Do not download files from the site on your phone via Google chrome browser

Rep: (23)
Do not download files from the site on your phone via Google chrome browser

Error description:
In general, I have been observing a problem for a long time - files from the site do not downloadsavagemessiahzine.comon the phone. Generally none. I tried google chrome and a regular browser. No wifi or mobile internet. From any other site swing without problems, and withsavagemessiahzine.comin no way. Gives a link, offers to save and at the beginning of the download "download error". Android 5.0. Phone LG G3. Cloudy G3 2.5 firmware
At the same time through Opera swing without problems.

I understand that this is possible in the firmware, but from any other site, the files download ..

Browser: Chrome 43.0.2357.93
Skin: Normal, Mobile

Rep: (0)

Attached images
Attached Image

The problem was solved by switching in the browser to the full version of the site.

I have a bug with some APK when tapaesh on the link offers to choose what to download. Select Chrome, a new tab opens. Choice again, again Chrome and again a new tab. Again, the choice and so on to infinity. A long tap and pressing "Save link" helps (this is how I call it). But it is downloaded in the TXT format (it needs to be changed to APK) But sometimes the download starts constantly being interrupted and the file can not be downloaded.

Post has been editedWeightup - 01.07.18, 04:24

Rep: (1)
I found a solution to the bottom problem, turned off the download manager in the ES Explorer.

Dmitriy123456 @ 07/03/2018, 23:01*
I found a solution to the bottom problem, turned off the download manager in the ES Explorer.

I confirm it worked.
You can throw in a hat!

Rep: (128)
On miui also does not swing, the screen will blink on chrome / chromium and everything

With 4 pda neither chrome nor chromium shakes. Just downloads the site page more precisely, for offline mode. No es conductor I have

Post has been editedabsent79 - 01.08.18, 08:49
Reason for editing: Extra

Rep: (3)
I also do not shake
But in incognito mode shakes

Andrew59 @ 07.30.2015, 16:15*
* Maniac82,
I download and google chrome beta and stock browser. True for download for some reason attract installed UcBrowser. Not the point. But the files are downloaded normally.

The same ... And how did you solve the problem, so that Chrome downloaded, and not through Belka?

Rep: (155)
Is the client of the forum official or not official that does not allow to use? Through him everything swings. And with Firefox I use IDM + (bought). I do not use chrome.

* skazi-parol ,

I was able to download only with the help of an unofficial client loader, at the same time I remembered that it exists, ATP

By the way, sometimes after some time there are notifications that it is impossible to upload a file.

Files in the mobile version of the site and in the application are not downloaded.savagemessiahzine.com. In the browser, when you click on the link, it tries to open a new window, but then it closes immediately, the file does not swing. In the application, nothing happens. In the full version of the site all the rules

Post has been editedStaVRaP - 14.04.19, 04:21
Reason for editing: Supplement

It is sewn in chrome "precaution" creaking some ..
Type do not download files from is not licensed sources.
The solution: a long tap- save the link.
Or other browsers.

Posted on 18/05/2019, 14:47:

You can still try to install an earlier version of chrome, forbid him updated.

I found a solution to allow downloading from unknown sources for chromium.

* Dikiy_West ,
How to do so?
I from any browser gives this:

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedvasyan666 - 29.06.19, 23:54

Rep: (784)
* vasyan666 , The authorization passed?

* vm7 ,
I for all browsers and applications are 4pda permission to install files from unauthorized sources. Now copy the links in Firefox, it shakes.

Rep: (784)
* vasyan666 You with your username with other browsers visit a 4pda? Or as an unregistered user?

* vm7 , Under your login.

Rep: (16)
For those who does not swing chrome files, and download window disappears, try to switch off and switch on again "to ask where to save files" in the chrome settings "Download file". I managed.

Rep: (29)
1. I think it only applies to the APK file, andjust onsavagemessiahzine.com (Well, maybe some other sites, for example on the APK Mirror downloads without having to use the "Save link").

2. another file formatsavagemessiahzine.comdownloads.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/11/19, 9:52