> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

This War of Mine [3D] | [Simulation] awaited syurvayvol
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 4124 ] ** [80,88%]
Good [ 728 ] ** [14,28%]
Average [ 163 ] ** [3,2%]
poorly [ 20 ] ** [0,39%]
Terribly [ 64 ] ** [1,26%]
Total votes: 5099

Rep: (15288)
This war of mine
Version 1.5.10.build.851
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:09.12.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
long-awaited survey

Description:
In “This War of Mine” you are not playing as a soldier of elite troops, but as a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city, experiencing a shortage of food, medicine and a constant danger from snipers and marauders. The game gives you the opportunity to experience the war from a completely new perspective.

Gameplay in “This War of Mine” depends on the change of days and nights. Snipers do not allow you to leave the shelter during the day, so you have to do other things - rebuild your shelter, trade, take care of the survivors. At night, choosing one of the unique locations, you can send someone to look for provisions that will help you stay alive.

Make decisions based on your moral principles. Try to save all your people or sacrifice someone to increase the chances of others. During the war there are no good or bad decisions, there is only the task - to survive. The sooner you understand this, the better.

This War of Mine:
• Created based on real events
• Manage survivors and rebuild shelter
• Master weapons, alcohol, beds, stoves - everything that will help you survive
• Make decisions - often unpleasant and emotionally difficult.
• Randomized world and characters in each game
• Graphics in the style of charcoal drawings, which perfectly reflects the climate of the game
Picture
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elevenbitstudios.twommobile

Features: 3D

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: 4.0+

Download:
Version: 1.5.10.build.851 Paid (Night Watcher)
Version: 1.5.10 build 741 This War of Mine (Seroga840)
Version: 1.5.10 Original build 741 (Seroga840)
Version: 1.5.10 Original build 731 (Seroga840)
Version: 1.5.7 1.5.7 (Dimachvanov)

Twom Stories Version 1.5.5 build 101 + obb: This War of Mine [3D] (Post Mr. Ricatto # 83132403)
Version 1.5.5 build 631 + obb: This War of Mine [3D] (Post by Mr. Ricatto # 80360841)
The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.
Useful
Guides, launch methods and more
FAQ

Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
torrent

Past versions

Post has been editedDelta - 09.12.20, 09:07
Reason for editing: Update: New version 1.5.10.build.851 PAID

Rep: (53)
* Mugtarfan, No, it is only a DLC, which is installed as a separate game.

Rep: (0)
In order to play a DLTS need something else but just download the apk and cache?

Rep: (146)
Sorry, missed a discount on the game. 250 I would give, 800 already toad rebound.

* keyslifes please tell me how to rename

Rep: (114)
* Milkyway235 I renamed then under the "Mali", changed the cache digit in the cache file to the desired one.
Already so many versions released after I stopped playing. I do not know what changed?

* keyslifes , I tried all versions to put everywhere writes a connection error with the service. Phone Xiaomi MI 8 Lite

Rep: (38)
What to unzip this fucking cache ??? : censored:

Rep: (93)
Microg stands, the game does not want to run, just crashes after the screensaver
Changed the numbers in the cache and the game writes that it can not connect to Google services
How to fix?

Rep: (602)
* Nains_Rodriguez,
Hey.
How to hack the second part of the game, where is the father with a sick daughter?
Route is!

Post has been editediskander-ALEX - 05.05.19, 15:15

Rep: (8)
And if I bought this game in the style. Is there any way to transfer it here?

Rep: (93)
* dimka_niko no way

Rep: (6)
Are everyone with a widescreen frame on the left and right?

Rep: (13)
* Iskander-ALEX-MI , Hi. I would be happy to help, but I haven't played it yet

Rep: (1591)
DDimi @ 05.05.19, 12:45*
Mr. Ricatto @ 01/18/19, 11:41*
Settings>Unlimited screen>Full screen mode- put a tick next to the required application:

Mr. Ricatto @ 05/06/19, 19:49*
DDimi @ 05.05.19, 12:45 *
Mr. Ricatto @ 01/18/19, 11:41 *
Settings>Unlimited screen>Fullscreen mode - you put the ticks opposite the applications you need:

This will not help. Frames precisely from both sides, i.e. The image in the center, the game is already in full screen mode itself. At least on the resolution of 2160x1080 such things.
Well, God with Him :)

Post has been editedrourot - 07.05.19, 23:56

Twos Stories is a separate game or is it ordinary twos but inside there is an additional storyline?

Post has been editedlenglygold - 22.05.19, 19:22

Rep: (53)
* lenglygold, separate game

Who has the b101 to Mali?

Post has been editedoOmIxOo - 31.05.19, 17:59

How to hack a backpack so that more items were placed?

Rep: (13)
* NinjaFoot , Why do you need this? In the subject I described the break-in, with it do not need a big backpack, just cool that you want

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/26/26, 06:34