> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

14 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Gmini MagicBook A6LHD - Firmware
FOV5
Message#1
21.07.15, 12:37
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1325
Check in: 11.03.13

Description | Specifications | Discussion
Analogs
The main way is via microSD
Before flashing it is recommended to save all the necessary files from the book’s memory to the computer(Note: although with this method of updating they should remain, but it is not enough that something can go wrong)
If you replace the stock applications with third-party applications (for example, FBReader), then it is recommended to backup the application and its settings, since after the update process the stock version returns and you have to demolish it in a new way, then install and configure third-party. Easier to restore from backup.
1. Copy file with file extensionimg or zip to the root directory of the internal memory of a book or microSD card. The file must have a name Update and expansion img or zip , depending on the upgrade option. If the file name is longer, then it must be renamed so that it matches the format. (note: with this update method, update options that have file extensionsimgorzipinterchangeable, in case you update from firmware from Boyue or Gmini)
2. Disconnect the book from the PC and reboot it.
3. After some time, you will be prompted to install the firmware. Wait not long, it is possible to delay up to 5 minutes.
4. If you agree, the book will be turned off and the next time it is turned on, the installation of the firmware will begin.
5. The firmware file will be deleted automatically.
6. All settings and installed programs after installing the firmware are saved. Sometimes it makes sense to reset the settings from the book menu after that.(note: but you can not do, at your discretion)
After the upgrade process, you have to reinstall Root and after installing Root you have to initialize the Xposed Framework (Xposed does not need to be reinstalled)
Backup mode - via USB
This method is recommended to be used if the main one for some reason does not work - "scratching"
Before flashing it is recommended to save all the necessary files from the book’s memory to the computer.(Note: if you don’t, they will be lost - this method will completely format the entire memory!)
1. Run the flashing program [attachment = "7066844: RKBatchTool-v1.7_RU.rar"] In the FW Path line: specify the path to the firmware file.
2. Connect the device via USB to the computer.
3. If the indicatornot green, then the book is not in flash mode, then you need to run:
3.1 Easy way: in RKBatchTool, clickSwitch , the book should go into the flashing mode and the indicator should go green (note: the first square below should be green ).
3.2 Hardware method: Turn off the device (Do not disconnect it from the computer!) Being connected to a computer - the device itself will turn on. Until the device is turned on, we press the button on itscreen updates and do not let her go. The device must be defined in the firmware program (note: the first square below should begreen), as determined buttonscreen updateslet go. (Note: the screen refresh button is the one that is located on the upper left and is the button for turning the backlight on and off with a long press.)
4. If the book does not go into the flashing mode, then you need to install the driver in the Device Manager:
4.1. If necessary, repeat step 3. In the hardware mode of switching to the flash mode, repeat step 3.2 with the only difference that, as in the Device Manager, an unknown device is detected, the update screen button will need to be released.
4.2. Find an Unknown Device, choose to update drivers, update method:With full manual mode with the indication of the .inf file! With automatic driver search, the driver may not install!
Drivers are located in the Driver folder. In accordance with your OS, select the desired subfolder. After installing the driver, rather in this case, you will need the Switch button in the flasher.
4.3. To install the driver for Windows 8, you need to use the instructions for installing an unsigned driver, for examplethis or this . (note: it is sometimes easier to install a virtual machine with WindowsXP)
4.4. If the Unknown Device does not appear in the Device Manager, on the book connected to the PC, try holding down the screen refresh button and press Reset without releasing it.
5. Before flashing the device, you can make a full dump of the device using the utility.rkDumper .
6. Press the Restore button, the book will be flashed. After flashing the book will load itself.
ATTENTION! Do not turn off the book until the end of the flashing!
If flashing the device withMacintosh using a virtual machine Virtualbox , then in order for the flasher to see the book, you need to install the extension VirtualBox Extension Pack and choose support USB 2.0 .

