13 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Modification of software and decorations for Asus Zenfone 6 - Modification and decorations
BORETS24
Message#1
16.06.15, 18:22
Nuclear
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 10937
Check in: 16.10.12
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

Modification of software and decorations for Asus Zenfone 6 - Modification and decorations
PictureASUS T00G, Z002
Modifications and decorations | Discussion | Firmware | Font replacement

Attached Image

.. BEFORE YOU BEGIN ANY ACTIONS IN THE TOPIC OR MODIFICATION OF YOUR DEVICE ..
.. CAREFULLY READ THE SPOILER BELOW ..
MANDATORY TO READ!

- THEME -

In this topic, all act ..
.. FORUM RULESsavagemessiahzine.com ..

All images are hidden under the spoiler!
.. INSTRUCTION ..

If you want your mod to be in a hat, design it according to the template for mod design!
Otherwise, the mod in the cap will not be listed!

When making a new post with a modification, we must indicate for which version of the firmware (Android), odex \ deodex, etc. This mod is designed!

If you want to ask a question, first use the forum search, it is very likely your question has already been asked and solved!

- MODIFICATION -

For all actions to modify system files, you need the rights of the root user "Root-rights"
All questions on obtaining Root rights, installing Recovery, its work, etc. set and discuss in the profile topic:
.. FIRMWARE ..

When installing the mod ALWAYS make a BACKUP and carefully monitor the permissions of the files.
You can transfer system files only with the "MOVE" (Move) command. Otherwise, the phone may go into perpetual reboot,
which is treated by partial or full flashing of software with the possible loss of all data.

- SECURITY MEASURES -

- DO NOT forget aboutSECURITY MEASURES... In connection with this, think seven times, before asking a question about security measures ...
Most of these messages will be deleted.

- THAT MANY THINK OUT FOR THAT -

As you may have noticed, there is a lot of different and useful information on the forum: fresh news, interesting programs, modifications, firmware, detailed instructions for their use and just a lot of helpful people ready to help you.
All this work and time of people who want to help you disinterestedly. Save your time searching, explain difficult issues, help in decision making.
All you need to remember - do not remain indifferent!
If someone's answer, a review, an instruction, or whatever helped you, do not take a moment or two to express your gratitude.
For many, your gratitude means a lot.

On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
The reputation of other participants can be affected by any user who has collected 15 useful messages. If you do not have 15 helpful messages, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.
If the message did not help you personally, but you find it useful for other forum members, click the green “OK” button under the message. When the post collects 15 positive reviews, its author will also be able to get a reputation boost from administrators.
Thank you for your understanding!

PATTERN FOR REGISTRATION FASHION
What it looks like:

��������� ���� download

Based on which assembly, on which assembly the efficiency was tested, ANDROID version

Description
Description of the mod - full or short ... Also here you can add an additional description of precautionary measures during installation.
Screenshots
Placing screenshots of the mod.
Installation
  1. Installation through
  2. Clockworkmod (CWM) recovery:
  • Throw.ziparchive to memory card ..
  • In the recovery, select the iteminstall zip from sdcard
  • Then select itemchoose zip from sdcard
  • Find onSd cardthe desired mod file and click on it ..
  • From the set of items No choose one single"Yes"
  • After the installation is complete, restart the device - click
    soft buttonbackwards(to go to the main menu) and selectreboot system now

• Manual installation:
    • Move / copy file.apkto folder/ system, we assign the rights:rw-r - r--
    • Then the file followsMove / Cutto folder/ app (if the file is from the / framework folder, we indicate that it needs to be moved to the / framework folder)(with replacement).

