> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В®AutoRun Manager | Startup Manager applications

Rep: (62)
Attached ImageAutoRun Manager
Attached Imageversion: 1.3.1

Last update of the program in the header:21.05.2016

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Application startup manager.

Description:
Keep everything under control applications. With AutoRun Manager is easy!

Most programs have receivers that define events, upon the occurrence of which they are running. For example, when the device starts up, the on / off Wi-Fi, when receiving an SMS, etc.

AutoRun Manager allows you to turn off the receivers in applications and then, upon the occurrence of any event associated with the receiver, the program will not run.

If possible, please download the app from Google Play.

A possible solution to the problems:
If the program does not work (or rather does not disable / enable services / receivers) or requires Root rights, even though they are - check and setlatest version baziboksa.
If you did everything correctly, but the program still does not work, try to pay attention tothisprogram, it is possible to help you.

Requirements: 4.0.3+
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Atlllantis
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlllantis.autorunmanager (Deleted, possibly temporarily)

Download:
version: 1.3.1 В®AutoRun Manager (Post atlllantis # 49797485)

Past versions

Post has been editedatlllantis - 07.02.17, 23:21
Reason for editing: new version

I would like to know the opinion of users with 5+ android on board, everything is working? :)
P.S. The program is not yet optimized for tablets ...

A new version:1.0.1
List of changes
Fixed a rare crash program on some devices.
Bit optimized for tablets.

Download:Attached filecom.atlllantis.autorunmanager-v1.0.1-5.apk(2.6 MB)

A new version:1.0.1a
Fixed inclusion of "debugging via USB".
Attached filecom.atlllantis.autorunmanager-v1.0.1a-6.apk(2.6 MB)

PS I apologize for the frequent updates, but it seems already to fix :)

Rep: (0)
The idea is good, but the interface it is necessary to make it easier to single-click on \ off the application from auto loading. It should be enhanced, you want inside to scratch, please do selectively disabled by the services. I'll go look where one button, as well as the norms of design, color

I take one program with one Autostarts? In functionality?

* synapses,
Almost ... There still has services.And the view is not so poor))

I would have done so on the application could be seen, in which it is able to. Well strip allegedly charging, all off: a strip of red, in part: strip 1 \ 3 red, half off 1 \ 2, etc. And to add a button next to the app it was still on \ off, well, supposedly on the side pushed all. And you will be happy, the program becomes popular)))). I'll wait like do not drop the project.

* tehnik555,
That's what I wanted to do, but there is a problem, or rather several of them:
1. Turn off all the components of the application can take a long time (since in some applications, there are several dozen (~ 2-7 sec. 1 component)).
2. Turn off all components, especially the "empty" services, with almost 100% probability will make a non-working application.
3. How to be a filter, i.e. if the list is disabled show sersivov, and you want to disable all the disable all just visible or completely still, so as not showing at the moment (eg shows only receivers, and services there, then disable only receivers or both services the same?) .
There are many nuances.

I'm not so well versed in all the intricacies of the trip, maybe you're right with the total shutdown and turn in titaneume freezing, it is necessary to consider how best, I just do not have enough knowledge. But with a full shutdown took your argument. Then we have to start with the visualization of "the strip", it will also be very useful. It will be clear that in the application that is disabled, and if one assumes to use it in the next few hours he looks, and includes. Example: I'm going to work on the bus in traffic jams for 1.5 hours each way. On the road, I watch movies, I connect all the services of the player looked shut. Appendix maximum fallen asleep (energy saving, traffic, etc.) The same with "cards" If I go by car only on weekends why should I work in the application during the week? But the situation may arise and I need them for a week once (like dabratsya searched on foot to the other. Company). I quickly turned on the found, and submit an application to sleep, but not so that it dangled at me constantly included in the startup. A strip gives an insight at first glance what state the application. In dalneshem can implement sorting on the selected option. And visually it will be clear, and not to climb in every ebb and look what happened to him. Everything should be discussed divided opinions treat different situations.

Rep: (57)
When it will be available for all countries?

