Let me be myself
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6255
Check in: 20.04.09
Microsoft Lumia 640 XL DS

Attached Image

Important
  1. All actions you do at your own peril and risk, no one is responsible for your devices.
  2. Before you write something in the topic, I advise you to readWindows Phone Jailbreak FAQand withWindows Phone FAQ

Instructions and usefulness
    Guide on choosing the method of jailbreak
    Please answer the question "What programs and games do I want to install?" and choose the most suitable option:
    1. I want to installordinarygames and programs meNot neededadvanced file handling (including bluetooth transmission), system tweaks and XBox Live achievements in installed games. My choice is jailbreak.
    Risk of data loss -minimum
    Installation complexity -low

2.I want to installanyapplications (including such as registry editor or tweaker) to meneed to work with the file system. My choice is custom firmware.
    Risk of data loss -maximum
    Installation complexity -average

If you chose option 2 (custom firmware) - refer to the topic of the firmware of your device. If there is no topic about firmware, congratulations, your device is so new (or unique) that no one has yet figured out what to do with it.
    If you chose option 1 - read the instructions for performing the jailbreak below.

• Instructions for registration on DreamSpark[Via an ISIC card found on the Internet]
    After registration you need to activate your account ondev.windowsphone.com, then download and install Zune and Windows Phone SDK 7.1, then you can deploy the application.
  • Jailbreak instructions via Intuit
  • Instructions for jailbreaking windows phone 8 / 8.1 without a developer account
  • Instructions for installing an unlimited number of applications

Various unstable buns and dances with a tambourine:

Archive

If you have any suggestions for editing the caps writeto mein QMS.

Post has been editedzhenek97 - 16.04.15, 20:25
Alex
Message#2
04.11.11, 20:24
Let me be myself
[offline]

Messages 6255

Jailbreak Instructions (Archive)

Official ways:
Official jailbreak developer from Microsoft
Cost - $ 99, students for free. You must register forAppHuband use the unlock tool from the software setWindows Phone Developer ToolsIf you are a student, then before registering forAppHubYou will need to register atMicrosoft DreamSpark
Free registration as a student, even if you are not
Getting the Dreamspark key through Intuit<Sometimes keys appear, check availability yourself.>
  1. Registerhere;
  2. Choose a free course of study (as in the picture) by clicking onthis link(you can also choose any ofof these courses);
    Attached Image

3. HereCopy the Dreamspark verification key and keep it in a safe place.
Getting Dreamspark key via EDU-Mail <does not work>
  1. Go to the ru.fakenamegenerator.com/ page and click the Advanced link.
    Attached Image

2. Set: Name of the set - American, Country - USA
    Attached Image

3. Press the button Generate
  4. We get randomly generated data.
    Attached Image

5. The received data will contain the SSN (Social Security Number) number, in order for the number to be correct, go to www.ssnregistry.org/validate/ and insert the number. After receiving a positive response, move on.
    Attached Image

6. Go to eid.k-state.edu and see the link Register now !, click, and go to the page where you need the same data from the first step.
    Attached Image

7. Enter the data from the generator. We continue.
    Attached Image

8. We confirm.
    Attached Image
  9. Enter all other data. And we press to continue.
    Attached Image

10. At the next stage we are offered to choose your login. Choose from the presented, or enter your. Further.
    Attached Image

11. Enter your password. OK.
    Attached Image
  12. We write for every fireman a secret question and answer for a password retry, in case of forgetfulness. Mobile is not needed. Further.
    Attached Image
  13. We confirm registration.
    Attached Image
  14. Is done. Again, go to eid.k-state.edu and enter the received login and password. Click Sign In.
    Attached Image

15. Now we see the created profile, we need the link Set up e-mail forwarding.
    Attached Image

16. Click and go to the page where you need to enter your working e-mail for forwarding university mail to yours. We write mail, we press add forward, and we see your created box in the edu zone, and that your mail has become attached.
    Attached Image

After completing any of the options listed above, you need to register on DreamSpark and / or AppHub.
Register on Dreamspark
  1. Move onDreamspark;
    Attached Image

2. Click - "GET STARTED";
    Attached Image

3. Enter the registration data, click "continue to verify" (continued verification);
    Attached Image

4. We confirm that we are a student by entering an e-mail in the edu zone or by entering a DreamSpark-key;
    Attached Image

