Samsung DUOS | reviews

Rep: (-1)
People pliz teach how to set up GPRS internet on Duos B5702. Many thanks.

Posted 26-06-2009, 18:40:

Forgot to say, the operator - Beeline. Very necessary.

Rep: (0)
If access to Internet from your phone, the
poke Inet configuration, connection profiles, there choose a sim card and registers it with the figures in the Bee-Line site.
Yesterday, too, tormented yet reached (in my megaphone)

Posted 16-07-2009, 17:17:

As in 5702, as a gprs modem-connected. Follow the instructions and install ps studio did not resolve the issue. Windows modem sees the correct operator settings are, and does not connect, writes modem off :(

have the device Samsung GT-B5702 brought from the Emirates, yesterday in the service center (Kazakhstan) My official Russian firmware teh.sayta with Samsung, is now on the screen writes SimLock
with the native firmware worked all SIM cards of any operator
somebody already sewed by machine?

Good all day! I have a problem with the Samsung Duos B5702 - hangs on boot when inserted Simcoe without simok loaded without problems. The repair was told to change the board. Repair of the road, so there was a question, what is better: to renovate and then sell or sell such as is for parts? Maybe there is some option? Thanks.

Rep: (19)
e2652 tell us on the phone and can be me living creature tell me where it is possible to download a program so rom chegonit read

Rep: (197)
Tiranik,
Tiranik @ 26.09.2011, 00:38*
maybe I ktonibud tell where it prog

Your device will work all of the Java games and programs with a resolution of 240x320. ;)
Tiranik @ 26.09.2011, 00:38*
Yes, you can read rom chegonit

Alas, any rom could not find my information.

Not all are as prilozheneiya do not support the sensor
Throw a reference to a program At least for the opera, and ICQ kakuyunibud

Tiranik,
Tiranik @ 27.09.2011, 01:03*
Throw a reference to the opera

Try to put this.

Download:
Attached fileopera_mini_6.1.25378_advanced_ru.jar(291.46 KB)

To search for programs / Java-games, there is a special topic:Search for games and Java programs. So let's discuss all like to specially created for this topics.

opera downloaded starting to install and it can not connect to the internet to do? Internet browser settings are correct standard to internet goes ((((.....

Tiranik,
Check the settings in the most Opera.

duck to begin with it is necessary to establish

Tiranik,
Okay, if you do not get with Opera, let us try other browsers. for exampleUC Browser.
P.S If you can not install it, then try to download other versions of the browser.

Download:
Attached fileUCBrowser_V7.8.0.95_Java_pf69__Build11071412_.jar(453.24 KB)

Rep: (1)
what duos?

Rep: (3)
* QwErTy1596 , Support for two SIM.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 16:03