[Android] Notify & Fitness for mi band | Set up notifications for Xiaomi fitness tracker
Beta
Should I add to the header, beta versions?
Yes [ 247 ] ** [56,01%]
Not [ 95 ] ** [21,54%]
I do not care [ 99 ] ** [22,45%]
Total votes: 441

Rep: (898)
Notify & Fitness for MI BAND
version: 8.13.1

Last update of the program in the header:28.08.2019

Attached Image

Short description:
Manager fitness bracelets from Xiaomi.
Screenshots
Menu and interface
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Settings
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Program Settings
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Light theme
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Dark theme
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Widgets
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description

Your Mi Band will vibrate and blink in the color of your choice, when you receive a notification on your smartphone, you will not miss a single call or a message from your friends!
Now you can adjust the vibration of the bracelet and the LED display on any application, not just for calls!
This application can work independently (without installing the official Mi Fit application) or can be used in combination with the original Mi Fit.

Opportunities
Opportunities:
- Select any contact from the phone book and assign it a notification
- Select any application for notifications
- Select any display color for notifications
- Additional alarm clock "Wake Up Me"
- Widget "STEPS"
- Widget "Notification Mode"
- Set a reminder after a certain period of time ("Remind every" __, values ​​from 1 to 999 seconds)
Indication:
- Choose one of the LED display modes
1. Without blinking
2. Blink only once
3. Blink a certain number of times.
4. Blink before reading
- Select the number of displays (values ​​from 1 to 9 times)
- Display duration (milliseconds) (values ​​from 1 to 9999 ms)
- Pause between indications (milliseconds) (values ​​from 1 to 9999 ms)
Vibration:
Choose one of the vibration modes
1. Without vibration
2. Vibrate only once
3. Vibrate a certain number of times.
4. Vibrate before reading.
- Select the number of displays (values ​​from 1 to 9 times)
- Duration of vibration (milliseconds) (values ​​from 1 to 999 ms)
- Pause between vibrations (milliseconds) (values ​​from 1 to 9999 ms)
- Optionally, set the time interval in which alerts will be active (the so-called "quiet hour" mode)
- Filter "Enable by content"
- Filter "Exclude by content"

Useful
About the program
Android required: 4.3 and above
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: MC GROUP вћњ OneZeroBit
Write to the developer: [email protected]
Market: Picture

Download:
Version: 8.13.1 [Android] Notify & Fitness for mi band (Post timtim1988 # 88399856)
Version: 8.12.6 [Pro] by Dogadaevznet (Nicolas4x)
Version: 8.12.6 Version from Google Play (nikdanil)
Version: 8.11.1 Notify (eaglex)
Version 8.9.8 Pro
N&F for Mi_Band_8.9.8_Pro.apk* OsitKP

Past versions
Version: 8.7.10 pro
[Android] Notify & Fitness for mi band (Post OsitKP # 85344744)
Version: 8.7.10
[Android] Notify & Fitness for mi band (Post nikdanil # 85184665)
Version: 8.6.9_pro
[Android] Notify & Fitness for mi band (Post OsitKP # 85141107)
8.X.X
7.РҐ.РҐ
6.X.X
5.X.X
4.X.X
3.X.X
2.X.X
Mi Band Notify PRO
STOP UPDATE

This APK was previously used to get the PRO status program, but due to the update of the application, namely the purchase method "inside the application" does not currently work for everyone or does not work at all ...
Download: Attached fileMi Band Notify PRO_v.1.10.1.apk (3.24 MB)

And hereAttached Image

Posters
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Poll results
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingAnnouncement: Requirements for Candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of a curator for filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Beta versions:
Version: 8.13.1 Notify & Fitness for Mi Band 8.13.1 (nikdanil)

Modifications
Version:Notify & Fitness for Mi Band 8.13.1 "Social" version. : D (OsitKP)
Version:Notify & Fitness for Mi Band 8.12.6 "Social" version. : D (OsitKP)
Version:Notify & Fitness for Mi Band 8.11.3 "Social" version. : D (OsitKP)

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 10.09.19, 13:35
Reason for editing: Update: beta 8.13.1 Notify & Fitness for Mi Band 8.13.1

Rep: (109)
Since the last three updates, some kind of nonsense has begun

* xakki88, Friend, I only publish new versions of this application, all questions to the author, his contacts are indicated in the topic header. As the saying goes, this application is distributed "as it is" .

Rep: (16)
I have 2 bracelets, after installing this program problems. One yesterday from 42% to 7% was discharged, the second from 100% to 74% per day was discharged.
Who faced?

Rep: (106)
* Shikari, dig towards notification settings

I have 2 bracelets, after installing this program problems. One yesterday from 42% to 7% was discharged, the second from 100% to 74% per day was discharged.
Who faced?

