> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

7 pagesV  « < 5 6 7 »  

> Acer Liquid Z220 - Discussion | Smartphone, 4 "
Ultravadim
Message#1
04.07.15, 16:49
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 169
Check in: 24.03.13
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160

DiscussionAcer Liquid Z220
PictureAcer Liquid Z220
Description | Discussion »
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional Information
useful links
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 22.03.17, 01:05
Reason for editing: Software update on Acer Liquid Z220 and localization
Ryan_Cooper
Message#122
07.03.19, 15:48
State citizensavagemessiahzine.com
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 279
Check in: 19.07.15
Redmi Note 7 4/64

* Niclaus,
There are no programs on Russian in the Internet, but 0 m0 РЅ I СЃ is partially ded by I РєР° I РёР· through more IocaI

--------------------
I study on the system administrator
Cannon blast
Message#123
26.04.19, 00:53
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 26.04.19

Hello.

Please help me figure it out. This phone stopped using last summer, just turned it off and put it in a box. Now I’m getting it out, trying to turn it on - the screen lights up, shows the Acer logo, doesn’t load further. At the same time, surprisingly, the phone does not vibrate when turned on, as it always has been, but on this initial screen with the Acer and Android logo above the Acer logo, a stripe appears as if it were colored multicolored pixels. He began to charge, held the hour, the phone showed a charging icon, but did not show the green sausages that the process was underway. I moved the charged battery from another model (there is a second phone the same), it did not help.

I tried to enter the boot-menu, tried different sequences, sometimes I manage to call the inscription in the upper left corner:

boot mode: fastboot
Ik version: LP-00ef116

Loading does not go any further.

Randomly, 2 times it was possible, as it were, to boot into Android for just a couple of seconds. The battery showed 0% (although I charged and the battery was charged), so the phone quickly went out.

The data on the phone is not important, ready to reset to factory settings to revive the device, but how? Buttons it doesn't help, I looked for instructions, it seems like there is some ADB, but debugging on the USB on the phone was not turned on, will it work in this case? It should be noted that now he connected the phone to the computer via YUSB, turned it on, Windows slammed and after a while wrote that "The Android device is connected", although the phone did not go beyond the logo and is not displayed in any way in "My Computer". And how can the fastboot mode be used? Tell me, please, what to do. I honestly used the site search, but I didn’t find any clear step-by-step instructions on how to do it, although I’ve heard about your site.

Thank you in advance.

Post has been editedCannon blast - 26.04.19, 01:13
Acer

7 pagesV  « < 5 6 7 » 

mobile version    Now: 06/05/19, 18:09