HP Stream x360 - Discussion | [netbook] Windows 8.1 | 11.6 "| Intel Celeron N2840 2.16GHz | 2GB of RAM

Rep: (1248)
DiscussionHP Stream x360
PictureHP Stream x360
Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Ubuntu пїЅ | Change OS пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ
Attached Image

Short video review
HP Stream x360 Review atsavagemessiahzine.com
Specifications
Screen: TFT TN + film, 11.6 ”, 1366x768, capacitive, multitouch
Processor: Intel Celeron N2840 dual core, 2.16 GHz
Graphics Accelerator: Intel HD Graphics
Operating system: Windows 8.1
RAM: 2 GB
Built-in memory: 32 GB
Memory card support: SDXC, up to 2 TB
Communications: GSM 1900/1800/900/850 MHz || UMTS 2100/1900/900/850 MHz
SIM: mini-SIM
Wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0
Navigation: no
Camera: webcam - MP
Sensors:
Battery: 43.5 Wh
Dimensions: 33.32 x22.9x1.95 cm
Weight: 1.5 kilograms

Post has been editedPicnik - 09.07.15, 13:23

Rep: (0)
People, tell me where to find the body in the laptop? 'Officials have been, even they have not helped.

Tell me please!
That's the model.
HP 11-ab013ur x360 (Intel Pentium N3710 1600 MHz / 11.6 "/ 1366x768 / 4Gb / 500Gb HDD / DVD no / Intel HD Graphics 405 / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth / Win 10 Home)

1) Will the photoshop portable.
2) Is it possible to work on your laptop on the road, because there is a hard drive as read that there may be problems with parking.
3) Is it possible to open multiple tabs in the Internet without brakes.
4) I connect the network cable is possible.

Thank!

Guys, help me, this tolkodlya and registered there, searched through everything but did not find the answer.
There are beech HP Stream x360 11-p055ur section rekaveri demolished (the place is small) Reset Windu to clean formatting, from HP downloaded all the drivers that have been there for my device. But the touch screen and does not work in the manager about finding nothing touchscreen devices, as well stopped working screen auto-rotation, prinaklone. What I did not complete? Thanks, sorry if something goes wrong, the first day of the forum.

The children help out as the lead in working position built-in modem?

Rep: (12)
* temkatemka2009,
It helped me to reinstallthis onedrivers

Rep: (1)
if there are problems with the installation of Office or the last update, the official website of Microsoft download distribution win 10 and install a clean system, activated automatically enter the password is not necessary, then the site HP Download and install the driver and application, and you will be happy.

Thank you guys I will try! I accomplish your goal.

Rep: (64)
Children urgently need help. Where in St. Petersburg to take a touch screen for hp stream x360 aa002ur. Very urgent need. If not in St. Petersburg, then at least somewhere to.tolko not in the US and I Kitae.tam znayu.dolgo very zhdat.spasibo

Rep: (3)
Hello!
But there are also powerful data series on an HP 11-ab012ur x360.
Nobody buys or is there something else branch with a discussion of these devices?

Hello, it became necessary to put windows 7 on HP Stream X360 11-p015wm is generally something really?

Rep: (1)
Mhack @ 22.08.18, 21:12*
there was a need to put windows 7 on HP Stream X360 11-p015wm is generally something really?

I did not work, though, and the assembly made with all kinds of drivers. Disc killed, ie, all that was there. Convert to basic. Windows are placed to reboot. After all ... Well, as always, take the type of installation disk, etc. I put the 10-ku.

installed windows 7 x64 to 14 hp stream-ax
I had to solder the motherboard,
+ harness connector
the money is not expensive, but a lot of hemorrhoids
7-ku no driver hp wireless button (airplane)
as well as all the flies

Now you can put m.2 sata drives (key m)
emmc had to turn off the drive

instructions posted on vlab

Post has been editedlimon4eg - 07.11.18, 11:08

Rep: (16)
Gentlemen, good afternoon. could not find in these our web of information about what kind of mother-in-hp 11 -p 055ur, as well as a place where it would be sold. If anyone has an opportunity to lay out, please PartNumber this mother.

Me from the other branch was sent to you)

Friends, I have on hand HP Stream x360 with 32 GB of memory on board. Once it has been installed Win10, somebody set Win8, and my task was to install Win7, in fact, where I was waiting and northern fur animal. After unsuccessful attempts to install 7-ki, eMMC said he did not want me to work harder and poheril your filesystem. The disc is determined, all cool, but I can not do with it, because the Windows Installer is telling me that the disc is in the markup RAW, it means formatting error.

I tried to format it in every way - so far without success.

Tell me that you can remove the media and to format it Strawn software on another computer. Well, I decided to disassemble the laptop and see there SSD - but no, he's not there.

So the question is - is it really there or am I just blind?

At the office site has a video in which a man examines it and pulls hard, but I have instead of Hardy - extra battery.

Who will tell?

Rep: (290)
Zoomer123 @ 09.01.19, 23:35*
the disc is in the markup RAW, it means formatting error.

This suggests that the disc is not marked, and the installation of Win 10 made it to the unallocated space. So Mark this section paints and PUSH on. It can first be removed from the installer.

Nikulyar49 @ 10.01.19, 16:29*
This suggests that the disc is not marked, and the installation of Win 10 made it to the unallocated space. So Mark this section paints and PUSH on. It can first be removed from the installer.

Do not remove. In general, no action can not be done. error 80070057

Rep: (290)
Zoomer123 @ 12.01.19, 09:37*
error 80070057

Here is.

Rep: (-1)
Good all the time of day, who put this machine linux? Faced with a problem, it does not work the screen auto-rotation, of the mint system 19.1

Good afternoon! please tell me whether it is possible to increase the ram to 8gb ssd drive and installation in hp x360 - 11-ab194ur?
processor specification allows you to increase your memory, but that's a question of whether there is a slot or memory soldered?

Post has been editedkoleber - 06.03.19, 06:01

Rep: (3)
* koleber , Read in Yandex Market, the memory increases.
He would like, but I do not know who to call.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/19, 14:40