> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Lifeline | [Adventure] The story of the survival of the astronaut
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 1082 ] ** [77,51%]
Good [ 243 ] ** [17,41%]
Average [ 46 ] ** [3,3%]
poorly [ 12 ] ** [0,86%]
Terribly [ 13 ] ** [0,93%]
Total votes: 1396

Rep: (63)
Lifeline
Version: 1.6.4
Genre: Adventure

Last update of the game in the header:14.06.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The story of the survival of the astronaut

Description:
Lifeline is an amazing story about the survival of an astronaut who crashed on one unknown moon. You will help Taylor make important decisions that will further affect his survival. Taylor was left alone, all the others died, and he managed to get in touch .. only with you.
The story is being done in front of you, in real time. Notifications from Taylor will come to you during the day. Answer him as soon as possible. Immerse yourself in the world of a person deprived of everything. But all hope is on you.

The game does not require an Internet connection, there is also no in-game purchases and advertising.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.threeminutegames.lifeline.google

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.0+

Download:
Version 1.6.4 Lifeline (Post MrGDroid # 86144162)

The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.

Past versions

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 14.06.19, 19:52
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (10)
Text? If so, is it possible to snatch the text for translation

Rep: (63)
xWestender @ 06/10/2015, 23:05*
Text? If so, is it possible to snatch the text for translation

Fully text. I can not say, I did not understand the apk.

Rep: (32)
text simulator ??????, well nafig, better to play something else.

Rep: (3)
The entire text of the story in the story data.txt file is sooooo much there) you can also edit the wait delays there. And apparently, there you can edit the plot branches =) so you can translate, the only thing that can be a jamb with the font will be, not the fact that there are Russian characters in it

Rep: (6)
Rather! Transfer. Urgent

Rep: (13)
"during the day"
In one day? Or a couple of days, weeks ..

Rep: (0)
It would be cool if they translated ..

Comrades, I looked at the market, it says there are purchases here ....
Does anyone know exactly what this purchase?
(no additional messages for a cosmonaut, after all ....)

Rep: (33)
I would very much like to translate while we pogam so. Gaming English understand, sir, yes. But such as in "Banner Saga" - hell there: D

Rep: (206)
barsuk_aav @ 06/11/2015 00:42*
The only thing that can be a jamb with a font will be, not a fact that there are Russian characters in it

The font problem was, but I solved it. The matter remains with the transfer. Are there people who know English?

Attached Image

Rep: (-1)
Very intriguing description. We are waiting for translation. I don’t even feel sorry for the translators to be more efficient.

We are waiting for translation

It remains only to find translators.

Rep: (120)
Is it like a visual novel? We wait

Rep: (229)
* Lindström
This is not a visual novel. In this game, you must communicate with the lost astronaut through push-notifications (however strange it may sound). And what are you waiting for?

Rep: (2)
The developer was apparently inspired by Andy Weyr's recent debut, The Martian, about an astronaut left on Mars.

I can help and translate pieces of text if I receive them, there are no problems, but the translation would not be fast, little by little!

Rep: (91)
I can also help translate.

Can someone throw off the text file?

Post has been editedxamunt - 12.06.15, 21:09

File with text.

Attached fileStoryData.rar(81.12 KB)

For those who will translate
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedMessi - 12.06.15, 22:59

Rep: (13)
147 pages A4. Normal font is obtained in translation.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.25.19, 21:46