> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Magic Rush: Heroes [3D, Online] | [RPG] Magic Rush: Heroes is filled with epic battles face to face, op
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 411 ] ** [50,55%]
Good [ 312 ] ** [38,38%]
Average [ 57 ] ** [7,01%]
poorly [ 14 ] ** [1,72%]
Terribly [ 19 ] ** [2,34%]
Total votes: 813

Rep: (277)
Magic Rush: Heroes
version: 1.1.219
Genre: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:28.05.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots (new)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Screenshots (old
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Magic Rush: Heroes is filled with epic battles face to face, combining the best elements of an RPG game, tower defense and base building.

Description:
Collect your League of Heroes and break into the war! In Magic Rush: Heroes, epic battles take place face-to-face, which combine the best elements of an RPG game, tower defense and base building. An exciting single player campaign, online PvP battles, several game modes and daily quests - there are many ways to lead your heroes to victory!

Features of the game Magic Rush: Heroes:
Military strategy with 3 epic gameplay styles
в—Џ RPG gameplay with innovative skill management provides a true test in campaign mode;
в—Џ Real-time strategic war flashes on the world map - choose your Alliance, expand your Kingdom and fight for resources;
в—Џ Tower defense missions will bring you extra loot, which is indispensable to strengthen your heroes.

Summon Ultimate Spells Using Hover
в—Џ Indicate the direction, controlling your spells to hit the target;
в—Џ Each of the heroes has his own super-spell - master them all to dominate the battles;
в—Џ The most important thing is the strategy! Aim and use your super spell only at the right time.
Defend your honor at the PvP Arena
в—Џ Earn epic rewards to conquer your opponents;
в—Џ PvP games in the arena, direct your heroes against everyone;
в—Џ Fight Heroes from around the world and rise in the leaderboard.

Kingdoms in exciting battles on the world PvP map
в—Џ Join the Alliance for battle and communication with your allies;
в—Џ Capture nearby mines to collect valuable resources for your Kingdom;
в—Џ Strengthen your Kingdom with iron, crystals, silver and medicines, and also use the improvement to strengthen the strength of your heroes;
в—Џ Place three teams of heroes on your wall to protect your city;
в—Џ Conquer other players or even the whole world!
Heroes and defenders can be strengthened for maximum damage
в—Џ Choose a role in the game and build your group from a huge selection of characters, according to your desire;
в—Џ Heroes develop if you upgrade their runes;
в—Џ Find new heroes in the Wish Pool;
в—Џ Strategy changes with the development of your characters.
Real-time role-playing battles reinforce your team
в—Џ TRTS and role-playing game are found in unique battles on the battlefield;
в—Џ A strategic war with elements of RPG fantasy brings all the best from both worlds;
в—Џ Some heroes fight best at the front, others at the back - create the perfect battle formation to crush your enemies.
Tower defense from the fronts
в—Џ Tower Defense in side missions gives you extra loot;
в—Џ Managing magic spells and placing towers is done manually;
в—Џ Real-time tower defense with RTS and RPG elements.

Adventure in quests, bring extra power
в—Џ Strengthen the crystal dungeon to get more loot and equipment;
в—Џ Participate in Training Fields where new challenges open daily;
в—Џ Conquer the elite campaign, the more difficult the campaign, the more rewards you will receive;
в—Џ Daily tasks and in the Well of desires force to come back again and again;
в—Џ PvP and campaign mode supply equipment and gold.
Magic Rush: Heroes is an RPG and RTS strategy that combines intense fighting to defend the Kingdom. This action adventure is free to download, download today and break into the war!

PLEASE NOTE! Magic Rush: Heroes is free to download and play, but some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please set a password for purchases in the settings of the Google Play Store application. In addition, in accordance with our terms of service and privacy, you must be at least 13 years old to download and play Magic Rush.
Contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: https // www.facebook.com / MagicRushOnline
Twitter: @MagicRushHeroes
Official forum: http://f.elex.com/forums/35-Magic-Rush-Heroes
Youtube Channel: https: //www.youtube.co...dAZBweh8ZvggF0ZziEJUSw

Picture
Developer site: http://www.elex.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moonton.magicrush

Features: 3D, Online

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 2.3 or later

What's new in this version:
A list of all previous updates by date. Link to the page on the official forum.
Update log

