> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

39 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Sony Xperia M4 Aqua - Marriage and Repair | Smartphone, 5 "
If you have any problems with the phone
Specify the model
E2312 [ 288 ] ** [34,82%]
E2333 [ 154 ] ** [18,62%]
E2363 [ 23 ] ** [2,78%]
E2303 [ 210 ] ** [25,39%]
E2353 [ 15 ] ** [1,81%]
E2306 [ 14 ] ** [1,69%]
Specify revision
1 [ 197 ] ** [23,82%]
2 [ 189 ] ** [22,85%]
3 [ 53 ] ** [6,41%]
another [ 266 ] ** [32,16%]
What are the disadvantages
Bad microphone performance [ 160 ] ** [19,35%]
Hang [ 121 ] ** [14,63%]
Overheat [ 212 ] ** [25,63%]
Deep sleep [ 63 ] ** [7,62%]
Battery fault [ 43 ] ** [5,2%]
Other [ 312 ] ** [37,73%]
Total votes: 827

Global07
Message#1
17.06.15, 17:55
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 342
Check in: 18.09.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Sony Xperia M4 / M4 dual Aqua- Marriage and repair
PictureE2312, E2333, E2363, E2303, E2353, E2306
Discussion | Marriage and Repair | Firmware | Accessories

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

TIPS from users
If the smart is frozen at the start and does not respond to pressing
We use Sony Support recommendation . Method checked, works (thanks boriska76 )

Solving the problem of overheating and care in deep sleep
Solving a microphone problem

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNikCher - 28.02.17, 07:37
Reason for editing: Solving a microphone problem
frankarh
Message#42
30.06.15, 18:46
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 37
Check in: 11.12.07
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual

Did not enter. Before I handed over to the service, I cleared everything up, and did not enter the Google Account. Those. It turned out absolutely "clean" phone with a faulty microphone))
Flea76
Message#43
30.06.15, 23:13
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 07.03.13
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual

kutsir @ 06/29/2015, 1:43 PM*
I caught the first glitch: the sound of the ringing tone disappears (when they call me, the phone is silent, the vibration works if enabled), everything is fine with the settings, if you restart the device, the problem disappears

Experienced to find out that this is a glitch of the "music on the road" function, at least for me.
I have this feature when connecting a wired headset included a radio. If an incoming call was received at that time, then only the vibration worked, there is no sound either in the headphones or in the phone. After turning off the headset, the same situation works only vibration, there is no call sound. Treated by reboot

After turning off the "music on the road" everything is fine.
kutsir
Message#44
03.07.15, 23:40
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 18.04.14
Samsung Galaxy A8 + (2018) SM-A730F

Thank you, buddy, for the valuable answer, I myself did not understand the reasons) I thought, the consequences of the inclusion of the SELLMORE mode, why the hell did they write in the cap for a device test? The usual showcase for the showcase. I connected the headphones (by the way, the sound is cool!) And the Bluetooth headset, apparently this was the case, for more recently this glitch disappeared by itself. Now, I think the main thing is to write a ticket to Sony technical support to fix it. You did it? Do I have to complain too, or do they read this thread? :)
And in general, the old-timers, tell me where it is more effective to send reports of faults and the wishes of users.

Post has been editedkutsir - 04.07.15, 00:15
kutsir
Message#45
03.07.15, 23:59
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9

Global07 @ 06.29.2015, 23:05*
Personally, I always do a full reset literally immediately after purchase. Perhaps that is why I had no problems with either the microphone or the calls, which I have already written about more than once.

I took the phone in the Sony Center, opened the box in front of me and gave me the device for checking, then played it at home with the settings, found out what and how, and then Full Reset again before putting it into operation :)
Ofhorf2
Message#46
06.07.15, 01:00
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 23.06.14
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual

So, after a general reset on June 30 the next day, in the evening, the device’s microphone threw back the flippers again. I performed the reset again, did not enter the Google Account data during the initial setup. It all worked again. I went for three days. Then, for the sake of experiment, I hammered into my account, having previously disabled automatic recovery. While working.
1LNAR
Message#47
08.07.15, 11:09
Novice
[offline]

Messages 42
Check in: 25.02.14
Xiaomi Mi 5X

Too problems with the microphone. It is treated by reboot. At first they complained that I was not heard. Then I recorded the video and there was no sound for you, one hiss. rebooted, tried - everything works.

ZY Yes, the phone before that was washed under the tap, visited the lake, it seems to be still working)
frankarh
Message#48
08.07.15, 17:11
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual

1LNAR @ 07/08/2015, 11:09*
Treated by reboot

Was it a one-time problem? Or often reboot?
ceg
Message#49
08.07.15, 19:45
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 70
Check in: 09.07.10
ZTE Nubia Z9 mini

I found out that this device has a problem with a microphone quite often. Is it worth waiting for a new revision of the smartphone and what is the second one at the moment?
1LNAR
Message#50
09.07.15, 08:25
Novice
[offline]

Messages 42
Check in: 25.02.14
Xiaomi Mi 5X

Frankarh @ 07/08/2015, 17:11*
It was a one-time problem.

So far, one-time, with the 4th of the problem was not.

P.S. The microphone then worked, if you listen, there is a sound in the video. The truth is quiet.

P.P.S. When recording video, both microphones work and record sound.

Post has been edited1LNAR - 09.07.15, 08:37
Reason for editing: P.S. and P.P.S
kutsir
Message#51
09.07.15, 17:44
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9

Frankarh @ 07/08/2015, 19:11*
Was it a one-time problem? Or often reboot?

