> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

50 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> GPD XD | Android console in nintendo new 3ds form factor
Creating mirrors for GPD XD firmware.
Should I make mirrors of firmware on Yandex.disk?
No, links to other forums with firmware and other file sharing services are fine with me. [ 9 ] ** [6,16%]
Yes, links to other forums strain me, and foreign exchangers are inconvenient. [ 113 ] ** [77,4%]
I do not care. [ 24 ] ** [16,44%]
Total votes: 146

Or1s
Message#1
20.06.15, 21:00
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 282
Check in: 04.03.08
Cube i7 book

PictureDiscussion | | Purchase

Game console talkGPD XD

Main advantages: Compact size, large autonomy, fast processor.

Attached Image

����������� �������� GPD XD download

Appearance of the device
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
  • Brand: GPD
  • Model: XD
  • Android 4.4 support
  • Processor / Chipset RK3288
  • Number of cores 4
  • 2 GB RAM
  • Built-in memory 16/32/64 GB
  • Support for microSDHC memory cards, up to 128 GB,
  • Screen 5 ", 1280 x 720
  • IPS screen type
  • Capacitive touch screen, multitouch
  • Mali-T764 video processor
  • Wi-Fi support, Wi-Fi 802.11n
  • Bluetooth support: no
  • SIM card type: no
  • Front camera: no
  • Built-in speakers: yes, stereo
  • Built-in microphone is
  • GPS / A-GPS / Glonass: no
  • Sensors: G-Sensor
  • USB connection to computer is
  • Ports and connectors: 1 x USB 2.0 OTG port, 1 x Micro SD Card port, 1 x miniHDMI port, 1 x 3.5mm Earphone port
  • Connecting external devices via USB (OTG USB support)
  • Audio / headphone output is, 3.5 mm
  • Battery capacity 6000 mAh
  • Dimensions (W × H × T, mm): 155 * 89 * 24
  • Weight 300 g
  • Body Material Plastic
  • Features multitouch
  • Equipment: Console, network charger, USB cable, adapter, manual, package
    Start of sales: 2015
Reviews
Antutu
Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
Video disassembly device
The cap from Or1s 2015 with a rather interesting personal opinion
I find at least strange that this topic is not here yet.
Here is a very interesting android portable from our Chinese friends. On the villago, pre-order is already hanging.
TTX
CPU: Rockchip RK3288 Quad-Core (ARM Cortex A-17 + Mali-T764)
Process: 28nm HKMG
GPU: ARM Mali-T764 600MHz
GPU memory: Shared memory
Power management chip: Japan's Ricoh
RAM: DDR3-SDRAM 2G
WIFI: Supports 802.11b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz)
Bluetooth: Do not support
TE, ASTC, AFBC memory compression technology: support
Storage: Built-in 16 / 32G. Support Micro SD (TF) card, Maximum support 128GB
Screen size: H-IPS 5.0 inches capacitive touch screen. Resolution: 1280x720; 1677 million color displa
Sensor: Gravity Sensor
Keyboard features: Power button, A key, Two key function keys (A / B / X / Y, L1 / L2 / L3 / R1 / R2 / R3)
Built-in microphone
Dolby sound supported
HDMI 2.0
Webcam: No
Battery: 3.8V 6000mAH 22.8Wh
Life time of battery: Android game: about 8-9 hours; emulator games: about 8-11 hours - Battery life depends on the brightness of the screen. Life is only a reference. Situation
Power adapter: 110V-240V
Product Size: 155x89x24mm
Weight: 300g
Color: Black, Blue

