> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

50 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> GPD XD | Android console in nintendo new 3ds form factor
Creating mirrors for GPD XD firmware.
Should I make mirrors of firmware on Yandex.disk?
No, links to other forums with firmware and other file sharing services are fine with me. [ 9 ] ** [6,16%]
Yes, links to other forums strain me, and foreign exchangers are inconvenient. [ 113 ] ** [77,4%]
I do not care. [ 24 ] ** [16,44%]
Total votes: 146

Or1s
Message#1
20.06.15, 21:00
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 282
Check in: 04.03.08
Cube i7 book

PictureDiscussion | | Purchase

Game console talkGPD XD

Main advantages: Compact size, large autonomy, fast processor.

Attached Image

����������� �������� GPD XD download

Appearance of the device
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications
  • Brand: GPD
  • Model: XD
  • Android 4.4 support
  • Processor / Chipset RK3288
  • Number of cores 4
  • 2 GB RAM
  • Built-in memory 16/32/64 GB
  • Support for microSDHC memory cards, up to 128 GB,
  • Screen 5 ", 1280 x 720
  • IPS screen type
  • Capacitive touch screen, multitouch
  • Mali-T764 video processor
  • Wi-Fi support, Wi-Fi 802.11n
  • Bluetooth support: no
  • SIM card type: no
  • Front camera: no
  • Built-in speakers: yes, stereo
  • Built-in microphone is
  • GPS / A-GPS / Glonass: no
  • Sensors: G-Sensor
  • USB connection to computer is
  • Ports and connectors: 1 x USB 2.0 OTG port, 1 x Micro SD Card port, 1 x miniHDMI port, 1 x 3.5mm Earphone port
  • Connecting external devices via USB (OTG USB support)
  • Audio / headphone output is, 3.5 mm
  • Battery capacity 6000 mAh
  • Dimensions (W × H × T, mm): 155 * 89 * 24
  • Weight 300 g
  • Body Material Plastic
  • Features multitouch
  • Equipment: Console, network charger, USB cable, adapter, manual, package
    Start of sales: 2015
Reviews
Antutu
Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
Video disassembly device
The cap from Or1s 2015 with a rather interesting personal opinion
I find at least strange that this topic is not here yet.
Here is a very interesting android portable from our Chinese friends. On the villago, pre-order is already hanging.
TTX
CPU: Rockchip RK3288 Quad-Core (ARM Cortex A-17 + Mali-T764)
Process: 28nm HKMG
GPU: ARM Mali-T764 600MHz
GPU memory: Shared memory
Power management chip: Japan's Ricoh
RAM: DDR3-SDRAM 2G
WIFI: Supports 802.11b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz)
Bluetooth: Do not support
TE, ASTC, AFBC memory compression technology: support
Storage: Built-in 16 / 32G. Support Micro SD (TF) card, Maximum support 128GB
Screen size: H-IPS 5.0 inches capacitive touch screen. Resolution: 1280x720; 1677 million color displa
Sensor: Gravity Sensor
Keyboard features: Power button, A key, Two key function keys (A / B / X / Y, L1 / L2 / L3 / R1 / R2 / R3)
Built-in microphone
Dolby sound supported
HDMI 2.0
Webcam: No
Battery: 3.8V 6000mAH 22.8Wh
Life time of battery: Android game: about 8-9 hours; emulator games: about 8-11 hours - Battery life depends on the brightness of the screen. Life is only a reference. Situation
Power adapter: 110V-240V
Product Size: 155x89x24mm
Weight: 300g
Color: Black, Blue

Pictures

The RK3288 processor, which is interesting not by itself, but by the fact that it is paired with Mali-T764. For the Chinese android console, this is already a good application for victory, given that they are usually very obsolete chips shoved. In combination with the hd resolution screen (720p), and not FHD or QHD as they love it now, this should give excellent gaming performance. In theory, even more than the old shild on the game 4, and possibly the current tablets with k1 and fhd / qd permissions.
An interesting and form factor is a clamshell as shild and ds. Design lapped with nintendo new 3d. Only a little more buttons and got rid of the second screen. Stick as whit. L3 and P3 are added by separate buttons as the sticks are not pressed and without L3 / p3 is heavy)
Well, the battery is declared for 6000 moves that for a 5-inch device is very good.
Separately surprised by the complete rejection of unnecessary whistlers ... there will not even be a camera here. Although here sinezub could have come in handy.
That is, if there are no really terrible jambs with quality or ergonomics or price (pre-order is still hanging on 160 bucks), then there comes a fierce wine with excellent performance, adequate size, good autonomy time and a full set of controls.
I do not know how anyone, but I could not resist and already ordered)

Root and firmware mirrors are looking for here in this post or search by topic.

