> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

51 pagesV  « < 48 49 50 51 > »  

> GPD XD | Android console in nintendo new 3ds form factor
Creating mirrors for GPD XD firmware.
Should I make mirrors of firmware on Yandex.disk?
No, links to other forums with firmware and other file sharing services are fine with me. [ 9 ] ** [6,16%]
Yes, links to other forums strain me, and foreign exchangers are inconvenient. [ 113 ] ** [77,4%]
I do not care. [ 24 ] ** [16,44%]
Total votes: 146

Or1s
Message#1
20.06.15, 21:00
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 282
Check in: 04.03.08
Cube i7 book

PictureDiscussion | | Purchase

Game console talkGPD XD

Main advantages: Compact size, large autonomy, fast processor.

Attached Image

����������� �������� GPD XD download

Appearance of the device
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
  • Brand: GPD
  • Model: XD
  • Android 4.4 support
  • Processor / Chipset RK3288
  • Number of cores 4
  • 2 GB RAM
  • Built-in memory 16/32/64 GB
  • Support for microSDHC memory cards, up to 128 GB,
  • Screen 5 ", 1280 x 720
  • IPS screen type
  • Capacitive touch screen, multitouch
  • Mali-T764 video processor
  • Wi-Fi support, Wi-Fi 802.11n
  • Bluetooth support: no
  • SIM card type: no
  • Front camera: no
  • Built-in speakers: yes, stereo
  • Built-in microphone is
  • GPS / A-GPS / Glonass: no
  • Sensors: G-Sensor
  • USB connection to computer is
  • Ports and connectors: 1 x USB 2.0 OTG port, 1 x Micro SD Card port, 1 x miniHDMI port, 1 x 3.5mm Earphone port
  • Connecting external devices via USB (OTG USB support)
  • Audio / headphone output is, 3.5 mm
  • Battery capacity 6000 mAh
  • Dimensions (W × H × T, mm): 155 * 89 * 24
  • Weight 300 g
  • Body Material Plastic
  • Features multitouch
  • Equipment: Console, network charger, USB cable, adapter, manual, package
    Start of sales: 2015
Reviews
Antutu
Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
Video disassembly device
The cap from Or1s 2015 with a rather interesting personal opinion
I find at least strange that this topic is not here yet.
Here is a very interesting android portable from our Chinese friends. On the villago, pre-order is already hanging.
TTX
CPU: Rockchip RK3288 Quad-Core (ARM Cortex A-17 + Mali-T764)
Process: 28nm HKMG
GPU: ARM Mali-T764 600MHz
GPU memory: Shared memory
Power management chip: Japan's Ricoh
RAM: DDR3-SDRAM 2G
WIFI: Supports 802.11b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz)
Bluetooth: Do not support
TE, ASTC, AFBC memory compression technology: support
Storage: Built-in 16 / 32G. Support Micro SD (TF) card, Maximum support 128GB
Screen size: H-IPS 5.0 inches capacitive touch screen. Resolution: 1280x720; 1677 million color displa
Sensor: Gravity Sensor
Keyboard features: Power button, A key, Two key function keys (A / B / X / Y, L1 / L2 / L3 / R1 / R2 / R3)
Built-in microphone
Dolby sound supported
HDMI 2.0
Webcam: No
Battery: 3.8V 6000mAH 22.8Wh
Life time of battery: Android game: about 8-9 hours; emulator games: about 8-11 hours - Battery life depends on the brightness of the screen. Life is only a reference. Situation
Power adapter: 110V-240V
Product Size: 155x89x24mm
Weight: 300g
Color: Black, Blue

Pictures

The RK3288 processor, which is interesting not by itself, but by the fact that it is paired with Mali-T764. For the Chinese android console, this is already a good application for victory, given that they are usually very obsolete chips shoved. In combination with the hd resolution screen (720p), and not FHD or QHD as they love it now, this should give excellent gaming performance. In theory, even more than the old shild on the game 4, and possibly the current tablets with k1 and fhd / qd permissions.
An interesting and form factor is a clamshell as shild and ds. Design lapped with nintendo new 3d. Only a little more buttons and got rid of the second screen. Stick as whit. L3 and P3 are added by separate buttons as the sticks are not pressed and without L3 / p3 is heavy)
Well, the battery is declared for 6000 moves that for a 5-inch device is very good.
Separately surprised by the complete rejection of unnecessary whistlers ... there will not even be a camera here. Although here sinezub could have come in handy.
That is, if there are no really terrible jambs with quality or ergonomics or price (pre-order is still hanging on 160 bucks), then there comes a fierce wine with excellent performance, adequate size, good autonomy time and a full set of controls.
I do not know how anyone, but I could not resist and already ordered)

Root and firmware mirrors are looking for here in this post or search by topic.

Post has been editedRaveboy - 21.10.18, 05:49
Reason for editing: Editing a link
Hematoma
Message#982
30.10.18, 18:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 181
Check in: 26.12.10

There's just a wild gemor with the settings for different games. If you know how, then psp runs quite well. But, of course, not in all games.

