> Important!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

1465 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Honor 4C / Honor 4C Play / G Play Mini - Firmware
Gluk41
Message#1
13.06.15, 08:05
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 4787
Check in: 12.12.08
Honor 10

Honor 4C / Honor 4C Play / G Play Mini - Firmware
Picture4C
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Firmware | Battery troubleshooting | Accessories | Modifications and decorations | Unlocking Huawei & Honor Device Downloader | Search for official firmware on the update server. | Themes for Huawei Emotion UI

Important information!

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware
Official firmware
China (region: unicomelectric / cn)

China (region: unicom / cn, from Honor 4x)
Android 6.0
Firmware 6.7.1 (EMUI 4.0, Android 6.0), region: unicom / cn,Beta (developer version)
Full firmware 6.7.1 + OTA (Mail.ru and Mega)
Region file for this series of firmware: unicom / cn (China, Honor 4x, model UL00), flashing to TWRP -swing

Southeast Asia (Malaysia, India, Indonesia, region - hw / spcseas)
Android 6.0
B530 Firmware (EMUI 4.0,Stable) India - B530 (full). of.sayt and mirror on mail.ru
Android 5.1
B390 to mail.ru
Android 4.4
Asia B160

Russia (region: hw / ru)

Pakistan (region: hw / meafnaf)
Android 6.0
B560 firmware (EMUI 4.0,Stable) B560 (Complete, off site)
Android 5.1
Firmware B310 dated November 04, 2015 (EMUI 3.1,Stable), of. site
Android 4.4
B120

Europe (region: hw / eu)

G Play Mini (CHC-U01)

Backups of official firmware

KangVip Mods

Custom firmware

Recovery

�������� (���������) download

How to get the stock recovery you need
  • We putthe programHuawei Update Extractor
    Run and drag UPDATE.app firmware into its field with the recovery you need
    From the list of images, select the RECOVERY.img file, right-click, select Extract Selected and save our recovery.

Custom

Instructions
How to flash?

How to roll back?

How to unlock the bootloader?
Attention! Huawei has covered the service of getting unlock codes.
Therefore, on our devices, the boot loader can now be unlocked only by receiving the root Kingrut and manually pulling the code.
Kinggut 100% works only on 4 and 5 android. At 6, if you can not get the root, roll back to 5.
There is also the possibility of a paid method, look inthistopic.

Get bootloader unlock code
Another way to get the code
Unlocking the bootloader (with the unlock code) in a few clicks- only for Windows.

How to install the recovery?

How to make a full backup of the firmware in TWRP and how to restore the firmware from backup

How to get root?

How to change the region of the firmware?

Recovery

Miscellaneous (useful patches, additions and guides)
Market

Chinese firmware

Russian firmware

Memory

Notifications

Call Recording

Sound

Photo and video

Smart helper

Lock screen

Enlarged photo in the caller

Statusbar

Grid launcher and DPI change

Fonts

Emoji

GPS

Still

Past polls
What firmware are you using? (the survey is outdated with the release of firmware based on Android 6)
Attached Image