Pictures

The RK3288 processor, which is interesting not by itself, but by the fact that it is paired with Mali-T764. For the Chinese android console, this is already a good application for victory, given that they are usually very obsolete chips shoved. In combination with the hd resolution screen (720p), and not FHD or QHD as they love it now, this should give excellent gaming performance. In theory, even more than the old shild on the game 4, and possibly the current tablets with k1 and fhd / qd permissions.
An interesting and form factor is a clamshell as shild and ds. Design lapped with nintendo new 3d. Only a little more buttons and got rid of the second screen. Stick as whit. L3 and P3 are added by separate buttons as the sticks are not pressed and without L3 / p3 is heavy)
Well, the battery is declared for 6000 moves that for a 5-inch device is very good.
Separately surprised by the complete rejection of unnecessary whistlers ... there will not even be a camera here. Although here sinezub could have come in handy.
That is, if there are no really terrible jambs with quality or ergonomics or price (pre-order is still hanging on 160 bucks), then there comes a fierce wine with excellent performance, adequate size, good autonomy time and a full set of controls.
I do not know how anyone, but I could not resist and already ordered)

Root and firmware mirrors are looking for here in this post or search by topic.

Post has been editedRaveboy - 21.10.18, 05:49
Reason for editing: Editing a link
red29
Message#22
27.08.15, 13:03
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Check in: 27.09.11

All right, just the people above showed the screen of the 47k test driver and the 45k vidos And did I see 37-39 and 41. Gluck benchmark or the shortcomings of the firmware of the console?
Just send and send you slag, and then you will suck on your paw. And so the design is a great current because of this, I sit and think what to take Tegra or is it a miracle.
Can4e3
Message#23
27.08.15, 20:40
at gunpoint
[offline]

Messages 823
Check in: 31.08.08

ISIEIAI @ 08.26.2015, 20:38*
If the device will be on 3288T

Where did you find out about such a processor and labeling? Even google doesn't know anything about it, all four google-links about 3288T are related tosavagemessiahzine.com.
Can you rip covers in more detail? Because in the description of some stores, I specifically see the frequency (1.8GHz) and the number of video cores (4), which is standard for such a processor (3288).
I do not understand what kind of 3288T in general.

--------------------
We are not. North Korea. Silence mode.
Can4e3
Message#24
28.08.15, 22:46
at gunpoint
[offline]

Messages 823

ISIEIAI @ 08.28.2015, 20:53*
Yes, all of your proofs, review the review that was laid out earlier

I revised, but I did not see the proof that 3288T was installed there.
Is it possible to learn more about a photo of a specific device where the 3288T processor is visible?
Even a monster-google doesn’t know anything about the Rockxhip 3288T processor, but you know from somewhere — can I have a link?

--------------------
Or1s
Message#25
02.09.15, 17:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 282
Cube i7 book

Suddenly got a subject)
While not really understood. I took a devaysina on 32GB of blue color. Color vyrglazny
At first impressions, I liked almost everything. In terms of design and ergonomics no complaints. Straight what you need. The screen is great. And the touch is very sensitive.
I liked the new design of the box ... this is certainly not the main thing, but it was done fresh and with feeling)
Out of the sudden, your lunch is sharpened for buttons and not a touch. A bit of a tiled 360 interface reminds) Conveniently enough, although not ideal.
I also noticed a pre-installed program that switches the layouts of hard buttons - xd should be able to switch between layouts under Joy 360 and dual shooter.

So far, only 1 has been noticed. More precisely 2, but they are probably connected) My device has a pretty awesome waffle. At the level of the first jxd s7800b probably. Perhaps the jamb of a specific instance, especially since it is an idea that something from the pilot batches. Namba Tu - when the wafer is active, there are pickups on the speakers. Something peeps there. Somehow then I can sort it out - I'll check what's there and how it is unsoldered. But not until this.

To whom else will come - please unsubscribe about the quality of Wi-Fi reception and the presence / absence of interference to the speakers. It is interesting to find out that I was so lucky, or the engineers did find where to mess.

