Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
App for Pebble Time and Pebble Classic

Detailed description:
The official app for Pebble Time and Pebble Classic. Now you can answer calls and messages from the clock. The new organizer interface will allow you to plan your time more efficiently. Voice response to messages, music management and a huge selection of applications for watches - all this at Pebble Time!
Opportunities:
-Easy setting hours right out of the box
-Built-in application store and watch styles
-Now applications are categorized
-Send notifications to the clock (you may need to install Android Wear)
-Connect with the Pebble team right from the app
-Support for both new and old applications
-Sorting applications directly on the phone - drag the application in the list and its place on the clock will change
-Ability to install both official (OTA) and unofficial firmware

Original description:
The official app for Pebble Time and Pebble Time Steel: awesome smartwatches with no compromise.
Pebble Time manages your incoming calls, emails, messages, notifications, and more. Organize the past, present, and future with a new timeline interface. Reply to notifications with quick voice responses. Track your workouts, control music playback, and watch your favorite apps in the Pebble appstore.
Made with<3 by Team Pebble.
This app works exclusively with compatible Bluetooth devices. Download our “Pebble” app to manage your Pebble or Pebble Steel. Visithttp://pebble.comfor more.
KEY FEATURES
• Pebble Time and Pebble Time Steel smartwatch.
• Create a Pebble account or access an existing one.
• Browse, get, and get share with the Pebble App Store, right from the app.
• Load your own pebble.
• Find watch faces and apps optimized for the Pebble Time’s color display and timeline interface.
• Discover new and popular watch apps by category: Notifications, Daily, Fitness, Games, Remotes, and Tools & Utilities.
• It happens.
• Support, manage Settings, browse resources, find links, team links, Pebble directly.
• Supports all watchapps built with SDK 3.0 AND legacy Pebble apps built with SDK 2.0.
What’s New in Version 3.0.0
• Support for Pebble Time watch apps, features, accessories, and data sources (e.g. Timeline-based apps, color watch faces, weather / sports data, and more).
• New My Pebble layout - Organize what’s on your Pebble by Watchfaces and Apps / Timeline. Dragging your app for your Pebble (woo-hoo!).
• My Pebble info cards - Toggle settings, set as an active watch face, contact developer, and more.
• Quick watchface management - the watchface is the one that is currently active on your watch. The watch face in the menu.
• Enjoy it all - supports both new Pebble Time watch apps AND all items currently available in the Pebble appstore.

Works with Pebble Time and Pebble Time Steel watches only.
There is no speech recognition application in the Russian language support application, but there is hope that it will appear later.

Useful

Platform: Android
Screen: Rectangular
Russian interface: Not
Developer: Pebble Technology Corp
Developer Website: http://pebble.com
App Store Page: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.getpebble.android.basalt

Download: (Android 4.3+) version 4.4.2
version 4.4.1 patched (with Russian voice input) //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...4.1-1404-01abd2f76.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 21.06.19, 16:27
Reason for editing: How to fix the weather or settings on any watch face

Rep: (8)
I have one application icon gone?

Not one, just started to recover icons)

Post has been editedt-pa - 17.03.17, 22:17

Rep: (3)
all who set themselves Russian - try to "send a message" from the clock) simply by selecting this function in the clock menu - and then select the contact ... my watch from such actions constantly rebooted, I decided to deny myself the Russian version and return the English (

Rep: (0)
Higher endframe version 4.4.0

Post has been editedalizaderamil - 05.04.17, 10:33

Rep: (3037)
* alizaderamil Is there a link to the application or the application itself? AT market last 4.3.0.

* Mike9966,

update arrived today

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (15)
* Mike9966 ,
Already threw off in the next branch ...Pebble - firmware (Post sxe_punk # 60148707)

Post has been editedsxe_punk - 06.04.17, 09:39

Rep: (541)
Search on 4.4 does anyone work?

* imageMaster,

works for me without problems

Rep: (71)
Attached filePebble_v4.4.0-1403-50a615912.apk(25.41 MB)

Of the corrections - only Russian voice input.

Delivered a patched apk. Answered votes in Whatsap. Galaxy s7 7.0

Paul_B @ 05/05/17, 16:46*
Pebble_v4.4.0-1403-50a615912.apk (25.41 MB)
Of the corrections - only Russian voice input.

The original deleted, this installed.
The program shortcuts have disappeared and synchronization with Google Fit does not want to work .. is it the way it should be?
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been edited1stota - 02.05.17, 20:35
Reason for editing: Spoiler

Rep: (37)
* 1stota , the icons have disappeared for a long time and not because of this. Just when you reinstalled the application, the cache of icons disappeared.
I already wrote about a temporary crutch to solve this problem:
Pebble Time - Discussion (Post by ivanproff # 60877283)

Post has been editedivanproff - 02.05.17, 23:09

* ivanproff , excellent, really works.

1. We putPacket capture
2. Run, install the SSL certificate
3. Press the green button, start Pebble
4. Stop the red button

Post has been editedimageMaster - 02.05.17, 23:57

* ivanproff ,
Icons do not hover, once set and forgot.
But the fact that the patched apk 4.4 and 4.3 overloads the clock when trying to answer with a voice is yes .. but on 4.4 it is not friendly with Google Fit

* imageMaster ,
You can even more details, plz

* 1stota ,

I have 4.4 / with the patch normally recognize voice input. True, I did not try the answers, I just entered the notes.

And what is not clear in the message above? It seems to have written as detailed as possible.

* 1stota,
Not patched apk overloads your watch, but the lack of free space in RAM on the watch.
I can tell you how to do the trick with rebooting the clock on an unpatched pair - application version 4.2.

ImageMaster @ 05/05/17, 0:21*
And what is not clear in the message above? It seems to have written as detailed as possible

There was no link to the software)
Thanks, through the tunnel the pictures are uploaded

Posted on 05/03/2017, 09:17:

* Paul_B ,
Better tell me how to make room) so that the patched apk works.

Rep: (21)
Tell me how to install the patched version 4.4 on top of 4.4 from the market? I get the error "a package with the same name already exists." Not willing to remove the installed version and configure again.

Rep: (8)
ImageMaster @ 05/03/17, 03:21*
It seems to have written as detailed as possible.

Nothing has changed.
When starting Packet Capture when installing a certificate, select "VPN and applications" (default) or "WIFI"? Tried already and so and so. Maybe some other actions with the program are needed?
Packet Capture after starting with a green triangle continues to hang with the entry "0 captures", nothing changes in Pebble - there are no pictures.

Attached filePebble_v4.4.0-1403-50a615912.apk(25.41 MB)

Icons will not return, but the weather after HR returns, Russian input is

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/30/19, 11:55 a.m.