What firmware do you prefer? (current)
Attached Image

Changes in the cap
Added a new Chinese B582 and a drain of recovery for the Russian 130
I removed the Chinese B568 to the archive
Pulled beta 6.2.1 from the archive and kangwip for it
Added patches and micro ji for 6.2.1
Added memory re-markup and universal way to "Important Information"
I also made hyperlinks to unlock the bootloader and change the region.
Removed the "How to update" section of the instructions due to its irrelevance.
Added by add. links to Huawei Multi-Tool
Completed the memo, reorganized sections Drivers and Utilities, Recovery and Kangwip section
Reduced the important section
Removed outdated Kangwip mods to archive
Added a patch for cleaning and firmware upgrade 6.6.16 in Miscellaneous- Chinese firmware
Edit section - Market
Redid the post with MicroG
Removed broken links to some backups
Added working links to Russian firmware 120 and 130
Added link to resource with firmware
Editing, deletion of outdated information
Added updated MicroG for B580 firmware
Slightly changed the firmware section, minor edits, removal of dead links
25.05.2018:
Added warning to MIUI8
21.05.2018:
I pulled out from the archive several ways to unlock the bootloader in the spoiler "Instructions" - "How to unlock the bootloader?"
I pulled out firmware 6.7.1 from the archive, due to its extreme demand and popularity.
Added by:
Record and auto-record calls for 4.4.2 ("Miscellaneous" - "Record calls")
MicroG (alternative to original GApps) for Kangvip 6.7.1 ("Miscellaneous" - "Market")
Kangvip 6.7.1 from Alex08. Everything you need in one post. ("Modified firmware (based on official)" - "Mods from KangVip" - "Android 6.0" - "6.7.1"
Dialer with a photo on the whole screen, Android 6 ("Miscellaneous" - "Enlarged photo in the caller")
How to fix inactive (locked) option "Unlock screen" in Phone Settings! ("Miscellaneous" - "Lock Screen")
How to disable lockscreen on kanga? ("Miscellaneous" - "Lock Screen")
How to reset a pattern without losing data ("Miscellaneous" - "Lock Screen")
MIUI8 for P8Lite ("Firmware" - "Custom firmware")
Corrected by Flyme from Keksik1980 ("Firmware" - "Custom firmware")
19.11.2017:
Slightly reworked spoiler "Important Information". I hope it will be more convenient.
Renamed spoiler "How to restore a broken phone" to "Restore"
Added by:
Another option is how to remove the Chinese inscriptions on the locked screen ("Miscellaneous" - "Chinese firmware")
Flyme (for p8lite (ALE-TL00)) ("Firmware" - "Custom firmware" - "Android 6. *")
Multifunctional patch for cleaning and upgrading KangVip 6.7.1 ("Firmware" - "Modified firmware (based on official)" - "Mods from KangVip *")
How to remove the message about limiting the volume (hearing protection)? ("Miscellaneous" - "Sound")
Patch of advanced geo-definitions of numbers for the fifth android from Kangwip ("Miscellaneous" - "Miscellaneous usefulness and decorations")
Visual instruction on the modes of operation of the device ("Instructions" - "How to flash?")
Remapping memory. ("Miscellaneous" - "Memory")
Anyone who has problems with FRP Lock after firmware from other models: the ability to restore the device. ("Instructions" - "Recovery")
Backups of official firmware Android 6.0 (full backups, not routine) ("Firmware" - "Official firmware")

All suggestions and questions on filling and editing caps write to QMSAlex08

Post has been editedAlex08 - 31.03.19, 22:56
Reason for editing: See: "Changes in the header"
anzspb
Message#42
11.08.15, 11:03
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 43
Check in: 20.08.13

kompressor10
Message#43
11.08.15, 22:05
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 7133
Check in: 05.01.12

M
Dear users!
Stop chat and offtop in the subject.
Topic cleaned.

--------------------
alexanderpenza
Message#44
11.08.15, 22:12
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 23.06.13
Honor 4C CHM-U01

Yeah, my friends, ugly it turns out with the correct rollback.
I looked into the files of different firmware, some of you were wrong, the EFI file is the same at 60.63.70, the transition from 5.1 Malaysia to 70.
And what is interesting is that in the transitional firmware for rollback to 70, 2 files change as a result:
CURVER - with the following content: CHM-U01 V100R001C00B063
VERLIST - with a list of supported devices + tested BETA

And, as I understand it, we see a great slyness on the part of the manufacturer with the statement that it is impossible to roll back.
Just need to make a package in which CURVER will be from the 60th, and VERLIST from the 70th.

Is it possible to flash these areas via CWM recovery? It is enough to change only 2 bytes in each area.

Something like this....

Someone laid out a memory card of our model, how did you get it? Maybe it will be possible to change the cherished 2 bytes through the adb shell

Post has been editedalexanderpenza - 11.08.15, 22:45
alexanderpenza
Message#45
11.08.15, 22:40
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 23.06.13
Honor 4C CHM-U01

* tvv81,
In my opinion it's time to add to the cap.

Regular funds can only be updated up.
Exceptions - beta:
70 ->Malaysian beta ->transition -> 70
60 ->Russian beta -> 60
Down only through fastboot (and then not quite "clean").
Instructions posted long ago.
CCA
Message#46
12.08.15, 15:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1016
Check in: 03.12.10
Honor 10

Hello everyone, betta testers honor and respect.
In the topic on the firmware Ascend P7, I found an interesting programRecovery _P7_All.exe v1.4. I decided to try without unlock code, unlock the bootloader. In the program itself, the algorithm is spelled out in sufficient detail. Oddly enough it happened the first time. The device even issued
Attached Image
. I checked again the unlock by the program itself, showed that the bootloader is "Unlocked". Well, it’s the beginning! Swung from the forum another prozhkuFlashify_1-1.9.1_63_Rus.apk, on the memory card threw the imagecofasse recoveryand calmly flashed. Then I went into the recovery, I chose the English version, I made a backup. True, the clockworkmod folder with backup was found not on the sdcard, but on storage / sdcard0. Transferring it to the sdcard, the total weight of the backup was 1.3Gb.

