROVED :-)
About color. Indeed, as soon as I took the camera to the balcony during the day, the benefit is only food, so I immediately got a stable color image. ... I live in the twilight turns :-)
A couple more questions. The message box only within the domains that are offered in the drop-down list in Apcam? And the password from the specified box? I do not really enter the logic - why the password from the box to which you are sending the letter? Is there some other approach?
I’m still playing with IE under the plugin for sricam, so I discovered another squeeze of functionality. I will not say when it happened exactly, either here after the update, or because of my digging, but in IE there were only buttons available to add and remove the camera plus the launch of the image. Neither the resolution change, nor the settings, neither the stop nor the output are now available. How are you interested? I checked on different systems (7, 8.1), as EXACTLY worked on the seven, and for the first time noticed the “infringement” on the eight - I thought that it was in the system, but when I returned and on 7ke I saw the same picture ... refuses to show by guest password - writes that "passport monitor is inread" ... or is it not for this password?
honsik
Message#21
27.09.15, 07:40
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 872
Blackview BV6000

constrr @ Today, 00:40*
A couple more questions. The message box only within the domains that are offered in the drop-down list in Apcam? And the password from the specified box? I do not really enter the logic - why the password from the box to which you are sending the letter?

I do not know if APcam supports other boxes. I have gmail. The password, yes, must be entered from your mailbox.
I can't say anything with IE, I don't use it.

110 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19, 16:29