Well, xs, even to me, with my laziness and rejection, it took about 10 minutes to google "ePSX settings" and actually picking: D
And on the phone mentioned that everything is so simple and good with it? What program did you use on Mia?

Post has been editedHematoma - 30.10.18, 18:28
ZloyRus
Message#983
02.11.18, 18:10
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 34
Check in: 21.01.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

I was looking for a trail, for a month already there was a non-working console.
Then I decided to check out the store where I initially found the train, but was too lazy to buy at that time.
In general, here:
https: //www.aliexpress...AVNBRV&addresstype=600
46 pcs. left

Post has been editedZloyRus - 02.11.18, 18:10
dezzzdro
Message#984
11.11.18, 16:42
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32
Check in: 25.08.09
Honor 4C Pro TIT-L01

Gentlemen, I ran into a problem. Found a new firmware in this thread.https: //boards.dingoon..ices/gpd-xd-clean-rom/, but there was a problem - when booting the device with Vol + clamped, for flashing the device, the device manager shows an “unknown device”. And no drivers are suitable.
zont_shaider
Message#985
23.12.18, 19:50
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 30.07.17

This is an antitu test on the plus version.

Attached images
Attached Image
omgiafs
Message#986
24.12.18, 15:11
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 602
Check in: 20.09.12
Oneplus 5T 8/128

Hello. I ask for advice on setting up the GPD XD environment.
What kind of launcher you use, what emulsions, etc.
Just the console is almost idle, and half the problem is that I do not know how to approach it. RetroArch is too much for the suprabrains, and a lot of emulsions have a reluctance, etc.

As a result, I have a bunch of games on a bunch of systems including DOS, and I can play units of games on the NES.
In general, my problem is in the interface. Please, friend, share the success story.

--------------------
IS ALWAYS!!! DO!!! Backups!!!
IS ALWAYS!!! DO!!! Backups!!!
BearTeddy777
Message#987
24.12.18, 23:27
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 22.03.17

* omgiafs, Nes.emu, md.emu, gba.emu, snes9x plus will be easier to use.
NES.emu
MD.emu
GBA.emu
Snes9x EX [BT]

Post has been editedBearTeddy777 - 24.12.18, 23:44
Defensor_fidei
Message#988
18.01.19, 11:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Check in: 18.02.15
Microsoft Lumia 650

By the way, I again earned tanks
micochan
Message#989
29.01.19, 12:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 156
Check in: 05.03.14
Motorola Moto Z2 Play (2017) 4/64

Friends, and how does the 2019 HW version differ from the usual one, nobody knows?

--------------------
Never knows best
Defensor_fidei
Message#990
02.02.19, 08:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Check in: 18.02.15
Microsoft Lumia 650

* micochan
Is that the one with the plus? percents fresher, components newer)
COJIHLLEBOPOT
Message#991
16.02.19, 19:00
Novice
[offline]

Messages 42
Check in: 06.09.08
Blackview BV6000

* omgiafs,
Use the standard Metro launcher and built-in emulsions, since I want everything, but I don’t want anything. It is necessary: ​​switch to the subway launcher, pump more different rums, shove them correctly, according to the instructions from the launcher (it's better with pictures, it's more beautiful), go to the flash more, rejoice at the launch of the rums from the launcher.

Post has been editedCOJIHLLEBOPOT - 16.02.19, 19:22

--------------------
Constitution (from the Latin. Constitutio "device, establishment, addition") - the basic law of the state, a special regulatory legal act having the highest legal force.
kop-kop
Message#992
23.02.19, 11:40
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 25.07.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G

Guys, this console is interested in at least a set of buttons. There are several questions, there may be experts;) After reading the topic, I realized that, like on any other Android device, you need to tinker with the settings of the emulator. Is there a panacea for this after several? years old?
Does anyone use crt shaders to improve image quality?
IMHO, Plus version is expensive for such a set of functionality - its purchase is justified if the performance really ensures the operation of games without braking. Are there owners of the Plus version?
Are there any worthy alternatives for this console?

Post has been editedkop-kop - 23.02.19, 11:41
TSKtskTSKtsk
Message#993
13.03.19, 02:38
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 07.09.15

Guys, please tell me if there is a topic on GPD XD plus? Interested in firmware and its options, as well as getting root. Thank you in advance.
COJIHLLEBOPOT
Message#994
13.03.19, 20:25
Novice
[offline]

Messages 42
Blackview BV6000

Kop-kop @ 02/23/2019 00:40*
Guys, this console is interested in at least a set of buttons. There are several questions, there may be experts;) After reading the topic, I realized that, like on any other Android device, you need to tinker with the settings of the emulator. Is there a panacea for this after several? years old?
Does anyone use crt shaders to improve image quality?
IMHO, Plus version is expensive for such a set of functionality - its purchase is justified if the performance really ensures the operation of games without braking. Are there owners of the Plus version?
Are there any worthy alternatives for this console?

