64 pagesV  « < 60 61 62 63 64 > »  

> Multicopters - General theme | [Drone] discussion of D / U models, purchase, configuration, accessories
krava33
Message#1
25.06.15, 13:06
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1020
Check in: 03.02.12
Meizu MX4

Multicopters - a common theme

Attached Image

• In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Reviews / Reviews
Useful

Changes
  • 16.12.2016- added the reference to the Federal Law No. 291 and the configuration option to the Useful; replaced the picture 831x560 with 320x216, so that it was without cropping
  • 19.12.2016- added spoiler "Reviews / Reviews"; In "Reviews / Reviews" added a review about JXD 510G
  • 26.12.2016- in "Useful" added Camera Selection
  • 23.05.2017- In the "Useful" added Plates on the selection of components for the assembly of a quadrocopter

Post has been editedCerg_83 - 23.05.17, 23:19
Reason for editing: Added component selection labels
null
Message#1222
24.02.19, 18:24
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 809
Check in: 25.08.09
Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen)

R1D3Rzp @ 11.06.17, 15:31*
Would recommend Reptile X500 instead of S500

And explain what the difference will be with the frame Alien, with the frame diatone white sheep?

--------------------
Motorola mpx200 ->SonyEricsson p900i ->Asus p525->HTC Magic->Motorola Photon 4G->Alps e-930 (fake SGS3, broken) ->nokia n70->HTC sensation->SGN1
The club of fans to draw on their PDAs, kmk, smartphones, tablets.
mobila5
Message#1223
02.03.19, 12:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 353
Check in: 24.06.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Guys, who has a tester at hand, please measure the resistance of the transmitter antenna connector between the central needle and the thread. How many ohms shows?
thank
mike_s1
Message#1224
04.03.19, 22:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Check in: 23.09.14
Pocophone F1 6/64

Tell me, is it really possible at all to organize a self-assembled drone for photography? What interests you is not the drone itself, but the camera control system. I understand that you can steer the gouprohoi via wifi, but I want to replace my calamus, whose camera can be controlled at all flight distances (for example, from a mile and a half, or from a height of 500 meters). maybe there is a camera control system?
UCHPUCHMAK
Message#1225
11.03.19, 19:05
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 11.03.19

Hello. There was a need for a drone, so I decided to write.
Please advise which models you can take as a device that will fly over the field and accelerate the crows. It seems to me that the main advantages will be size, noise and radius of control.
Thank you in advance
baton-tim
Message#1226
11.03.19, 19:30
This is my status :-)
[offline]

Messages 1673
Check in: 08.12.11
Huawei MediaPad

* UCHPUCHMAKI don `t know like ravens, but I attracted the swallows, on the contrary, and also tried to chase the wagtails who are eating cherry and cherry, and they are violet. The drone is a clone of the Sims x5 it is collector and loud.

Post has been editedbaton-tim - 11.03.19, 19:31

--------------------
Huawei MediaPad 4.2.2 CM10.1
Huawei U8500 4.0.4
dusty73
Message#1227
12.03.19, 18:29
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 15.04.09
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

Hello. Question what device advise: jjpro x5 or sgrc f11, the budget allows. I will have the first drone. (Or maybe on syma X8)?
Super88
Message#1228
15.03.19, 12:54
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 17.09.15

Mobila5 @ 03/02/2019, 15:23*
Guys, who has a tester at hand, please measure the resistance of the transmitter antenna connector between the central needle and the thread. How many ohms shows?
thank

Must be zero

Posted 03/15/2019 12:57:

Mike_s1 @ 03/05/2019, 01:36*
Tell me, is it really possible at all to organize a self-assembled drone for photography? What interests you is not the drone itself, but the camera control system. I understand that you can steer the gouprohoi via wifi, but I want to replace my calamus, whose camera can be controlled at all flight distances (for example, from a mile and a half, or from a height of 500 meters). maybe there is a camera control system?

As an option wifi amplifier, and a good antenna on the phone
kavka00015
Message#1229
15.03.19, 14:33
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 13.11.17

hi people! : D

I recently bought Bayangtoys x22 ... I turn it on, it connects with the remote control ... and in theory it should stop blinking, and my pause blinks 3 times and again ...
what the hell is that? Well, accordingly, further manipulations with calibration seem to be understandable and at the same time HZ is doing it correctly or not ...
Immediately I will say the manual did not read for the reason that I did not know English ... I watched the video instruction, well, the bloggers, they generally calibrate everything in different ways ...