Post has been editedRaveboy - 21.10.18, 05:49
Reason for editing: Editing a link
Lindström
Message#2
21.06.15, 11:55
Towards demonopolization
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 617
Check in: 27.10.13
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Rockchip or non-chipchip is the question? It is clear that the latter, as always, means Nvidia Shield. The characteristics are similar, the vidyushka is not weaker here, the percentages are more powerful, the screen is the same, the dimensions are smaller, there are no fans. Cheaper. On the other hand, there are some "exclusives" under the Schild, but, in principle, they can also be launched here.

--------------------
Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP>Sony PSP 3008>HTC Sensation XE>Acer Iconia Tab W700>Samsung redwood>Samsung Galaxy Note 4
They have limited 300 characters.
vizmar
Message#3
26.06.15, 18:54
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1306
Check in: 27.05.11
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

RK3288 more productive tegra k1: rofl:? People, what are you smoking if you write such heresy?
Or1s
Message#4
26.06.15, 19:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 282
Cube i7 book

Vizmar @ 06/26/2015, 18:54*
RK3288 more productive tegra k1

Nobody said that. It should be understood that with increasing resolution, the costs of graphics processing also grow. So, in order to achieve the same FPS at 2048x1536 (the mipad screen for example is just on k1), as at 720p, you need almost 3.5 times more chip performance. I'm not saying that 3288 is more productive than k1, I say that its lag may be less than 3.5 times))
Of course, I exaggerate a little, the dependence is not so direct, but close enough. Here the joy is not in 3288, but in its combination with a modest resolution that is modest by today's standards.
At the expense of comparing the performance with the old shild on 4 tegre, then the question is in the frequencies of the Chinese. Shield worked at the frequency limits for the chip and even had active cooling. The Chinese like to overstate the numbers in press releases, and when faced with cooling problems, they cut frequencies very much. So if instead of the promised 1.8 GHz protsa and 600 video chips in real life there will be 1.4 and 450 for example, then the console will be noticeably weaker than even the old shield. But here before the release you can not guess. But even in this situation, the device under the condition of a modest price can be very interesting. Not so much on the android devices of such a form factor ... I don’t know a single thing except the shield, but the shield is much more massive, bigger and heavier.
vizmar
Message#5
27.06.15, 16:35
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1306
Check in: 27.05.11
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

Or1s, this wording is more correct, I agree
pspliker
Message#6
27.06.15, 22:06
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 483
Check in: 12.01.12
LG V20

Damn, cool thing, but how much you can buy these Chinese PMP .... pfff, even with 7800b is relevant, but I already want this topic! :)

By the way, about your favorite s7800b, I saw here somewhere in the tests that, in terms of processing 3D graphics, this prefix with a 3288 rockchip is 7 times more powerful than s7800b O_o, this is, to put it mildly, a reason to buy it. And I also saw a lot of tests, where this rockchip is doing tegra 4, by the way.
Take a look at this test for example:Tegra 4 is hard given, and Tegra k1 is only one third more powerful than O_o
And here ?:Again, Tegra 4 is one third weaker, and Tegra k1 is only twice as powerful
Well, here, please, it is clear where rockchip 3188 turns out to be, a great jerk!, it's a pity, though, that this console doesn't have such sticks. But you just imagine what you get for 150 bucks, "some kind of" about 9000 rubles :)
Yabkupil, but even now I have five pieces of these consoles on my hands)))
Razme4alovo
Message#7
03.07.15, 09:53
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 07.03.12
Honor 4C CHM-U01

I learned about this object, I also ordered it. so many years waited for a powerful enough device for emulators in this form factor and now, finally. OpenPandora, only twice as steep, on an android, and that really exists, and you will send it by mail! and emulator developers for it are much more than 4 people. fantasy!

Post has been editedRazme4alovo - 03.07.15, 09:58
pspliker
Message#8
05.07.15, 00:23
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 483
Check in: 12.01.12
LG V20

The only pity is that for me - so this prefix is ​​huge ...
radiationx
Message#9
08.07.15, 11:23
User
[online]

Messages 77
Check in: 11.12.09

Price with delivery after release change?
Here, for the first time in Chinese portables, there will be a bending loop applied, how long will it be enough? Maybe someone in the know what's in 3Ds in this regard ...
Or1s
Message#10
08.07.15, 11:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 282
Cube i7 book

Price with delivery after release change?
Here, for the first time in Chinese portables, there will be a bending loop applied, how long will it be enough? Maybe someone in the know what's in 3Ds in this regard ...

