> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cubot X15 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (4)
DiscussionCubot X15
PictureCubot X15
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:

Attached ImageBrand: CUBOT
Type: 4G Phablet
Service Provide: Unlocked

CPU: MTK6735 64bit
Cores: Quad Core, 1.3GHz
GPU: Mali-T720
RAM: 2GB RAM
ROM: 16GB

Wireless Connectivity: 3G, GSM, WiFi, 4G, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS
WiFi: 802.11b / g / n wireless internet
Network type: GSM + WCDMA + FDD-LTE
2G: GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/1900 / 2100MHz
4G: FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100 / 2600MHz

Screen type: IPS
Screen size: 5.5 inch
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)

Camera type: Dual cameras (one front one back)
Back camera: 16.0MP, with flash light and AF
Front camera: 8.0MP
Flashlight: Yes
Camera Functions: HDR
Video recording: Yes

I / O Interface: Micro USB Slot, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, TF / Micro SD Card Slot
Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
Additional Features: 3G, Proximity Sensing, Gesture Sensing, E-book, Wi-Fi, Gravity Sensing, MP3, Video Call, Light Sensing, MP4, Bluetooth, People, GPS, 4G, OTG, Browser

Battery Capacity (mAh): 2750mAh

Product size: 15.3 x 7.3 x 0.69 cm
Product weight: 0.150 kg
Reviews, reviews
Useful:
Accessories

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedCusco - 16.12.15, 01:45
Reason for editing: Subject Firmware in Navigator

Rep: (1)
What simpotyashka)), little white. It can be seen that the tape stuck. Already I have been so?

Rep: (0)
And that at the bottom of screen and between the metals of the hole?

Yes, the film has already been pasted, it factory.
Also included there is a protective film, transparent bumper, and of charging with a manual.

Benchmark outputs 25,398 that about HTC One.

And what kind of hole in the

Posted 05/09/2015 14:45:

arrow
Attached Image

Post has been editedCusco - 15.12.15, 21:51
Reason for editing: screen under spoiler

Rep: (5)
I would like to hear something about the camera, as the quality of the photo and if you can make a couple of shots. Thank! :)

This is a pretty serious cleavage screen + a little more to the right there is damage to the white cloth from the back side of the glass.
Who will write the seller.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedCusco - 15.12.15, 21:52
Reason for editing: images under spoiler

* kim21rus,
Congratulations! If you are not hard, could you make a video review? Tell us all and show.

Sailed. The first phone is already such a serious side. It looks like it has been dropped in the packaging.

Post has been editedOlgaSteel - 05.09.15, 14:59

Photos taken with the device (supplied and photo street with HDR and without it).
As well as screenshots of the benchmark.

PS 4G internet catches for Iota in Moscow, and later try to Megafon.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedCusco - 15.12.15, 21:53
Reason for editing: images under spoiler

Rep: (1)
What about the right not to know, but first, I think the microphone))) or all the same cleavage?

Post has been editedadik047 - 05.09.15, 15:32

Hello!
Thank!

The track begins with RU ****, I went to Ussuriysk, acquired in GoTop in the first 500, bought in the second minute of the opening sales.
Opinion not yet reached, the sound, camera, etc. unsubscribed. Video did not seem slow, now try 4K video, etc.

Posted on 09/05/2015, 15:34:

No, it's chipped. I also thought at first that the microphone, but the hole is not symmetrical, as well as on the presentation photos of the smartphone at this point is nothing.

Rep: (596)
kim21rus @ 05.09.2015, 15:55*
This is a pretty serious cleavage screen + a little more to the right there is damage to the white cloth from the back side of the glass.

Apparently, when the assembly was a joint, and the screen to unstick podkovyrivaya something. In the first game it is often the case, because the staff fills the hand gradually, and kosyachit first. Assembling the hand goes. On YouTube there is a video with UMI factory where this situation hit the frame.
like thathttps://youtu.be/TBwd2xz17S0?t=3m15s

Post has been editedstas30 - 05.09.15, 16:12

Rep: (36)
Moisture has this phone? And so it seems that the X10 or X11 is better than X15

* kim21rus,

It does not flake, it really is a microphone. Who looked for new reviews and photos, everywhere there is a hole

Resilense @ 05.09.2015, 16:12*
It does not flake, it really is a microphone. Who looked for new reviews and photos, everywhere there is a hole

I also watched today, did not notice this, still chipping, I think.

Rep: (23)
kim21rus But as with the screen brightness? Then someone asked, and I thought to videobzorah that the brightness of the screen is poor. On the street during the day, do you see, this option is not superfluous. As for the photographs, there is little that is clear. Forum posts Editor of trims, open a full-size image is not obtained. Maybe it's just me? Could you take some pictures, put them on file sharing, and write here link. Thank!

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/8L2U/kUs1WbcNx

* OlgaSteel,

That's the same aliekspresse, from the same seller
Attached Image

Post has been editedCusco - 15.12.15, 21:55
Reason for editing: image under spoiler

Rep: (18)
Microphone, 99.9% sure a very neat hole.

Posted on 09/05/2015, 16:47:

Who knows how the easiest way icons are gold-plated to replace normal?

Rep: (10)
I think if you come to the phone the wrong color that order, you need to have to open a dispute!

Post has been editedstrax74 - 05.09.15, 17:08

Rep: (23)
Sh1 @ 05.09.2015, 15:47*
Who knows how the easiest way icons are gold-plated to replace normal?

If the settings of the phone it is not, it is easier vsego install a third-party launcher, the same Apex or Nova. And they have a lot of kinds of settings, including those for decoration.

Posted on 09/05/2015, 17:37:

strax74 @ 05.09.2015, 15:56*
I think if you come to the phone the wrong color that order, you need to have to open a dispute!

Absolutely correct. This- good reason to bring down the price on the phone, ask the seller a partial compensation. Only the dispute can not immediately open, and try to negotiate with the seller of a tete-a-tete. And if it does not reach an agreement on favorable terms, then it is already possible and to open the debate. Naturally, this is the case, if you have not confirmed the receipt of goods. In this case the money received for the goods directly to the seller and to open the debate has not come out. And on request to make at least a small discount the seller may simply not respond.

Post has been editedSNikitch - 05.09.15, 18:02

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/19/20, 05:06