Post has been editedCCA - 18.08.15, 17:45

--------------------
Lg P500 - Honor U8860 - Honor 4C - Asus ZenFon 3 - Honor 10
kompressor10
Message#47
12.08.15, 16:32
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 7133
Check in: 05.01.12

M
Colleagues recommend everyone read carefully Forum Rules once again, all items .
More warnings will not be.

--------------------
nskserega
Message#48
14.08.15, 22:40
User
[offline]

Messages 87
Check in: 20.06.11
Honor 4C CHM-U01

Who has the video in YouTube stops on the beta, turn off in the settings for developers, what is shown on the screenshot. And everything will be the norm.
Attached Image
Gluk41
Message#49
16.08.15, 01:13
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4787
Check in: 12.12.08
Honor 10

For flashing and rolling away - gentlemen, read carefully the cap.
There is all the information on a normal and safe firmware.

Key points:
1) Backup important informationbeforeupdate,is always!
After updatemake sure to resetfirmware to factory settings.

2) Attention: the firmware (file UPDATE.APP or UPDATE.zip) should be placed only in the dload folder in the root of the sd card (you can go to the phone’s memory if there is no card) Our phone is being flashed only this way.

3) Honora can be safely flashed only through the menu item "Update" - "Local update"

4) There are two beta 5.1 in the header - one Malaysian (index 302), it rises only on the 70th firmware for Southeast Asia. Those. we first sew it (70), then sew 5.1. How to flash - detailedhere.
You can roll back by flashing the update.app file from the downgrade folder(take here)and then the most required firmware via local update. Rollback recommended by the manufacturer on the 63rd firmware, but it is possible and on the 70th. The differences between them only in the choice of the network - in the 63rd, you can choose "only 3G", and in the 70th - only automatic.

5) With the stock factory firmware B060, you can flash 5.1 beta for Russia (in cap, index 304) It differs from the firmware for Malaysia only by its simplified installation on the factory firmware. Strictly speaking, this is not a full firmware, but an update package. There are no differences from "Malaysia".
Installed only through a local update in the menu. The update is made in the form of an archive called: update.zip
Attention! Do not unpack the archive. The update.zip file must be placed in the dload folder in the root of the SD card. If there is no such folder, create one.
Do not even try to put three buttons - will not work!
Rollback is possible only on the factory firmware as well, through a local update.
It's all. Be extremely careful when flashing to avoid bricks, mats and other unpleasant situations.
I ask the respected moderators to put this information in the header so that there is no more flooding.

Post has been editedGluk41 - 16.10.15, 16:59
Reason for editing: Update
gar_alex
Message#50
16.08.15, 18:34
Full cat
[online]

Group: Assistant Moderator
Messages 14484
Check in: 21.02.11
HTC Desire HD

Ruslan-rspyes, and for a long time. For that link set of script and calculator. The script, firstly, contains an error and, secondly, refers to a dead resource. But from there you can take a calculator Huawei product Id.Attached fileHw_ID_Generator.exe(461.82 KB)

Irreplaceable thing, if the body is twisted and you can not get the code from the phone.

Post has been editedgar_alex - 17.08.15, 09:28

--------------------
Graduate School of Curators 4
Winner of the Walk of Fame 2018-2019!
Kadettt777
Message#51
17.08.15, 10:19
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 13.07.15

Good day. I am presenting for a general overview the topic that we discussed with IrakliCH.
The question is what.
I installed Malaysian 5.1.1.
The information says that Android 4.3, etc. But in fact, as it was. Operatives 2, internal 4. There is no malfunction. I unpacked the archive, I moved the update file to the dload folder. With a local update of the bodies, I saw this file, and that's it. The only thing at the end of the installation, it was necessary to press the button on. So the instructions were written. I understood this from the third time. The first two 5 did not install, i.e. The installation took place, and the version was 4.4.2.
While working, I do not want to demolish.
IrakliCH writes.
"It’s a business, lay out a screen with a question on the forum and see what they have answered. Your memory markup is both internal and operative is not correct, and the screen resolution is probably also crooked and the motherboard should not be upset for long"
In general, is it necessary to demolish or poyuzat? After 3 buttons I do not want, until the gne has figured out about the restoration.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

