> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QUMO Sirius Yooda - Discussion | Tablet, 10.1 "

Rep: (0)
DiscussionQUMO Sirius Yooda
PictureQUMO Sirius Yooda
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
Android 4.4 operating system
MediaTek MT8382 processor 1300 MHz
Number of cores 4
1 GB RAM
Built-in 16 GB memory
Slot for memory cards is, microSDHC, up to 32 GB
Screen 10.1 ", 1280x800
Widescreen screen yes
Screen type TFT IPS, glossy
Capacitive touch screen, multitouch
Video Processor Mali-400 MP2
Wireless communication Wi-Fi Support
have Wi-Fi 802.11n
Bluetooth support
have Bluetooth 4.0
Type of SIM-card ordinary
The number of SIM-cards 2
Mobile communication 3G, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900
Camera Rear Camera
there is, 5 million pixels.
The front camera is, 2 million pixels.
Sound Built-in speaker
Built-in microphone
GPS functionality
With A-GPS support
Automatic screen orientation is
Accelerometer sensors
USB connection to computer
Connecting external devices via USB
optional
Audio / headphone output is, 3.5 mm
Power Battery capacity
7800 mAв‹…ch
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions (LxWxD)
261x180x9.6 mm
Additional Information
Body material
metal
Equipment
tablet, USB cable, network adapter, manual

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact the moderator responsible for the subsection directly.NikCher
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionNikCher

Post has been editedNikCher - 04.10.16, 05:37
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (136)
Stock firmware + manual + driver + Flash Tool

https://yadi.sk/d/eOel7NRliETND

Rep: (1048)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “ �
Since your tablet is not yet in the DevDB database, you cannot add it to the description and select it in the profile.
You need to fill out an application for adding a device to DevDB at this address:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / pad / new /

There is a tablet Qumo Sirius Yooda on Android. Minor defeated the sensor glass, I can not find anywhere, a firm that draws shrug. Attaching photo.
Can you please tell someone in the know.

Rep: (68)
And what is there so empty ...? Today, when bought the greed on sale for 6600rub. = $ 100. How to Root it get? Very pleased with the cleanliness of the system, almost all memory of 12GB free! The company seems more or less known, and have firmware with Android 5.1 do in theory. The battery is very happy but the screen gives blue. I have Android 4.4.2. I thought 4.4.4. will be...

P.S. Ruth got through KingRoot. GTA San-Andreas spiers loose. I noticed that the quality of the tablet to an unusually high level for Chinese (there were about 20pcs different price ranges). Very pleased with the quality of reception as the cellular network so and WiFi. I understand people are a bit :( I liked the design, has long wanted to understand this yoga chtoev this ... Really convenient!

Post has been editeddvsou - 14.12.15, 08:24

Rep: (480)
M Yeah. Not very popular. Garazdo expected more.

* Balu73,
It happens

Rep: (2)
Something is not clear to the plate occurred when the lights QUMO saver and can glow until the battery sits. When you include charging at least through usb, though the network, there is a battery with a lightning bolt and all or some animation and battery in this condition may be arbitrarily long. When firmware fleshtulom starts sewing, runs a red stripe at the bottom and 4008. error appears after 50 seconds How did it back to life, maybe someone would like?

Rep: (10)
Hmm. Topeka year and during that time lit only 4 owners. The characteristics of such a tablet is quite good. And on battery in order, and everything else on the level - and the owners are so few. I thought their performance and constricting design he had much more to attract people. I would like more feedback from owners. There is an option to take him for a 5500 new, so I think it is necessary. And that is once ran into hayskrin explosion c also seems excellent for its price performance - and the owners I was later advised his okirpichivat and take into boutiques ago). As this tablet things with refinement application interface? Custom firmware, as I understand it, is not it. As the battery? Is your tank?

Rep: (67)
darien23 @ 05.08.2015, 12:06*
There is a tablet Qumo Sirius Yooda on Android. Minor defeated the sensor glass, I can not find anywhere, a firm that draws shrug. Attaching photo.
Can you please tell someone in the know.

herethen take the sensor CG10208A0, Native was CG10208A1, but this came up and works fine.

* warik777,
You are very lucky that another revision earned
Very rare
I end up waiting for Ali is 1 at the end of

Housing plastic, painted under the metal, only Foldable metal. For the year operating broke two upper corner of the housing.

Rep: (8)
abandic @ 10.06.2016, 13:37*
Something is not clear to the plate occurred when the lights QUMO saver and can glow until the battery sits. When you include charging at least through usb, though the network, there is a battery with a lightning bolt and all or some animation and battery in this condition may be arbitrarily long. When firmware fleshtulom starts sewing, runs a red stripe at the bottom and 4008. error appears after 50 seconds How did it back to life, maybe someone would like?

The same story, only the 4010 error ST_FT_FORMAT_FAIL
Maybe someone in the know what to do?

How was over-year warranty, there was a nuisance, frayed wires 3 that extend battery life from the cradle. A marking on the battery capacity of 2600 (stated 7800)

* MrSbm,
3 MB there is a battery on the 2600 Mach?

Rep: (1)
* darien23,
here I tookhttp: //terabytemarket....sensornyy-ekran-steklo

Rep: (1)
Hello guys if this theme alive who can vkurse at the expense of some battery markings in this plaesheta

Hello everyone! the tablet was replaced by a touchscreen. Thereafter, the plate shows no signs of life. I worked carefully, like nothing is damaged. Marking a new touchscreen CG10208A0 CG10208A1 slightly different from the original. Maybe this is the reason?

* pavel 640 , Up several positions one person wrote that he had a touch with this revision earned, and the other person said that in general, in theory, should not be working. I think you should with people in a personal talk.

Hello.
My friends began a year ago, the owners of this miracle. Since the budget was not wide, like something big screen with good quality. We bought these things.
In general, I helped them draw this miracle.
Now, a year later there was a problem in the fact that it only works with open stand. How to treat it - is unknown, as I understand that the plume or frayed wiring from the battery.
Can someone treated - poke a finger, please.
Watching the post is not live, alas ...

* Andrew22br ,

He called to her, and in return ... Silence

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/05/20, 23:11