Hackintosh on PC - OS X El Capitan 10.11 | [macOS] Installation, discussion, sharing experiences

Rep: (1966)
OS X El Capitan 10.11

Attached Image

Installing OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Useful links:

When installing macOS, the presence of keys -v debug = 0x100 keepsyms = 1 is mandatory!

Post has been editedctich - 18.07.19, 09:22

Rep: (1786)
* provizor63, shake image for the BDU.

Post has been editednikitenich - 27.12.18, 12:03

Rep: (0)
Colleagues, welcome.
mb: intel dg35ec, has integrated graphics
CPU: intel core 2 quad q6600
discrete graphics card ZOTAC GeForce GTS 450 1024 MB
4GB operatives.

Downloaded at one time 10.11.1, install and update to 10.11.6, but I do not remember how. In the SSD controller dead turned into a brick. Now I install the system on a new screw.
Problem: The available flash drive will not start if the system is connected to the PCI-e vidyuhi - goes to a black screen, sometimes even after that and rebooted, but the logs to see I can not because of a black screen. In the end I put the system off vidyuhi. Then, after installation, it stuck back, but she again fails to start - again after loading any key goes to a black screen only access vnc. Connecting to vidyuhi now only through hdmi, because the computer away from the monitor. In this case, information about the system vidak defined - see the name vidyuhi.

Question - does it make sense hemorrhoids with the current graphics card, and try to make it to hack? Is there anyone has experience with such a setup vidyuhi? Can the issue problem is that I use HDMI? You can advise any more tips?

ps. I am now going to re-install the new system - preparing a new USB flash drive with 10.11.6.

Rep: (1786)
* khoser, I would try to start to put WhateverGreen with Lilu, either manually patch AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext.
10.11.6 on this card should work. Kloverny Inject NVidia must be enabled.
If black screen produces only HDMI, and VGA any work, you have to dig into the edit side NVCAP, but this is not accurate.

Post has been editednikitenich - 11.01.19, 14:09

* nikitenich
Thanks for the advice. About WhateverGreen with Lilu I had not heard before - go read.
Yes, the card I have worked with a previous installation. I do not know what I do not as much as before.
Povklyuchal through different ports - all repeats - and two dvi, and via hdmi, and through the DP (hereinafter adapter to dvi) - The situation does not change - all in a black screen. VGA in this vidyuhi not.

Post has been editedkhoser - 11.01.19, 23:11

Rep: (6)
* mms13 , Good afternoon. Here is the first photo link and by second .

* nikitenich Rearranged according to the new net 10.11.6. There is only through DVI. C HDMI will be picked on.

Will this laptop go?
Percents: i5-4210u
Vidyuha: gt840m; intel hd 4400
RAM: 12gb

Rep: (1)
Hello. I would like to ask who put on N76VB? Will you? Read that the wi-fi does not work, is it so?

Har-ki:
Intel Core I7 3630QM,
gt740m.

Rep: (269)
mi4xi4pe @ 07.02.19, 18:30*
mi4xi4pe

https://applelife.ru/t...47/page-71#post-676919there details

Post has been editedkonondoyl - 08.02.19, 09:49

Rep: (1)
Hi, Capitan "s How to put 9 Xcode? RON necessary, but Sierra did not put! MacBook Pro 8 years

Rep: (5)
Dell Inspiron 5520
hangs on gIOscreenLockState 3, hs 0
Tell me where to dig

isknfs @ 10.03.19, 12:25*
isknfs

not podhvatyvaetsya graphics in the BIOS disables diskretku.https: //www.applelife...chable-graphics.36346/

Post has been editedkonondoyl - 11.03.19, 07:43

Hello everybody. Such a problem. There is an external sound card M-AUDIO Fast Track. When you first connect to the Hackintosh it worked, I did not even have to set or anything. But it was not the internal settings of the sound card in the programs. I downloaded the driver of-site and installed. After rebooting, the sound was gone. And in the sound settings do not have this device. But in the "System Information" it is. Completely removed the driver, neither of which has not changed. Is it possible to return to the sound?

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4700;
Motherboard: ASUS PSG41T-M LX3;
Video card: NV 8600GT;
Loader:
Clover -4895;
Version of Mac OS X 10.11.6;

roma_wise @ 18.03.19, 20:21*
roma_wise

as usual the three do not need to s / l / e correct the law and do not set, it is not necessary in the system .It was working.

* konondoyl , But you can not have much more? And I'm a zero in it. Specifically about the law.

Post has been editedroma_wise - 19.03.19, 21:49
Reason for editing: Adding

roma_wise @ 19.03.19, 19:37*
roma_wise

everything is inhttps://www.applelife.ru/threads/clover.42089/read.

* konondoyl , thank)

roma_wise @ 19.03.19, 19:50*
roma_wise

start with it, to keep your system clean from the side Cecht. all Cecht keep other folder
and put
<key>SystemParameters</ key>
<dict>
<key>Injectkexts</ key>
<string>Yes</ string>

* konondoyl , OK. Thanks again.

roma_wise

It is advisable to attach your folder aired in zip.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/03/20, 23:06