HP Specter X360 - Discussion | [notebook] Windows 8.1 | 13.3 '' | Core i5 / i7 | 4 / 8GB RAM

Rep: (43)
HP Specter X360 Windows 8.1 | 13.3 "| Core i5 / i7 | 4 / 8Gb Discussion пїЅ
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
System
Operating system: Windows 8
Processor: Intel Core i5-5200u / i7-5500u
Number of cores: 2
RAM: 4 or 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
The maximum memory capacity is 8GB (no memory is soldered, one slot)
Built-in memory: 128/256/512 GB SSD
Memory card support: SDXC, up to 64/128 GB

Screen
Screen: 13.3 ", 1920x1080 / 2560x1440
Screen Type: WLED-backlit IPS Displa Touchscreen
Anti-glare screen
Video Processor: HD5500

Wireless connection
Wi-Fi 802.11ac support
Bluetooth 4.0 support

Sound and Camera
Webcam TrueVision Full HD (2.0 MP)
Two built-in digital microphones
Stereo speakers with Beats Audio technology
HP imagepad with Multi-Touch technology

Connectors and keyboard
Full-size "island" type keyboard
Connecting external devices via USB - 3 usb3.0
TV / Monitor connection: HDMI
Audio / headphone output: 3.5 mm

Nutrition
Work time: up to 12.5 hours
Battery Capacity: 56Watt / hour

Dimensions and weight
Length 325 mm
Width 218 mm
16 mm thickness
Weight 1.51 kg
additional information
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Posted 07/15/2015 10:51:

I got myself from America. Choose between Lenovo Yoga 3 14 and this. As a result, I did not find a way to buy Yoga from America for sane money, and then quite by chance I came across a great option with a spectrum. He took it. In total for the week delivered, I sit now at home with the first laptop. Overall very pleased. The only disadvantage so far is that it does not pull 4K and FullHD 60fps at all with a bit rate of 100 Mbps.

Post has been editedShoore - 25.12.15, 00:15

I probably one owner in Russia))

With the update on Win10, now all the heaviest bitrate video files are quietly played. But only in the standard player. In the rest, it slows down.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (0)
And where they ordered, you can in a personal ... tell me how in comparison with the macbook eir !!

Post has been editedyoy777 - 12.09.15, 16:24

* yoy777 I ordered on ibee. As in comparison with the MacBook, I don’t know, but those who are familiar with epl products (I didn’t have anything like that) asked what kind of new MacBook I was =)) I’m happy for the third month already. I will answer any questions.
Yesterday there was news on the site that he had entered the market)) although he had already been selling for more than six months.

Posted 10/08/2015 08:50:

Yesterday there was news on the site that he had entered the market)) although he had already been selling for more than six months.

Rep: (-23)
MaXiDRoM_90 @ 07/23/2015 10:45*
I probably one owner in Russia))

And managed to buy such a miracle! Is the button already extinguished? How are the impressions from the backlight of the keyboard?

Posted 11/10/2015 09:29 AM:

MaXiDRoM_90 @ 07.15.2015, 10:51*
The only disadvantage so far is that it does not pull 4K and FullHD 60fps at all with a bit rate of 100 Mbps.
And where to download this video? I want to check my gadget!

pashinoff impressions are quite positive. With all the responsibilities assigned to it laptop copes. I download and watch movies on it. Sometimes I even play. Contra, WOT pulls. The rest is not even tested, because For games, I mostly have a prefix. I made the engraving almost immediately - the backlight is excellent, the keys are evenly highlighted. Of the minuses identified during operation, it is worth noting only the noise of the cooler, which, I think, is above the norm. Well, the left upper side under the keyboard heats up not weakly during heavy loads.

How much does engraving cost? and is it really really normal to do it? Moscow.
I looked at Ebay, the price is higher than in the off-store .. b \ u afraid to take ..
in store HP 999 $

Post has been editedmustdie0 - 11.11.15, 16:48

Rep: (2)
* MaXiDRoM_90, I also got this gizmo while I'm only playing, about the cooler - the noise is really noisy, although I really didn't have anything to load the laptop with. In the tablet mode, the on-screen keyboard is just horror, but it’s rather an 8-bit problem (it doesn’t want to appear in the text input field all the time, you have to start it with pens - does it hurt, did you somehow solve this problem?)
The laptop heats up, taking into account the aluminum case, after some time you start to feel like in a frying pan, so I was attached to putting a regular cheholchik. With the sensitivity of the touchpad, something was transhipped into hp, sometimes it does not work, but there are no false clicks, I think it is solved by regular means. And the touchpad is so wide that when you try to press the right mouse button on it, you realize that you are still somewhere in the center of the touchpad and the click works like a left mouse click. The rest of the complaints yet, the impressions are positive.