Registration on the App Hub (alternative way)
Step one
  1. Go tohttp://create.msdn.comand click on “Join to submit your apps & games”, then on “Join now”.
  2. Sign in with your Windows Live ID.
  3. We select the country and in the "Account type" item "Student". Click on the “Terms of Use for App Hub” and “I Accept”.
  4. The message “we weren’t able to validate your dreamspark account” appears. Click on “Visit DreamSpark now to get verified” to go to verification on DreamSpark.
Step Two
  1. From the App Hub we get to the page “Get Verified With DreamSpark”.
  2. Choose a country.
  3. In the item “How would like to verify?” Choose “Verify as Student”.
  4. Now you need to prove that you are a student. There are several options:
    • You have a DreamSpark-key - select „I have an Activation Code”, enter the code and click „Verify”.
    • You have an ISIC - select the item “I have an ISIC Card”, enter the card number there and click “Verify”.

5. We check availability of an educational institution in a database. To do this, select “Get verified through my school” and click on “Continue”.
    • 4.3.1 Make a selection by clicking on “School Filter” and “School Selector”. If the school is in the database, then click on “Continue”.
    • 4.3.2 On the next page, enter a personal e-mail from the domain of your educational institution and click on “Verify”.
    • 4.3.3 Open the e-mail from DreamSpark (link + key), follow the link and use the key received from DreamSpark to finish the check.

6. 5. Then we go to the page “Congratulations!”, Click on “Continue” and again get to App Hub.

Or send an e-mail with a copy of the student at [email protected].

Step three
  1. Select "account type" and click on "Next”.
  2. Enter the registration data and click on “Next”.
  3. On the next page, you can choose an avatar and Xbox LIVE Gamertag. Click on “Next”.
  4. We receive e-mail, open and follow the link to confirm registration.

If you get "We’re sorry, an error has occurred", check that all fields in all forms (especially for a bank card in a Live-account) are filled. Also, confirm your account again by clicking on the link from the reply e-mail.
Cost - $ 9. Pay by PayPal. To jailbreak you need a computer with WindowsMicrosoft .NET Framework 4and Microsoft Live ID. In order to use this method, follow these steps:
  1. Go to the portalChevronWP7 Labs;
  2. Sign in using Windows Live (by clicking the "Sign in using Windows Live" button);
    Attached Image

Enter the required data (e-mail, first name, last name, country, city, who you are - an enthusiast (I do not write programs myself, I use others), an amateur (and I write, and I use others programs) or a professional (programming is the meaning of life));
  3. Click Save profile;
    Attached Image

After getting to your account page, pay $ 9 by clicking on the "Buy token using PayPal" button;
  4. After payment, return to your account page. Download the utility by clicking "Download 32-bit tool" or "Download 64-bit tool" (depending on your platform);
  5. Connect your Windows Phone smartphone to the PC via Zune and run the downloaded application on the PC above.
    Attached Image

6. In this application, enter in the input window "Paste your ChevronWP7 Labs token:" your token received in step 5 of the instructions and click the Unlock button.
Differences from the official jailbreak from Microsoft - the inability to publish applications in the Marketplace. At the same time, this method is not unofficial.

Informal ways:
Instructions for use -ChevronWP7 Unlocker (Post # 5890822)
After using this method, it is recommended to use Prevent Lock.
Long torment with this method is provided.
Using unofficial firmware
Details you will find in the section.Windows Phone 7 - Firmware
Using MFG (LG only)
Only for LG. Instructions for use -LG Optimus 7 - FAQ (Post # 7653739)
After using this method, it is recommended to do the actions described there -LG Optimus 7 - FAQ (Post # 7653755).
WindowBreak Project(Samsung only)<Only for old firmware>
  1. Open Internet Explorer and follow the link below.http://windowsphonehacker.com/windowbreak
    Attached Image

2. The WindowBreak Project page opens, click the WindowBreak Me - button.>
    Attached Image

3. By pressing a button, you will open a Zip archive, and its contents will be displayed on the screen.
    Attached Image

4. Click on the windowbreak file (only part of the name is displayed)
    Attached Image

5. Go to Diagnosis (if you don’t have it, install it by dialing # # 634 # in the call)
  6. Dial in Diagnosis: * # 9908 #
  7. In the list that appears, select "windowbreak" and click "Save", close Diagnosis
  8. Many then have problems with 3G, to restore the 3G settings, add your 3G access point, and then back up auto-detect the 3G settings and then reboot the device.

