Zifro Vivid ZS-5500 - Official firmware (OS 4.2.1)

Rep: (36)
Zifro Vivid ZS-5500 - Official firmware (OS 4.2.1)
PictureZifro ZS-5500
Discussion » | Firmware »

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Recovery

Instructions

Post has been editedfil - 26.07.15, 10:42
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (962)
M
We move to subsectionOther brands

Rep: (0)
Good day. Need help knowledgeable people in the next question. The daughter on a smart Zifro 5500, lost connection on Wi-Fi, the function itself is kind of turned on in the settings, even trying to connect but that all ends, even the icon of that turn Wi-Fi on the screen is missing. I would not want to mess around with the firmware may have easier ways to revive this funktsii.Pomogite good people who have what may be suffering child of ...: girl_cray:

Post has been editedsobr.69 - 28.07.15, 16:51

I guess it is quite dead subject, but who can respond ?? Assist with a reinsertion Zifro Vivid ZS-5500 !! After connecting the phone to a computer is obtained directly like this:

Attached Image

Post has been editedolegusss - 07.09.15, 17:28
Reason for editing: Picture under spoiler.

sobr.69 , Write to the PM.

Brought tel .. Do not load completely, wrote an application error, I beg your backup and PPC is now a blinking che do?

TTalanTT I write in a personal.

Rep: (64)
TTalanTT @ 09.12.2015, 16:22*
Backup and PPC is now a blinking che do?

a similar situation (((
What to do?

everything was decided firmware rekaveri

And so full of flashing caps + format device and receive eternal reboot, then rekaveri firmware will load, but got the wrong imei since firmware has Ruth has decided to use the MtkDroidTools (attach)

Attached files

Attached fileMtkDroidTools.rar(26.44 MB)

Post has been editedAdelink777 - 29.07.16, 20:40

_Imei fell off and the phone was switched off before himself, and include only after I pulled the battery, is now excluded. pliz help

Rep: (1779)
M
Topic locked due tolong lack of activity.
If you need to add something to the topic, you can contact any section moderator.Android - Firmware

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 10:56