M
Check outRules section "Android - firmware"
3.8. All graphic images must be cleaned under the spoiler (Message design).
Working with Images on the forum

Post has been editedMorgan - 17.08.15, 10:58
michfood
Message#52
17.08.15, 12:42
Guru
[online]

Messages 4152
Check in: 07.10.09

Everyone is trying to sprinkle the phone ... there is a request.
The point is to make a complete image of the internal eMMC flash drive and save it to SD.
This can be done with the command (as root)
dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0 of = / sdcard / backup.bin

As a result, the external flash drive should have an image size of 8 gigs, shake it and upload it to the file sharing service somewhere.
No one will help?

Shl - actually it will be a full backup of your phone.

PPS - if you can’t upload everything - at least the first 500 megabytes with the command:
dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0 of = / sdcard / backup.bin bs = 1048576 count = 500

Post has been editedmichfood - 17.08.15, 12:49

--------------------
without a signature
michfood
Message#53
17.08.15, 13:54
Guru
[online]

Messages 4152

I will briefly describe what I have:
the phone is clearly trying to live. blinking light bulbs and apparently taking into RAM RAM data that I am trying to send him. while this is a fastboot image. There is infa that if you throw a loader at the right address, the body will wake up and there will be an opportunity to rewrite the blocked sections on the internal eMMC. actually for this, I ask to merge the image.
There is still such a potential opportunity to load the phone from the SD card - for this, you also need a full eMMC dump. It is known that the percent supports this feature.
And last but not least - I think I found the UART interface points (Rx and Tx) - when connected via USB, 1.8 volts appear on them and the data flows. but reading them until it comes out - the cracks are climbing, but in theory this is a log of the attempt to load the phone. After reading it, you can understand what it does not like when downloading.
Attached Image

--------------------
without a signature
michfood
Message#54
18.08.15, 09:39
Guru
[online]

Messages 4152

Yoho: party:: hemp:
I definitely found a UART on our body !!!
here is the boot log !!
Attached Image

--------------------
without a signature
michfood
Message#55
18.08.15, 09:57
Guru
[online]

Messages 4152

and further -
Attached Image

I think it is almost a victory !!! : yes2:
those. The body waits for USB loading first:
usb data recieving 60s time out ....

and then switches to UART download mode - and this is a topic ...
Switch to UART download ...

as I expected, he needs to either plug in a normal USB flash drive or plug something into the USB cable or flash the image through the UART.
It remains to find what to sew and how.

--------------------
without a signature
Ruslan-rsp
Message#56
18.08.15, 10:53
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 18.08.09

* Dimo4ka_2012,
Hello everyone, recently took possession of this device, immediately ran the root to receive. And I can not unlock the bootloader, on the Chinese site: 1. I do not see our model (only the Chinese versions). 2. Even if I drive in all the fields, in any case, I write that the identification code is entered incorrectly. Tell me what's wrong?

I did it only when I used the generator from P7, put the first model in the generator list and the same model on the Chinese site and the ID from the generator.
Huawei Ascend P7 - Official firmware (OS Android 4.4.2)
Ruslan-rsp
Message#57
18.08.15, 13:33
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 18.08.09

* Dimo4ka_2012,
Parus5990, I checked everything, first I sent 2 imei, then I read on the forum that 1 was enough, I sent several letters to other addresses.
Ruslan-rsp, tried to do this - gives an error something like a mismatch product code or something like that. Kst, sometimes, if I drive in the Chinese version on the site with all my data, then sometimes I write something like Error Code Verification ...

