TP-LINK M7350 - Discussion | Wireless LTE Router

Rep: (1247)
DiscussionTP-LINK M7350
Discussion | Firmware | FAQ

Link to the official website: http: //www.tp-linkru.c...s/details/? model = M7350
Specifications
Screen: 1.4 ”monochrome TFT
Memory Card Support: microSDHC up to 32 GB
Communication: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz || UMTS 900/2100 MHz || LTE 1,3,7,8,20
SIM: mini-SIM
Wireless Interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n
Battery: 2550 mAh non-removable
Dimensions: 106x66x16 mm
Weight: 292 grams

Review TP-LINK M3750 onsavagemessiahzine.com

Post has been editedsvm - 18.04.16, 11:00

Rep: (1247)
Review TP-LINK M3750 onsavagemessiahzine.com

Rep: (212)
Acquired in May (In Singapore). There are no complaints about the work.
At the first start, a firmware update came.
It works stably (for 1.5 months it was not necessary to reboot, did not freeze).
Russification is high-quality.
Minuses:
- lid fastening (if you change SIM cards often, then for a long time such fastening will not last — the latch).
- the brightness of the screen is rather weak, it fades in bright sunlight
- glossy plastic is already covered in micro scratches with careful handling (not critical for such a device)

Rep: (4)
If it’s not a secret where they purchased it, the search queries did not give any results.

Rep: (4)
For example, I purchased in Portugal in Worten, the price is 143 euros

Rep: (0)
* Pachkuale Pestry, Is the menu of the router or the web-muzzle Russified?

Rep: (1)
Hello to all. Became the owner of this device. There will be questions to ask. From impressions:
4g catches perfectly (I live in Tula, MTS, Beeline, Megaphone, everything works).
Wi-Fi distributes well, for such a small box, the signal strength is impressive.
Easy to configure, web-muzzle in Russian.
A 32 GB flash drive sees, files on the wafer are written and downloaded.

Rep: (580)
Only in the name of the topic is a typo: not 3750, but 7350.
Should I expect the appearance of alternative firmware?

Rep: (24)
Hardware version of the device: Ver 2.0
Firmware Version: build 150525
Impressions are positive.

While there was a question with charging:
The device was turned off and charged by the included adapter.
After a couple of three hours, the charging icon on the whole screen and depicted some kind of process.

Anyone else have it?

Rep: (15)
how to make it work properly with windows 10?

Rep: (1)
I bought it a week ago, I inserted a Yota SIM card (for a computer), it all worked right away. So far no glitches or oddities have been identified, the mileage over the week is already 150GB

There are quite serious disadvantages even in the existing software stuffing:
1) it is not possible to set the date;
2) there is no possibility to connect via SSH.

Rep: (15)
Without dancing, it connects as a 4g modem to a microtic router and decently keeps the speed not sagging)))) Well holds the signal where others have not caught for a long time)))) well and the firmware is crooked .... to put it mildly .... they cooked up on my knee .... can finish or alternative will be ... very interesting piece of equipment)

.... to put it mildly .... cooked up on my knee .... can be finished or alternative will be ... very interesting piece of equipment)

This is the problem of TP-Link, and not only ...
Interesting models are produced, loot is cut down, and then they are slaughtered for support.
So you can not count on further finishing.
Inside, by the way, the android is spinning, there is a web server, there is even adbd, so you can try to pick it up.

Rep: (5)
Are microSDXC memory cards with a capacity of 64 GB or more supported by this device? Has anyone tried?

Post has been editedViacheslav8 - 25.03.16, 12:24

Are microSDXC memory cards with a capacity of 64 GB or more supported by this device?

64 supported
more - not a fact

Conversations with TP-LINK technical support about the M7350, or three-month round-trip
http://tplroot.livejournal.com/719.html

Rep: (67)
Tproot @ 04/05/2016, 14:12*
Conversations with TP-LINK technical support about the M7350, or three-month round-trip

Most likely, any technical support for a feature request for developers would respond in much the same way. The only thing is their answer "How critical is this for you?" On the question regarding the date of the files, I killed completely. So customers can not answer exactly, both in meaning and with a question to a question.

I contacted their support for Telnet / SSH, refused. You have succeeded in sending the request to a higher level, which is great. It is unlikely that they will, but quite well.

The question is even different - why do they call this device the LTE-Advanced Router, if the LTE-Advanced (3GPP Rel. 10) does not smell there, it is not Cat.6., But Cat.4. Theoretically, this is consumer fraud. From the answer to this question, the operator (the same as in your story) chose to leave.

Post has been editedsandwern - 05.04.16, 15:05

Sandwern @ 04/05/2016, 15:03*
Theoretically, this is consumer fraud. From the answer to this question, the operator (the same as in your story) chose to leave.

Please, answer more about your problem, either here or in LiveJournal.
Then you can add to the original post.
This is a request to all.
They feel their own impunity, so they allow themselves such.
It is necessary to distribute such cases as much as possible: maybe some kind of reaction will follow.
By the way, which analogs of this router are known to you?

Rep: (67)
Tproot @ 04/06/2016, 12:23*
By the way, which analogs of this router are known to you?

Initially, the contender for the purchase was the Huawei E5878, but it was not in the store, I had to buy the TP-Link M7350. There are on sale Huawei E5577, but there a trouble with time of work in the autonomous mode. Huawei E5770 is a great model, but again, rare. By the way, with regards to some of the above models, there is no information about Telnet / SSH access. Now it makes sense to wait for the sale of a device with support for LTE-Advanced, which is not the M7350 (like all the models listed).

They feel their own impunity, so they allow themselves such.

I respect your point of view. However, in my opinion, the most effective way is to vote with a ruble. Specifically, I liked the M7350, if you close your eyes to some shortcomings.

Please, answer more about your problem, either here or in LiveJournal.

As such, it is not, rather, cavil. It so happened, the M7350 served a good service, there were no freezes at all. Unlike other models from other manufacturers.

Rep: (24)
I report later a couple of months of operation:

The device so far pleases, it seems there are no special problems with charging, I just leave it at night and took it off in the morning and went without steaming.
During sleep, the device wakes up easily for a week without losing too much battery.
Wakes up fast.

In the end, what happened, the device always hangs in your bag or jacket pocket as a backup or fast Internet.
The main thing is that its appearance is just that a matter of a few seconds.
Smart by itself in 2zh, because there is covering as it should, etc.
The previous construction with mr3040 + m100-4 now goes only to complex shabashki where its LAN port or some other nuances may be required.

I read the correspondence above and on the forum tplinka.
In part, the comrade is right, although personally I’m using the old habit when I call that in the title I write the date completely and the name is often formed in English letters.
I did not experience any special problems with the storage, because there are either publicly accessible files or music and movies on the way.
What it lacks is that they don’t pick it especially because of the kmk price tag.
I also noticed that when working with SMS, a device can reject other users.

Post has been editedmesb - 18.04.16, 13:47

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/05/19 06:33