USB - YES
Bluetooth function and device - YES
Aux in - YES
Remote control
Rotating Remote - RM-X4S (Optional)
Panel design
Panel color - Black
Key Backlight - White
Screen (LCD / FL / OEL / TFT) - TFT (WVGA)
Other characteristics
Hours - 24 hours
Touchpad - YES
Direct DVD control - YES
Parking function - YES
Wallpaper - YES
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Question
Help me figure out what is the language of the firmware ...
I read about viewing binary files in hex editors, I realized that I understood little, and binary files need to be unarchived for editing ... and then my porridge in my head began ...
and it seems that in existing binaries, there was a tail from the program, which was read from the mafon ...
this archive is kind of like standard firmwarehelp who than can :)
site closed ...

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedaxel02 - 17.06.16, 03:18

Rep: (43)
* axel02,
Is it standard 2DIN size?
Where did you find her? if it is somewhere on sale - you can check many points with the seller.

P.S. Already found it myself in Russia
At the expense of the Language - English definitely should be, and most likely there is Russian, it is officially sold in the Russian Federation and has support on the SONY website.
https: //market.yandex....6? hid = 90404 & track = tabs
https://www.sony.ru/support/ru/product/XAV-63

Post has been edited004 - 23.06.15, 19:51

Rep: (46)
I don’t want to offend, I spoke at the expense of the programming language ... I didn’t read the fourth line right away, so I didn’t understand the answer))) I know everything else, I just wanted to work the firmware for myself a little ... but I am not a programmer, therefore asked the question "how and what" ....
I know that bluetooth works on some of these mafonovs (it doesn’t work for me) ... and also, the "friend" has a phone connection on Z1 ...

Rep: (0)
What OS does this mafon work on? Who knows? The entire Internet has blocked, no information.

Rep: (38)
* dmt-sav
Good day!
This information, unfortunately, is not officially announced by the manufacturer.
Sincerely.

people, I gave the firmware, tell me how to unzip it, and how to work with it .... damn ... well, there are adequate and competent people ...
tell me ....)))

Rep: (897)
M
The topic has been moved to the section. destination.

Rep: (89)
Axel02 @ 06/30/2015, 20:31*
tell me how to unzip it

Maybe this manul will help ->How to open bin file

* IIEH3A,
thank you)))) a little off topic helped, but my ears seemed to be in my head)))
Reputation like corrected))) thanks again)))

Rep: (1)
Navigator can be crammed into the Sony XAV-63?

Sony Xperia (s) @ 09/29/2015 11:12*
Navigator can be shoved

no ... it seems that nothing can be done with him at all ... I didn’t understand what was what ...

But what about this

Attached images
Attached Image

dmt-sav @ 11/18/2015, 04:34*
But what about this

I assume that it is a chop ...
and more ... even if after editing, you get a working firmware, you will need to go to those familiar with programmers like ChipProg ...
for me it has now become unreal: (
the familiar price pulls up too high (it's easier to sell the residual, and buy a more sophisticated machine) ...

Rep: (17)
Hello! Please tell me, I have a radio after the removal of the battery stopped looking for radio stations above 89.1, before that, and 101 and 108 were.

Rep: (17)
Understand who will need. You do a general reset.

Guys, I need help, where you can find the SONY XAV-65 firmware, there's nothing at all on the Internet.
Thanks for any info.

dmt-sav @ 06/27/2015, 2:44 PM*
What OS does this mafon work on? Who knows? The entire Internet has blocked, no information.

As I understand it, the OS of this radio is compiled on Linux.

I do not want to create a separate topic because of one question.
Can I flash the Sony XAV-65 for Android?

Post has been editedqwer4ug - 31.08.16, 08:14

There was a problem with this unit. After the next repair, when the battery was thrown off, she suddenly decided that she was in Japan and cut off my radio frequencies to 90fm. How to cure who knows?

Good day, sony xav 63. It turns on, shows a greeting and the screen goes out, but it is clear that it is highlighted and nothing happens ,. They said the matter in the firmware. Does anyone have the firmware and how to change it.?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/03/19, 01:28