Try this:
Download Recovery_P7_all.exe from hereHuawei Ascend P7 - Official firmware (OS Android 4.4.2)
start the program, press 1, then 2 (it will write a warning) press any button, Huawei Product ID Generator program will appear, Product Model: HUAWEI C8812 (but this is not important) in the field: Enter your own IMEI / MEID and below it will issue a product id.
Then in the Chinese site with a calculator: 1p. choose a smartphone, 2. HUAWEI C8812 (or another similar generator), 3p. The serial number (in my case, the serial number was incorrect in the phone settings until I wrote off the battery did not work for me) 4p. Yours, 5p. ID current code that issued a generator. And then he gave me a number.
michfood
Message#58
19.08.15, 10:26
Guru
[online]

Messages 4152

I will continue the description of the unequal struggle with engineering creation from the huavei.
as it turned out, when loading, the UART protocol changes its speed from 115200 to 921600. therefore, on the screens I quoted above, the kryakozyabry should be read as:
�������������������������������������������������������������������������������0
===>vbus_is_high!
fastboot1 charger_type: CHARGER_TYPE_PC
get_hw_config_int, hw_afreq: 1200000.
get_efuse_value, efuse ATE_flag temp: 0x0af00000.
ATE PASS, ate flag value: 0x00000001.
get_efuse_value, efuse acpu_freq change level: 0x8e186100.
get_efuse_value, efuse afreq change level val: 0x00000000.
get_efuse_value, efuse acpu_freq level: 0x8e186100.
get_efuse_value, efuse acpu freq sys level: 0x00000000.
### INFO ###, soc_freq = hw_afreq, efuse_afreq: 1200000, hw_afreq: 1200000.
efuse ACPU 1.4G HPM: 0.
efuse ACPU 1.2G HPM: 0.
efuse ACPU 960M HPM: 0.
fastboot: acpu_dvfs_init successful!
begin get voltage by hpm ...
prof [729000]: hpm_dly_exp = 0x00000cb0, hpm_dly_exit = 0x00000cf6!
prof [960000]: hpm_dly_exp = 0x00000cb3, hpm_dly_exit = 0x00000cf9!
prof [1200000]: hpm_dly_exp = 0x00000e8a, hpm_dly_exit = 0x00000ed0!
acpu support freq num: 5
volt: 0x0000004a 0x0000004a 0x0000004a 0x0000004a 0x00000057
acpu_get_dvfs_volt, g_afreq_max_pro is: 5 acpu max freq: 1200000.
#### success !!!!! set_acpu_freq: acpu support freq num is 5 and start is 4.
get_ddr_type 1; (lpddr2: 0; lpddr3: 1)
pass the func addr: [0xfff81b10]: 0xf980d044ddr_init (): get_ddr_type: 1
ddr freq: 800000
in lpddr3_init: mode: 0; freq_config: 800
switch ddr voltage: 1.25V ->1.2V
lpddr3_init 150
lpddr3_150_rank0_init_pass
lpddr3_150_rank1_init_pass
lpddr3_init 266
lpddr3_266_rank0_init_pass
lpddr3_266_rank1_init_pass
lpddr3_init 400
lpddr3_400_rank0_init_pass
lpddr3_400_rank1_init_pass
switch ddr voltage: 1.2V ->1.25V
lpddr3_init 533
lpddr3_rank0_phydraminit_pass
lpddr3_cat_pass
lpddr3_533_rank0_init_pass
rdet_lbs_passrdet_ds_passrdet_rbs_av_passwdet_lbs_passwdet_ds_passwdet_rbs_av_ps
lpddr3_init 800
lpddr3_cat_pass
lpddr3_800_rank0_init_pass
rdet_lbs_passrdet_ds_failrdet_ds_passrdet_rbs_av_passwdet_lbs_passwdet_ds_passws
ERROR: tmp_freq: 0
tmp_freq: 400000
MR8 value =: 0x0000005b
MR5 value =: 0x00000001
Samsung DDR
MR6 value =: 0x00000004
MR5 value =: 0x00000000
[MR7, MR6, MR5] =: 0x00000401
ddr init pll1 0x00007800! ddrc_qos_init done
bootloader_logger got buffer at 0x07300000, size 0x00040000
bootloader_logger: no valid data in buffer, (sig = 0x43474244)