For the rest of the details, I will unsubscribe as I find out. A little later I will try to do a detailed video review. Devaysina interesting.
Or1s
Message#26
02.09.15, 18:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 282
Cube i7 book

Can4e3 @ 08.22.2015, 18:12*
Here is the most comprehensive review at the moment:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfJaMRM7qjI

The design of the screen opener seems to have been altered.
I, unlike the review, have 2 positions in which the screen is clearly fixed at 90 and somewhere at 140 degrees. Squeak when opening / closing no.
Or1s
Message#27
02.09.15, 18:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 282
Cube i7 book

I have not gone to dinguniti for a long time, but I went there.
There have already made a list of stocks / hotelok on xd.
Looks like that:

Missing Features
Bluetooth
Clickable Joysticks (R3 / L3 style)
No gps

Problems Found
Poor Wifi Strength
Loose battery
Whining Noise Coming From Device
Sound Crackles From Speakers
Stock Governor Gives Poor Performance / Underclocked
Loud L1-3 / R1-3 Buttons (to some)
DPad Mushy / Poor Response
Hinge Sound @ 90 Degrees or Higher
32GB Color Coating Chips Off

So with a dead waffle and tips on the speakers apparently everywhere so.
Most concerned about the mention of the problems with the dpada ... it will be necessary to look more closely.
Talax1
Message#28
02.09.15, 22:20
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1214
Check in: 26.03.12

Or1s @ 09/02/2015, 17:53*
Suddenly got a subject)
While not really understood. I took a devaysina on 32GB of blue color. Color vyrglazny
At first impressions, I liked almost everything. In terms of design and ergonomics no complaints. Straight what you need. The screen is great. And the touch is very sensitive.
I liked the new design of the box ... this is certainly not the main thing, but it was done fresh and with feeling)
Out of the sudden, your lunch is sharpened for buttons and not a touch. A bit of a tiled 360 interface reminds) Conveniently enough, although not ideal.
I also noticed a pre-installed program that switches the layouts of hard buttons - xd should be able to switch between layouts under Joy 360 and dual shooter.

So far, only 1 has been noticed. More precisely 2, but they are probably connected) My device has a pretty awesome waffle. At the level of the first jxd s7800b probably. Perhaps the jamb of a specific instance, especially since it is an idea that something from the pilot batches. Namba Tu - when the wafer is active, there are pickups on the speakers. Something peeps there. Somehow then I can sort it out - I'll check what's there and how it is unsoldered. But not until this.

To whom else will come - please unsubscribe about the quality of Wi-Fi reception and the presence / absence of interference to the speakers. It is interesting to find out that I was so lucky, or the engineers did find where to mess.

For the rest of the details, I will unsubscribe as I find out. A little later I will try to do a detailed video review. Devaysina interesting.

We are waiting for the review, very interesting: -D

--------------------
Xiaomi RN4X
Or1s
Message#29
03.09.15, 21:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 282
Cube i7 book

A close inspection showed that the extraneous sounds are not the pickups from the waffle (when the Wi-Fi is turned off, the same sound) and they are not emitted by the speakers ...
The processor seems to be locked at 1.4GHz. While testing on the firmware from which the device came, I did not update to the last one. The Chinese, as usual, do not keep any changes.

Antutu drove several times. Results from 43 to 47 thousand. Epic citadel on ultra settings 56 frames. In general, the performance is good. Heavy games work fine, although not everything is perfect. Teltaklovsky dead and the wolf work normally, although the latter has problems with shadows. It is on average from 35 to 60 frames.
But the waffle is completely dead. Hardly catches through the wall where I have almost all the electronics under the 100 signal shows.

Any video with gameplay and tests in nete is already full, but why am I worse? )
https: //www.youtube.co…-SxzDWmZMHthVieZSIwvzN

By the way, all the games shown were picked up by the management themselves without tambourines. Is that for some you need to switch to ps3 pada mode, and for some in x360.
Deepdusky
Message#30
03.09.15, 21:55
28 years of piracy
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2860
Check in: 08.08.07
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

* Or1s,
Can you pull out a lunch from a pine in the form of an apk?
I think well suited for smart TV whistles ..
THX..
And the microsd is not convenient to pull out, so that with the BB, throw the apk and the cache on it?
There is no backlash when the pine is open at an angle? (Nintendo 3ds sin with this, because they have a stopper-lock in only one loop installed)