Download:
Version: 1.1.219 Magic Rush: Heroes (Enote174)
Version: 1.1.179 Magic Rush: Heroes [3D, Online] (Post Rein_Raus # 75582678)
With requests to update the game, refer to the topic.Upgrade your game!
Past versions
Version: 1.1.126 Magic Rush: Heroes [3D, Online] (Post by leonus2156 # 62789096)
version: 1.1.107 Magic Rush: Heroes [3D, Online] (Post by Giacomino # 57779444)
Version: 1.1.104 Magic Rush: Heroes [3D, Online] (Post by Levchik90 # 57058914)
version: 1.1.98 Magic Rush: Heroes [3D, Online] (Post antos1329 # 55782556)
Version: 1.1.94 Magic Rush: Heroes [3D, Online] (Post antos1329 # 54943366)
version: 1.1.92 Magic Rush: Heroes [3D, Online] (Post flop69 # 54543191)
version: 1.1.88 Magic Rush: Heroes [3D, Online] (Post by antos1329 # 53544104)
version: 1.1.79.64.0 Magic Rush: Heroes [3D, Online] (Post by antos1329 # 51348017)
Version: 1.1.74 Magic Rush: Heroes [3D, Online] (Post Latent # 50372463)

version: 1.1.60 Magic Rush: Heroes [3D, Online] (Post Foreman2 # 48624427)
Version: 1.1.54 Magic Rush: Heroes [3D, Online] (Post Foreman2 # 47940676)
version: 1.1.53 Magic Rush: Heroes [3D, Online] (Post Foreman2 # 47730636)
Version: 1.1.36 Magic_Rush_v1.1.36.apk (What's new in this version in "Message # 265" )
Version: 1.1.35 Magic_Rush_v1.1.35.apk (What's new in this version in "Message # 259" )
Version: 1.1.31 Magic_Rush_v1.1.31.apk (What's new in this version in "Message # 224" )
Version: 1.1.30 Magic_Rush_v1.1.30.apk (What's new in this version in "Message # 219" )
Version: 1.1.29 Magic_Rush_v1.1.29.apk (What's new in this version in "Message # 198" )
Version: 1.1.28 Magic_Rush_v1.1.28.apk (What's new in this version in "Message # 196" )
Version: 1.1.23 Magic_Rush_v1.1.23.apk (What's new in this version in "Message # 141" )
Version: 1.1.22 Magic_Rush_v1.1.22.apk (What's new in this version in "Message # 133" )
Version: 1.1.21 Magic_Rush_v1.1.21.apk (What's new in this version in "Message # 120" )
Version: 1.1.20 Magic_Rush_v1.1.20.apk (What's new in this version in "Message # 118" )
Version: 1.1.19 Magic_Rush_v1.1.19.apk (What's new in this version in "Message # 109" )
Version: 1.1.15 Magic_Rush_v1.1.15.apk (What's new in this version in "Message # 69" )
Version: 1.1.14 Magic_Rush_v1.1.14.apk
Version: 1.1.13 Magic_Rush_v1.1.13.apk (What's new in this version in "Message # 63" )
Version: 1.1.12 Magic_Rush_v1.1.12.apk (What's new in this version in "Message # 59" )
Version: 1.1.11 Magic_Rush_v1.1.11.apk (What's new in this version in "Message # 29" )
Version: 1.1.10 Magic_Rush_v1.1.10.apk (What's new in this version in "Message # 5" )
Version: 1.1.9 Attached fileMagic_Rush_1.1.9.apk (49.95 MB)

Post has been editedKenny - 28.05.19, 17:35
Reason for editing: Update: new version 1.1.219 Magic Rush: Heroes

Rep: (218)
The game icon resembles some other game. Wash from Spacetime games

In the game itself, not very good. Pseudo 3D, similar to heroes charge. The clone wave used to be on clash of clans. Now heroes charge

Here's the icon for that Arcane Battlegrounds game.

Attached Image

Post has been editedLeonOmaR - 03.07.15, 20:49

Rep: (29)
There is a small highlight. In addition to standard missions, as in all such clones, there is also a TD mission, where our heroes act as towers. The idea is not bad, it would be better to tweak the graphics more beautifully, but it doesn’t really slow down.

Rep: (0)
The game is raw and non-optimized. Lays onHuawei Ascend Mate , although on a weaker device "flew".

Magic Rush: Heroes 1.1.10
Attached Image

What's new in this version:
  • 1. New World Map Gameplay:
  • 2. Added Equipment Enhance System:
  • 3. Crystal Dungeon Adjustments
  • 4. Soulstone Wishing Pool now unlocks at VIP8 instead of 10. Now you only need to recharge to VIP8 for a chance to draw Panda, Monkey King and other powerful tanks!
  • 5. Raised the level cap to: Lv 80
  • 6. Each hero’s specific power make up can be viewed in the hero page.
  • 7. Improved Proving Grounds and lowered overall difficulty.
Download:
Attached fileMagic_Rush_v1.1.10.apk(49.99 MB)

Rep: (-1)
Mod to the studio guys.

