Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Fully customizable Mi Band notifications

Detailed description:
Get everything from your Mi Band bracelet with the Mi Band Tools app! Customize your own, customized and fully customizable notifications for incoming calls and applications. Charge your brain during a hard day's work using the "Sleep on the go" feature, set up colorful templates for each notification, customizable custom content filters and much more!

This application works wonderfully with the original Mi Fit application (but does not depend on Xiaomi in any way). This means that you can always have the latest version of Mi Fit and the latest firmware version of the Mi Band bracelet, while having an additional powerful notification setting tool.

Opportunities:
  • Application notifications (individually for each application and globally).
  • Notifications of incoming calls (individually for each contact and globally).
  • Fully customizable notification templates (including multi-colored notifications and custom vibration templates).
  • Filters content notifications (interested in SMS from specific people? No problem with Mi Band Tools).
  • “Sleep on the go” function (need a little rest? Just activate this feature and the Mi Band will wake you up with vibration when you finish the rest).
  • Customizable time ranges and conditions (globally and for each notification).
  • Advanced settings (disable not active notifications, shake to turn off Sleep on the Go, turn off in silent mode, turn off when the screen is on, ...).
  • Developed in accordance with the recommendations of Google's Material Design and best practices.
  • A lot of small things, for example, the application automatically detects the dominant color of the application icon or contact photo and presets the notification color for you.
  • Works for all versions of Android c 4.3 to 5.1+.
  • And many other utilities on the way.

Useful

Platform: Android
Screen: Rectangular
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: ZdenД›k HorГЎk
Developer Website: http://zdenekhorak.cz/
App Store Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.zdenekhorak.mibandtools

download:
Version: 4.1.3 Paid (moorware)
Version: 3.8.5 paid
[Android] Tools & Mi Band (Giacomino Post # 85169882)

Past versions

Version : v3.8.4 [Paid]
[Android] Tools & Mi Band (Giacomino Post # 83917619)
Version 3.8.3 [Paid][Android] Tools & Mi Band (Giacomino Post # 82794408)
(how to install? )
version 3.8.0 [Patched]: [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Giacomino Post # 82160989)
Tools & Mi Band v3.8.0 [Paid]
[Android] Tools & Mi Band (Giacomino Post # 78321598)
3.7.5 [Paid]
version 3.7.4 [Paid ] [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Giacomino Post # 75844554)
version 3.7.3 [Paid] [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Giacomino Post # 75458478)
Version 3.7.1 [Paid] [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Giacomino Post # 74773142)
Version 3.6.1 [Paid] [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Giacomino Post # 72326357)
Tools & Mi Band v3.5.8 [Paid]
Tools & Mi Band v3.5.0 [Paid]
version: 3.4 [Paid] [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Giacomino Post # 65594745)
Version: 3.3.1 [Paid] [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Giacomino Post # 62550848)
Version: 3.3.0 [Paid] [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Post qasdf # 62218799)
version: 3.2.0 [Paid] [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Giacomino Post # 61103308)
version: 3.1.1 [Paid] [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Giacomino Post # 60660758)
version: 3.1.0 [Paid] [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Giacomino Post # 60639576)
Version: 3.0.1 [Paid] [Android] Tools & Mi Band
Version: 3.0.0 [Paid] [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Giacomino Post # 57976590)
Version: 2.5.1 [Paid] [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Post _Fishaffair_ # 55432594)
Version: 2.5.0 [Paid] [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Giacomino Post # 55164562)
Version: 2.4.0 [Paid] [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Post Alex0047 # 55009482)
Version: 2.3.1 [Paid] [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Post Alex0047 # 54729584)
Version: 2.1.0 [Paid] [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Post Alex0047 # 54295018)
Version: 2.0.2 [Paid] [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Post Alex0047 # 53898215)
Version: 2.0.1 Patched [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Post Alex0047 # 51614162) (vibration is not working in this version)
Version: 2.0.1 [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Post ravkl # 51207919)
Version: 2.0.0 [Android] Tools & Mi Band (Post Alex0047 # 51062840)
Version: 1.4.5 Patched [Android] Mi Band Tools (Post Jasi2169 # 50288912)
Version: 1.4.5 mod [Android] Mi Band Tools (Post iqubik # 49743366)
Version: 1.4.5 [Android] Mi Band Tools (Post Alex0047 # 48168433)
Version: 1.4.3 [Android] Mi Band Tools (Post Alex0047 # 48097221)
Version: 1.4.2 [Android] Mi Band Tools (Post Alex0047 # 47593703)
Version: 1.4.1 [Android] Mi Band Tools (Post Alex0047 # 47477578)
Version: 1.4.0 [Android] Mi Band Tools (Post Alex0047 # 47295026)
Version: 1.3.9 Patched [Android] Mi Band Tools (Post Jasi2169 # 47233662)
Version: 1.3.8 [Android] Mi Band Tools (Post Alex0047 # 46594649)
version: 1.3.7 [Android] Mi Band Tools (Post Alex0047 # 46594649)
version: 1.3.6 [Android] Mi Band Tools (Post Alex0047 # 46594649)
version: 1.3.5 [Android] Mi Band Tools (Post Alex0047 # 44982896)
version: 1.3.3 [Android] Mi Band Tools (Post Alex0047 # 44839854)
version: 1.3.2 [Android] Mi Band Tools (Post Alex0047 # 44734969)
Version: 1.1.6 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...ver.1.1.6.build.17.apk
Version: 1.04 rus [Android] Mi Band Tools (Post godenkoff # 41108668)

How to customize the display of notification text in transliteration in version 3.0.0

Post has been editedKenny - 01.08.19, 12:11
Reason for editing: Update: new version 4.1.3 Paid

Rep: (51)
Today I slightly corrected your translation. So let's say made cosmetic changes. If interested, here is a file with an updated translation

Thanks for the work. I think now it will still be better to edit the lines on localize.im

Rep: (131)
Lufton @ 06/27/2015, 00:34*
better to edit lines on localize.im

there, too, already ruled

Rep: (188)
On one bracelet, everything is fine, the indication goes along with the vibration, and on the other, vibration first and only then the indication, what does anyone know?