* If this method did not work, there are a couple more methods of 3G recovery.look here 11 pointorSamsung_Repair_3G_by_Heathcliff74.xap

Video instruction in English.

Interop-unlock[Only for 1st generation smartphones and firmware up to 7.5 Mango]:
General information
Interop-Unlock (full unlock) is the removal of restrictions on the number of installed applications and the ability to install applications that use the ID_CAP_INTEROPSERVICES flag (error 0x81030120).
On your Windows Phone 7 smartphone, there must be an AppHub unlock, either from ChevronWP7 Labs, or from Dreamspark.
Interop-Unlock does not work for everyone!
To check if the jailbreak has completed, try installingAdvanced Configuration Tool. Before running Interop-Unlock, it is recommended to create a backup.
Create backup
Ways to create backup:
  • Standard - it is created by the Zune software automatically before upgrading your system;
  • Viaspecial programs.
HTC
  1. Make backup.
  2. DownloadAttached fileHTC_Interop_Unlock.xap(131.79 KB)

3. Connect your device to your PC via Zune and use Application Deployment to install the above downloaded application.
  4. Disconnect the device from the PC and open the newly installed HTC Interop Unlock application on it.
  5. Click back (touch button) and open the "Connections" application (if it is not there, then install it via makret)
  6. Open this application, click on the 3 points (bottom right) and select the manual selection.
  7. Click on Country. A list of countries that can be selected. In this list, select "Interop Unlock".
  8. Click the round OK button (with a check mark).
  9. Reboot the device.
  10. After reboot, go to Connections and click OK - Done.

Video instruction http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA9lftzEZ-s
Samsung
  1. DownloadAttached fileInterop_Unlock_by_Heathcliff74_v2.xap(14.16 KB)

2. Connect your device to PC via Zune
  3. Check for updates and install all pending updates.
  4. Remove the Samsung Diagnosis application.
  5. Dial ## 634 # to install the latest version of Samsung Diagnosis.
  6. Install Interop_Unlock_by_Heathcliff74_v2 on your device using Application Deployment.
  7. Dial in Diagnosis: * # 9908 #
  8. Select "Heathcliff74 Interop Unlock"
  9. Click "Save", click "Close" and exit Diagnosis.
  10. That's all, your device is unlocked. But now there are problems with 3G settings.
  11. To restore the 3G settings, add your 3G access point, and then back up to auto detect the 3G settings and then restart the device.
    If this method did not work, there issome more 3G recovery methods.
Nokia
  1. Make backup.
  2. Install Nokia Network Setup from the Nokia section in the Windows Phone Market.
  3. Download fileAttached fileNokia_Interop_Unlock_by_Heathcliff74.xap(81.03 KB)

4. Copy this file to Nokia's WP-smartphone using Xap Deployer. No need to run the file. If it starts automatically, you can close it.
  5. Launch Nokia Network Setup. After a couple of seconds, the message "Interop Unlock by Heathcliff74" appears.
  6. Exit Nokia Network Setup.
  7. Uninstall Nokia Interop Unlock and Nokia Network Setup. If you wish, you can reinstall Network Setup later.

Interop-unlock[For Samsung 1st and 2nd Generation Smartphones]:

Interop-Unlock WP8[For Samsung Ativ S]:

Interop-Unlock WP8 / 8.1[For Microsoft / Nokia Lumia smartphones]:
Instruction

Interop Unlock ���������� Lumia download

Interop-Unlock allows you to open new features on your smartphone - install applications that are not certified by the Windows Phone store, which significantly expand the functionality of your smartphone, edit the device registry and even make a full backup of the smartphone on an SD card.

We are not responsible for any damage to your device. All manipulations with the device and its operating system you do at your own peril and risk. Before you unlock your device, make a full backup of all the data - applications, photos, documents and other information.

Requirements
1. Lumia smartphone with support for microSD memory cards.
2.Sam microSD card.
3.microUSB-cable for connecting a smartphone to a computer.
4. Computer or tablet on Windows 8.1.
5. Installed on the computer package Visual Studio (Windows Phone 8.1 SDK). You will need it to install applications on Windows Phone through a computer.
6. Straight arms.