Rep: (15)
Heroes evolve if you upgradetheirs runes
: D

The game is a bomb, but in many respects requires refinement. I am glad that admins develop the game and from time to time new chips appear in the game. thank

Rep: (2)
The game is good, but donat very. I am looking for a game guide

Post has been editedKetamines - 09.07.15, 13:47

I got a lot of useful information inMagic Rush: Heroes is the official Russian-speaking community (MR в„ў) at VK.COM

There are games in which when energy (endurance) ends, there is simply nothing to do, but not this one. You can play for hours. Moreover, the direction of development of the parameters of the hero is mass. There are easy ones in a couple of clicks, there are difficult ones with fights and losses, but you use all the features. You just think that you don’t have enough money or stamina, as you have a little understanding of the game mechanics and find out what to sell or with what event to restore the lack of.
Even with absolutely no donation, you can safely play and destroy everything and everyone on your own. Only more often and you need to go into the game so that the accumulated time has to be spent, whether it is skill points, resources and gold at last.
I thought that at the 30+ level I would be tired of holding the same fights, but as it turned out, you just get into the courage and open up all new interesting chips that I have not seen in other games, as well as combining different chips in one game. What does TD (Tower Defense) cost, I simply would not play it, but here with pleasure, because it dilutes the gameplay.
Of particular interest is the Alliance (Clan, Guild). A very wide field for activity and everything is well thought out. Clan leaders will not be easy. After all, you need to send the clan members on time to certain common actions that will lead the Alliance to the top and will not let it fall. A nice bonus is that you can call for help in the alliance, any of the Sogildians can give you their fighter for a while, and this can be very helpful in TD, capturing mines on the world map, etc. where to fight. And if you are small and frail, and the Sogiltsiy will give you many times stronger than a fighter, then all the enemies will fly like chips.
One cannot but mention frequent updates. And this is not just a bug fix, as in many games, when it is not clear what they fixed there, but real innovations and improvements to the game with a description.
Another nice bonus is the localization of the game in many languages ​​including Russian. Probably many when they select a game that they will play, they look at this parameter perhaps in the first place. Although after the upgrade, untranslated lines skip, most of the content is still localized. And developers actively interact with players and correct inaccuracies in translation and game mechanics.

I don’t know where they get their ideas from, but the game is addictive. It’s not that each update is getting better and better, but it was very interesting before them, and after that I want to touch on innovations and compete for the prizes offered. Despite the fact that VIPs are many times easier to weap legendary heroes, they are also accessible to ordinary players and it is much more pleasant to get them.

Rep: (50)
* Latent, is there any top heroes? So that everything does not swing.

Rep: (98)
Full analogHeroes charge
Those who played Heroes Charge will see nothing new except the setting (the appearance of heroes, things, etc.).

Rep: (29)
I played Heroes Charge for quite some time.
This game was pumped up with different chips new, which allows you to play more.
But in some things it loses, for example, in graphics (although it does not freeze, like analogues).

I installed it in BlueStacks and I can’t play normally, there is only one mission, each launch has to wait until a small battle takes place at the beginning of the game. Then there is a little training, although it’s already level 6. So you can’t play on the emulator. = (

I installed it in BlueStacks and I can’t play normally, there is only one mission, each launch has to wait until a small battle takes place at the beginning of the game. Then there is a little training, although it’s already level 6. So you can’t play on the emulator. = (

I play Bkuestacks without any problems

* Alexew,
I have no new links to any gates or wikis. Although the Internet is full of information, mainly in English.

For now, I’m just looking at the number of necessary puzzles (80 pieces) for a call and trying to buy exactly the resources received from the events. Although I do not disdain heroes with a challenge for 10 and 30 puzzles and actively use them. Let the castle protect, the mines seize and help the clan members.
The benefit of experience cans gives a lot and you can quickly swing any received to your level. But with runes it is more difficult to mine them for a long time.

Rep: (1)
With the mod, how are you?

Post has been editedsupermegaduper - 10.07.15, 18:53

Question: What is a Point Card for?

Question: What is a Point Card for?

After all, it is written on it. Event coin, so to speak. More in the Fountain of Desires you will spend bruliks, you will receive more of them, and for them at the Girl with Balls near the fountain, you will exchange for prizes.

I, unfortunately, did not succeed in breaking into crystals (

Is it possible offline or not?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/18/19, 07:31