Post has been editedDeepdusky - 03.09.15, 21:59

--------------------
was: zx spectrum, nes, smd, dingoo a330, caanoo, ouya, shield portable, nintendo old / new 3ds / 3ds xl
have: x360 slim, ps3 slim, ps4 slim, psv tv, shield tv pro, wiiu, gcw zero, psv slim, psp slim, dsi xl, new 2ds xl, nintendo switch
plans: to find time for games :)
Talax1
Message#31
03.09.15, 23:58
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1214
Check in: 26.03.12

* Or1s,
It would be a good video review with a description, thanks for the gameplay)

Posted on 09/03/2015, 23:58:

Plus flew away

--------------------
Xiaomi RN4X
red29
Message#32
07.09.15, 22:09
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Check in: 27.09.11

Or1s are all vidos igor old and weak, video modern kombat 5 and all that comes out. And not old games that jxd 7800b pulls 60 fps
Can4e3
Message#33
13.09.15, 00:00
at gunpoint
[offline]

Messages 823

ISIEIAI @ 09/09/2015, 11:56*
In fps emulators, try it, all of a sudden there is no 60 hertz on the small screen and, as a result, there is a desynchron of sound and look at how many frames it gives when connected to TV.

There are no problems with hertz there, I read in reviews, all the way through.
There is no sense in comparing with jxd s7800b - the performance of the GPD XD is twice as high.

P.S. it feels like you're a messenger and working for Sony. You make up some kind of garbage and soar in the topic here - they say, don't buy.
I invented the 3288T processor, I invented the rassinhron.
Are there so many Sony PSP or Nintendo in the warehouse? Come on or essentially or do not trample the soup here.
First of all, I would like to know more about your 3288T processor, please give me a link - or a balabol and I will continue to minus you for falshinformatsiyu in this topic. I'm sorry, but you dropped me.

--------------------
GreshkoT
Message#34
19.09.15, 09:41
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2039
Check in: 29.05.10
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

Intensive device. That's just not clear, built-in 3G modem or external use. And how it works WoT. I mainly want to buy tanchiki.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro 3/64 8.1.4.0 GLOBAL STABLE
Or1s
Message#35
19.09.15, 20:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 282
Cube i7 book

This works very well. The waffle does not work well, so you can play here only sitting under the router) 3G is not built-in. External I have not tried.
The gameplay on my channel is -https://youtu.be/l70Ii…-SxzDWmZMHthVieZSIwvzN

By the way, finally made a video review. Not the final yet, not within the framework of the iron point of view, but all told the main thing. If anyone is interested -
https://youtu.be/1POqbhcWoVM
ISIEIAI
Message#36
20.09.15, 03:42
Look there
[offline]

Messages 3051
Check in: 09.07.11

Can4e3Ahha, the joker.
GreshkoTthe device is not for World of Tanks Blitz with terrible wifi you sit near the router, and the power of iron for the game for the eyes is enough, for this game and Mali 400 on the phone for 4,500 rubles enough)))

--------------------
^ There could be your advertisement ^
GreshkoT
Message#37
20.09.15, 21:56
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2039
Check in: 29.05.10
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro

This works very well. The waffle does not work well, so you can play here only sitting under the router) 3G is not built-in. External I have not tried.
The gameplay on my channel is -https://youtu.be/l70Ii…-SxzDWmZMHthVieZSIwvzN

By the way, finally made a video review. Not the final yet, not within the framework of the iron point of view, but all told the main thing. If anyone is interested -
https://youtu.be/1POqbhcWoVM

and what kind of helmet at your fingertips. Left side, next to the hand. Like our warriors do not wear these. And the star there too, does not look like ours. Stay at the truth. It is interesting to know about him.