Well, over time, the price should become slightly lower, which is logical) But there are usually no big jumps on this kind of equipment. Another thing is that a little later, they should release a 32GB version, and 32 is better than 16) For now, pre-orders are only 16 gigabytes hung everywhere.
DS and 3DS in terms of a loop are completely unkillable ... I certainly can not vouch, but I think that there should be no problems with xd - this is not some very complicated technology, it is almost more difficult to do wrong in this case than to do it right)
2BrokerZIP
Message#11
13.07.15, 11:09
ニ メ は 親友 で す
[online]

Messages 563
Check in: 29.12.14
Lenovo Moto G5s Plus XT1805

there is still gpd Q9 the same iron, but in the form factor of the type JXD s7800, 7 "

--------------------
Deepdusky
Message#12
17.07.15, 13:06
28 years of piracy
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2863
Check in: 08.08.07
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

I wonder if I need it for 9k, if chuwi vi8 (win8 / android) + ipega pg-9023 drives up

The advantages are obvious:
- battery norms
- screen and resolution (pixels will not be visible, and battery life is less)
- iron is almost normal (although instead of pk3288 / mali764, atom z3537f is asked)
- an excellent form factor (yes, as shown by the personal practice of the clamshell they rule)
- norms dimensions and almost norms weight
- passive cooling
- hdmay
- there are no extra whistles in the form of a camera, etc.
- the presence of L3 / P3, albeit with separate buttons, and not push sticks
- Keymapping announced
- one-piece dpa

the cons are less obvious:
- price tag ... 9k IMHO brute force for pk3288 and mali764 ... but here it’s more the guilt of the wooden one to blame ...
- OTG and charging are combined in one microfuse
- there is no bluta (it could be useful for connecting a pine to a cart, and pads to it by blues ... although it’s controversial here, since at pk bluet and a waffle at the same time they can’t / could not work)
- subjectively, I do not see a sufficient number of games on the bucket, in which you can play on the subject ... it does not count (and with them everything is not so smooth)
- normal support probably will not be
- The speakers are extremely unfortunate, because will be overlapped / completely covered by hand ...
- the sticks are not push, L3 / P3 are taken out by separate buttons (but thanks for the fact that they exist)

The main questions that interest me are:
1. what to play it? (except for him, dead trigger / shadowgun / gta / nova3)
2. What will be the build quality and is the battery real in 6000mahs? or in fact it turns out that they will deliver 4400-4800 ...

topic in spanish? forum -http: //www.elotrolado...con-rk3288_2081007_s60
While the cheapest pre-order was found on geekbine - 150 and 170grin for 16GB and 32GB version (some kind of lure, because in the gpd store of ali price tags 159 and 179grin)

Post has been editedDeepdusky - 17.07.15, 19:19

--------------------
was: zx spectrum, nes, smd, dingoo a330, caanoo, ouya, shield portable, nintendo old / new 3ds / 3ds xl
have: x360 slim, ps3 slim, ps4 slim, psv tv, shield tv pro, wiiu, gcw zero, psv slim, psp slim, dsi xl, new 2ds xl, nintendo switch
plans: to find time for games :)
Or1s
Message#13
18.07.15, 21:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 282
Cube i7 book

Meanwhile, the device began to glow on the video. I xs how to correctly embed videos from YouTube here, so stupid links)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV80_oiacgs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nemUp0gbm8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcTNsYhzuSI
Or1s
Message#14
20.07.15, 18:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 282
Cube i7 book

ne2e4 @ 07.20.2015, 17:46*
Trivia. The slider is needed, PLAY2, and it is not needed at all.

It's not the same for everybody. I do not like sliders at all. At the clamshell in the closed state of the screen housing is protected. And the slider ... If the mobile phone is ala hperia play, then the form factor is not bad as the mobile phone needs access to the screen all the time. But if this is clearly a standalone device without a SIM card slot, then IMHO a clamshell is the best option.
Or1s
Message#15
21.07.15, 12:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 282
Cube i7 book

ne2e4 @ 07.21.2015, 11:36*
Essno talking about the phone. A clamshell is needed if there are two screens, such as DSki, with one it is not needed. You can do anything, propiarit, people and buy. They buy Shield, I see no point in this construction at all, well, so little, in what I do not see the point, people and homophones buy, a popular, they say, thing.

