> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo Vibe Shot - Firmware

Rep: (889)
Lenovo Vibe Shot - Firmware
PictureLenovo Vibe Shot, Z90
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Attention!!

Before you do anything with the device, I strongly recommend to dobackup EFS / NV, to restore it at any time, if there are any problems!

Before flashing or "Wipe", do a reset using standard Android tools, otherwise there will be problems with your Google account.Read more ...If you still encounter a problem - the solution is in the "other instructions"

On rutovannyh firmware update SuperSU of PlayMarket if requested - risk getting a brick !! It will only reflash the phone !!Read more ...

Before flashing from under QFIL or MiFlash sure to remove the flash card. Brick phone !!

ROW all firmware and firmware phone instructions so well suited for z90-3, only to be replaced in the stock file NON-HLOS.bin, otherwise the connection will be gone !!More ...

Do not upgrade z90-3, stitched European firmware (ROW), in the air !! Some updates replace NON-HLOS.bin and you will remain without a connection !!

Drivers and Utilities
Instructions

Instructions on the phone flash

other instructions

Firmware
Official firmware
Not official firmware
Backups

Recovery / Modems
miscellanea
Poll results
Attached Image

Topics Curator - Magnat.mg

Post has been editedderak1129 - 27.12.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Editing header.

Rep: (13)
Chinese in a cap, everything seems QSB version, not quite sure how to put it. Do not tell me?

And that has to QFIL, the disc has been removed and on Yandex.

I found like one on the Lenovo forum soon try.

Put Z90-7_USR_ST1625_5.396.1_1606141622_Q202533.1_CN, even to the initialization does not reach.

Shake Z90-3_USR_ST1527_5.206.1_1507011115_Q2038.1_BMP_CN, with her too try, you never know.) But it's like too QSB. I'm not understand, write it all put through native rekaveri, but there when you choose sd update, asks update.zip. Therefore, can anyone explain anything?

Spool, QSB again. Waiting for someone else in the general explanation.

S363 advised to try it, nothing has changed.

Guys, some days my message has hung. Nobody knows chtoli exactly how the points QSB install the firmware?

Rep: (52)
* kk [102] rus This situation was already, you're jammed kakieto sections, do not remember, and you will like this: come to an agreement with the brow of a full backup of all the sections, sew originally the proshyvku that he, stavish tvrp (before unlocking the bootloader) and then through tvrp nakatuesh backup all because two of galochkami.ya help, the only thing but it will be all the figures in the one who gave the backup, so that s top clean

* kk [102] rus You do not zadrachivat people, the holidays)))

* bva2007 , Read a hat when you will achieve the desired port Contact

* Gasya08 Can, all in a hat

* bva2007 Modem tvrp sews through the lungs, menyash in tvrrp zip on IMG and vibiraem your modem, and choose where shesh.pri firmware (which includes the brain and put a check on the modem))))))

the guys have all this infa in the cap, there is still a search on the topic, do not be lazy

pskan @ 04.05.19, 13:20*
kk [102] rus, this situation was already, you're jammed kakieto sections, do not remember, and you will like this: come to an agreement with the brow of a full backup of all the sections, sew originally the proshyvku that he, stavish tvrp (before unlocking the bootloader) and then through tvrp nakatuesh backup all galochkami.ya so two of them helped, the only thing but it will all figures in the one who gave the backup, so that s top clean

Thank you for the tip.) Can you throw a backup?) And not quite caught up, so I put the firmware, as in the backup, and then the phone will not start up. Put tvrp and unlock the bootloader can still be?

* kk [102] rus He did not vklyuchaetsya or goes kakayato loading

pskan @ 05.05.19, 13:31*
kk [102] rus, it generally is not vklyuchaetsya or loading kakayato

Starts will switch starts initialization 2-3 seconds on some firmwares., After that, all around.

Rep: (0)
* Magnat.mg , Please tell me somebody makes custom 8 android, is there any information ...? Or have already written off the phone with no hope for the update, and then sit on mokee and all hope about a miracle will rr 8 android?

Rep: (889)
robux @ 10.05.19, 22:19*
custom 8 android
On vryatli. Specific camera, not the full kernel source is already outdated percent ... Lenovo try very much to this model, what would discourage enthusiasts)))
P.S Purely my opinion

* sergey2255 , 7 cm 14.1na Androyd! And why it is not in the header? There's only mokee (7 Androyd!). He's buggy, unfinished?

Rep: (7)
* robux, it is in this thread if you can find through search. And exactly the same as mokee

Good afternoon.
Carcass PCT Z90a40. Android 6.0.1, build z90a40_s363_160625_row.
There was a problem with the operation of the second SIM card. Simcoe saw but did not show the antenna and consequently there was no communication (such bought with it). I decided to revert to ask Z90a40_S240_160119_ROW. Shilsya using QFIL. After EEPROM second Simca earned, and as used to 6th Andryushka I decided to update over the air. Before flashing pulled SIM cards manually to reset to factory settings. (So ​​as not to tread on the old rake during the upgrade, Lenovo was too capricious in this regard). Last , e updates over the air are two SIM cards working as it should. BUT, now such a situation. Removing a staff software, such as UC browser, FEYSBUK and other than I do not use, you only reboot the phone and all the remote program is returned to its place. How can I get rid of it ??? Can the firmware some troubles ???

Rep: (59)
* pavlo_80 , There is a problem in rekaveri, for this reason, rue Norman is not so far when you reboot all the system settings are restored at the drain of rekaveri image or from the vendor do not remember: D

Post has been editedggfree - 15.05.19, 11:21

What would rutanut, it is necessary to unlock the blocker?

Rep: (59)
* pavlo_80 , The opportunity to work with magiskom, but I have a smart this at the hands of now there is no testing. Perhaps there is a way to repackage and partition systems vendor and sew them, but hardly anyone confuse.

Rep: (9)
I tried to install the firmware SM-13, there is a constant download and that's it. Who set or knows how to install write.

Hello Guys). Help please understand. There are body lenovo vibe shot firmware Z90a40_S209_150716_ROW_qpst. I strongly do not understand them (I know that they like a few options). That's what was in my hands 3/16. It does not work network. I saw these things, but the network was not even 2g. I tried to flash it to the Europeans - the situation is the same. Retraced 20150609_Z90-7_ST1522_GAPPS Then he saw the network but only 2g. Now there is a Chinese s209 modem non-hlos situevina 1550 and does not change. Tell me how to bring him to his senses (so everything worked). European modems he does not understand but in the Chinese only need some sort 2g.Esli infa email I send. By the way met a brother in misfortune only lenovo x2-ap. Maybe someone knows a

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/04/20, 6:28