[emmc_set_card_ready] emmc id: 0xb64432c9 0x520644c1 0x474e4433 0x15010038

[emmc_set_card_ready] manufid: 0x00000015
DDR mode emmc
--error: gps / ldo16
[SEC] check_oem_hw: carrier_id = 0x00000000
DX_BIV_SwImageVerification image id is 0x00000011, return is 0xf1000002!
execute_load_fastboot2: In secure mode and fastboot2 verify failed!
Load fastboot2 failed!
hw_error_print: led = 12. func = 0. err = 0.
[fastboot]: k3_led_green_on
enter fatal_exception!
Unrecovery Error, go to onchiprom usbloader!
USB Soft Disconnect
v
nUpdate debug uart baudRate to: 921600
===>vbus_is_high!
fastboot1 download_mode: 1
prof [729000]: hpm_dly_exp = 0x00000cab, hpm_dly_exit = 0x00000cf1!
prof [960000]: hpm_dly_exp = 0x00000cad, hpm_dly_exit = 0x00000cf3!
prof [1200000]: hpm_dly_exp = 0x00000e81, hpm_dly_exit = 0x00000ec7!
lpddr3_init 150
lpddr3_init 266
lpddr3_init 400
lpddr3_init 533
lpddr3_cat_pass
rdet_lbs_passrdet_ds_passrdet_rbs_av_passwdet_lbs_passwdet_ds_passwdet_rbs_av_ps
lpddr3_init 800
lpddr3_cat_pass
Samsung DDR
bootloader_logger: found existing buffer, size 0, addr 24
USB_DOWNLOAD_MODE
timestamp: 0xffec24d1
return from fastboot1!
uFileAddress = ss = 07000000
image verify failed!

I get such a log after I upload FASTBOOT1.img and FASTBOOT.img to RAM.
and apparently - the first one starts to run in memory, but the second image of FASTBOOT, img does not want to accept ... in fact, as in the initial boot, it writes:
Load fastboot2 failed!
enter fatal_exception!

that's it :)

--------------------
without a signature
michfood
Message#59
20.08.15, 11:07
Guru
[online]

Messages 4152

Well, well ... a little systematized.
Unlocked the bootloader, uploaded the CWM-based rekoveri, because The fastboot mode did not allow to flood any partitions, made update.zip in order to be able to sew everything in a row and took the firmware from the LTE device - CHM-UL0.
I'm not sure that I could correctly arrange the correspondence of the phone sections and images from the unpacked UPDATE.APP. I stitched - at the very end of the firmware, the body turned off and stopped working.
The only sign of life is that when you press POWER or connect to USB, the phone flashes alternately green and red LED, while in the device manager it is defined as an unknown device called VID 12d1 PID 3609 from the hieroglyphics ㄰ ㌲ 㔴 㜶 㤸 after installing the drivers (in attach) is defined as HUAWEI USB COM 1.0. After 60 seconds, the device turns off.
Searching how the device on the processor of the same name was found on the network (and indeed almost everything on the phone, I could not find more info about HiSilicon Kirin anywhere else) - everything else was taken from there:https://www.96boards.org/
The point is that while the device is visible via USB - it is in USB mode DOWNLOAD MODE - and is ready to receive files directly into RAM RAM and immediately run the code. The link in the manual says about restoring the dead loader in this way.
In order to do this, a Python 2.7 script is launched on a machine running under Linux. Theoretically, it works under the virtual machine, but for the purity of the experiment I put Linux Mint on the computer with the second system (safely ditching 2Tb of data: rofl :). In Linux, drivers for the device are not needed - in the list of USB devices, the lsusb command immediately sees it as a Huawei-type modem.
mich @ mich-PC ~ / Desktop / $ 222 lsusb
Bus 002 Device 011: ID 12d1: 3609 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Bus 002 Device 005: ID 067b: 2303 Prolific Technology, Inc. PL2303 Serial Port

Next - run the script:
sudo python hisi-idt.py -d / dev / ttyUSB0 --img1 FASTBOOT1.img --img2 FASTBOOT.img

The script is designed to write 2 files to RAM at addresses 0xF9800800 and 0x07000000, respectively.
When browsing in our HEX editor, these fastbots have the following addresses:
Attached Image
Attached Image

In short, we put both fastbots in a folder with a script and run it. He begins to write files into memory, writes Done or Failed after writing - without the UART you will not understand anything anymore and will not see.
In theory, after I’m done 2 times Done, the phone should switch to FASTBOOT mode and then the fastboot commands should be done:
sudo fastboot devices

- here the connected phone must be determined and if it is determined - further
sudo fastboot flash fastboot1 FASTBOOT1.img
sudo fastboot flash fastboot2 FASTBOOT.img

- with these commands we flash the correct files in the eMMC of the phone - internal flash, so that the next download will already go with them ...
having a working fastboot we sew rekoveri, then a full firmware UPDATE.APP ...

