> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo Vibe Shot - Firmware

Rep: (886)
Lenovo Vibe Shot - Firmware
PictureLenovo Vibe Shot, Z90
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Attention!!

Before you do anything with the device, I strongly recommend to dobackup EFS / NV, to restore it at any time, if there are any problems!

Before flashing or "Wipe", do a reset using standard Android tools, otherwise there will be problems with your Google account.Read more ...If you still encounter a problem - the solution is in the "other instructions"

On rutovannyh firmware update SuperSU of PlayMarket if requested - risk getting a brick !! It will only reflash the phone !!Read more ...

Before flashing from under QFIL or MiFlash sure to remove the flash card. Brick phone !!

ROW all firmware and firmware phone instructions so well suited for z90-3, only to be replaced in the stock file NON-HLOS.bin, otherwise the connection will be gone !!More ...

Do not upgrade z90-3, stitched European firmware (ROW), in the air !! Some updates replace NON-HLOS.bin and you will remain without a connection !!

Drivers and Utilities
Instructions

Instructions on the phone flash

other instructions

Firmware
Official firmware
Not official firmware
Backups

Recovery / Modems
miscellanea
Poll results
Attached Image

Topics Curator - Magnat.mg

Post has been editedderak1129 - 27.12.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Editing header.

Rep: (963)
camerabad @ 07.08.2015, 23:12*
and if -kvalkom percent (or, God forbid, Intel) - poplyashesh with a tambourine up a sweat.

it's a horror story for the night? especially about the intel.should not scare without cause.

* alcohol,
let's order:
vol + and plug in usb just download attempt

that is displayed in the manager of devices? Vibration is a smart?
Qfil tried to sew?

* alcohol,
and further:
Comp saw bootloader,

perfectly
but it Lochen and it can not do anything.

It is fundamentally wrong. Lochen bootloader - it is protection from the launch of rubble, etc. without a signature (signatures) manufacturer. To hell with it, we have to start with the signature.
Connect In this mode, and run the batch file 0_run_boot_z90_511.bat:Attached filez90.zip(11.32 MB)

Rep: (462)
kraminski @ 08.08.2015, 03:02*
Connect In this mode, and run the batch file 0_run_boot_z90_511.bat

C: \ z90>0_run_boot_z90_511.bat
downloading 'boot.img' ...
OKAY [0.875s]
booting ...
FAILED (remote: unknown command)
finished. total time: 0.876s
C: \ z90>

kraminski @ 08.08.2015, 02:41*
that is displayed in the manager of devices? Vibration is a smart?
Qfil tried to sew?

2-fold vibration and mtp computer tries to put ... any DAS or com ports.
But in rekaveri so it seems:
Attached Image

But qfil not sew, MiFlash does not see.

Post has been editedalcohol - 08.08.15, 01:34

Rep: (886)
spirt @ Today, 00:12*
But in such rekaveri kazhet
The body is seen as the ADB, which means it is alive, and very much wants to "climb" up rabotchego;).
Here (Owned in this state) broke through on the instructions of this post:
Lenovo Vibe Shot - Firmware (OS 5.X) (Post Magnat.mg # 41793942)
the second option without a second command . (Entering the first command, and then immediately Traits). Will enter into a mode of 9008 .... Well then I recommend qfil.

Post has been editedMagnat.mg - 08.08.15, 07:26

* Magnat.mg
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
(c) Microsoft Corporation (Microsoft Corp.), 2009. All rights reserved.

C: \ Users \ Obey>adb devices
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
List of devices attached
For offline

C: \ Users \ Obey>adb reboot edl
error: device offline

C: \ Users \ Obey>

Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.31

Post has been editedalcohol - 08.08.15, 08:19

if you can just put the 208 through rekaveri any firmware?

Have you tried any firmware?

* alcohol,
you smart judging by the screen mode 9006 (Lenovo HS-USB Diagnostics) port 31.
Your paragraph 4:General principles for recovering bootloaders on Qualcomm (Post wladimir_tm # 37988145)
your special utility - it QPST and its QFIL module. (I repeat again: time QPST and its QFIL module)
those. you've got smart in 9006, there is a firmware for the qfil andto read

the main thing in a panic do not go and do stupid things (unnecessary movements on the deletion or formatting)

Rep: (117)
kraminski @ 08.08.2015, 10:52*
Have you tried any firmware?

