> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

No.1 X6800 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "

Rep: (39)
DiscussionNo.1 x6800
PictureNo.1 x6800
Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional photos
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Specifications:
Company No.1 to many known for the production of clones of smartphones from top manufacturers. Now No.1 showed the world smartphone X6800, equipped with a battery capacity of 6800 mAh battery. Moreover, the novelty can boast protection against moisture, dust and shock. However, other hardware specifications smartphone quite modest: the device is equipped with the chipset 410 Snapdragon, 1GB of RAM 8 GB of internal memory, 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels, a 13-megapixel main and 5 megapixel front cameras. Also, the manufacturer claims to support communication standard 4G LTE. No.1 X6800 runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. The exact cost of new items not yet known.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 26.08.15, 14:32
Reason for editing: Reduced to standard section

Rep: (0)
I have a machine two weeks. Everything is fine, but the connection with the conversations vomits constantly and on one and on the other picture. Someone has a solution? I noticed that when connection is broken pops time setup menu.

Came the phone with Ali, something does not catch network tried different sim cards Beeline, MTS, yet useless. Who else had a problem with the connection network operators?

Rep: (9)
Received as a gift this unit, the battery is like holding up well, while it was not possible to test it.
If you get this miracle rutirovat, can drain the firmware.
At this point the phone at me to the wolves.

And to top it the unit is powered by the internal battery and an external did not see. Here is a Chinese ... sadness.

So heavy and crude device in terms of hardware is not so easy to do, Ruth, that is, in general is no way yet to work ... there is hope.
About 10% battery charge per day out, too, like the rules.

Rep: (-1)
militarist h1 @ 11.10.2015, 17:49*
I have a machine
two weeks. Everything is fine, but the connection with the conversations vomits constantly and on one and on the other picture. Someone has a solution? I noticed that when connection is broken pops time setup menu.

In the setting of clear auto 2g / 3g

Posted on 08/11/2015, 22:09:

ilyapap2007 @ 26.10.2015, 21:51*
So heavy and crude device in terms of hardware is not so easy to do, Ruth, that is, in general is no way yet to work ... there is hope.
About 10% battery charge per day out, too, like the rules.

360 rue root for on this devayse

Posted on 08/11/2015, 22:10:

MagicLife @ 25.10.2015, 22:50*
And to top it the unit is powered by the internal battery and an external did not see. Here is a Chinese ... sadness.

Near the battery there is a switch on the built-in or external akmlyator

Post has been editedser4ga - 08.11.15, 22:07

The switch is not in the internal or external, and only built-in or built-in plus external. External falls off as the switch is clicked.

ser4ga @ 08.11.2015, 21:10*
360 rue root for on this devayse

Do you have this product on hand? if not, do not advise what does not work. Ruth has not yet happened to get not one of all the ways I know.

Ruth managed to get with the help of Kingo Android Root, PC version

Rep: (68)
RK Drivers

RK and Recovery

Post has been editedboks1 - 19.11.15, 21:10

Who has not dozaryazhaetsya device on and off in the games need to unscrew a bolt
Attached Image

Turns out he peregrevaetsya ...

Post has been editedRuff - 27.11.15, 11:05
Reason for editing: hid under spoiler

Rep: (1)
Hello! prishol device a few days ago, when the first switch detected a problem with tachem (did not respond to touch, touch itself randomly clicks when trying to log on to the mail login and password). Reshotka dynamics of metal, above the display, on the one end was stuck very badly and walked away. Battery prostayala all night on charge with the charge up to 96% and is no longer being charged. Subnetting flashlight well very weak, barely shines (MTAP pushbutton dialer is many times brighter than the light). I will be a battery of tests on how much is enough.
Attached Image

Post has been editedRuff - 30.11.15, 17:45
Reason for editing: hid under spoiler

Rep: (7)
sunduk20,
Interesnenko ... Location Info?
Also I noticed that charged up to 92 percent .... so disconnected under load did not notice, but when the battery is 1-15% phone turns off automatically! And then you can run it for about 5 minutes to climb back off and re-start until the battery sit down) especially in 800mAh internal battery at full charge holds for about 10 minutes, then turned off, starts a couple of minutes the charge is still there but is switched off again and so cyclically .. .

revealed's such a poserhttps://youtu.be/GqaLeyTy6iQ
battery at my use of a maximum of 40 minutes per day, ate 44% at minimum brightness, 15 minutes wi-fi, 5 minutes toys 5min spoke.

Rep: (5)
succes676 @ 30.11.2015, 15:06*
sunduk20,

also interesting.
RS because the problem is there.

Posted on 12/12/2015, 22:51:

succes676 @ 30.11.2015, 15:06*
sunduk20,
Also I noticed that charged up to 92 percent .... so disconnected under load did not notice, but when the battery is 1-15% phone turns off automatically! And then you can run it for about 5 minutes to climb back off and re-start until the battery sit down) especially in 800mAh internal battery at full charge holds for about 10 minutes, then turned off, starts a couple of minutes the charge is still there but is switched off again and so cyclically .. .

similarly!
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just select the main points and press the button Picture

Post has been editedRuff - 12.12.15, 23:22

* boks1,
Greetings. Download, flash,
boot.img - successfully
recovery.img - successfully
system.img - not passed

Now the unit will not boot.

The big request perezaleyte.

Hello. I bought the phone No.1 x6800, the pattern during the use figured that the firmware version some functions are not even urezannaya.NekotorС–e prisutstvuyut, vchasnosti sought Enhancement item (you can customize this function the unlock by double-clicking on ekranu). Brother bought the same, but it's okay with the firmware. The information about the phone tab, find the bottom point "version uses: test" .If there is a solution help me find a way. Thanks! Firmware was looking at the official site, but found only in the older models.
OfitsialnС–y site NO.1

About phone
Attached Image

As for the problem with the primary battery (not spots is not charge), it was a few times after discharged to zero. "Cure" as follows:
Remove the battery and put it on the heating radiator for 3-5 minutes. Then put, additional disabled (which is supposedly 800 mA / ch) Connect the charger and ..
the process has begun.
For 3 months of using dead auditory speaker (before it is making strange noises), it is necessary to change the ...
also noted the lack of communication with places with weak signal (where other phones bad, but catch signal)
Sometimes buggy tachskkrin (does not work), and after TCI On Screen works.

Recently I became the owner of this device and encountered a few problems. Firstly, it is very often the screen does not respond to touch, I had a two-and three times to lock and unlock the smartphone, so he again reacted. Secondly, the battery can not be charged to 100%. And thirdly, the menu item "About phone" at the end of the list there is an inscription "version uses: test". It seems to me that this is the cause of many bugs. If someone faced with the first and third problems and solved them - a huge request to unsubscribe here.

plahotny @ 03.02.2016, 03:22*
Recently I became the owner of this device and encountered a few problems. Firstly, it is very often the screen does not respond to touch, I had a two-and three times to lock and unlock the smartphone, so he again reacted. Secondly, the battery can not be charged to 100%. And thirdly, the menu item "About phone" at the end of the list there is an inscription "version uses: test". It seems to me that this is the cause of many bugs. If someone faced with the first and third problems and solved them - a huge request to unsubscribe here.

Honor and see my post above. I sent the seller ago)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/12/19, 5:46