Instruction
1. Install the application CustomWPSystem [attachment = "6393488: Files.zip"] on the phone's memory. It is important.
2. Move the "extra + info" apps to your device's memory card. To do this, translate the date of the device about 100 years or more ahead. Run the application from the settings and confirm the deletion. Go to the memory settings of your device and select the standard installation path for applications on the memory card.
3. Download ROMReBuilder [attachment = "6393486: ROMRebuilder.7z"]. Do not install the application, just copy it to the documents folder on the memory card.
4. Run the CustomWPSystem application and activate the permissions for the SD card. To do this, click "SD Card Permissions". After confirmation, the button should turn green.
5. Select the target application (target app) - extras + info.
6. Click "Download form Store" and download the app from the store. If you closely followed the instructions, the application will be installed on the SD card of the device.
7. Return to the CustomWPSystem application and select "Select the XAP". Find the ROMRebuilder file in the file manager and select it.
8. Click "Apply XAP" and wait for the end of the procedure.
9. Copy the Data folder to the root of the SD card at D: \ Data.
10. Download fileData.binspecific to your Lumia and paste it into the Data folder. If you did not find your model in the archive with files, follow the instructions below.
11.Open the "extra + info" application that changed the name to RomRebuilder. Click "Rebuild".
12. Make a hard-reset smartphone, after which the device will be successfully unlocked.

If in paragraph 12 you did not find the bin-file for your model:

1. In the RomRebuilder application, click Backup. If everything goes well, you will find the OEMSetting.reg file in the D: \ Data \ Backup folder.
2. Copy the OEMSetting.reg file to your computer and open it with any file that supports GZIP files (7ZIP, for example).
3. An archive opened in 7Zip will contain a file without an extension. Select it, press F4 and open in any registry editor.
4. At the very bottom of the text, add the contents of the file additional_entries.reg, which you will find in the archive. Save and close.
5. Rename the OEMSetting.reg file to Data.bin and copy it to the D: \ Data folder. Return to item 11.

Post has been editedKoteiko - 27.07.15, 11:14
Reason for editing: Cap
Alex
Message#3
05.11.11, 16:11
Let me be myself
[offline]

Messages 6255

Alex @ 11/04/2011, 21:18*
2. ChevronWP7 Labs

Added instructions for small use.WARNING - ChevronWP7 Labs is temporarily out of order.

Post has been editedAlex - 05.11.11, 17:42

--------------------
maybe i'm just crazy or devil got inside
SPIDER3220
Message#4
05.11.11, 18:06
just a king...
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 3266
Check in: 27.03.09
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 6/128

Only when I start Chevron Lab it flies? : sveta:

Post has been editedSPIDER3220 - 05.11.11, 18:49

--------------------
Life slogan: Nothing teaches patience more than a 56K modem.
Gsmart MW998, HTC HD2, HTC Sensation, HTC 7 Mozart, NOKIA Lumia 925, NOKIA Lumia 1520, Xiaomi Mi Mix, Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Alex
Message#5
05.11.11, 18:09
Let me be myself
[offline]

Messages 6255

SPIDER3220 @ 11/05/2011, 19:06*
Only when I start Chevron, it crashes with an error?

ChevronWP7 Labs? What OS is installed on the computer? Microsoft .NET Framework 4 installed?

--------------------
SPIDER3220
Message#6
05.11.11, 18:18
just a king...
[offline]

Messages 3266
Check in: 27.03.09
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 6/128

Alex,
Yes Lab, Windows 7, Worth! Installed and WP SDK 7

Post has been editedSPIDER3220 - 05.11.11, 18:50

--------------------
Life slogan: Nothing teaches patience more than a 56K modem.
Gsmart MW998, HTC HD2, HTC Sensation, HTC 7 Mozart, NOKIA Lumia 925, NOKIA Lumia 1520, Xiaomi Mi Mix, Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
frsg
Message#7
05.11.11, 18:52
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 21.11.10
Acer beTouch E120

Has anyone already installed?