Officialpage on MagicBook A6LHD firmware

Officialpage for Boyue firmware for T61, T62 and T80 series books

Post has been editedFOV5 - 27.01.19, 16:10
Reason for editing: Updated rkDumper and added rkDumper.bat
kromma11
Message#2
07.10.15, 15:33
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 11.01.09
HTC Touch

The carta screen, the firmware is standard, does not want to be updated from the map to the updated 1.7.3. Before that, it was updated from the map (transition from 1.7.2) to 1.7.3 normally.
MiK5319
Message#3
12.10.15, 20:16
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 22.01.12

RespectedFOV5, please provide in the planned changes for the firmware Gonyx-T62D-150929-Standart remapping in the menu“Settings / Button Settings / Side Button Settings” (option for Gmini Carta): " Left button (Short press) -> Previous page on Next page . Right button (Short press -> Next page on Previous page ". In the current firmware buttons with the icon " > "(Upper) outputprevious page, and the buttons " < "(Lower) -the next. This applies not only to the reader, but also to the Menu.
lugat
Message#4
01.11.15, 15:46
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Check in: 08.07.08
Elephone P8000

Good day here in this section Extended Markup for revision T62C - System = 1GB, Data and SDcard = 6GB
two files which one of them to take For_update_with_firmware_Gonyx172 or For_Recovery?

--------------------
FOV5
Message#5
02.11.15, 13:05
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1325

two files which one of them to take For_update_with_firmware_Gonyx172 or For_Recovery?
If flashing from an SD card, then you need to proceed from the file name: update _... - when upgrading from the previous version 1.7.2, for_Recovery - to restore from the Recover menu. When USB firmware from a PC does not make any difference, which option to choose, both will fit, the result will be one.

When the next version is released, there will be only one option for the extended version, since by that time, who used version 1.7.2 should have been moving to version 1.7.3 for a long time ....

Post has been editedFOV5 - 02.11.15, 13:06

--------------------
Books: Pocket Book 902 Pro, Gmini A6LHD 2014 release
Phones: Nokia N97, DNS S4502
Tablet: DNS AirTab P83
lugat
Message#6
02.11.15, 16:50
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Check in: 08.07.08
Elephone P8000

In general, I flashed the book and everything is fine, but for some reason when the flash drive is in the book and I turn it on for a very long time and further and where. And if you pull out the flash drive, then everything is fine. I probably screwed up somewhere.

--------------------
Zayako
Message#7
22.11.15, 16:32
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 29
Check in: 05.02.12
Apple iPhone 5

Can you please tell me how to install a play market on the book boyue t62 revision D?
lazarden
Message#8
07.12.15, 16:37
Experienced
[online]

Messages 429
Check in: 06.11.10
Yota Devices YotaPhone 2

t62D gonyx extended firmware. Everything would be great, but I would like two corrections: 1) constantly throws out the browser and always when downloading files (an error occurred in the browser application) 2) I would like more options for setting the buttons (to update the screen with the update button, buttons backwards to make And a short and long press paging, the back button and let it be back you can still hold - home). although home and in the status bar suits me. And also to close the applications in the running list. thank.
lazarden
Message#9
07.12.15, 18:21
Experienced
[online]

Messages 429
Check in: 06.11.10
Yota Devices YotaPhone 2

Another problem Wi-Fi in sleep mode is always turned off with any settings ...
Art krivoruk
Message#10
30.12.15, 23:16
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 30.12.15

Good day to all! Save! After unsuccessful firmware, the sensor does not fully work ..... Accordingly, the control is not completely controlled. Almost brick. Advise how to resurrect. With Android did not have affairs before. Model book Boyue T61.

Post has been editedArt krivoruk - 30.12.15, 23:18
Infomash
Message#11
31.12.15, 00:11
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1799
Check in: 19.07.11
Apple iPhone 6

Art Krivoruk @ 12/30/2015, 11:16 PM*
After unsuccessful firmware, the sensor does not work completely

How was it stitched? Some versions can only be correctly transferred via USB.

