> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Mi4i

Rep: (397)
Power consumption (autonomy) Xiaomi Mi4i
Picture
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Xiaomi Mi4i - Official firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod 12.1 Firmware пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Xiaomi club пїЅ

• In this topic, discussing energy Xiaomi Mi4i on different firmware and different set of installed programs.
  • If you have problems with increased consumption of battery, please indicate the firmware, a set of installed applications, and then came (in your opinion) problem. This at times will simplify and accelerate the work of those who will help you. If this is you do not want to waste time on these useless actions, but simply want to get a simple concrete answer, what do you do with the problem, you can go directly to this topicTelepathic communication
  • Welcomed reports on how you want to increase battery life.Use of the form is highly recommended.from the spoiler "Form for laying out the results of working from the battery." This will save the topic from unnecessary refinements that are several pages long. A person will look and draw conclusions for himself.
Useful tips
useful links
Useful software
В® Greenify - useful application for calculating the culprits "Jora" batteries and their disposal. Rights requires root.
Wakelock detector - Finding the reason for the device not falling
BetterBatteryStats - for monitoring the battery discharge utility
Battery Doctor (battery saver) - Battery consumption prediction
Systempanel - Task Manager / Task killer
CPU Spy - allows you to determine what time the processor is running at each of the available frequencies
OS Monitor - System monitoring. Process list, network connectivity, etc.
Automateit - to automate various actions on phones
PowerTutor - A utility for accurate monitoring of power consumption when running any specific application
Autostarts - Startup Manager
Addons detector - It lets you know what applications contain these or other supplements - whether it's checking a license or advertising
Disable Service - Enabling and disabling services
Form for putting the results of the battery

We kindly request that you use this form so that you do not have to write 10 posts each, pulling information out of you with ticks.
1. Firmware (name and version), as well as Gapps (if installed).
2. Kernel (name and version)
3 Network type (2G \ 3G \ 4G (LTE) or auto. Reception quality?
4. If you have used WiFi, bluetooth, then select it, and should also indicate the quality of reception and working hours.
5. What system software is removed / disabled:
6. Launcher, the presence of widgets:
7. List all the modified kernel settings, you can use the screenshots:
8. Screen Brightness:% brightness ratio and luminance time \ Auto-Brightness (adaptive) (with adjustable Auto Brightness desirable screenshot)
9. Screen operation, General phone operation
10. Voice calls:
11.% left
12. Sync and Google Now, data backup:
13. What programs reduced power consumption? (including autostart limiters, snuffers, tasklers, network mode management, antiviruses, ad blockers) If you used something similar from the built-in firmware functionality, also specify (smart radio, built-in power saving on Android 5.x)
14. Specify the number of months already use the device, or if the battery was changed, please indicate how much time has passed after the replacement. If the battery is not a standard, enter it. How many full charge-discharge cycles has occurred since the installation of a custom kernel (custom firmware with integrated core) - 1 cycle, 2 cycle,>2 cycles.
15. Describe what they did during the measurements (in free form).

Post has been editedDemotion - 21.08.15, 09:21

Rep: (14)
Who put 5.7.3 on about? Battery zhor there?

Rep: (7)
And I have to 6.6.5.0 of the day 3-4 well, here today as follows:
Attached Image

What to 6.6.6.0, Duc are no changes in the list, and you really shotes !?
Even three sixes do not stop :) Hell!

Post has been editedinesco - 23.07.15, 17:29

Rep: (8)
inesco @ 23.07.2015, 17:02*
And I have to 6.6.5.0 of the day 3-4 well, here today so

And what is good?
If I stuck in the screenshots, it appears to him from the wall outlet you it unstuck around 7 am to 8 pm, if not earlier, it threatens to die, that is, about 13 hours.
And where is the well?

Rep: (1)
Guard. The kernel look at all of 10-12% I just crazy Jordania.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDemotion - 24.07.15, 13:02

Rep: (0)
Yesterday manually set 6,6,6,0.
Per night including wifi ate 3%, but began to gain antutu instead 27-30000 37000
And judging by the cpu-z, a mere 3 began to work the core (+ 2slabyh 1moschnoe), before it was over

upd. morning scored 39,000

Post has been editedphmk - 24.07.15, 07:20

I'm on firmware 6.6.6 for the night as it was 50% and remained true all off was the internet wi fi bluetooth, but pokozanie android system kernel and still bolshivato 25 and 10

Rep: (304)
It's all nonsense readings kernel and system, if you discharge at 1 percent is 100 percent of them as something in the core and on the system.

Rep: (593)
Anton_St @ 24.07.2015, 10:07*
After the EEPROM 11% 6.6.6.0 system kernel 5%

I passed almost daily, 22% of system, the core of 15% ((
Falls, the battery flies, smart way, too, is not heated substantially.
6.6.5 On the basked, but the battery expended sparingly.