Can anyone use Bayangtoys x22 and face such a problem?
krasavchik0
Message#1230
15.03.19, 20:34
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 18.12.12
Xiaomi Mi 4c Prime

Help with choosing a quadrocopter.
Requirements
1) fast speed of 35-45 km. It is possible more.
2) FFP So that you can try this mode. The reception distance I would like to 300-900 meters. It is advisable if you like it so that you can change the transmitter and fly already 1500-3000 meters.
3) Good camera. It will suit 720p of good quality. Although it is possible and 1080, but not necessarily.
4) Foldable frame. I would like a frame like a Mavik, for easy storage and carrying. BUT I’m worried if they don’t add up.
5) It would be great to have GPS and telemetry, although I will survive its absence
6) The price is up to 20 thousand rubles, but less is better.
7) Charging for lithium is, + Turnigy 9x and a primer for it. The truth is all just gathering dust
8) Maybe something else I forgot will complement.
Spend a little bit like mjx bugs 8 and mjx bugs 5w
Goode
Message#1231
16.03.19, 08:39
User
[offline]

Messages 97
Check in: 31.05.11

Tell me please, can anyone know, I’m going to buy Eachine EX2 mini with a camera and an RTF video transmitter, I can’t understand where it records video, whether it records it at all, and whether it can be connected to the phone during a flight as a monitor.
bichkov713
Message#1232
18.03.19, 01:00
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 08.01.18

Good people, please tell me which drone is better to buy for filming, a budget of 12,000 rubles, two drons of 12,000 rubles each, drone Parrot bebop drone and drone xiro xplorer mini, I hope that someone will respond, thank you.
sasiska74
Message#1233
18.03.19, 13:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 287
Check in: 24.08.10
HTC Incredible S

* bichkov713,
My mini mini flies normally removes also normally folding design is very convenient. Generally write in Google Hiro mini forum the first or second link you will read a lot there. I took it for 12,000 with additional battery and case
v1640
Message#1234
18.03.19, 15:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 357
Check in: 06.11.06
Xiaomi Mi 8

* bichkov713,
I have a minik.
On Xiro mini, you can buy a separate console for 3000 rubles. Which increases the range to 500 meters and the height to 120. But the main thing makes the management of the drone easier and more qualitatively in comparison with the phone. Plus extra batteries cheaper. Plus, warranty support is provided by the hobbycenter and the guys behave perfectly. Plus, in case of which, there are almost all spare parts.

Price 9900 + 3000 per console = 13000
This is a drone, two batteries, a case, a remote. That's not bad.

Of the minuses.
There are some inconveniences with batteries, a gradual self-discharge, but this is for all minicars.
Video on the "amateur" level.

About biboba not say anything.

Post has been editedv1640 - 18.03.19, 15:17
sasiska74
Message#1235
18.03.19, 16:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 287
Check in: 24.08.10
HTC Incredible S

I don’t know about the remote control. It is necessary to take from Hiro the accuracy of landing on gps good where it took off there and sat down about the discharge of batteries.

Post has been editedsasiska74 - 18.03.19, 17:04
Dasercom
Message#1236
24.03.19, 09:50
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 14.03.19

* v1640, you can give a link to the remote if it is not from Xiro themselves.

--------------------
¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯
asd-bf
Message#1237
27.03.19, 15:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 158
Check in: 01.11.13
RoverPad Sky 7.85 3G

Hello! Tell me some cheap quadcopter with aliexpress up to 2000r, preferably with a camera.
It is clear that good and reliable for such a price does not happen, but so that you can play for some time and try to drive (outside the city).
baton-tim
Message#1238
27.03.19, 17:09
This is my status :-)
[offline]

Messages 1673
Check in: 08.12.11
Huawei MediaPad

* asd-bfas for me, this eachineine e58 would be perfect, a folding camera with FPV (broadcasts live video to a smartphone) just take it with 2mp. 0.3 nothing at all

--------------------
Huawei MediaPad 4.2.2 CM10.1
Huawei U8500 4.0.4
besed404
Message#1239
28.03.19, 13:25
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 28.03.19
Xiaomi Mi 5

Good day !! I bought the drone Eachine e61 but I can't figure it out, when I press the take-off button from the remote and the phone, the drone takes off as far as it can before the loss of the signal and falls, do not know what could be wrong?
brodrof
Message#1240
28.03.19, 18:49
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 28.03.19
Sony Xperia Z

