Teclast X1 Pro - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 12.2 '' | Intel Core M-5Y10C | 4GB RAM

Rep: (20)
Teclast X1 pro Discussion пїЅ
Windows 8.1 | 12.2 "| Intel Core M-5Y10C | 4Gb | 2 full-size usb 3.0
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications
Screen: 12.2 ", 2560 x 1600r, Ultra Retina
Material: Metal 4K video
image Chip: Intel Core M 5Y10c Dual core four thread CPU 2.0gHz
image Video accelerator: Intel HD Graphics 5300
image Operating system: Windows 8.1
image RAM: 4 GB DDR3
image Permanent memory: 128 GB + microSD slot with card support up to 128 GB
image Camera: front 2 megapixel, rear 5 megapixel
image Optional: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, OTG, Miracast, WiDi, Micro HDMI, 10 / 100M Ethernet LAN
image Communication: 1 Micro SIM: FDD-LTE B1, FDD-LTE B3, FDD-LTE B7, FDD-LTE B20, TD-SCDMA 1880-1920MHz, TD-SCDMA 2010-2025MHz, WCDMA 850MHz, WCDMA 1900MHz, WCDMA 2100MHz
image Battery: 11000mAh
image Dimensions: 285 x 170 x 8 mm
image Weight: 800 g
additional information
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful information
Video

Post has been editedShoore - 23.11.15, 21:15

Actually, I still bought this device! I think the topic will be interesting to many. The second day of the test. Later I will do a mini-video review. I came with a Chinese Windows, I did not succeed in rolling the Russian language on it, I demolished everything and put a clean eight. Everything got up without any problems except the rotation of the screen - it works so far inside out, but I think I'll figure it out. Even from the unpleasant dual of the buta on it, no, there was some kind of stupid android emulator. But I do not need it. Actually from unpleasant all. Then only dignity. Made really high quality! Screen tale! It works very quickly. Re-looking photos) While very pleased. Tests continue. I will add further information later.

About the battery - really keeps. By the time, I will not say exactly as now the installation of software and various checks are at full load, but even in such a load it does not die)
A little photo.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

The problem with the screen rotation is solved.
Drivers for turning the screen!

Attached files

Attached fileG-Sensor.rar(5.74 MB)

Post has been editedShoore - 17.07.15, 23:41
Reason for editing: combined

Rep: (2)
Hello. Is the thickness there 8mm or more? In sleep mode, how much% of the charge goes away? And then windows seems to eat a lot and sleep mode. Front camera hd?

Thickness 8.7mm In sleep mode, it practically doesn’t eat honestly, it didn’t specifically detect, but in the morning it turned on it was a full battery, turned into hibernation, turned on 99% in the evening. The camera is average like 5 megapixels, comparatively not bad, there is autofocus and decent aperture, the front one is normal for skype is quite suitable, not dark like on the same pipo w2

Rep: (0)
Pls. Answer: F8 or .. combination .. gives an input to the mode of selecting an external source of loading OS

Rep: (1)
And how much did your order go by Russian post?

The source can be selected in the BIOS input standard through delete

Posted on 07/18/2015, 14:50:

The order went almost 40 days through the Netherlands with two parcels of the keyboard and tablet.

Rep: (3)
* nikmenru, I choose between this animal, Cube I7 and Pipo W8. I like the presence of two full-fledged users in the tablet itself and a capacious battery.
And a few questions:
1. Can I ask for links to the store where you purchased the tablet?
2. Is Cyrillic on the keyboard pasted by the manufacturer?
3. How does the case hold, does it fly off?
4. Is the whole structure comfortable on the road?
5. How much does the tablet weigh in the assembled state separately?

Thank you in advance!

I also had the choice between these models))) I didn’t regret not so much. And every day everything pleases and pleases. The cube did not like the uncomfortable docking station and, in addition, the heavy and lack of usb in the tablet itself, plus the incomprehensible screen flicker on all videos where it is tested, and the design itself is not comfortable. Pipo was dropped after watching one video on YouTube where the connectors didn’t match at the person when the keyboard was connected, plus the quality is far from ideal there. I also thought about the surfing pro, but I liked this one more) And the price tag is much nicer!
Answers:
1. Shophttp: //ru.aliexpress.c.….html? http_swift_null =
Due to the fact that there was a Chinese monophonic Windows stood the seller warned and made a discount of $ 50 can ride to this day)
2. There was no Cyrillic alphabet, but in the box with the keyboard there were simple stickers, not the most successful ones, but it will temporarily go.
3. The cover keeps perfectly does not fly off like on Lenovo ege, the design is very comfortable. Pleasant to the touch velvet.
4. In terms of weight, I can’t say, there are no scales: blush: I have the same pipo w2 and, compared to it, it is heavy)) In fact, easy and convenient to use.

