Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
App for Pebble Time and Pebble Classic

Detailed description:
The official app for Pebble Time and Pebble Classic. Now you can answer calls and messages from the clock. The new organizer interface will allow you to plan your time more efficiently. Voice response to messages, music management and a huge selection of applications for watches - all this at Pebble Time!
Opportunities:
-Easy setting hours right out of the box
-Built-in application store and watch styles
-Now applications are categorized
-Send notifications to the clock (you may need to install Android Wear)
-Connect with the Pebble team right from the app
-Support for both new and old applications
-Sorting applications directly on the phone - drag the application in the list and its place on the clock will change
-Ability to install both official (OTA) and unofficial firmware

Original description:
The official app for Pebble Time and Pebble Time Steel: awesome smartwatches with no compromise.
Pebble Time manages your incoming calls, emails, messages, notifications, and more. Organize the past, present, and future with a new timeline interface. Reply to notifications with quick voice responses. Track your workouts, control music playback, and watch your favorite apps in the Pebble appstore.
Made with<3 by Team Pebble.
This app works exclusively with compatible Bluetooth devices. Download our “Pebble” app to manage your Pebble or Pebble Steel. Visithttp://pebble.comfor more.
KEY FEATURES
• Pebble Time and Pebble Time Steel smartwatch.
• Create a Pebble account or access an existing one.
• Browse, get, and get share with the Pebble App Store, right from the app.
• Load your own pebble.
• Find watch faces and apps optimized for the Pebble Time’s color display and timeline interface.
• Discover new and popular watch apps by category: Notifications, Daily, Fitness, Games, Remotes, and Tools & Utilities.
• It happens.
• Support, manage Settings, browse resources, find links, team links, Pebble directly.
• Supports all watchapps built with SDK 3.0 AND legacy Pebble apps built with SDK 2.0.
What’s New in Version 3.0.0
• Support for Pebble Time watch apps, features, accessories, and data sources (e.g. Timeline-based apps, color watch faces, weather / sports data, and more).
• New My Pebble layout - Organize what’s on your Pebble by Watchfaces and Apps / Timeline. Dragging your app for your Pebble (woo-hoo!).
• My Pebble info cards - Toggle settings, set as an active watch face, contact developer, and more.
• Quick watchface management - the watchface is the one that is currently active on your watch. The watch face in the menu.
• Enjoy it all - supports both new Pebble Time watch apps AND all items currently available in the Pebble appstore.

Works with Pebble Time and Pebble Time Steel watches only.
There is no speech recognition application in the Russian language support application, but there is hope that it will appear later.

Useful

Platform: Android
Screen: Rectangular
Russian interface: Not
Developer: Pebble Technology Corp
Developer Website: http://pebble.com
App Store Page: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getpebble.android.basalt

Download: (Android 4.3+) version 4.4.2
version 4.4.1 patched (with Russian voice input) //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...4.1-1404-01abd2f76.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 21.06.19, 16:27
Reason for editing: How to fix the weather or settings on any watch face

Rep: (541)
* Paul_B Is it different from the one above?

Rep: (71)
* imageMaster,
+ Weather after hard reset works.

Rep: (0)
Paul_B @ 05/05/17, 16:55*
Attached file Pebble_v4.4.0-1403-50a615912.apk (25.41 MB)

Icons will not return, but the weather after HR returns, Russian input is

Is it suitable for Time Steel?

Rep: (71)
* doctorlenin,
Should :)

Rep: (16)
Paul_B @ 05/05/17, 16:55*
Pebble_v4.4.0-1403-50a615912.apk (25.41 MB)
Icons will not return, but the weather after HR returns, Russian input is

Who put it? Check plz if synchronization with google fit works and if there are no reboots when answering voice to chats (Viber or vatsap) ..
thank

Who knows how to download applications from the Pebble store to a computer? I want to install the runtastic application in Pebble 2, and it doesn’t work, it doesn’t download, it refers to the program in Google.

Post has been editedJedi2010 - 04.05.17, 10:12
Reason for editing: Error

Rep: (3038)
Jedi2010 @ 05/04/17, 10:11*
How to download applications from the Pebble store to a computer?
http://clusterrr.com/p...configs/downloader.php

Mike9966 @ 05/04/17, 10:22*

Thank!

Apparently something with the Pebble store itself, Runtastic applications throw an error "Error: can't request PWB file" (Strava is the same). Other applications are being downloaded.

Maybe someone knows phone applications (like Sports tracker, Endomondo, Strava, Runtastic ...) that the heart rate monitor would work?

Post has been editedJedi2010 - 04.05.17, 10:53

Rep: (107)
Friends, are there people with jailbroken iPhones here?
I'd love to get on hand .ipa version 4.4.0 with an unlock from AppleID ...
Instructions are here:
How to hack the application from the App Store
With me + in turnips.

Post has been edited1upus - 09.05.17, 01:03

Paul_B @ 05/03/17, 19:55*
Icons will not return, but the weather after HR returns

Hi, what can be done to solve the problem of receiving WhatsApp messages through the native watchapp, describedhere.
Only a notification of the first message comes to the watch, the watch does not notify of subsequent messages.

Thank you for your reply.

Greetings to all. Need help forum users. Is there an add-on (application) that will display an alert after the clock has connected with the phone. Example: went to another room (there is no connection to the phone) - SMS came in - went into the room (the clock went with the phone), the clock informed about the incoming SMS.

Maybe such functionality is present in the watch, but I could not find in the settings?

Rep: (37)
* Webseodj , Some of the dials have something similar - the watch vibrates when the connection is lost / established. But specifically for your case, I can’t say, I haven’t met - too specific requirements.

Post has been editedivanproff - 24.05.17, 21:35

Rep: (21)
* Webseodj, you need a Notification Center app that installs the app on your phone (Android). It has a very flexible system of alerts and reactions to them, including the receipt of alerts during the absence of communication with the phone.

Post has been editedjaykay - 30.05.17, 12:46

Rep: (37)
* jaykay , um, you missed the answer a bit)

Rep: (5)
I suspect that after the last update of the pebble application, I started having problems with notifications.
Notifications appear on the clock. Absolutely. Only rebooting the phone helps, I tried everything.
Does anyone have any similar problems?
Phone honor 8, everything worked like a clock :) but here sadness right ...

Rep: (1)
* Uplink , The same nonsense, Android 6.0 notifications do not come, only calls

I'll try to roll the previous version of pebble, unsubscribe

Rep: (25)
I confirm the return of weather and synchronization with google fit downgrade to version 4.3.

Delivered 4.3 - the problem did not go away. Similarly, notifications stop coming, and only rebooting the phone helps. Sucks.

Rep: (2)
When switching to a new phone, I rearranged the application and, accordingly, lost the weather. Put patched 4.4 from here. The weather has returned, but now can’t connect to GoogleFit. Is it possible at all to somehow fix it on 4.4, or is it necessary to roll back to 4.3?
ps and can you somehow transfer the history of "dreams and walks" from the old phone?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 02:45