Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
App for Pebble Time and Pebble Classic

Detailed description:
The official app for Pebble Time and Pebble Classic. Now you can answer calls and messages from the clock. The new organizer interface will allow you to plan your time more efficiently. Voice response to messages, music management and a huge selection of applications for watches - all this at Pebble Time!
Opportunities:
-Easy setting hours right out of the box
-Built-in application store and watch styles
-Now applications are categorized
-Send notifications to the clock (you may need to install Android Wear)
-Connect with the Pebble team right from the app
-Support for both new and old applications
-Sorting applications directly on the phone - drag the application in the list and its place on the clock will change
-Ability to install both official (OTA) and unofficial firmware

Original description:
The official app for Pebble Time and Pebble Time Steel: awesome smartwatches with no compromise.
Pebble Time manages your incoming calls, emails, messages, notifications, and more. Organize the past, present, and future with a new timeline interface. Reply to notifications with quick voice responses. Track your workouts, control music playback, and watch your favorite apps in the Pebble appstore.
Made with<3 by Team Pebble.
This app works exclusively with compatible Bluetooth devices. Download our “Pebble” app to manage your Pebble or Pebble Steel. Visithttp://pebble.comfor more.
KEY FEATURES
• Pebble Time and Pebble Time Steel smartwatch.
• Create a Pebble account or access an existing one.
• Browse, get, and get share with the Pebble App Store, right from the app.
• Load your own pebble.
• Find watch faces and apps optimized for the Pebble Time’s color display and timeline interface.
• Discover new and popular watch apps by category: Notifications, Daily, Fitness, Games, Remotes, and Tools & Utilities.
• It happens.
• Support, manage Settings, browse resources, find links, team links, Pebble directly.
• Supports all watchapps built with SDK 3.0 AND legacy Pebble apps built with SDK 2.0.
What’s New in Version 3.0.0
• Support for Pebble Time watch apps, features, accessories, and data sources (e.g. Timeline-based apps, color watch faces, weather / sports data, and more).
• New My Pebble layout - Organize what’s on your Pebble by Watchfaces and Apps / Timeline. Dragging your app for your Pebble (woo-hoo!).
• My Pebble info cards - Toggle settings, set as an active watch face, contact developer, and more.
• Quick watchface management - the watchface is the one that is currently active on your watch. The watch face in the menu.
• Enjoy it all - supports both new Pebble Time watch apps AND all items currently available in the Pebble appstore.

Works with Pebble Time and Pebble Time Steel watches only.
There is no speech recognition application in the Russian language support application, but there is hope that it will appear later.

Useful

Platform: Android
Screen: Rectangular
Russian interface: Not
Developer: Pebble Technology Corp
Developer Website: http://pebble.com
App Store Page: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getpebble.android.basalt

Download: (Android 4.3+) version 4.4.2
version 4.4.1 patched (with Russian voice input) //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...4.1-1404-01abd2f76.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 21.06.19, 16:27
Reason for editing: How to fix the weather or settings on any watch face

Rep: (3)
All files are well opened by the total commander
PS: thanks to the man from the cinema

Rep: (230)
* alien-nv Hi :))) It was me.

Rep: (3)
So I could not defeat the full translation of notifications about sleep and at least, I tried all the translations to the point 0

Rep: (6)
I figured out why there is a "hang" in receiving notifications on watches with android 7 and above: this happens when you try to receive a long notification when several preview lines are displayed. Hence the question: maybe someone in the know how to reduce the value sent to the clock? Apparently, you need to edit the companion of the watch.

Rep: (108)
Good evening. Today I decided to "reanimate" my Pebble Time, I have not used it for a year and a half. “Surprise” with an inoperative application store certainly surprised, but thanks to the information on this forum, the problem was fixed. Unfortunately, not 100 percent ..
In this regard, the following question arose: if the application is still not loading (despite using the Rebble service), the same error "lack of Internet connection" pops up - is it already completely lost?
I use the watch in conjunction with iOS 12, if it is important.

"lack of internet connection"

I am not an iOS expert, but in my opinion, this literally means no internet connection. This is hardly related to Pebble. Most likely this is a problem with the phone. Perhaps a weak signal or a network congestion. Try mobile, wi-fi, another wi-fi.

Rep: (108)
* SLA8,
Well no, I’m not so dumb.
Sorry, I forgot to attach a photo yesterday. The inscription appears on the watch, and only during the attempt to install only some applications (most of them get up without problems). Most likely the point is that not all applications were transferred to the new "store" (Rebble) during the transition. And the question probably needs to be formulated as follows: can I try to somehow add it (write to those enthusiasts who organized everything) ..: blush:
Yes, of course, communication in all directions (wifi, Bluetooth) is ideal.
One more question after: Russian voice input and answers to calls on iOS are possible (does it make sense to buy a subscription)?

Attached Image

Post has been editedievolper - 13.01.19, 08:12
Reason for editing: Another question.