Can I put any pirated XAP on the phone, or are there limitations? Does NAVIGON MobileNavigator work?
kirk999
Message#8
05.11.11, 19:00
closed
[offline]

Messages 6035
Check in: 03.06.11
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

An interesting observation.
Unlock from Ansara (U2M7720) flew off with Mango after logged in with your Windows Live ID onhttp://labs.chevronwp7.com/
I did not make a purchase, only logged in to look. Half an hour later, all third-party programs were withdrawn by Microsoft from the phone: rofl:
It may seem strange, but maybe Microsoft began to catch illegal immigrants} -)
The blessing to restore unlock needed only to run Connection Setup !!!
So be careful who has unlock with XDA;)

Post has been editedkirk999 - 05.11.11, 22:02

--------------------
Alex
Message#9
05.11.11, 19:02
Let me be myself
[offline]

Messages 6255

M
Please do not forget that several ways of jailbreaking are discussed here. Specify in your posts about exactly what way you write.
grustniy
Message#10
05.11.11, 20:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 286
Check in: 08.05.11
HTC 7 Trophy

Unlock for $ 9. 2 times waited in the queue, error: (
// update
who has already unlocked, you can put only 10 unsigned applications, right?

Post has been editedgrustniy - 05.11.11, 22:32
frsg
Message#11
05.11.11, 21:17
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 21.11.10
Acer beTouch E120

Has anyone already installed?

Can I put any pirated XAP on the phone, or are there limitations? Does NAVIGON MobileNavigator work?

Chevron Labs was meant. : D
oonikitaoo
Message#12
06.11.11, 07:28
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 11.10.11
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

People, what's the difference between the official jailbreak and the unofficial? The official also eats har-s?

--------------------
Waveliner
Message#13
06.11.11, 07:59
Addicted to WP
[offline]

Messages 625
Check in: 26.01.08
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

oonikitaoo,
The official allows you to publish applications in the market, unofficial - no. Well, the official with the following flashing and updates certainly will not fly off.

--------------------
Motorola mpx200 ->Gigabyte G-Smart i300 ->Samsung i900 ->Samsung GT-i8000 ->HTC HD7 ->Nokia Lumia 920 ->Nokia Lumia 735 ->UMIDIGI Super ->Xiaomi Mi Max 2
harza
Message#14
06.11.11, 11:37
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 15.03.11
Apple iPhone 5s

And can someone describe in more detail the unlock procedure for students?
grustniy
Message#15
06.11.11, 13:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 286
Check in: 08.05.11
HTC 7 Trophy

Harza @ 11/06/2011, 11:37*
for students?

Do students have benefits? : rofl:
Zloy pryanik
Message#16
06.11.11, 13:17
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 4380
Check in: 04.01.10

grustniy
Yes,
Alex @ 11/04/2011, 21:18*
Cost - $ 99, students free

Harza @ 11/06/2011, 12:37*
And can someone describe in more detail the unlock procedure for students?

Unlock like everyone else, when registering, you really need to send a scan of a stash, isic or something else, to choose from - then after some time they will check your data and register as a developer

--------------------
Hackintosh (i5-8400, Gigabyte B360n Wifi, 16GB, UHD630)
pusk-2005
Message#17
06.11.11, 13:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 293
Check in: 19.07.07
Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F

ChevronWP7 Lab allows you to install applications from the Marketplace obtained by piracy?
Zloy pryanik
Message#18
06.11.11, 13:53
Guru
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 4380
Check in: 04.01.10

pusk-2005,
like this ? What kind of "piracy way" do you download from the marketplace? : lol:

--------------------
Hackintosh (i5-8400, Gigabyte B360n Wifi, 16GB, UHD630)
Darkcobaltum
Message#19
06.11.11, 14:01
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 642
Check in: 14.04.11
Apple iPhone 6s

ChevronWP7 Labs
I wonder how you can set the "tyrnuyu" navigation?
PS off device
Alex
Message#20
06.11.11, 14:11
Let me be myself
[offline]

Messages 6255

DarkCobaltum @ 11/06/2011, 15:01*
I wonder how you can set the "tyrnuyu" navigation?

FAQ on Windows Phone 7 (Post # 5838948)

--------------------
Lexagon101
Message#21
06.11.11, 15:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 125
Check in: 06.11.11
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/128

The situation with ChevronWP7 labs is not very clear, is the limitation set to a maximum of 10 installed third-party applications or can you put them all 10 times?
And by the way, no one will explain what Interop unlock means? (which is not present in Chevron Labs).

147 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:05