Not [ 7 ] ** [2,89%]
Total votes: 242

Rep: (406)
Blooover III (unofficial)
Version: 0.01

Last update of the program / game in the header:21.07.2015

Attached Image

Description:
The program is designed to gain access to Bluetooth-devices. It implements almost all types of attacks, namely:

Bluebug
Bluesmack
Bluesnarf
Bluesnarf ++
Helomoto
BlueDump
DoS

I had noticed that most of the attacks J2ME platform supports. I quickly came across Blooover, but (alas!) Its functionality was more than limited. Then I decided to expand his testing in conjunction with the program's different, creating the so-called "kombain". Very soon, I picked the perfect dopolninie: Super Bluetooth Hack. Next was the selection of the file manager to implement Bluesnarf ++. The choice fell on Mini Commander, blagadarya its capabilities "tear down" weak heavy device packages (std. 1K, mag. 8K.), Thereby implementing attack BlueSmack. BlueDump realized by allowing Super Bluetooth Hack transmit any set of bytes, including and fake MAC-address. CarWhisperer attack decided not to sell because standard pin-codes is possible to sort manually. Thus, the assembly implements all known types of attacks on 01.02.2011.

When creating the program, the following developer codes were used:Martin Herfur (Blooover II), Yuri kudrin (Mini Commander), Marek sedivy (SBH), YURiQUE (MultiMe).
The author of the assembly is me (Gfoxsh ).

Download:
Attached fileBIIIalpha1.jar(448.95 KB)

Remember! Hacking is illegal alien devices! The program is available strictly for informational purposes and to test the level of protection for your device! Versions for Android and never will be because of limited driver capacity.

Post has been editedGfoxsh - 15.05.20, 13:50

Rep: (17)
* Dark_Timur No, zhdems

Rep: (0)
Hello, I wanted to ask: what you need to do an attack on the device Ddos?
For example, the phone on bluetooth headphones are connected, and I want to put bluetooth in order to disconnect the headphones from the device.
(Do not scold especially since I kettle, and tell me if this is really all rotate with this program and with modern devices).

Rep: (2)
* Gfoxsh , A good time of day) came across this program) and in front of me there was a question how it juzat !?

Rep: (283)
* MikkiMax , You need an old Nokia (for example X2-02, 2700, 2710, 6230I), you can still try for the Samsung, korochemvse phone that supports J2ME platform

Post has been editedIddqd228 - 16.08.18, 15:55
Reason for editing: UPD

* Iddqd228 , Well, that's clear. Functionality is not clear

Rep: (263)
* MikkiMax , * Iddqd228 , * Kotea , * Dark_Timur ,
The response from the developers on Android:

I'm sorry, the project stopped last year at the stage of study and analysis of attacks BlueBorne, and is not currently developed. the thing is that this method of attack is very difficult to implement and highly dependent on the various devices to the same exploits for blueborne has no lecturing and this attack is not yet implemented in the code

* Intel! Nside I knew it at the expense of Bluetoth API, but all the same person even tried)

* Intel! Nside And juzat Android-zapuskalku J2ME !? My question is how to work in it

Rep: (63)
Intel! Nside @ 16.08.18, 20:52*
The response from the developers on Android:

As you already plyusanul, the bad news is also news: D. I still probably will follow the theme of the next six months, suddenly developed a lightning strike, and he will return to the old cases?

Intel! Nside @ 16.08.18, 20:52*
blueborne has no lecturing and this attack is not yet implemented in the code

Honestly sounds unconvincing but oh well

MikkiMax @ 17.08.18, 05:20*
juzat Android-zapuskalku J2ME !? My question is how to work in it

It is unknown to us. Try different solutions can you get

* Gfoxsh ,
It does not work your bluover or on the emulator or on the phone!

* AlexMIneR , This program is designed for the J2ME, and not for the emulators. The developer is not to blame
Moreover, this collector

Post has been editedIddqd228 - 26.08.18, 16:42

* Iddqd228 , * Iddqd228 , Well, I have not felt

* AlexMIneR , Recommended juzat Nokiyu or Samsung with the support of a large JAR packages

* Iddqd228 ,
I have a samsung s3592, it does not pull ...

* AlexMIneR , In this model, there are limits on JAR packages. Download Bloover II

Post has been editedIddqd228 - 27.08.18, 12:46

* Iddqd228 ,
He also does not start.

* AlexMIneR , Try to include blituz advance. You can still try to set permissions in the application.

* Iddqd228 ,
I have all the permissions are exposed.

* Iddqd228

I propose to make a long list of compatible devices: D

However, "if you want to do something good, do it yourself"

The list of compatible devices / incompatible with Blooover III (on the28/08/2018 From the data of the forum)

compatible

Nokia 2700
Nokia 2710
nokia 6230I
Nokia 5130
Nokia 5250

Nokia C1-01 J2ME
Nokia h2-02

Unknown Button Nokia (Asha?)

incompatible

LG T300

Nokia 6700 s Symbian