--------------------
Intel® G2140 / Intel® DQ77KB / Intel® HD Graphics / Clover
Art krivoruk
Message#12
31.12.15, 09:14
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4

At first I got stuck somewhere and the conductor stopped working for me .... so I, out of inexperience, got excited and took the first available firmware and dropped it to the root of the device. After that, it rebooted and the sensor is silent. The book gives certain signs of life: it reboots through reset, it loads, wi-fi has time to blink, the screen refresh button works and that's it. The rest of the buttons including on / off. don't react.
Art krivoruk
Message#13
31.12.15, 17:24
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4

Tell me how to determine the revision of the book B, C or D? The firmware came from revision C - the sensor came to life. But the seller writes that I just have a Boyue T61. Is that possible?

Post has been editedArt krivoruk - 31.12.15, 17:57
Infomash
Message#14
31.12.15, 17:43
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1799
Apple iPhone 6

Art Krivoruk @ 12/31/2015, 09:14*
I took the first firmware and dropped it into the root of the device. After that, it rebooted and the sensor is silent.

Now try flashing firmware for T61B, T61C and T61D one by one via USB.

--------------------
Art krivoruk
Message#15
31.12.15, 17:58
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4

Thanks for the help! I did, but there are questions, look at the message a little higher, I corrected it ....
Infomash
Message#16
31.12.15, 20:28
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1799
Apple iPhone 6

the seller writes that I just have a boyue t61

The seller does not seem to know what he is selling ... And you ask him for the correct firmware - that’s all.

--------------------
kromma11
Message#17
11.01.16, 23:07
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 11.01.09
HTC Touch

Dear FOV5, what are the prospects ... is the new firmware expected? :)
FOV5
Message#18
16.01.16, 17:19
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1325

Unfortunately, in the New Year holidays, the firmware has not yet been dealt with for family reasons, there was no free time.
I hope that by February 28 I will find the time and try to assemble a new firmware.

Post has been editedFOV5 - 18.01.16, 10:07

--------------------
Books: Pocket Book 902 Pro, Gmini A6LHD 2014 release
Phones: Nokia N97, DNS S4502
Tablet: DNS AirTab P83
rovnov
Message#19
19.01.16, 11:16
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 19.01.16

Please tell me to improve the sensitivity of the touch screen on the T62, you can use the program TouchScreenTune 1.17?
flomasters
Message#20
22.01.16, 18:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 136
Check in: 29.01.15
Gmini MagicBook A6LHD

As I "scattered" BoyueT62D (did not turn on in any mode, the computer was determined for a second and disappeared from the controller). I closed the 8 and 9 legs with a sewing needle on a hynix H27UCG8T2BTR flash drive. The countdown starts from a round marker. Usually counterclockwise. For your flash Mask Rom mode google or see datasheet on it (pins I \ 0-0 and I \ 0-1). Not the fact that not those legs will close and do not sleep. So, as they say, at your own peril and risk. Connected to the computer, removed the needle and put the driver 4.1. Corrected the RkBatchTool-a config, since With the standard on my computer was not determined (not a single square of color has changed).
Added 2 lines after "LOGFLAG = TRUE"
SUPPORTLOWUSB = TRUE
FULLSPEEDUSB = TRUE

It was:
LOGFLAG = TRUE
# SUPPORTLOWUSB = TRUE 支持, 扫描 支持 full speed usb 设备 , 默认 只 支持 high speed usb 设备
SUPPORTLOWUSB =

It became:
LOGFLAG = TRUE
# SUPPORTLOWUSB = TRUE 支持, 扫描 支持 full speed usb 设备 , 默认 只 支持 high speed usb 设备
SUPPORTLOWUSB = TRUE
FULLSPEEDUSB = TRUE

After launching RkBatchTool, the square turned on blue. Clicked Recovery and the process completed successfully. The firmware took immediately MOU. The driver and the utility stuck just in case.
Attached fileNEW_DriverAssitant_v4.1.1.zip(9.21 MB)
Attached fileRkBatchTool1.7_USB_not_connect_fix.zip(405.56 KB)
Driver only:Attached fileDriver.zip(146.51 KB)

Post has been editedflomasters - 22.01.16, 18:27

--------------------
I do not have a googlemarket, I have a GIFT and F-Droid.savagemessiahzine.com- our everything!
china_2401
Message#21
28.01.16, 10:00
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 28.01.16

How to determine the version of boyue t62? explain in stages and clearly

14 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03/30/19 19:44