UART is a data exchange protocol that almost all devices with a processor have. We too.
Here are the photos on the Rx and Tx and GND contacts on the Honor 4c board:
Attached Image

I found it - when you press power, a voltage of 1.8v appeared on them - well, just by the method of scientific typing.
To work with UART, you can use a bunch of different cables (USB TTL convertor) - I found the cable on the PL2303 chip for 50p on Avito -https://www.avito.ru/n...stkih_diskov_299994442- that is necessary.
Through the UART there is usually a stream of debugging information, but firmware is also possible. I at least needed to know what was wrong with the phone.
For this, I put the minicom program in Linux - it can exchange info via a USB emulator with a COM port. And I finally got out the logs ...
The UART works here at 2 speeds - first 115200 - and then switches to 921600. If the speed in the terminal is set incorrectly, you can see the crackers.
Then I turn on the phone and try to pour both fastboot into the body:
Here is the boot log for speed 115200:
debug EMMC boot: print init OK
debug EMMC boot: send RST_N.
debug EMMC boot: start eMMC boot ......
OnChipRom: fastboot1 Verif sucess!
[BDID] boardid: 745<7.4.5>
battery ocv is 2549 mv
===>vbus_is_high!
H w !! I v J B 9 F F $ / "0D c f B B f B B fB B B f BBB8Z {fF r
reset device done.
start enum.
enum done intr
Enum is starting.
usb reset intr
enum done intr
Null package
Null package
USB ENUM OK.
init ser device done ....
USB :: Err !! Unknown USB setup packet!
Null package
Null package
Null package
Null package
usb data recieving 60s time out ....
Switch to UART download ...

But on 921600:
��������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������0
===>vbus_is_high!
prof [960000]: hpm_dly_exp = 0x00000cb6, hpm_dly_exit = 0x00000cfc!
prof [1200000]: hpm_dly_exp = 0x00000e94, hpm_dly_exit = 0x00000eda!
lpddr3_init 150
lpddr3_init 266
lpddr3_init 400
lpddr3_init 533
lpddr3_cat_pass
rdet_lbs_passrdet_ds_passrdet_rbs_av_passwdet_lbs_passwdet_ds_passwdet_rbs_av_passlpddr3_533_rank1_init_pass
lpddr3_init 800
lpddr3_cat_pass
rdet_lbs_passrdet_ds_passrdet_rbs_av_passwdet_lbs_passwdet_ds_passwdet_rbs_av_passlpddr3_800_rank1_init_pass
Samsung DDR

DDR mode emmc
Load fastboot2 failed!
enter fatal_exception!
USB Soft Disconnect

But the download log and attempts to upload files:
mich @ mich-PC ~ / Desktop / 222 $ sudo python hisi-idt.py -d / dev / ttyUSB1 --img1 FB1.img --img2 FB.img
+----------------------+
Serial: / dev / ttyUSB1
Image1: FB1.img
Image2: FB.img
+----------------------+

Sending FB1.img ...
Done

Sending FB.img ...
Done

mich @ mich-PC ~ / Desktop / $ 222 ^ C
mich @ mich-PC ~ / Desktop / $ 222

��������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������0
===>vbus_is_high!
prof [960000]: hpm_dly_exp = 0x00000cb6, hpm_dly_exit = 0x00000cfc!
prof [1200000]: hpm_dly_exp = 0x00000e94, hpm_dly_exit = 0x00000eda!
lpddr3_init 150
lpddr3_init 266
lpddr3_init 400
lpddr3_init 533
lpddr3_cat_pass
rdet_lbs_passrdet_ds_passrdet_rbs_av_passwdet_lbs_passwdet_ds_passwdet_rbs_av_passlpddr3_533_rank1_init_pass
lpddr3_init 800
lpddr3_cat_pass
rdet_lbs_passrdet_ds_passrdet_rbs_av_passwdet_lbs_passwdet_ds_passwdet_rbs_av_passlpddr3_800_rank1_init_pass
Samsung DDR

DDR mode emmc
Load fastboot2 failed!
enter fatal_exception!
USB Soft Disconnect
===>vbus_is_high!
prof [729000]: hpm_dly_exp = 0x00000caf, hpm_dly_exit = 0x00000cf5!
prof [960000]: hpm_dly_exp = 0x00000cb5, hpm_dly_exit = 0x00000cfb!
prof [1200000]: hpm_dly_exp = 0x00000e90, hpm_dly_exit = 0x00000ed6!
lpddr3_init 150
lpddr3_init 266
lpddr3_init 400
lpddr3_init 533
lpddr3_cat_pass
lpddr3_init 800
lpddr3_cat_pass
Samsung DDR

