Canon EOS 1000D Problem - Firmware Bug | Firmware bug

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon. Generally such garbage. There are Canon EOS 1000D and periodically pops up an error ERR 99. Empirically found that the only problem in the firmware. The fact that the camera is not stupid stitched. I've found a few versions of the firmware. I can run the camera firmware, the process supposedly goes well. But in fact, the old version remains. How can I revert to the factory version and upgrade to the latest version of the camera? The problem in the numbering of the photo and why the error pops up. Settings are not saved and constantly need to set Auto Reset.

Rep: (8)
"On Internet forums seen complaints about the" glitches "digital SLR Canon EOS 1000D (Rebel XS). In some situations, in some copies, the LCD monitor is turned off, the shutter stops triggered and stays light in the viewfinder to indicate whether that is occupied by the camera . another problem associated with the manifestation of the Err99 error, after the removal of which, according to the recommendations of the (power on / off and pulling out the battery for some time), the camera switches to a different language regime. Manufacturer recognized these defects and He responded to the release of a new firmware version 1.0.6. "

http://www.3dnews.ru/581125

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/02/20, 1:12