Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
App for Pebble Time and Pebble Classic

Detailed description:
The official app for Pebble Time and Pebble Classic. Now you can answer calls and messages from the clock. The new organizer interface will allow you to plan your time more efficiently. Voice response to messages, music management and a huge selection of applications for watches - all this at Pebble Time!
Opportunities:
-Easy setting hours right out of the box
-Built-in application store and watch styles
-Now applications are categorized
-Send notifications to the clock (you may need to install Android Wear)
-Connect with the Pebble team right from the app
-Support for both new and old applications
-Sorting applications directly on the phone - drag the application in the list and its place on the clock will change
-Ability to install both official (OTA) and unofficial firmware

Original description:
The official app for Pebble Time and Pebble Time Steel: awesome smartwatches with no compromise.
Pebble Time manages your incoming calls, emails, messages, notifications, and more. Organize the past, present, and future with a new timeline interface. Reply to notifications with quick voice responses. Track your workouts, control music playback, and watch your favorite apps in the Pebble appstore.
Made with<3 by Team Pebble.
This app works exclusively with compatible Bluetooth devices. Download our “Pebble” app to manage your Pebble or Pebble Steel. Visithttp://pebble.comfor more.
KEY FEATURES
• Pebble Time and Pebble Time Steel smartwatch.
• Create a Pebble account or access an existing one.
• Browse, get, and get share with the Pebble App Store, right from the app.
• Load your own pebble.
• Find watch faces and apps optimized for the Pebble Time’s color display and timeline interface.
• Discover new and popular watch apps by category: Notifications, Daily, Fitness, Games, Remotes, and Tools & Utilities.
• It happens.
• Support, manage Settings, browse resources, find links, team links, Pebble directly.
• Supports all watchapps built with SDK 3.0 AND legacy Pebble apps built with SDK 2.0.
What’s New in Version 3.0.0
• Support for Pebble Time watch apps, features, accessories, and data sources (e.g. Timeline-based apps, color watch faces, weather / sports data, and more).
• New My Pebble layout - Organize what’s on your Pebble by Watchfaces and Apps / Timeline. Dragging your app for your Pebble (woo-hoo!).
• My Pebble info cards - Toggle settings, set as an active watch face, contact developer, and more.
• Quick watchface management - the watchface is the one that is currently active on your watch. The watch face in the menu.
• Enjoy it all - supports both new Pebble Time watch apps AND all items currently available in the Pebble appstore.

Works with Pebble Time and Pebble Time Steel watches only.
There is no speech recognition application in the Russian language support application, but there is hope that it will appear later.

Useful

Platform: Android
Screen: Rectangular
Russian interface: Not
Developer: Pebble Technology Corp
Developer Website: http://pebble.com
App Store Page: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getpebble.android.basalt

Download: (Android 4.3+) version 4.4.2
version 4.4.1 patched (with Russian voice input) //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...4.1-1404-01abd2f76.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 18.10.19, 16:59
Reason for editing: If you do not set the dials do not open settings or other weird glitches

Rep: (71)
* tosha.,
You should on the smartphone app guglfit and synchro with him or with the cloud service?
If you know where an application climbs and gets It failed, and then we can see that 4.4 is not so.

P.S. Little understood, directly application to sync with the cloud guglofitom climbs and makes it through Google services.

Post has been editedPaul_B - 11.06.17, 16:53
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (5)
Paul_B @ 10.06.17, 17:14*
You should on the smartphone app guglfit and synchro with him or with the cloud service?

Well, I, frankly, not so aware of the details. It is when you try to include a tick "to synchronize with guglfit" offers to choose Google account, then write "unable to connect to google fit".

I took gugloservisa exchange with the cloud by 4.4 when you try to sync, and from the cloud there came a strange It failed. We must now revert to 4.3, and there look, dreary course for all new tune, loans on these days.

* Paul_B, Well, wait.

Rep: (42)
Hello, please tell us who can knows. In general, when you try to install any application or tsyferblat installation does not pass though the smart zakonektin and everything works as soon as I can not install from the store before it was another phone all worked without problems.

Rep: (18)
4.4 patched does not want to Style Classic connects.

tosha. @ 06/13/17, 21:51*
Well, wait.

And wait for nothing special when trying to intercept HTTPS through simple MITM, Google sees this and draws a certificate error.
But after a "very serious" produces something like "the client is not supported for security reasons", and is not dependent on the version of the application.

Please tell me how to return the dials icons in the app?)
Instructions with packet capture does not help.

* ilia06,
Just I checked through packet capture is running.

Rep: (3)
* axEAne ,
And where he got 4.3 version?
And it is with Russian voice recognition?

* Paul_B Can the problem is that I originally did not have them? Other methods not?

* ilia06,

There is a problem with validity peblovskogo a certificate is to establish connections over HTTPS, will soon feel because of that all cloud services pootvalivayutsya.
You are certificates that proposed to put a sniffer installed?

* Paul_B , Yes.)

* ilia06,
Well, I do not know why so behaves, shortcuts are usually loaded at once, it is necessary to open a tab with chasomordami and wait a bit.
Try to clear the cache in piblovskom application (it will carry all loaded icons), then open the packet capture, click on the "the play" to return to the Pebble, open the tab with icons and wait.

* ilia06,
I just happened to pull without problems icons through packet capture.

Rep: (0)
* Paul_B,
I think there is a problem with the patched application and not with ssl.
If you put a convenience store, then sync is (put both, to check).
Synchronization with fitness in general is nonsense, sorry for that lost synchronization with calendars in this case (the patched application) and the timeline can not see a calendar of events.

Post has been editedttimt - 22.06.17, 12:36

* ttimt,
It depends on the version? The official versions 4.3 and 4.4 running sync? I can certainly check myself, but every time to re-adjust all tired, to be honest.

Rep: (0)
* ttimt,
Yes 4.4. With convenience store synchronization works

I and a convenience store and a convenience store synchronization guglfit not OPERATE, and Calendar here and there Synchro and it does not depend on the version of the application (4.2, 4.3, 4.4).

Rep: (8)
I do not know where to be loyal to write very much wonder if there is hacked "nav me"?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20, 16:57