Rep: (191)
I noticed that sews multirom 5.7.2, with the corrected config, still hangs on the battery charge. Yesterday ostanavilas 86% today to 64%. : Blink:
Those who like to 6.6.6?

Posted on 24/07/2015, 11:51:

* ovpshka, , Ie not fixed a?

jack_ketch @ 24.07.2015, 11:51*
those. not fixed a?

Not that is not fixed a, only I do not understand why the day has become longer eat?
True yesterday I finally did put the second simkarty can connected with it.
Jora no night, leaves 2-3 percent, as in 6.6.5.0.
OTA firmware put on, many have written here, that when you put fastboot - all more or less well, and after some OTA neponyatki ...

Post has been editedovpshka - 24.07.15, 12:58

Rep: (8)
* ovpshka, Not connected. Always had 2 sim. Put through rekaveri with ALL wipe. Sleep really got better, but with the included screen eats more.

jack_ketch @ 24.07.2015, 11:51*
I noticed that sews multirom 5.7.2, with the corrected config, still hangs on the battery charge. Yesterday ostanavilas 86% today to 64%.

Looked now stable 6.6.6 - line there look like inproofbefore straightening.
I have standards recharged up to 100%.

Rep: (186)
Disabled antivirus, twitter, that would put wifi in sleep mode only works when connected charging. These simple steps give the results - per night 3% ate during the day an additional 20% when using mainly for calls (but many). Brightness - machine. In principle, not bad. This cycle I want to reach using the same, and further use of the algorithm, but you should check with a resistive load.
Before I committed acts per night eat up to 10%!

ZloiRomantik @ 25.07.2015, 02:39*
Disabled antivirus, twitter,

You firmware from goldveya campaign? I had pre-installed Antivir and twitter in the firmware version 16,5,5,0 :) first day she worked the other, was once sewn, then began to fail ADCA could not even call ....

6,6,5,0 firmware on the first night the phone was asleep after 2 nights sat heavily (with Wi fi and mobile internet I switched off for the night, yesterday came update 6,6,6,0, please, that night the phone was sleeping fine, 1% of the current villages, and so throughout the day in my spending has been normal, I will look no further

Rep: (4)
emigrate359 @ 24.07.2015, 00:58*
Who put 5.7.3 on about? Battery zhor there?

I'm using, Zhora not ..

Rep: (55)
Put 6.6.6, wipes are made, and then restore the backup made. I can not understand how you phone at 2-3% per night eats ...
I eats a little more than 1% per hour during the day and again at night ate dofiga. The life of me, I can not understand what was going on here. Wafer disabled completely via options Vayber not necessary, data transfer is disabled at home, because there is wifi if needed. Today, look at how much work will consume all the same here cell tower nearby and the signal is caught confidently. It can influence the consumption of what are 4g network is preferred and where I live is caught only 3g? And one question dogonku then. If the work I have a stable 4g, then whether to eat more battery When setting preferences 3g?

Rep: (10)
Here is a short report on the 6.6.6.0. I wanted to hold on to three nights, but not sure that will be enough. spread over two days. it is certainly not an indication to this firmware any other first worked exactly three days as well, but still.
bt always on.
wi-fi - if necessary. true today throughout the night with on the phone was wi-fi and VKontakte)
wi-fi constant search networks - off.
wi-fi range - auto
Brightness - 50%
network - only 3G
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (55)
* arty_57,
I have almost all the 1 to 1 as you have on screen by the system and kernel. Screen I minute 41 shows% respectively, and it is gaining less. Now 37% charge remaining and reports that will last for 1 day and 1 hour. The graphics are also very similar. And no way to see in numbers how much he spent on the charge last? Only the schedule does not give accurate information in hours and minutes ...

Rep: (186)
k1uchnik @ 25.07.2015, 16:52*
You firmware from goldveya campaign?

I came with firmware 16.5.5.0. Week - normal flight, no glitches. The only thing that did not like it - often in the browser opens any page itself, such as spam that is. How to turn off - until he realized.
After adjustment - 3 days in a moderate use of time living, with 4:00 displayed only "hot for". Today has removed a charge - will the dough in an active mode.

In general, I will write a review, but for now everything is very detailed check, so do not be no earlier than the week - two.

stroitel47 @ 27.07.2015, 09:37*
I eats a little more than 1% per hour during the day and again at night ate dofiga. The life of me, I can not understand what was going on here.

I have a similar story.
Day for an hour 1.5-2 percent goes away when the smart is just lying dormant.
At night now eaten 7-8 percent.
WiFi only 2.4, brightness 50%, Net mobile is switched off.
Simca priority MTS 3G, 2G sim card megaphone.

WiFi - band still draws all the time, although the setting is worth "WiFi in turn OFF sleep mode." Disabled constant search network and the range of only 2.4 as written above (When was the Auto - Kernel and System ate 20%, is now down slightly percentages 15 and 19 respectively.)

I do not understand anything.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/05/20, 14:31