• Template code:
    [CENTER] [size = 5] [color = "blue"] [b] Mod header [/ b] [/ color] [/ size] [/ CENTER]
    [CENTER] [size = 3] [color = "royalblue"] [b] Based on which assembly, on which assembly the efficiency was tested, ANDROID version [/ b] [/ color] [/ size] [/ CENTER]
    [spoiler = [color = "red"] [B] Description [/ B] [/ color]] Mod description - full or short ... Also here you can add an additional description of precautionary measures during installation. [/ spoiler] [spoiler = [color = "orange"] [B] Screenshots [/ B] [/ color]] Placing screenshots of the mod posted. [/ spoiler] [spoiler = [color = "seagreen"] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ color]] [list = 1]
    [b] [*] Installation via [/ b] [b] [color = "blue"] [B] Clockworkmod (CWM) recovery [/ B] [/ color] [/ b]:
    [list]
    [*] Throw [b] .zip [/ b] archive on the memory card ..
    [*] In recovery, select [b] install zip from sdcard [/ b]
    [*] Then select item [b] choose zip from sdcard [/ b]
    [*] Find on [b] SD card [/ b] the desired mod file and click on it ..
    [*] From the set of items N o choose one single [b] "Yes" [/ b]
    [*] After installation is complete, restart the device - click
    soft button [b] back [/ b] (to go to the main menu) and select [b] reboot system now [/ b]
    [/ list]
    [*] [b] Manual installation [/ b]:
    [list]
    [*] Move / copy the file [b] .apk [/ b] to the folder [b] [color = "purple"] / system [/ color] [/ b], assign the rights: [b] rw-r-- r - [/ b]
    [*] Then the file should be [color = "red"] [b] Move / Cut [/ color] [/ b] to the [b] [color = "purple"] / app folder (if the file is in the / framework folder, specify that it needs to be moved to the / framework folder [/ color] (with replacement) [/ b].
    [/ list]
    [/ list] [/ spoiler] [spoiler = [color = "blue"] [B] Download [/ B] [/ color]] Download links. [/ spoiler]

.. MODIFICATIONS AND DECORATIONS ..
    MODIFICATIONS
    DECORATIONS

.. USEFUL ..
    FAQ"frequently asked questions and answers to them"
    Question:What is CWM (ClockWorkMod) Recovery and how to use it?
    • Answer:ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) is a modified unofficial recovery that is released for most Android devices. It has much more features than native recovery. On some devices it is installed instead of native recovery, on other devices it is installed in parallel. In detailhere.

Question:What is ODEX (coex) and DEODEX (deodex)?
    • Answer: What is ODEX (cloak)
      The application files used in the Android OS are in .apk format. These are archive files containing the following: application code (.odex files), resources (images, inscriptions, xml code, etc.), certificates (if any), .manifest file (description)
      It is in this form that we receive files, for example, from the Android Market. In official firmware, .odex files are taken out separately in the system / app, which makes it possible to speed up the loading of the used code in DalvikVM, but at the same time, it does not change the resources of this application, since part of it is always separately loaded into RAM.
    • Answer2: What is DEODEX (deodex)?
      When it is said that the application (firmware) is deodex (deodexed), this means that the executable part of the application (.odex) is repacked into the classes.dex file and placed back into the .apk, and since, in this case, all parts of the program are in in one place, you can easily edit its resources (pictures, fonts, etc.) without risking getting a non-working application / firmware.
      Thus, it is possible to distinguish ODEX firmware from DEODEX by a simple sign: if you have files in the phone directory / system / app and / system / priv-app with .odex - ODEX firmware, if not at all - accordingly DEODEX.
    USEFUL

UPDATE CAPS

Help make the branch cleaner and more useful!Use the buttonsPictureandPicturefor posting evaluation.
    Minus: flooding, offtopic, breaking the rules. Plus: useful messages, instructions, etc. So much easier and more convenient to keep the branch clean and tidy.

The work of Xposed and its modules are discussed in the profile branch ® [FRAMEWORK] Xposed

Remember everything that you do, you do at your own peril and risk!
    Valenti
    Message#42
    01.07.15, 01:06
    (ಠ_ಠ)
    [offline]

Messages 1937
    Check in: 05.01.12
    Xiaomi Mi 8

* SparrowhavkYou need root, the root explorer program, go to the font theme, download for 5.0 and replace it in the system / fonts folder. You don’t have to set up the rights, all the automata will rise. Reboot.
    Fonts to replace
    Attached Image

Post has been editedValentina88 - 01.07.15, 01:12
    Reason for editing: font list

--------------------
    Mi8: MiRoom weekly
    EgorM
    Message#43
    02.07.15, 22:09
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 371
    Check in: 24.09.07
    LeTV One Pro X800

I changed the DPI to 260. I saved the power saving mode using the AppSettings module for Xposed. I put the DPI 320 and the resolution was 320 * 480 (I also worked with other resolutions, but everything was stretched).
    Now I noticed that the avatar in Viber looks strange. And in the same way, the photos in the list of ads in the avito application look strange.
    Maybe someone knows how to treat? :)
    Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedEgorM - 02.07.15, 22:17
    vladvch
    Message#44
    02.07.15, 22:37
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 324
    Check in: 25.04.08
    Samsung Gear S3 Frontier

EgorM @ 07/02/2015, 10:09 PM*
    I changed the DPI to 260. I saved the power saving mode using the AppSettings module for Xposed. I put the DPI 320 and the resolution was 320 * 480 (I also worked with other resolutions, but everything was stretched).
    Now I noticed that the avatar in Viber looks strange. And in the same way, the photos in the list of ads in the avito application look strange.
    Maybe someone knows how to treat?

explain, I do not understand why change dpi at all?