DDR mode emmc
Load fastboot2 failed!
enter fatal_exception!
USB Soft Disconnect
́v
nUpdate debug uart baudRate to: 921600
===>vbus_is_high!
fastboot1 download_mode: 1
prof [729000]: hpm_dly_exp = 0x00000cad, hpm_dly_exit = 0x00000cf3!
prof [960000]: hpm_dly_exp = 0x00000cad, hpm_dly_exit = 0x00000cf3!
prof [1200000]: hpm_dly_exp = 0x00000e88, hpm_dly_exit = 0x00000ece!
lpddr3_init 150
lpddr3_init 266
lpddr3_init 400
lpddr3_init 533
lpddr3_cat_pass
lpddr3_init 800
lpddr3_cat_pass
Samsung DDR
bootloader_logger: found existing buffer, size 1044, addr 24
USB_DOWNLOAD_MODE
timestamp: 0xfff2c982
return from fastboot1!
image verify failed!

Comments - during the initial bootup, fastboot1 works and tries to load the fastboot2 code - but it fails and a fatal error happens.
Load fastboot2 failed!

The body starts to blink with LED and wait for the download of files via USB.
If there is nothing at the input, after 60 seconds the USB turns off and the body begins to wait for the download via UART.
When we start uploading our files, we see:
uFileAddress = ss = f9800800
start armboot download mode

After uploading the files - we see Done signs - the loaded FASTBOOT1 starts working in the body and it already does not accept the 2nd file:
image verify failed!

Physically, in Linux, my cable is defined as ttyUSB0 - and the phone as ttyUSB1 - if you then run the script and specify the port number (0) on which the cable hangs - the UART files will be uploaded - the terminal with minicom will have to close - release the COM port and we will we will not see.
Well, as can be seen from the log - even my phone refuses to accept the correct image.
Almost in every image from the unpacked UPDATE.APP, the first 800 bytes is a kind of signature, or a CRC sum — apparently the bootloader checks it. Perhaps this data is stored on eMMC (most likely).
Without the first 2048 (0x800) bytes, it will not be possible to upload even the first file - I checked it, although from tz. The file itself is garbage. For example, if we talk about RECOVERY and BOOT, these headers are not needed for work, and are only needed apparently at the time of installing the update, just to check for file consistency. Moreover, FASTBOOT1.img is on the flash drive in the mmcblk0boot0 section - along with this header, but the second FASTBOOT, img image is in the / dev / block / mmcblk0p5 section - and without these 2048 (0x800) bytes.
Well, like everything. Bye brick.
PS - oh, yes, I forgot to note - after the USB does not come - the body goes into UART Download Mode mode - and waits :) - what and what to upload in this mode is not clear ...

Attached files

Attached fileHuawei-Q-Drivers-Pack-2.0.rar(36.76 MB)
Attached filehisi-idt.rar(2.72 KB)

Post has been editedmichfood - 20.08.15, 14:48

--------------------
without a signature
palazzio
Message#60
20.08.15, 12:08
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 28.01.09

* Yorick 37,
I have a notification on my desktop that looks like this, despite the fact that the “Messages” in the notification center are ticked everywhere.
Is it possible to get such notifications like naked Lollipop?
Attached Image
Attached Image

M
Read carefullyRules section "Android - Firmware"
In particular, pp3.8.... All graphic images must be cleaned under the spoiler (Message design)...

Post has been editedOXALIS - 20.08.15, 12:47
Aptypuyc
Message#61
22.08.15, 17:38
Unbalanced
[offline]

Messages 426
Check in: 16.05.13
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

Dimmon-78 @ 08.22.2015, 18:46*
Tell me how to unlock the bootloader on Huawei Honor 4c without letters to the support service, because there is no answer from them? How and with what program consistently and in detail.

In the topic header, in the "instructions" section, you need to look at -Huawei Honor 4C - Official firmware (Post SSA # 42163760)

Post has been editedAptypuyc - 22.08.15, 17:39

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64 (Global Stable V10.2.1.0)
Google chromecast (H2G2-42)
ZTE Blade A1 (B06 from vevs)
Honor

1465 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04.30.19, 07:10