How to fix caller name on Android 9.0 / 10.0

In Android 9.0, the access rights of applications to the phone book have changed. Therefore, on a Pebble watch, with an incoming call, the text "Caller unknown" is written instead of the name of the caller.

To fix this, you need to install the application "Dialer for pebble ", and set it up like this:

Screenshots of settings
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

1) In the Pebble notification settings, turn off the "Phone Calls" checkbox.
2) In the "Dialer for Pebble" application settings, enable "Popup call notification on incoming call".
3) In the Android settings app "Dialer for Pebble" give permissions: "Contacts", "Call list", "Phone".

Post has been editedSLA8 - 14.05.19, 00:15

Rep: (4)
Hello, can you get a dictation now?

Rep: (80)
* valsar19,
No way, the freebie is over

Rep: (6)
Hello to all. Spread the stub modificationAndroid Wear. Needed to expand the functionality of the notification menu. Of the features: it is extremely lightweight without graphics (it will not start and will not be necessary - Pebble works and sees the installation, it is checked), the market will not be updated (+ traffic and memory).
thankAlex0047 for her.

Attached files

Attached fileAndroidWearMOD.apk(1.29 MB)

Post has been editedRadio - 19.02.19, 10:28

Rep: (2759)
SLA8 @ 3.02.19, 11:10*
How to fix caller name on Android 9.0
And what is wrong with him (so, for understanding, to know)? So far, there is a name and a photo.

* PalychRv , instead of the name it says "Caller unknown". Because in Android 9.0, the rights of applications for accessing the phone book have changed. But this is easily treated by the third-party Dialer for Pebble application, which is friendly with Android 9.0.

P.S. Added this explanation to the instructions above.

Post has been editedSLA8 - 23.02.19, 00:29

Rep: (2759)
SLA8 @ 02.22.19, 23:24*
But this is easily treated by the third-party Dialer for Pebble application, which is friendly with Android 9.0.
Oh, I realized, thanks. I have android 9, but always set. Dialer for Pebble ... convenient with photos.

Rep: (0)
SLA8 @ 02/03/19, 11:10*
How to fix caller name on Android 9.0

In Android 9.0, the access rights of applications to the phone book have changed. Therefore, on a Pebble watch, with an incoming call, the text "Caller unknown" is written instead of the name of the caller.

To fix this, you need to install the "Dialer for Pebble" application, and configure everything like this:

пїЅ#пїЅ
Screenshots of settings

1) In the Pebble notification settings, turn off the "Phone Calls" checkbox.
2) In the "Dialer for Pebble" application settings, enable "Popup call notification on incoming call".
3) In the Android settings app "Dialer for Pebble" give permissions: "Contacts", "Call list", "Phone
".

And if this does not help, does anyone else have any ideas? I’ve been tormented for a week now, reset the settings and set them again, and reinstalled Dialer for Pebble to put everything completely as in the instructions, in general, nothing helps ... Writes unknown when the caller, at least kill myself ... Huawei mate10 phone at 9 Android and EMUI 9.0.0.192

Rep: (5)
* nefoni , try in the search in the settings to type "optimization". Honors have a deep hidden application optimization optimization setting

Rep: (8)
I have a very strange situation))
Worth Rebble on Pebble Steel. Every time (EVERY), when I go into the cinema hall (of anyone), they go into recovery mode - you need to go into PEBBLE on the phone and (recover) restore work. What kind of game is one who has ever encountered?
Anyway, the clock periodically hangs and reboots after that, well, sometimes they also go into recovery ...

Ded_12 @ 03/07/19, 20:11*
nefoni, try in the search in the settings to type "optimization". Honors have a deep hidden application optimization optimization setting

I tried it, but unfortunately it didn’t help ... When I turn off the Phone Calls checkbox in the Pebble notification settings, the watch doesn’t ring at all, when I turn it on, it’s unknown, it’s strange shorter ...

Nefoni @ 03/12/19, 16:01*
When I turn off the “Phone Calls” checkbox in the Pebble alert settings,

If you have Android 9.0, then this checkbox is needed here.turn off . And then, enable a similar option in the Dialer for Pebble application.

And make sure that the Dialer for Pebble application is not killed by the system either. Maybe this is the case?

SLA8 @ 03/12/19, 17:05*
If you have Android 9.0, then this daw should be turned off here. And then, enable a similar option in the Dialer for Pebble application.

And make sure that the Dialer for Pebble application is not killed by the system either. Maybe this is the case?

Yes, I do just that, in my case, if in the Pebble application itselfturn off daw, and in "Dialer for Pebble" turn on , then they don’t respond to the call at all ... They are just silent when the call comes. At the same time, on all energy saving settings, "Dialer for Pebble" should work and will not turn off. I have a suspicion that the Dialer for Pebble application itself does not work for me for some reason during a call.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 19:58