* Mg999,
Got a JJRC X9 two weeks ago. I managed to fly ten times - the impressions are generally positive. The camera shoots well, the stabilization is good, but there is a slight shiver. Automatic color balance works very well. While it was not possible to launch the flyby mode by points - the map in the application is not loaded, why it is not clear. The rest at first glance works. I climbed a maximum of 100 meters so far, removing up to 200 meters. Flying far out of town, around the cottage. With a greater distance, the console starts to vibrate - as I understand it, the control signal is lost, the video goes without any visible delay or discontinuity. Video writes on the card is somehow strange - clips of 120-180 MB.
The description of the model is simply none: the description of the inclusion does not correspond to the real procedure, there is no description of the lights at all, there is no description of the behavior in critical modes either, so you have to fly carefully and see what happens. : scratch_one-s_head: I did not immediately understand how to include it at all. It turned out that you must first press and release the button on the battery and while the LEDs are lit, press again, but longer. Then the quadric cuts through something sad and blinks with red and blue lights. We turn on the console, after a while (it seems that the drone is tied to the console) the color of the lights changes to red-green. So the drone is in manual mode and can take off. If you need modes with GPS, then you need to connect your smartphone with the application, all settings and mode selection only through a smartphone.
In manual mode, the flight stability is weak, requires constant work joysticks.
A week later, the battery stopped charging. Judging by the measurements on the charge and on the battery, something died in the charge control circuit in the replaceable battery. I brought the battery contacts out to the standard balancing connector - the battery perfectly and quickly charged from a simple charging B3 Pro to 99%. By the way, with a decrease in battery charge in flight somewhere up to 50%, the console also begins to periodically move, with about 35% the drone starts to land on its own.
The application has a very small font that displays flight parameters, a white font on the background of the image. If at the bottom of the picture there is something light (snow, sand), then practically nothing is read.
These are the first impressions. A new battery should come soon - let's see how it behaves.
Mg999
Message#1241
29.03.19, 14:03
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 36
Check in: 11.06.12
Apple iPad

Brodrof @ 03/28/19 18:49*
Mg999,
Got a JJRC X9 two weeks ago. I managed to fly ten times - the impressions are generally positive. The camera shoots well, the stabilization is good, but there is a slight shiver. Automatic color balance works very well. While it was not possible to launch the flyby mode by points - the map in the application is not loaded, why it is not clear. The rest at first glance works. I climbed a maximum of 100 meters so far, removing up to 200 meters. Flying far out of town, around the cottage. With a greater distance, the console starts to vibrate - as I understand it, the control signal is lost, the video goes without any visible delay or discontinuity. Video writes on the card is somehow strange - clips of 120-180 MB.
The description of the model is simply none: the description of the inclusion does not correspond to the real procedure, there is no description of the lights at all, there is no description of the behavior in critical modes either, so you have to fly carefully and see what happens. : scratch_one-s_head: I did not immediately understand how to include it at all. It turned out that you must first press and release the button on the battery and while the LEDs are lit, press again, but longer. Then the quadric cuts through something sad and blinks with red and blue lights. We turn on the console, after a while (it seems that the drone is tied to the console) the color of the lights changes to red-green. So the drone is in manual mode and can take off. If you need modes with GPS, then you need to connect your smartphone with the application, all settings and mode selection only through a smartphone.
In manual mode, the flight stability is weak, requires constant work joysticks.
A week later, the battery stopped charging. Judging by the measurements on the charge and on the battery, something died in the charge control circuit in the replaceable battery. I brought the battery contacts out to the standard balancing connector - the battery perfectly and quickly charged from a simple charging B3 Pro to 99%. By the way, with a decrease in battery charge in flight somewhere up to 50%, the console also begins to periodically move, with about 35% the drone starts to land on its own.
The application has a very small font that displays flight parameters, a white font on the background of the image. If at the bottom of the picture there is something light (snow, sand), then practically nothing is read.
These are the first impressions. A new battery should come soon - let's see how it behaves.

Two extra batteries ordered from herehttps: //www.aliexpress....311.0.0.274233edxDPCh4
By the time of flight, the batteries hold + - 10-12 minutes, depending on the temperature overboard. Started at 0, -2. The picture quality is not bad, the video is better written on the SD card, and not directly to the phone, the difference is significant. Above 90 meters upwards and farther than 150 meters in the city has not yet been removed, waiting for acceptable weather.
M
ViolationRules4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just highlight the main points and click on the Quote button.How to insert a quote.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedZlisten - 29.03.19, 20:08
Reason for editing: remark

64 pagesV  « < 60 61 62 63 64 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/25/19, 23:55