Well, yes, tell laptops that this is a bad form factor and is only needed if there are 2 screens)
Can4e3
Message#16
22.08.15, 18:12
at gunpoint
[offline]

Messages 823
Check in: 31.08.08

Here is the most comprehensive review at the moment:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfJaMRM7qjI

In short: The surveyor is simply delighted with the build quality, henheld does not creak and does not rattle with buttons.
The quality of emulation is excellent, with a little refinement it emulates even a PSP without lags.
Emulates Nintendo as the original clamshell does not know how, smoothing textures.
The screen - judging by the review in the video - is magnificent. White - white, black - black. The screen is better than the Nintendo branded clamshell.
A spoon of tar - dPad for large hands is too small, it goes tight down-to the left.

25.08.2015, 14:31
Quite good quad core. At this resolution, GPD XD in Antutu produces quite a flagship speed (~ 45,000), comparable with smartphones and phones for $ 500 or more.
This thing is a solid fit. And it will be a hit of the season if JXD doesn’t catch up with any Tegre in this race of handheld consoles.
At the moment, GPD XD has no competitors, except for an old man for a lot of money - NVidia Shield, and everything else is not lying around, if we are talking about a truly compact game consoles.

Post has been editedCan4e3 - 26.06.16, 14:43

--------------------
We are not. North Korea. Silence mode.
red29
Message#17
26.08.15, 12:16
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Check in: 27.09.11

I watched a lot of information on these devices, until I found this site and compared the devices according tohttps://gfxbench.com/c...IDIA+Shield+Android+TV
And there, in the upper left corner there is a switch between the versions of the program on which the devices are tested, bench 3.0 and 3.1
The same person wrote above gives 45k, in all vidos with YouTube showed no more than 37-39k.
so the old tegra 4 will be faster, it would have a smaller display resolution from 1280x720 to 1024x600-700. Honestly, I don’t know whether to choose this GPD xd or q9 device or shield shield is not beautiful and not convenient.
or here's another device but I didn't like the location of the stickshttp: //boards.dingooni..s/msg125334/#msg125334

Post has been editedred29 - 26.08.15, 12:41
Can4e3
Message#18
26.08.15, 14:23
at gunpoint
[offline]

Messages 823

Here the person checked, but not the fact that they did not hack the test, but the result is obvious:
Attached Image

And here the manufacturer promises us a rocket:
Attached Image

P.S.red29, write to the manufacturer NShield and maybe he will release a version for you with a resolution of "1024x600-700" especially for you

--------------------
red29
Message#19
26.08.15, 16:20
User
[offline]

Messages 89

1 The manufacturer always overstates the numbers.
2 If the manufacturer listened to the buyer, then the shield of the tablet would look like jxd 7800b or something like that.
3 So what do you think is better to take, gpd xd because of the design, gpd q9 because of the display "7" or a shield because of the quality, etc. the price of all ranges from 10 to 12 k.
Can4e3
Message#20
26.08.15, 17:43
at gunpoint
[offline]

Messages 823

red29 @ 08.26.2015, 15:20*
The manufacturer always overstates the numbers

That is why I dropped a couple of thousand digits from the manufacturer, and looking at the data of one of the reviewers, I made an average conclusion of about 45,000 (with well-sharpened firmware without glitches).
However, even if it’s around 40,000, it’s still top marks. At the same time, this is a quad, i.e. these points more or less reflect reality, while the eight-cores of the ITCs are tearing everyone and everything into Antutu, but the paradox is that many applications simply do not know how to use 8 cores at full power (while 4 cores have Applications can still) + Vidyah this Rocchip good.
If the manufacturer listened to the customer, then the shield of the tablet would look like jxd 7800b or something like that.

Oh, there’s nothing really good about this form factor, I myself was the owner of such a seven-inch “shovel” with buttons (it seems that the JXD S7100 was called), even here onsavagemessiahzine.comSupervised the topic with this tablet. In short, this shovel neither here nor the city is huge, you won't put it in your pocket, and it dangles in your bag like a big flat brick. And even to get to play and play in such a little thing, for example, in public transport, or lectures, you should not even talk as long as you get this seven-inch pancake - the audience is already looking at you.
So you think it is better to take, gpd xd because of the design, gpd q9 because of the display "7" or the shield because of the quality, etc. the price of all ranges from 10 to 12 k.

I personally made a choice for myself, because compactness was almost in the first place after performance. And then I didn’t even have to compromise - in the compact form factor a good iron stuffing that can do everything and even PSP without brakes (I had long wanted to drive on headphones at night, lying in bed, Silent Hill: Origins) games with killer graphics.

--------------------
red29
Message#21
26.08.15, 23:19
User
[offline]

Messages 89

Maybe we should wait until the end of the year, I heard they say that Nvidia wants to release X1 in the form of a tablet, toli tablet toli protaka.
ISIEIAI and what does T mean, like truncated? How vidyahi on S marked?

50 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 9:16 PM