* Shikari,
I wrote to the author inGoogle Play Market here is such a review and 2 stars put:
Phone:Sony Xperia Z Ultra
Root Access:Yes
App MiFit:v.1.5.453
Mi Band Firmware:v.1.0.10.3
Mi Band Notify PRO:v.1.4.7

Very bad! = (The App does not work properly! Settings are made in the application do not apply. When an incoming message whether (Viber, Skype, WhatsApp, SMS, etc.) occurs first 2 vibration bracelet 2 to 2 and then 1 LED display on the bracelet. Although the setting is different, namely 3 LED display duration of 1000 ms and 500 ms pause and 1 vibration duration of 500 ms and 500 ms pause. In consequence of this bug bracelet battery is discharged very quickly. 1 day battery is discharged from 100% to 76%, and it is all due to a bug with the wrong vibration. Please take measures to avoid this disadvantage. Thank you! PS: Sorry for my English, I translated using "Google.Translate"
Transfer:
Very bad! = (
The application does not work properly! Settings made in the application are not applied. With an incoming message, be it (Viber, Skype, WhatsApp, SMS, etc.) First, there are 2 vibrations of the bracelet 2 by 2, and then 1 indication of the LED-LED on the bracelet. Although the installation is different, namely 3 LED displays with a duration of 1000 ms and 500 ms pause and 1 vibration duration of 500 ms and 500 ms pause. As a result of this error, the bracelet’s battery runs out very quickly. In 1 day, the battery is discharged from100% before 76% , and all this is due to an error with improper vibration. Please take measures to avoid this defect. Thank.
P.S.:.! Sorry for my English, I translated using "Google.Translate"

We will wait for an answer ...

Friends who downloaded and uses this application, tell me are you experiencing problems with frequent vibrations of the bracelet, sometimes by double, and also not meeting the rules for setting?
Viber Rule
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

And now the essence of the problem, these settings are as if ignored by the application. In fact, it looks like this:First, double vibration occurs, then after a short period of time there is still double vibration, and only then three flashes of LED indicators.
And now the saddest thing is, service"Viber" not always online (it depends on Internet access WiFi, 3G, EDGE, HSPA, HSPA +, LTE etc., I also use the function on SONY, STAMINA + which closes or pauses applications and services during the display lock to save the charge of the smartphone).
As a result, we get this situation:
"Viber online" - 2 vibrations 2 times and 3 LED indications (indication is correctaccording to the individual application settings), "Viber offline" - again 2 vibrations 2 times and 3 LED indications (indication is correctaccording to the individual settings of the application).
The result is sad, after suchfalse alerts the charge of the bracelet catastrophically drops rapidly, in 1 day with 100% fell to 86% .
It turns out that the notification dataphantom i.e. notify the event that the message inViberhas come , but the Viber service is turned on or off.
I'll try to remove the notification in the curtain, in the Viber settings themselves, item"General" --> "Show Viber Status Icon" . But then it will not always be clear whether you are online or offline ... But to sacrifice a charge for 1 day from 100% to 86% is also not reasonable.
Maybe after that there will bephantom alertsabout starting or disabling the Viber service.
I look forward to your comments, you have observed this or not. o.O

Post has been editedSlaYer_SAS - 08.07.15, 12:36

* SlaYer_SAS, no problem, 45% took 16 days
Nexus 5, the last stock, is stitched with all the wipes; MiFit 1.5.453 from Google, firmware 1.0.10.3
such settings for all applications
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedNafanovich - 09.07.15, 16:32
Reason for editing: another screen added

Rep: (2)
SlaYer_SAS @ 07/09/2015, 11:11*
- Added the function "Wake me up" (tab "Tools")

What does the function mean? Another alarm clock?

ADvi @ 07/07/2015, 11:25*

* ADvi, I myself would like to understand what it is: D))), and what other topics for vibration and how it works. : lol:

Rep: (140)
It seems that the delay has gone and normally vibrates 1 time.

Rep: (5)
I began to vibrate three times))

ADvi @ 07/07/2015, 12:25*
alarm clock

alarm clock

* Nafanovich, Damn, the question would be to ask the author "but on the fig"?
By the way, now the display color can be set in the color schemeRGB ( Red, Green, Blue ), to do this, click on the color to select "SET BY RGB VALUE" and further move the gamma selection sliders. : P

* Nafanovich, Damn, the question would be to ask the author "but on the fig"?
and suddenly someone will use only this application without the main one :-) the bracelet as a reminder and a notification, as I have more ...

Rep: (3)
I bought Mi Band Tools, looked into it, and how in the dense forest turned out to be an indication only in RGB ... In short, Mi Band Notify PRO became more familiar to me!

Well .... I, too, was not immediately accustomed to the tool, because I sat on notifi a bit, the interface is more pleasant there)

Threat MB in a week I will return to notify, for the test)

Post has been editedEkkoSmith - 10.07.15, 14:42

Rep: (654)
My widget is clumsily showing step numbers on top of the icon and update button
The application itself is constantly falling out, you just have to start the camera or video player.

Post has been editedEnotche - 10.07.15, 19:38

Rep: (654)
The author of the next update is preparing a new look for widgets + miband battery widget

Attached Image

Post has been editedEnotche - 11.07.15, 14:12

Enotche @ 07/11/2015, 13:03*
The author of the next update is preparing a new look for widgets + miband battery widget

Ah yes KrassavcheG! Super!

Post has been editedSlaYer_SAS - 12.07.15, 13:43

Rep: (0)
Not sure if this is connected, but I installed this app, set up notifications and went to bed.
After sleep, all the data from the bracelet for today was lost. While sleeping, many notifications came .. Can they somehow occupy the memory of the bracelet? Notifications without repeats - once blinked and all.

Post has been editedhappy_mangust - 12.07.15, 15:25

It also vibrates 2 times with 1 set to This is any application.
Viber, in general, unpredictably) Disconnected it until better times.

But this double vibration is unstable; it arises from time to time.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 10:11 PM