--------------------
    My first phone in 1999: Motorola 7200 - Simka was inserted aka in the tax phone: D
    Motorola 7200>Nokia 5110>3210>3310>6510i>6230i>6300>6630>Glofiish M700>Htc diamond>Huawei G500>G610-U20>Asus Zenfone6 5.0>XRN3Pro (Kenzo)
    Samsung Gear S3 Frontier LTE (SM-R765A) Tizen 4.0.0.2 Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro
    EgorM
    Message#45
    03.07.15, 06:03
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 371
    LeTV One Pro X800

In many knowledge a lot of sadness. If you do not understand, then you do not need this. Live peacefully :)
    vladvch
    Message#46
    03.07.15, 06:46
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 324
    Samsung Gear S3 Frontier

EgorM @ 07/03/2015 06:03*
    In many knowledge a lot of sadness. If you do not understand, then you do not need this. Live peacefully :)

And I am immensely happy about it, it seems that you also have problems with stuffing your head. Hence the question was actually - what for ???

--------------------
    My first phone in 1999: Motorola 7200 - Simka was inserted aka in the tax phone: D
    Motorola 7200>Nokia 5110>3210>3310>6510i>6230i>6300>6630>Glofiish M700>Htc diamond>Huawei G500>G610-U20>Asus Zenfone6 5.0>XRN3Pro (Kenzo)
    plyshevyj
    Message#47
    03.07.15, 11:46
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 137
    Check in: 07.02.12
    Asus zenfone 6

How to remove a mod on sound? I do not hear well (
    Valenti
    Message#48
    03.07.15, 12:31
    (ಠ_ಠ)
    [offline]

Messages 1937
    Check in: 05.01.12
    Xiaomi Mi 8

* plyshevyj,In the mod, when you choose your device, there is an uninstall item.

--------------------
    Mi8: MiRoom weekly
    EgorM
    Message#49
    03.07.15, 13:28
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 371
    LeTV One Pro X800

* vladvch
    to get rid of the feeling that you are using a copy of a 4 inch phone for older people :) Everything is exactly the same, but MUCH is larger :)

Post has been editedEgorM - 03.07.15, 13:29
    vladvch
    Message#50
    03.07.15, 14:01
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 324
    Samsung Gear S3 Frontier

EgorM @ 07/03/2015, 13:28*
    to get rid of the feeling that you are using a copy of a 4 inch phone for older people :) Everything is exactly the same, but MUCH is larger :)

Come on screenshots, it will be clearer. But in general, only the main menu is large icons, and everything is convenient.
    And the smaller it is for me as superfluous, especially since it is still with such jambs.

--------------------
    EgorM
    Message#51
    03.07.15, 15:57
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 371
    LeTV One Pro X800

Look for example at the status bar in the screenshots that I have already posted.
    The grid on the main screen of the native launcher has become 5x6.
    In the dolphin, the address entry window looks like a window.
    Everything became smaller, and due to this, more information came to the screen, no matter what. With notifications in the blind, that there are contacts in the native dialer (4 instead of 2 when the dialer is open), etc.
    In general, the feeling of using a large phone for people with poor eyesight has passed. :)
    Glitches display small pictures in 2 applications I will survive :)

Sense to upload more screenshots can not see. Changing to 260 through the terminal is a matter of seconds. Like return back. Who cares - I can try and see the difference.

Post has been editedEgorM - 03.07.15, 17:55
    vladvch
    Message#52
    05.07.15, 03:56
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 324
    Samsung Gear S3 Frontier

EgorM @ 07/03/2015, 15:57*
    Look for example at the status bar in the screenshots that I have already posted.
    The grid on the main screen of the native launcher has become 5x6.
    In the dolphin, the address entry window looks like a window.
    Everything became smaller, and due to this, more information came to the screen, no matter what. With notifications in the blind, that there are contacts in the native dialer (4 instead of 2 when the dialer is open), etc.
    In general, the feeling of using a large phone for people with poor eyesight has passed.
    Glitches display small pictures in 2 applications I will survive :)

Sense to upload more screenshots can not see. Changing to 260 through the terminal is a matter of seconds. Like return back. Who cares - I can try and see the difference.

I do not know put dpi 280, in general, the same eggs only became less: D
    I will lie down, I will look, I will not see pluses, I will return everything backwards.
    minus one, pictures in one frequently used program cuts off (
    In the vibeer, on the contrary, it is very small and smeared.

