> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo Vibe Shot - Firmware

Rep: (885)
Lenovo Vibe Shot - Firmware
PictureLenovo Vibe Shot, Z90
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!

Attention!!

Before you do anything with the device, I strongly recommend to dobackup EFS / NV, to restore it at any time, if there are any problems!

Before flashing or "Wipe", do a reset using standard Android tools, otherwise there will be problems with your Google account. Read more ... If you still encounter a problem - the solution is in the "other instructions"

On custom firmwarenotupdateSuperSUofPlaymarketif asking -risk getting a brick !!Only flashing the phone will help !! Read more ...

Before flashing from underQFILorMiFlashbe sure to remove the flash card. Brick phone !!

All ROW firmware and phone firmware instructions are also suitable forz90-3just need to be replaced with stock file NON-HLOS.bin otherwise communication will be lost !! More ...

Do not update the z90-3, stitched with European firmware (ROW), through the air !! Some updates replaceNON-HLOS.binand you will remain without communication !!

Drivers and Utilities

• Qualcomm Driver •
пїЅ Attached fileQualcomm Driver.rar (8.04 MB)
пїЅ More Qualcomm drivers in the next topic

• LenovoUsbDriver •
пїЅ New! Attached fileLenovo_USB_Driver_1.1.34_Setup.exe (9.41 MB)
пїЅ Attached fileLenovoUsbDriver_autorun_1.0.16.exe (9.29 MB)
пїЅ Attached fileLenovoUsbDriver_autorun_1.0.13.exe (9.29 MB)

• Qualcomm Product Support Tool •
пїЅ New! QPST.2.7.464
пїЅ Attached fileQPST_2.7.422.7z (25.19 MB)

• MiFlash •
пїЅ New! MiFLash20160401
пїЅ MiPhone20151028
пїЅ MiPhone2015731
пїЅ Attached fileMiPhone20141107.exe (25.98 MB)

• Androiod SDK •
пїЅ Updated files forAdbandFastboot from Androiod SDK

Instructions

• Phone firmware instructions •
пїЅ How to understand the variety of firmware
пїЅ Disabling scandriver signaturesin Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 | Xp | 7
пїЅ How to enter the firmware mode (port 9008) | unauthorized
пїЅ If determinedRelinkhs-usb qdloader 9008
пїЅ How to flash the phone programqfil
пїЅ Firmware phone using the programMiflesh
пїЅ Another step by step, detailed instructions phone firmware usingMiFlesh
пїЅ Installation InstructionsQSBfirmware (from sd card)
пїЅ If in place9008port9006and nothing is sewn !!
пїЅ Video instruction on phone firmware | one more video instruction and one more way to enterport 9008
пїЅ Brickand not sewn - the solution to various problems !!
пїЅ Another option is to sprinkle the phone
пїЅ "Eternal bootlap"- the most likely solution
пїЅ Test points

• Other instructions •
пїЅ The solution to the problem of confirming a Google account after updating the firmware or Wipe.
пїЅ Change region code toRu (in the call ####682# )
пїЅ Activatelockoutdouble tap on ROW firmware
пїЅ For those who have worked on Chinese firmware, but does not work on international firmware4G- solution
пїЅ Getting full access to the SD card need root!
пїЅ InstallationXposed Frameworkwithout custom recovery | Another way to install xposed need root!
пїЅ Inclusion of hidden frequenciesLTE
пїЅ Solving Account Verification IssuesGoogleafter firmware upgrade or wipe | another way | the easiest way | for android 6 | more for android 6 | and one more way
пїЅ Recovery method after unsuccessful update Super SU
пїЅ Recover lost data from internal memory
пїЅ SplashScreen replacement (first boot screen)
пїЅ Calibrate proximity sensor
пїЅ If there are problems with IMEI
пїЅ For adventure seekers, or what to do withUSA Band
пїЅ Application access to write to the memory card on firmware 363
пїЅ Does not catch the network, but imei is in place - a possible solution
пїЅ Does not catch the network, but imei is in place - the most likely solution
пїЅ A simple way to restore imei

• Service codes •

Firmware
• Official firmware •

• Not official firmware •

• Backups�

Recovery / Modems

miscellanea

Poll results
Attached Image

Topics Curator - Magnat.mg

Post has been editedMagnat.mg - 16.06.19, 20:36

Rep: (4)
I tried to install the firmware SM-13, there is a constant download and that's it. Who set or knows how to install write.