When tried with no success, update the phone was determined in the mode 9006, but went into rekaveri. And I rekaveri did a hard reset before flashing. Kidal ota update as update.zip to the root of the memory card, and everything went very well.

Posted on 08/08/2015, 12:25:

* kraminski,
You have with this case is worse, judging by the phone in the signature, you do not have a memory card.

Rep: (263)
goodedd @ 08.08.2015, 12:25*
Kidal ota update as update.zip to the root of the memory card, and everything went very well.

Do not forget that some of the set when the 118th 208th and still did not exist.

* goodedd ,
indeed, in the spirit rekaveri comes, you can try to sew sdkarty 208.
I - no cards.

sv965 @ 08.08.2015, 12:26*
Do not forget that some of the set when the 118th 208th and still did not exist.

This is understandable. So you can do to those who only received the Chinese machine, or those who have the phone is defined as 9006, but it comes in rekaveri.

kraminski @ 08.08.2015, 14:58*
indeed, in the spirit rekaveri comes, you can try to sew sdkarty 208.
I - no cards.

The flashing mode QSB my part.
Those. for that would restore my body needed a firmware z90a40 in QSB format. Where to find such a ...

* alcohol,
And rekaveri included?
If so, download the firmware from the cap v.208 that which ota and rename it to update.zip, let down on the memory card and insert through rekaveri.

Post has been editedgoodedd - 08.08.15, 21:17

Rep: (4)
Since 208 I am an OTA update, then we put through the recovery.

I made all these instructions, please without any problems

Rep: (25)
question!
flashed one up, everything is OK
He is asking for another, but after flash tube is not immediately turn on, turn on the trail. day, long press the power button causes only short-term repetitive vibration, and all
try to connect to a computer with the button held down volume +, the result of a brief vibration and blinking charging indicator, the computer does not see the pipe!
what's the matter, my friends?
<_<

Rep: (11)
Teleforma! If rekaveri included. So do!
Lenovo Vibe Shot - Firmware (OS 5.x) (Post alekss2 # 42067427)

* goodedd
update.zip sews graphical rekaveri, I have a Factory mode that includes at vol- power.
From this factor rekaveri sewn only QSB.

spirt @ 08/10/2015, 9:39*
softina it is possible to fill in our patched rekaveri tube

It remains to find rekaveri)))

But in the Chinese firmware rekaveri what? patched?

Or maybe just pour Ruth?

Post has been editedgoodedd - 10.08.15, 09:59

* alcohol ,
not!!!
to all: Do not experimental. until unlocked bootloader, nothing you do not run.
you will unlock when the time will come, you will have to wait until.

Rep: (14)
RangoTango @ 09.08.2015, 12:35*
there are only semi-official 2.5 firmware for kitaytsa.a about custom bikes can be forgotten, too, will be half the firmware and the drain cleaned more vsego.Ne press and take the best from the UK.

Yes, but there seems to have written that two firmware from an international approach and to the Chinese. I just do not understand this one-time random luck, or this rule and any approach from the international and the Chinese?

RangoTango @ 09.08.2015, 12:35*
Or even better to think carefully what is important to you first thing in the design or comfort in use.
I do not quite understand, but perhaps in the Chinese and international handset different design?

TrueHD @ 12.08.2015, 03:27*
I just do not understand this one-time random luck, or this rule and any approach from the international and the Chinese?

Speaking on a simple fact, there are two versions of the phone, and they are both Chinese (by birth) and one Z90-3 Z90-7. Both can be bought in China for Ali or anywhere else. The difference between the versions is the amount of RAM, built-in, and support for various GSM networks. On lenovo sells Z90a40 version of the international market, you might think that this is the third version, but the fact that it is identical to the version Z90-7, moreover, this transformation can be obtained stitched phone Chinese version of the firmware or international.We conclude it is necessary to take Z90-7.

Post has been editedgoodedd - 12.08.15, 06:17

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/01/20, 2:12