Posted on 09/20/2015, 21:56:

Can4e3Ahha, the joker.
GreshkoTthe device is not for World of Tanks Blitz with terrible wifi you sit near the router, and the power of iron for the game for the eyes is enough, for this game and Mali 400 on the phone for 4,500 rubles enough)))

Why, it does not work out for me to manage normally with the tanks on the touch screen. The fingers are too big. And it seems like a joystick is implemented. If the problem of Wai Faya is not related to iron, then the manufacturer can fix it at the program level. If you do not give up this thing.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max Pro 3/64 8.1.4.0 GLOBAL STABLE
Or1s
Message#38
20.09.15, 22:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 282
Cube i7 book

and what kind of helmet at your fingertips. Left side, next to the hand. Like our warriors do not wear these. And the star there too, does not look like ours. Stay at the truth. It is interesting to know about him.

Our helmet The old sample is simple. This is from the Soviet. Well, when I served, such people were still) This one is not stubborn if anything, he is from Voentorg. Cockade is also ours, but not from the helmet. Antennae bent and planted on a magnet, and keeps. Only points on top of all this Chinese strung)

And now a small upd on the topic. Updated firmware. Unfortunately, GPD on the part of proshki play in the partisans and no lists of changes do not lead, so that we learn about them only by scientific method. During the firmware, the device did not wipe the data, which is new to me ... apparently I haven’t been an android for a long time. Extraneous sounds system has ceased to publish. Waffle if it became better to work very slightly.
On the new bug, the joystick compatibility has improved. Modern Combat 5 now works with it correctly.
Well, I began to roll emulsions. 8-16 bits and so it is clear that they work great. With PS1 it is also not surprising - everything is super (immediately stuck in GT2). Joy, many emulators immediately recognize, even adjusting is not necessary. With ps1 in dualshock mode with compatible games, everything works as it should. With n64, it seems, too, the rules, but I'm not a big fan of the platform and I did not really understand much about the emulation settings. PSP is generally not bad. Not the most demanding games work well. The most demanding brakes. From what I tried the daxter comes in a stable 30 frames without artifacts and glitches, the barnout is buggy, it flutters (22-28 frames), tekken does not reach 60, gives out 53-58 without a pass ... tupit music. With a frame drop of stable 30, but tekken for 30 is not tekken ... it’s inconvenient to play very much all twitched, the game for 60 frames is calculated. Well, all sorts of 2ds and first-wave games like the ridgeracer work fine. But in general, for psp games, the best platform is still psp. Or Vita for FPS / tps as the camera can be thrown off on the right analog)
Finally I tested emulsion drima on android - stuck in the second circle) Finally I’ll go through the veronica code cut) I haven’t tried other drim games yet, but the cut is stable and goes without the slightest subsidence.
The emulator system is awesome.
Or1s
Message#39
22.09.15, 04:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 282
Cube i7 book

Updated playlist with gameplay.https: //www.youtube.co…-SxzDWmZMHthVieZSIwvzN
Added records of the work of emulators psp, drimkast, psx, etc. + Modern combat gameplay 5 and tests gfx bench.

By the method of scientific spear, we managed to select the settings in the emulator psp for tech 5. 5. As a result, a full span of 60 frames stretched out without gaps, sound glitches or pictures. So the psp system is also suitable for emulation, though not with all games.
vboy2
Message#40
22.09.15, 17:06
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 13
Check in: 23.02.12
Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-i717

Hello
But you did not try to replace the wifi module or change the frequency of the router?
Deepdusky
Message#41
22.09.15, 17:10
28 years of piracy
[offline]

Messages 2860
Check in: 08.08.07
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

replace wifi module

it's something from the realm of fantasy .. it is soldered on a microscopic motherboard ..

--------------------
was: zx spectrum, nes, smd, dingoo a330, caanoo, ouya, shield portable, nintendo old / new 3ds / 3ds xl
have: x360 slim, ps3 slim, ps4 slim, psv tv, shield tv pro, wiiu, gcw zero, psv slim, psp slim, dsi xl, new 2ds xl, nintendo switch
plans: to find time for games :)

50 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19, 11:00