Rep: (17)
Join the owners.
Immediately updated to 10, while all the rules ..

And why does not a single link from the header work?

* mustdie0,
Engraving cost about 1000 rubles
* alyapka
Yes, the laptop is heated very much. The keyboard leaves only by pressing the key in the tray, I'm used to it. By the touchpad too used. This is a big plus that it is huge.
* Cinskaro,
I'll check houses

* MaXiDRoM_90, For automatic keyboard popping up, I put showtabtip, it does not retract itself, but it crawls out as soon as the cursor is in the text field. Of the minuses, when transferring from the tablet mode, you need to pause the script with your hands, it would be great if someone finished the process to pause, as well as a handy thing! By the way, how 10-ka, is it worth it?

Post has been editedalyapka - 07.03.16, 16:17

Rep: (24)
Can someone come across the problem of a non-working screen auto-rotate? It is win10, the "Rotation lock" button suddenly became inactive, as well as the option in the screen settings - "Turn off the rotation of this screen."
Attached Image

The driver has been updated, there are no problems in the device manager ..
There is an assumption that some appropriate sensor decided to suddenly retire. but on the HP website found nothing

And how to overcome the problem of heating?
There are ways?
And then he even gives fire so that you burn yourself)

Hello! Here he bought this tablet, so far pleased. There is a question, is there any installation to disable the keyboard in tablet mode?

Rep: (1)
I ordered the maximum config on my head from Amazon ... HP Specter x360 15.6 "(Intel i7-7500U 7th Gen, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, UHD, NVIDIA 940MX)
... it's a silent horror. I had dealt with Dell Inspiron, Asus ZenBook and even XMG before - there wasn’t much hemorrhoids anywhere else!

1. First of all, it is very difficult to open it.
2. troubles with BIOS, very limited settings. (see special commands at the bottom of the message)
3. columns - trash.
4. In the system on a separate disk, HP took up 8GB of space for some of its shit recovery tools. I tried to remove them from Acronis Disk Director, as a result, for 3 hours I can not restore the system. I decided to delete all the volumes and put a normal Win 10 Pro.
5. Only one normal USB port ... immediately had to be ordered from Ali USB HUB for Thunderbolt. anyway, they will not be involved for another couple of years.
6. in addition to everything, I still had a defective display ... now I will think how to send it back to the states.

toget into BIOS :
Press ESC on load
F1 - System Info
F2 - System Diagnostics
F7 - HP SpareKey
F9 - Boot Device Options
F10 - BIOS Setup
F11 - System Recovery

to load from USB:
1. Press ESC upon loading, enter BIOS setup;
2. disable Secure Boot and Enable Legacy Support, press F10;
3. Restart. Enter the password. In Startup Menu press F9
http://remontcompa.ru/…tbuk-hp-pavillion.html

the worst thing is that there is no alternative to the special one - the XPS has too small screws and they are more expensive, Lenovo has a shitty keyboard, display and quality in general, Microsoft Surface Pro with a similar configuration will cost $ 2800, about the same as Alienware. Asus ROG is much heavier.

I advise everyone to make a similar choice to get acquainted with the productsXMG / Schenker. You can choose any config for yourself. reliable service, German quality, prices are much lower than pop producers.

After all the laptops that I used, I start to love my XMG P706 even more. Its only drawback is that it is heavy.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedMark saint - 16.06.17, 19:01

Here is another pressing problem - even having gone through all the difficulties that are required to boot from a bootable USB flash drive, not a single utility works with HDD partitions - they just do not see the screw, and because of the reduced BIOS it is impossible even to change the interface from AHCI to IDE.
it's a complete f ...

UPD: The problem with booting after Acronis DD was solved using the following tutorial:
http://www.1st.rv.ua/a…s-disk-director-error/

It was possible to fine-tune the sections of the screw using AOMEI Partition Assistant 6.3.

Rep: (4)
* Mark Saint,
And what exactly is wrong with the display?

Hello, I want to buy this unit myself, but I need a pen for work. Maybe someone has information about this? Are you friends with other stylus or where can I order the original one? I live in Belarus, I have not found anything.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/07/19, 18:37