Huawei E8372 (MTS 8211F) - Discussion | 4G-modem with Wi-Fi function

Rep: (300)
Talk Huawei E8372 (MTS 8211F )
Discussions mobile operators:MTS, "Megaphone", Beeline, "Tele 2"б…  | б… Mobile Internetб… Bypassing interlocks and operator restrictionsб… Antenna for LTE

Attached Image

M
If you have a problem with the use of an operator, be sure to review themeBypassing interlocks and operator restrictions.
Posts of this nature are due to their incessant appearance will be regarded as a violation ofForum Rulesand deleted without notice. Thank!

Attention!
Photo device
Specifications

Specifications:
  • GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
  • UMTS 900/2100 MHz
  • LTE-FDD 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
  • Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n
  • Connect up to 10 devices via Wi-Fi.
  • Support for microSD memory cards up to 32 GB.
  • Two TS-9 connectors for connecting an external antenna.
Data transfer rate:
  • LTE technology up to 150 Mbps
  • DC-HSPA + technology up to 43.2 Mbps
  • EDGE technology up to 236.8 Kbps
Modifications:
  • E8372h-153
  • E8372h-155
  • E8372h-510
  • E8372h-511
  • E8372h-517
  • E8372h-607
  • E8372h-608
  • E8372h-609
  • E8372h-927

Frequency modifications.

Drivers

Firmware

Instructions
Useful

Post has been editedM | A | G - 26.07.20, 19:28

Rep: (298)
* 22mik22,
After flashing, be sure to do a full reset.

Rep: (1)
* anvldko You do not want to raise the dough on advertising? But the extra money does not happen. In addition, it (the money from advertising) can be spent not only on vodka and women, but also on their personal Dedicated Server with its own service updates, for example.

The web face is something no one wants to add a point. I'm surprised this. It would seem, can there be anything more important than temperature sim-card, for example ?! Well, after the noise and the power of the signal, it seems to me, the most important indicator in the web face is bound to be the temperature. And it's not: girl_cray:

* alexlaz1982 oh, that is fine. Truselya Prepare for winter water procedures. By the summer rise.
The same TTL corrected on a moped team, but thanks to your efforts, including the people for some reason vpendyurivaet all softinu entirely.
And it is not the second, by the way. Modemchik definitely basks in appropriate circumstances, and the rate at fingering subjective.

Rep: (11)
More and more looks like the flea market this forum

Rep: (3)
dr_esin @ 08.10.19, 19:05*
* Broneko,
Try this program.
Huawei E3372 (MTS 827F / 829F, MegaFon M150-2, Beeline E3372 / E3370, TELE2 E3372h-153) - Discussion

all the same:
Attached Image

arkan49 @ 08.10.19, 19:58*
* Broneko,
I also have a modem on DNS, bought recently. So one model, that faced with an inadequate display SMS (which he crushed into many pieces, above my posts there). Smoke forum in the hope to understand what is wrong and tested chassis firmware and web interfaces, I come to the conclusion that the culprit was recommended Reset (and I did it, but only through the web interface) ... and it is reset before and after flashing, both the firmware and the web interface. So better do not reset through the web interface and by pressing the button in the modem, it is the best option. That helped get rid of a glitch with crushing SMS, normal reset via a web interface, and rewrite did not help.

Hallelujah! I did a hard reset via a physical button on the modem - all rustled as it should: thank_you:
Attached Image

PS. add a hat or something that needs to be done after flashing a hardware reset, not software

* broneko ,
So always, after any firmware, you need to do a hard reset - it is an axiom!

And in the instructions mentioned on the mandatory reset.

Rep: (23)
acquired 153 modification of this modem, and he says that there is an update to 21.210.03.00.778 21.333.63.00.778 on whether to renew? Nothing is locked does not become worse?

dr_esin @ 09.10.19, 17:44*
* Broneko,
So always, after any firmware, you need to do a hard reset - it is an axiom!

And in the instructions mentioned on the mandatory reset.

Let me quote you the same:
dr_esin @ 06.07.18, 17:27*
5. After installing the firmware, and the web interface, you must perform a complete reset,via web interface or long press (>5 seconds) the button "Reset" on the body of the modem under the hood.

as you can see, the software option is to just such jokes

* Kuzar74 ,
Properly asked when installing firmware, the most important is the credibility of the author.
In this case, it is an official update, you can safely install.

* broneko ,
A version of the software via the menu or reset at the initial stage when installing the mod web Feis?

dr_esin @ 09.10.19, 17:52*
A version of the software via the menu or reset at the initial stage when installing the mod web Feis?

but this, unfortunately, can not remember: girl_cray:

Post has been editedbroneko - 09.10.19, 17:58

Checked to ping everything is fine with the phone tried to go too the same problem, as long as it wrote checked gone, another Chinese surprise ...

* broneko,
You specifically came with the modem to reset the menu or right to see the reset button on the home screen with a red background.
Attached Image

Post has been editeddr_esin - 09.10.19, 18:04

Rep: (509)
Kuzar74 @ 9.10.19, 17:48*
update 21.210.03.00.778 21.333.63.00.778 on whether to renew?
If you're going to flash a working telephone tariffs on the modem - that then have to flash the firmware through the dismount.
Without updates immediately.

Post has been editedSedvit - 09.10.19, 18:06

* jager911,
I agree that a lot of excess 1.21 and dangerous.
But I was not trying to spoil something, nothing happened.

So what are the modern alternative presented on this forum?

Post has been editeddr_esin - 09.10.19, 18:16

Rep: (1256)
* dr_esin,
Won by Andrew excellent build without busting buttons, and the rest of the face

How did this modem chuvstvtitelnostyu with weak signal?
I see that there is no external antenna, but somewhere seen reviews that catches better than the average mobile phone, whether it is so?
Or is it better to choose a different model?

* alexlaz1982
Trust, my friend, trust! And he is no more.
Andrew lovely small and I personally do not have anything against him.
And where is the guarantee that this firmware will work zavta after NG. What key features do not disappear in them, just because so suddenly wanted their author.

I then frankly it in the drum, and can get along well at 21,180, but users who take all of the instructions and hats then will not understand this.

Rep: (28)
* anvldko
If there is no temperature, and also there is no stress?
And it would be nice to see more of any of the users who are not flimsy BP soared brains neither, not people!

Rep: (1256)
* dr_esin,
Only in the last version he conceived the sending of information about sites for adblok.
Or have the facts, well, let suspicions that infa went to him?
He's kind of a good man trying to do everything better, here it peck for what I think
Personally, I sew myself build it wherever they ec s ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/09/20, 23:30