Rep: (0)
Hello guys). Please help me figure it out. There is a lenovo vibe shot body with firmware Z90a40_S209_150716_ROW_qpst. I do not really understand them (I know that there are several options like them). The one that fell into my hands 3/16. It did not work at all network. I saw a sim, but the network was not even 2g. I tried it for Europeans firmware - the situation is the same. I rolled back to 20150609_Z90-7_ST1522_GAPPS then he saw the network but only 2g. Now it costs s209 with the Chinese non-hlos 1550 modem and the situevina does not change. Tell me how to bring it to the senses (so that everything works). He does not understand European modems at all, but in Chinese only 2d. If you need some kind of infa, I will send it out. By the way, I met my brother in misfortune only with lenovo x2-ap. Maybe someone knows what

Rep: (40)
* pinaka88 , version 3/16 as far as I know only for the Chinese segment was in it basically no 3 / 4g only 2g: D

Post has been editedggfree - 25.05.19, 15:45

On the custom, the battery goes somewhere in standby mode (-40% per night) and does not write anywhere in the charts. What could be? On the drain, all the rules work

Tell me, and the crack on the Chinese firmware will finish?

Rep: (21)
people who have remained in 1625?

Rep: (50)
Here is1625

Post has been editeddemon2003 - 26.05.19, 19:44

Rep: (186)
* Pasha_Sh , turn off the settings in the settings by double clicking on the screen. (I do not remember exactly how this item is called)

Rep: (4)
Okay, I figured out a bit about throttling. Does anyone know where the thermal-engine.conf files are stored? Or how is it possible to permanently remove throttling / switching off 4 large cores and lowering the screen brightness, or how to set the minimum limit on heating? Please, help.

Post has been editedmc5Lastwar - 27.05.19, 14:44

Rep: (16)
* Pasha_Sh, So the battery eats in the drain the option of turning on a double touch, maybe in the custom something like that?
FRT Already written it turns out)) settings are special - there.

Post has been editedJukk714 - 28.05.19, 16:32

Brothers help out! This kind of thing. The phone worked fine and stitched it back in April. And the other day such a duristics talk on Viber or WhatsApp and switch to the camera and after a minute of conversation, it immediately reboots what to do, help.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
Hello forum users!
I have a story here, with "Shota" ...
The overseas equipment was abruptly turned off, the firmware was not loaded, however there was access to the Recovery menu. That is, the OS loaded for the first 8 seconds and abruptly went into reboot. In the recovery kept.

Then an idea came to my mind: I would order a fee for a smart one, I sinned on it, because there were problems with the firmware (I wrote about it, but the good was all decided, OS was pinched).
Prila, set - exactly the same effect. Old pay kept.
Then he bought a battery, put it, and lo and behold! Shota is alive! It seems there was a problem in her.

But then I remembered that I still had the old EFS and NVRAM blocks from the first board.
And here is the main question:

Can I sew them on top of existing ones - on a new board? After all, the boards are identical in characteristics, the model, at least, is my guess.

And I will revive the old card, and I will probably backup the firmware, save it and lash it in the new one.
Hope to work. I will immediately write about the results of the experiments!

Rep: (21)
Such a garbage, with the unit does not go
Attached Image
Attached Image

I can not enter the firmware mode. The combination of "volume +" and usb connection does not work, but if "volume is", then "Lenovo HS-USB Diagnostics (COM 8)" appears in the manager. What to do?

Hello forum users)
Can someone reload the cyan firmware file?
Urgently need
Thank :)

* adelz0r , Lenovo Vibe Shot - Firmware (Post zeron1x # 70957831) What is this not arranged?

* ggfree
Already put, I got up, but somehow it did not work, the problem in the setup wizard was, he just did not miss further
I just want cyan simple)
Now I have already scored, I installed the stock, then somehow, I already got bored with the firmware for the firmware, somehow I will install;)

* adelz0r Google account does not allow? It is necessary to make a reset Lenovo Vibe Shot - Firmware (Post TPE3BEnick # 44953534) or other ways from the cap.

* ggfree
no that's not the problem
just gives the error "An error has occurred in the application Setup Wizard"
and everything crashes, throws me back to the title page LineageOS
I'm trying on a new one, still the setup wizard crashes

Rep: (41)
Can someone reload the cyan firmware file?

Here it ishttps: //addy.sk/d/sgrng-UzYkntvwill go?
Here's anotherhttp: //yady.sk/d/R8ir5yRuMv_Rmv

Post has been editedlAMER1961 - 17.06.19, 18:11

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19, 15:17