> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BBK Vivo X5 Pro - Discussion | Smartphone 5.2 "

Rep: (89)
DiscussionBBK Vivo X5 Pro
PictureBBK Vivo X5 Pro
Discussion пїЅ | Vivo Owners Club
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Main settings
Operating system OS 2.1 Funtouch (based on Android 5.0)
Processor eight-core MTK 1.7 GHz processor
2G RAM + 16G / 32G ROM memory (maximum support for 128G SD expansion cards)
Dimensions
Form right
Size 147.90 Г— 73.45 Г— 6.44mm
2300mAh battery
Display screen
Screen size 5.2 inches
Resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
Display materials Super AMOLED display
Touch screen capacitive multitouch
Network settings
Network Type Dual Card
2G GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz
3G TD-SCDMA 1880 / 2010MHz
3G WCDMA 850/900/1900 / 2100MHz
TDD-LTE 4G 38/39/40/41 (100M)
FDD-LTE 4G Group 1/3/7
Embedded Applications
Social Mobile QQ / Weibo / micro-letter
Navigation Map Baidu map
Netease News News
Other Netease cloud music / iQIYI / Potato / video Search Baidu / QQ browser / vivo flash pass / book / Lynx / single product / Taobao / US band
Digital cameras
Camera pixel 1300W 6P (main) / 800W Wide (front)
F. Phase focusing support PDAF
Aperture F2.0 (main) /F2.4 (front)
Flash Support
Shooting mode Single shot / serial / night mode / Panorama mode / Child mode / Professional mode
Video
Reproduction of formats MP4, AVI, 3GP, MKV, WMV
MP4 recording format
Music and sound
Music player AAC, AAC +, AMR, MIDI, OGG, FLAC, WMA, WAV, APE, FLAC, MP3-
MP3 Ringtones Support
Record Support
64 Polyphonic Ringtones
Hi-fi support
Additional connection features
Gravity sensor support
Light Sensor Support
Contactless sensors support
Gyro support
Connection
Wi-Fi / Wapi support
Bluetooth support Bluetooth 4.0
USB Support USB 2.0
GPS support
OTG support
INSTRUCTIONS
Russification of the animal part 1
Russification of the animal part 2
Installing Google services
Installing 2 sim and sd cards
Install google services
1. download and installATTACHMENTunlocking the possibility of Google Market and other services. For convenience, translated applications (especially with the translation did not bother, but you can understand)
2. Install the application, see 3 points there, use them in order.
3. After that, you can safely installGoogle playand necessarilygoogle services
4. Everything is ready for full-fledged work.

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

sample photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Useful information
Video
PDAF autofocus operation
Purchase
can be ordered here
verified seller with the lowest cost
I can also help with the purchase on Ali (it is a little cheaper)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
Translation firmware fromAlexey arsenev

Feedback

Post has been editedgivlax - 08.01.17, 20:03
Reason for editing: Vivo Owners Club

Rep: (1045)
M
The topic has been moved to the "New items пїЅ

I can assist in ordering vivo, the seller makes discounts as a regular customer, it turns out not a bad savings

Rep: (0)
I have already placed an order with this seller, literally yesterday.
How much can a discount be if you refuse and order through you?

Rep: (11)
Phone on the way. Released by customs ... Left the place ...
The question now is the case.
Flip, thin cover :)
There are options for good covers?
Who-thread found decent samples on Ineta?

Rep: (88)
EVM @ 06/17/2015, 19:53*
Phone on the way. Released by customs ... Left the place ...
The question now is the case.
Flip, thin cover :)

With z9, the topic is not confused?)
This 25 must current out, emnip.

:) he, too, flew in the same bag from Singapore :)))
It is the VIVO X5 Pro :)))
I want a case.

EVM @ 06/17/2015, 19:53*

Vivo always has excellent bumpers in the kit, the cover is not convenient, and there are no owners as such, so no one on this issue will be able to tell)

Drov44
I am in the hope that already someone like me hooked on the phone and also in search of a cover;)
for example goodFlip coverbut colors don't suit me.