Mi Band Tools 1.0.5
  • Added: Tasker support! Now you can configure the Tasker action plug-in with all the advanced options, including custom templates and conditions.
  • Improved: Repetition (LEDs and vibration) is displayed directly in the configuration window.
  • Fixed: No more glitches with switches on devices from Android to Lolipop.

Rep: (185)
* lufton what about the loss of connection with the bracelet?

Bullber @ 06/27/2015, 13:45*
what about the loss of connection with the bracelet?

Just deliberately stepped aside. He returned. I waited 20 seconds. Notifications do not work.
I called - the bracelet vibrated, but not taking into account the settings of Mi Band Tools.
Unlocking the device works.
Launched Mi Band Tools - the connection in the bracelet is lost.
I clicked on the button - the connection appeared. Notifications started to work.

* lufton
Well, I have miui v6 beta, I do this. In Mi Fit, notifications for call, SMS, and alarm are disabled. I put both programs at startup. When clearing the memory, it seems to work, after rebooting the smartphone there isn’t, but as soon as I went into the tools everything connected. Generally not very stable but already happy.

Rep: (140)
* lufton
I did the same thing. Notifications have worked.
But still, the program behaves uncertainly.

Post has been editeddkiss - 27.06.15, 15:35

Bullber @ 06/27/2015, 14:15*
* lufton
Well, I have miui v6 beta, I do this. In Mi Fit, notifications for call, SMS, and alarm are disabled. I put both programs at startup. When clearing the memory, it seems to work, after rebooting the smartphone there isn’t, but as soon as I went into the tools everything connected. Generally not very stable but already happy.

Neither the alarm clock, nor the call, nor SMS are turned off at all: settings cannot be applied.

* lufton
I use mi fit from the Chinese market not translated.
Or take it from the market.

Post has been editedbullber - 27.06.15, 19:42

Rep: (0)
people, I have a problem - I bought this program in the play store, writes that it has spiraled and asks to buy, does not want to work. I wrote to the developer, here is the answer:
Hello,

I believe that you purchased this app, it is really strange that you are having this problem since you are the only one that has it. Can you please again try this:

1) Turn on AirPlane mode
2) Clear Mi Band Tools data
3) Reboot your device
4) Start Mi Band Tools (still with AirPlane mode)
5) When the application successfully starts, you can turn AirPlane mode off, application should synchronize licensing in about 1 hour

I hope that this helps, let me know

Thanks,
Zdenek

unfortunately it didn’t help, even reinstalling the application again from the player with data cleaning (through the settings) did not help, what am I doing wrong? phone 1+ 1, cm12 (latest official version)

Rep: (0)
Meanwhile, the problem is solved - lucky patcher created an emulation of license verification, which was the cause of the problem, support the developer, the application costs only 56 rubles and it’s worthless)

unfortunately it didn’t help, even reinstalling the application again from the player with data cleaning (through the settings) did not help, what am I doing wrong? phone 1+ 1, cm12 (latest official version)

And how does my patched one behave?

Rep: (39)
I bought Mi Band Tools in the market, I use the latest version of Mi Fit 1.5.453 from the Chinese market, the bracelet firmware is 1.0.10.3.
Mi Band Tools doesn't work at all. The author would write about this or something ...

UPD. Restarted smart, the program has earned. Let's see how long. I read the topic. As far as I understand, the author has not yet implemented automatic reconnect?

Post has been editedFinal scherzo - 02.07.15, 15:50

Final Scherzo @ 07/02/2015, 14:40*
I read the topic. As far as I understand, the author has not yet implemented automatic reconnect?

The application should work regardless of the version of the application and firmware. This is a priori, if new buns are added, then backward compatibility is still respected.
And yes, auto-reconnect is implemented. In correspondence with the author, he mentioned an interval of 5 minutes.

Rep: (311)
Oddly enough, I still have no reconnection in the program. An exclamation mark appears on the update button and everything is tight. At the same time, the Mi Fit application is synchronized without problems. I continue to blame MTK, but there is a suspicion that not only SoC with a crooked BT is to blame.

Rep: (42)
Could not get the application to automatically connect to the bracelet, could not find it. But, thanks to the ability to drive the MAC address manually in the settings, everything clearly worked, notifies as needed. I will also test the work of Mi Band Tools in the field. To the author - Grand Merci: rolleyes: Dear topic starter, also a plus in reputation.

Could not get the application to automatically connect to the bracelet, could not find it. But, thanks to the ability to drive the MAC address manually in the settings, everything clearly worked, notifies as needed. I will also test the work of Mi Band Tools in the field. To the author - Grand Merci Dear Topekstarter, also a plus in reputation.

Thank! I have exactly the same story - that Mi Band Notify, that Mi Band Tools did not find the device normally. But after I drove in with my hands, everything worked.

Rep: (13)
There is the latest version of mi band tools, notifications either come normally, then only the middle diode is on, and until you vibrate 10 vibrations on the bracelet, tell me the solution

Rep: (9)
But what if the day has passed, an update has come out and it does not start. Money no longer return :) so a raw application. Highly. Falls off often. At the same time, it changes the mass address of the bracelet.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 19:12