Post has been editedvladvch - 05.07.15, 10:32

--------------------
    DJ-RSpider
    Message#53
    20.07.15, 16:03
    Novice
    [offline]

Group: Active users
    Messages 32
    Check in: 28.08.07
    Samsung Galaxy Tab

Friends, the missing tone at the end of the conversation in Lollipop can be added using third-party software, the third day of normal flight:Call end tone
    Amitur
    Message#54
    21.07.15, 11:14
    a guest
    [offline]

Group: Users
    Messages 9
    Check in: 13.09.09

Tell me, please, how to return the volume back, otherwise I increased it with the help of a mod, and I deleted the files and now you can’t find them here ... I won’t suggest flashing)
    igorek1438
    Message#55
    21.07.15, 11:35
    Experienced
    [offline]

Messages 573
    Check in: 08.12.14
    Asus zenfone 6

AmiTur @ 07.21.2015, 10:14*
    Tell me, please, how to return the volume back, otherwise I increased it with the help of a mod, and I deleted the files and now you can’t find them here ... I won’t suggest flashing)

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/6vNV/xAXK1WRYo
    and I wrote about the mod that there will be problems on Android 5, it’s bad to hear you

Post has been editedigorek1438 - 21.07.15, 11:36

--------------------
    Asus ZenFone 6 (Lollipop, V3.24.40.87)
    Martin H3
    Message#56
    23.07.15, 23:02
    ★ MIUI 10 ★
    [online]

Messages 1686
    Check in: 01.02.12
    Meizu 15 Lite

DJ-RSpider @ 07.20.2015, 16:03*
    Friends, the missing tone at the end of the conversation in Lollipop can be added using third-party software, the third day of normal flight

You can turn on the tone or select the option by editing TeleService.apk
    Approximateinstruction

Post has been editedMartin H3 - 23.07.15, 23:02

--------------------
    ★ The best android is MIUI ★
    gor-stepanyan
    Message#57
    27.07.15, 17:21
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 372
    Check in: 24.01.15
    Asus zenfone 6

DJ-RSpider @ 07.20.2015, 18:03*
    Friends, the missing tone at the end of the conversation in Lollipop can be added using third-party software, the third day of the flight is normal: Call end tone

It works when the conversation is over, but if busy, there is no sound. Well, like everyone else in Zen, if you call your own number, the sound will be busy. It does not work here. And the sound is not from the top speaker to talk and from the bottom plays)
    DJ-RSpider
    Message#58
    07.08.15, 19:29
    Novice
    [offline]

Group: Active users
    Messages 32
    Check in: 28.08.07
    Samsung Galaxy Tab

Improved the sound on LP 3.23.40.60 with this:Attached fileBeats_UltimateAudio.zip(8.89 MB)

Sound cleaner, equalizer, reverb, bass controller and virtualizer settings through the widget.

Headline
    Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Run installer.bat on the phone, provide root rights for the shell upon request, wait until the configuration files have been copied, and the phone will restart at the end.

Description from the original:
    Supported for ASUS Zenfone 4 / 4.5 / 5/6 - JellyBean / KitKat / Lollipop Firmwares

FEATURES

- Clear sound
    - Beats ™ Audio

Audio render of 60kHz

- where possible, arrange for the conversion of the songs below 256 kbps to 320kbps
    - During the playback of the track
    - bass
    - Efficient even with stock headphones
    - Improves a lot the audio call
    - Enhance the speakers
    - 320Kbps Conversion for Crystal clear Audio output
    - Increases Sound Output in both Loudspeaker and Line-outs

“ENABLE MUSIC MODE IN AUDIO

"You can Customize the Beats Audio with the Beats Widget"

Developer: SatySatsZB
    kowan
    Message#59
    15.08.15, 20:34
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 242
    Check in: 14.10.08

Who wrote about changing the grid in the launcher? Everything is much easier. Go to the launcher settings and select the option you need
    aleksej899
    Message#60
    21.08.15, 08:43
    Veteran
    [offline]

Messages 1812
    Check in: 16.08.15
    Asus zenfone 6

* DJ-RSpider,I confirm
    Gonila
    Message#61
    23.08.15, 04:33
    Witness of the apocalypse
    [offline]

Messages 390
    Check in: 18.09.12
    Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Maybe someone heresuchmod stir up the lollipop v3.23.40.60?)
    Even without the effect of the old telly.
    1. "Dark Curtain" and the notification panel
    2. "Old TV"
    3. The clock in the center.
    4. Numbers of antenna antennas removed
    5. Modified translation
    Screenshots
    Attached Image

Attached Image
    ASUS

13 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19 12:59