As soon as some time appears, I will try to make at least some kind of video review ... So far there is no time for once ...

A few photos at work))) By the way, LTE with SIM card works just fine! Just checked!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Something with downloading images of some kind of ....

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (13)
* nikmenru,
Hello, I have a few questions here, just choose between it, i7 and i7 Stylus. Well, I'll start)
1. Tell me if you test any games?
2. Is there trotting?
3. To which the resolution supports hdmi output (I just have 4k, that's interesting))?
4. How much was free GB (100-110 probably)?
5. What is the maximum temperature of the processor during loads at nago?
6. Where did you find drivers for it? Just put the Windows and all?
7. Because of this permission, are there any lags in the programs?
8. So just ask, did you install a Windows license? Maybe it makes sense while you can get a license 10?
9. Is it possible, just for the sake of interest, to provide a photo of the text on the rear camera?
Look like that's it...
Thank.
Ps By the way about the droid, can you put the second system android-x86?

Post has been editedmor0502 - 21.07.15, 13:16

Good day.
I don’t play games especially, but I ran asphalt for the test. Flies) There is no sagging when heated. I do not understand the figure, but as far as I know on this process, people and Skyrim started battfield and much more)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG72YGonKUk
The processors are identical, but the other day I’ll try to run something on this one.
About the output here micro hdmi I unfortunately have only mini hdmi wires I’ll get an adapter to check, for me this question is also relevant since the monitor is at a resolution of more than fullhd))
About the free space - the screw was broken in half, as many where it was not even looked. Just immediately demolished everything))
About the temperature - under load it heats up normally, it has a maximum temperature of 95 C so that it is designed to be hot anyway) With normal surfing, it's a little warm.
The drivers were hard-folded neatly into daddies) The problem was only with the screen rotation, I wrote about it and with the bluetooth I am writing about it now) I’ll post all the problems solved by all the drivers.
LAGOV NO AT ALL! I work in the whole Adobe package (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, After Effects, etc.) everything works wonderfully!
About the Windows license - let's hide this question)))
On the android account - as long as I scored for this, but somehow I'll google what I can do ...
Photo text attached ..

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (7)
An interesting copy! At the moment, I think this is the best analogue (according to the price-filling criterion) on surface pro 3.

Yes, that is right! Once again I will add the build quality and materials just super. The screen is chic. 4LTE works fine. 2 usb behind the eyes is a real laptop replacement. Not enough coasters like Surface)) And the price tag slowly began to fall ..

Post has been editednikmenru - 24.07.15, 15:35

Rep: (13)
* nikmenru,
Please kindly file a video on youtube, at least with minimal comments. Or maybe a video unpacking, if there is nothing intimate. You can even no comments. I myself have been looking at this tablet for a long time. But there are no videos online. All the same, the photos do not convey the feeling of appearance.

And lte - is the sim card inserted inside? 3g too?

The real price is 3000 yuan, which is about 500 bucks, and even with the seller’s commission, you need to buy it adequately at a maximum of 550-600 dollars, but not at all 700 ... and the machine is very nice, especially two usbs and a screen

Post has been editedjoshhhab - 25.07.15, 09:09

Rep: (2)
* nikmenru,
Will you put windows 10 on it?
Are you using Chrome as a browser? Does it slow down when scrolling and zooming? and then on my teclast x98 air only ie normally works without brakes and other browsers slow down

Post has been editedDarmstadium - 25.07.15, 11:46

Rep: (8)
I ask you to make a separate photo of the slaviatura, so that you can see where the keys are in the layout.

and if there are any connectors on the clave, there are them too, thanks

Rep: (8)
Hello!
Does Teclast X1 pro support work with Stylus?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.15.19, 17:31