Owners of Galaxy Note 3/4 with 5th android on board, respond !!! :)
Who gets an error, please write down what you did before the error occurred, and not simply to send reports, as I need to play all the steps to get a mistake and correct it.
Although it seems this does not work, because the problem is possible only with the Galaxy Note on the 5th android, and I do not have any Galaxy Note 5th android ... :(

* tanya_79.09,
Uh ... you have to what country? :)
I just so far only in the CIS has opened access, while others like the need to have an English translation to do (and I'm an English or a boom-boom).

* tehnik555,
Probably will.

Look this topic there realized the moments of which I spoke, although the visualization of these moments is not much on it and it is necessary to emphasize copy the idea, but realize it is better, in terms of ergonomics, intuitive perception, plus the operating time, try to combine these things on their platform .AVG Cleaner & Battery Saver

I more and more like your trick))))), even when I'm freezin Titanium applications are not all services are frozen !!! And I finished off your tricks super. Example "Kid Mode" Titanium I froze it, but he is not disabled services and your services and finished prozhka frostbite super !!!!!
And then the idea came to see, and you can do so at the request of prozhka could remember frost damage services (assuming the system applications) and after removing it could not restore the system application after reboot?

Post has been editedtechnician555 - 28.07.15, 13:48

tehnik555 @ 28/07/2015, 13:41*
And then the idea came to see, and you can do so at the request of prozhka could remember frost damage services (assuming the system applications) andafter removal of the system applications it could not restore after reboot?

After removal? In my opinion if you uninstall the program, it is forever. Or I did not understand? ))

Rep: (57)
* atlllantis,
It is therefore removed from the system if a full reboot to do.
I wanted to ask a question: what application you need root-law, need to advertise? I advise you to remove it, since hardly many people want to read them advertising data using the supplied root-rights for the application.

Post has been editedtanya_79.09 - 28.07.15, 15:00

not removed verified

Posted on 28/07/2015, 14:38:

If the firmware is not custom, and Stock, which is not replaced by the kernel, system applications Restores
My device HTC Dual Sim rekaveri TWRP 2.8.7.0, UNLOOCK, S-ON, stock firmware, go to custom is not planned, except that potestit. S-Off this week reveal.
Google app, Kid Mode, Youtube, etc. Are system they just can not be removed without replacing the kernel.

Post has been editedtechnician555 - 28.07.15, 14:48

tehnik555 @ 28/07/2015, 14:38*
If the firmware is not custom, and Stock, which is not replaced by the kernel, system applications Restores

I sink, but nothing has been restored after a reboot.
After a reset to factory settings, yes - but not after reboot.

Posted on 28/07/2015, 14:49:

atlllantis @ 28.07.2015, 14:48*
Google app, Kid Mode, Youtube, etc. Are system they just can not be removed without replacing the kernel.

Everything is possible and easy.
I'll see later can add the option to remove programs (including system).

atlllantis @ 28.07.2015, 15:49*
I sink, but nothing has been restored after a reboot

Give screen BOOTlOADER, where there are no inscriptions *** TAMPERED *** is S-ON, well then believe that you drain and then by 90% since even it is possible to clean up knowing how you have the same HTC. So all too, I fought with this week Googley vomit, and many knowledgeable people are unsubscribed, which is impossible, only freeze titaneumom, but remove the drain can not remain in the system, only the replacement of the core, but it has no stock. And your prozhka more services frostbite is GMD.
That's why I asked about the idea and remember frozen services, and maybe it will not give this prog vostanavlivatsya after removal because I have witnessed how, after reboot they start themselves restores downloaded, just give them to connect instantly through the air obnavyatsya naglazah straight and you will not be asked.

Post has been editedtechnician555 - 28.07.15, 15:22

tehnik555 @ 28/07/2015, 15:12*
That's why I asked about the idea and remember frozen services, and maybe it will not give this prog vostanavlivatsya after removal because I have witnessed howreboot after they start themselves restores downloaded Just let them connect instantly through the air obnavyatsya naglazah straight and you will not be asked.

I never heard about it.
And about *** TAMPERED *** However, never heard nor seen.
I *** UNLOCKED *** and S-ON.

I am right now, carefully read schapku it must govern. "Startup Manager applications." you this is misleading. your programNetwork Connections control manager . Which enables the user to disable the ability to communicate the program from the developer and others. Those. After that, the program will work autonomously. Simply we can say this translation programs offline.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/04/20 11:11