Do not buy it. Buy a good smart with 845 or 855 dragon and bluetooth joy and you will be happy, in the form of not only retro consoles to drima and DS. But the cube and pisapy. I myself bought a smart on 845 and joey, I can not rejoice at the games in the cube.
The console on mtk and other slag is muck.
Although of course with joey, compactness is lost and you have to carry not a purse from the consoles, but a backpack.
I do not advise you to buy disappointed.
Good review plus versionhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WufQlgH0LVk

Post has been editedCOJIHLLEBOPOT - 13.03.19, 20:27

--------------------
Constitution (from the Latin. Constitutio "device, establishment, addition") - the basic law of the state, a special regulatory legal act having the highest legal force.
TeNoR_
Message#995
14.03.19, 15:55
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 07.08.14

At one time, I was also sick with a sense of nostalgia and was looking for push-button bucket-console, despite the fact that I already had both PSP and 3DS. Having bought Much w1 (which was actively discussed here) - I put the N64 emulator and went through Banjo Kazooie, I bought it for the sake of the toy, after which I didn’t play games on the device at all. The quality of the 3ds / ds games in relation to the android is heaven and earth, they are initially sharpened under the push-button control and you do not need to dig into the settings, just think again what you will buy the console for.
SergeCheb
Message#996
16.03.19, 20:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 248
Check in: 02.11.09
Honor 9

Nobody Steam Link could not get on it? Android 4 is not supported, and it would be cool to stream games from a computer ..
igorj1993
Message#997
17.04.19, 21:38
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 03.08.12

Guys, I wanted to know. How goes on the console titan quest. Does it make sense to bet?
COJIHLLEBOPOT
Message#998
21.04.19, 22:38
Novice
[offline]

Messages 42
Blackview BV6000

* igorj1993,
OK goes. Put, play. Buttons through maper. It is better to control the movement with a stick, the dipad tupit through the maper.

Post has been editedCOJIHLLEBOPOT - 21.04.19, 22:48

--------------------
Anth0ny
Message#999
22.04.19, 11:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Check in: 02.09.07
Apple iPhone 8

In general, I will also teach in the topic. GPD XD PLUS. Yesterday I got root on firmware v1.13_20190320
Did this instructionhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbz7WzX9gIg
It didn’t work out for a long time, throwing an error (5054) S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTINGS_FAIL.
This method worked: I connected the set-top box to the PC, turned off the set-top box, pressed the DOWNLOAD button. I did not press any VOL + button. The system is flashed to the custom loader. True consequences of this - mute - switch the console to headphone mode. When you connect headphones, the speakers start working. How to solve xs, if I use a stub, while I do it. Can anyone have any ideas?

p.s. I was looking for the possibility of launching MAME 2016 in the Retroarch application for a long time, in the end, after receiving the root, I was able to get to the kernel of the system and add a new kernel. when upgrading Retroarch does not show the kernels Mame 2010, Mame 2015, Mame 2016, Mame. As a result, it was impossible to play many good games on this platform, the prefix during scanning simply did not see some games, although I have a full ROMSET of ~ 50 GB.
Who cares here is a brief instruction:
1. install Arcade (FBA Alpha).
2. download from herehttps: //buildbot.libre…id/latest/armeabi-v7a/mame_libretro_android.so.zip file (latest version of the MAEM emulator).
3. unpack and throw into the core of the program (you need root). You can find out where the kernels are located in the retroarch program, in the Settings section.>Directory ->Cores.
This emulator was removed because of its large weight, unlike other emulators, but if the phone or the console is powerful, you can add it manually.
4. run the game scanner from retroarch, the new MAME emulator with games will appear automatically.
5. When launching games, select the Arcade emulator (FBA Alpha). Tested on DoDonpachi III and Cadillacs and Dinosaurs. As far as I know both games for Mame 0.208.
These and many games were not available after scanning (until the new kernel was installed). In general, we add the kernel to scan and add to the playlist, emulate it via FBA and play.

Post has been editedAnth0ny - 22.04.19, 12:01

--------------------
สนุก สบาย
Anth0ny
Message#1000
22.04.19, 18:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Check in: 02.09.07
Apple iPhone 8

Dezzzdro @ 11.11.18, 16:42*
Gentlemen, I ran into a problem. Found a new firmware in this thread.https: //boards.dingoon..ices/gpd-xd-clean-rom/, but there was a problem - when booting the device with Vol + clamped, for flashing the device, the device manager shows an “unknown device”. And no drivers are suitable.
Here is a very good instruction on how to install the driver, he did it himself.
https: //www.getdroidti...65xx-usb-vcom-drivers/

--------------------
สนุก สบาย
Hematoma
Message#1001
Today 09:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 181
Check in: 26.12.10

Buy a good smart with 845 or 855 dragon and bluetooth joy and you will be happy, in the form of not only retro consoles to drima and DS. But the cube and pisapy. I myself bought a smart on 845 and joey, I can not rejoice at the games in the cube.

Tell me, for Drima - is it Dolphin for android? And what is a good PS1 emulsion on android?
And by the way, will the Samsung S8 + be weak for Dolphin?

51 pagesV  « < 48 49 50 51 > » 

mobile version    Now: 01/05/19, 21:35