Rep: (58)
Here is a pancake, not a single user review anywhere on the Internet, who would unsubscribe from the battery. The main thing that scares. Not even an amold display, but a 2300 battery!

Here is a pancake, not a single user review anywhere on the Internet, who would unsubscribe from the battery. The main thing that scares. Not even an amold display, but a 2300 battery!

Xshot with a battery of 2650 and ips screen keeps on hurray, I think x5 with super amold will be no worse. No reviews because new

Guys can tell me how to set up the play market
what programs need to be downloaded to the phone

Posted on 06/19/2015 09:43:

* AnikAnik,
it is normal for the battery, the day is stable, especially as a gift they gave an additional battery

Rep: (233)
Mr.Trojan @ 06/19/2015, 09:43*
Guys can tell me how to set up the play market

In the App Store, type in the vivo google search and install the first (top) program in the list

Rep: (233)
EVM @ 06/18/2015 05:20*
but colors don't suit me

You have the right HMB direction - choose a case with a mount at the corners - the metal border is not worth it to hide it completely in silicone.
Here is another optionhttp: //ru.aliexpress.c.…-Case/32373535987.html

Rep: (105)
Hello everybody. Rear camera with stabilization?

bine
:)
Thank you, just such a cover yesterday and ordered.
Very pretty. Phone after all for the spouse.

Drov44 @ 06/18/2015, 10:58 PM*
Xshot with a battery of 2650 and ips screen keeps on hurray, I think x5 with super amold will be no worse. No reviews because new

Good news :)

Mr.Trojan @ 06/19/2015, 08:43*
it is normal for the battery, the day is stable, especially as a gift they gave an additional battery

Then after all another question: is the AMOLED display comfortable in this unit? Just for several years I have been buying only with IPS-matrices ... Once there was a samsa with amold (though a fine resolution) - amold cracked my eyes: with uneven text and poisonous color rendering :)

And, if not difficult, are there examples of shooting with both cameras?

Post has been editedAnikAnik - 19.06.15, 11:23

* AnikAnik,
Previously, drove with Sony there tft matrix, a bit unusual. The back camera takes off badly at night, you have to manually tune it;

Posted on 06/19/2015 11:20:

* Mr.Trojan,
And even though the 13 pixels photo is very normal, but the auto mode is not very good, better manually.

AnikAnik @ 06/19/2015 11:51*
Once there was a samson with amold (albeit a fine resolution) - amold hurt his eyes

Everyone's eyes are different, and I think maybe was with the usual amolead, very poisonous. Super amold is installed in the skull, in my opinion very comfortable
Mr.Trojan @ 06/19/2015, 12:20*
And even though the 13 pixels photo is very normal, but the auto mode is not very good, better manually.

The chip of the vivo cameras is exactly the manual settings, thanks to which you can achieve excellent photo results and unlike the xiaomi, the manual settings really work here)
Auto mode in my opinion is nonsense to indulge in the daytime, and with poor lighting only handles everything, especially everything turns out great with a good shutter speed on a tripod and the inclusion of artificial lighting (otherwise the picture goes into yellow tones)Sample photos taken at xshot. X5 pro is still on the way, there is no possibility to get a camera on this, but I think it will be no worse.
P.S. In the header I added instructions for installing Google services (it is possible that the applications will have to be downloaded separately from the vivo market, since they are for Android 4.4)

Post has been editedDrov44 - 19.06.15, 11:32

Drov44 @ 06/19/2015 10:21*
And I think it was possible with the usual amolead, very poisonous

It was not, in fact, was also super, on the first Galaxy :) But, perhaps, amold amoledu is different ...

AnikAnik @ 06/19/2015, 12:33*
It was not, in fact, was also super, on the first "Galaxy". But, perhaps, Amoled Amoleda is different ...

The fact of the matter is that on old samsah eyes fell out from amoles, and now everything is comfotnenko)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/28/19, 00:31