Since then, I used wired headphones, and, oddly enough, the BT headset didn’t have a problem anymore.
Alhimik77
Message#52
10.07.15, 11:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 09.04.12

Several times a day, the volume of the call spontaneously sets to maximum.
Kestman
Message#53
12.07.15, 21:46
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 12.07.15
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual

Good evening! Revealed the following problem. 4 days after buying the phone, the camera stopped working. She stopped working spontaneously, just took a photo, after 2 minutes the camera did not start (the phone was in sleep mode). The reboot did not help. I reset it to the factory settings, after that the camera started working with a creak (from the third time) and worked without problems for 10 days. Today is the same. What do you think may be the problem and what to do with it. Wait for the firmware, service, or to start in Sony Center?
denraster
Message#54
12.07.15, 23:06
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 1800
Check in: 11.09.13
Sony Xperia SP

Kestman @ 07.12.2015, 21:46*
Good evening! Revealed the following problem. 4 days after buying the phone, the camera stopped working. She stopped working spontaneously, just took a photo, after 2 minutes the camera did not start (the phone was in sleep mode). The reboot did not help. I reset it to the factory settings, after that the camera started working with a creak (from the third time) and worked without problems for 10 days. Today is the same. What do you think may be the problem and what to do with it. Wait for the firmware, service, or to start in Sony Center?

The software is raw and not adapted for 64-bit processors. The share of such smartphones is very small on the market and probably will not be fixed soon.
gvg85
Message#55
12.07.15, 23:24
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 27.08.13
HTC HD mini

Has anyone checked the screen for the presence of dead pixels? I have three things already, on a black background at maximum brightness clearly visible. And the screen illumination is somehow not uniform, in stripes.
Kestman
Message#56
13.07.15, 00:03
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 12.07.15
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual

Denraster @ 07/12/2015, 23:06*
The software is raw and not adapted for 64-bit processors. The share of such smartphones is very small on the market and probably will not be fixed soon.

Well, from experience, what to do about it? In the store and swear? How does it seem to me wrong to wait for the weather from the sea with a faulty camera?

Post has been editedKestman - 13.07.15, 00:08
frankarh
Message#57
14.07.15, 08:50
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual

Yesterday I took the phone from the service. This time, they confirmed the problem and finally wrote: “Software change, Mechanical repair. Replaced components: SUB ANTENNA PBA, ADHESIVE BACK PANEL”. I will check ...
Alhimik77
Message#58
17.07.15, 09:24
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17

I have 2363. The volume of the call spontaneously several times a day is set to maximum.
In Viber, even at the maximum, it is very quiet to hear the one on the other end.
Maybe someone knows the reason?
farsesoft
Message#59
17.07.15, 10:15
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 18.06.14
Google Nexus 5X

About three weeks ago I bought 2363, the first thing I noticed in the ultra stamina mode is that you cannot read SMS (the window immediately collapses), you can write if you do not enter the correspondence, and create a new message, you can only enter incoming notifications)
Then the interlocutors also began to complain about what they didn’t hear, sometimes they didn’t immediately hear or quietly, instead of voice, noises, and the same thing on the bluetooth headset, it seems that the noise works crookedly, although I turned it off in the settings, you can still hear me not, yesterday I tried the tests through the diagnostics, I hear only the noise on the microphone, they still do not pass GPS (maybe because of the model?) and the light sensor, the proximity sensor works fine
The claimed two days of autonomy, of course, does not work for me, if only in ultra stamina, but I have enough time for a day even with constant music / conversations and surfing the Internet, I didn’t play games much, the phone really warms around the camera under load, Troika cards does not recognize, the camera is decent, the photo album is on vacation everything, proceeding from the colors more naturally than on iPhone 6, but the picture was clearer there, everything in the car of course, 16 GB of video for the video of one week of vacation was not enough, but throwing off the heavy ones on the laptop 8 me now free )
A card is selected programmatically for the Internet, you can also turn off the cards programmatically, but if you swap cards and start the phone, the security will not work and you can’t unlock it with your Google account, just erase everything through the site or change the card back, then the password passes, also a glitch, through the site, you can find the location and make the phone ring, before that you could see it only on an iPhone, and Sony came up with power saving faster than the new version of Ayios, although it seems the software still needs to be modified
I liked the screen after the Samsung nexus in terms of brightness and clarity, of course, I didn’t bother with the sea when I was on holiday, although on the Black Sea it’s too muddy for pictures) two SIM cards on iPhones have been missing for a long time, and the camera and 4g attracted for that price of course
Now I will try to rinse everything with alcohol and reinstall, if I try to repair it and wait for updates, I will not give it up anyway, because it is good)
Peace for everyone!
Alhimik77
Message#60
17.07.15, 14:20
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17

climbed into the sea with him

Oh, in vain, with it you can only in fresh water! In the same plug without plugs! Yes, and with plugs everywhere they write only fresh.
farsesoft
Message#61
17.07.15, 20:39
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 18.06.14
Google Nexus 5X

I have 2363. The volume of the call spontaneously several times a day is set to maximum.
In Viber, even at the maximum, it is very quiet to hear the one on the other end.
Maybe someone knows the reason?

I did not notice the increase in volume, in Skype it is also somehow quietly audible
In the volume setting I do not like that the quietest sound is not very quiet) before bedtime I want quite a bit of sound)

Posted on 07/17/2015 at 20:39:

Oh, in vain, with it you can only in fresh water! In the same plug without plugs! Yes, and with plugs everywhere they write only fresh.

Of course, only fresh, so that the salt does not corrode, I also have a Sony waterfowl player the same, the main thing after the sea is to wash off the salt with fresh water, and the connector open is a novelty, it is protected from water, before charging it’s necessary to dry before charging so that it does not close)
Sony

39 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 2:44