Samsung DUOS | reviews

Rep: (10)
Well hildren Sims UTB made for those who have developed good lazy !!!! I like the Nokia 6233 Simka change 5-10 seconds, + because he is not Simba viklyuchaetsya and turns on for 5 seconds !! :) so hildren Sims can osporit..a mu reluctant to overpay for hildren dual-sim that manually manage as I :)

Rep: (0)
sergejs403 ,
You seem to not understand the essence of the machine, it is not for those who have two SIM cards, and for those who have two phone

Rep: (2133)
Explain, please, how to download the game on the D880 from your computer? Maybe with the help of a program?

Rep: (1)
1st sim (with the tariff "MegaFon-Modem") works as a GPRS-modem through blyutuf paired with the beast, and is the default. 2nd tariff with spoken, and something would have to call it, it is necessary to switch to the set by means of side buttons select the SIM. Prosherstit entire network in the area and found a very good resource, where he laid out all the service codes, Fakie, instructions. herelink. Unfortunately you can only interface preukrasit font settings and background images. But, theoretically, the theme can be edited in the big blind when fused to the body all the memory, and to find in it where are the themes. Abbriviaturu do not use, because it is not clear to ordinary users. In theory.
If anyone happen to interface plizz inform. : Victory:

valerius77, which would install the game, I advise you to do easier, ie throw toys installation file to a memory card and from there already set. in the body menu, select the type of connection, namely the menu settings, the phone connection to the PC Mass storage. Now pour jad or jar file to the body and sets, it will be offered for installation dirrektoriya. Notice that Babe device memory is limited by yavaprilozheniya. And there are restrictions on Java. If does not work, write.

Post has been editedGruzchick - 26.05.08, 07:18

valerius77 ,
write down on a card or via cable
for Samsung Java application must have two parts
the actual application itself and jad file
he can make the file utility jad-maker

Rep: (20)
People, and a link to proshyvku not tell me? And yet in the preview review has been written about the option Living World, but I do not watch it there, whether it is possible something this function to activate or change the firmware?

_Nafanya_ ,
living world there is such a marketing hype

Rep: (4)
and D780 owners have? yuzayu this week zaerka - almost happy, but it would be more (as usual), but not patched and the firmware (year warranty ...). in principle, the main question now is how to get into the system folders and clean tails of dzhavovskih remote applications (guided fool, bunch, demolished, and the place did not return back all ...)!
thank you in advance!!!

Nodskazhite please still do not understand ... if for example
SIM 1 - MTS (default)
Sim 2 - megaphone

if I need to call someone with a megaphone thread the machine will anyway have to reboot?

Ljvjdjq @ 8.1.2009, 12:17*
Nodskazhite please still do not understand ... if for example
SIM 1 - MTS (default)
Sim 2 - megaphone

if I need to call someone with a megaphone thread the machine will anyway have to reboot?

if the D780, then the right soft-key, come into contact, the subscriber's choice and left the small button below the volume button ->choice of service provider! NO reboot !!! : Rolleyes:

Post has been editeddmitry33 - 09.01.09, 17:52

I have 780.

"-"
The sound of the machine sucks because of that I use a headset. (Barely barely make out what they say to the speaker. And at the same time on your ears do not complain)
Idiotic sold connect the headset to the phone. (You must disconnect the player after connecting)
When an incoming call immediately unlocks the keys.
Menu after Siemens is not convenient. At Siemens - the most logical menu.
Very little keeps the battery 1-2 dnya.I is not under intensive conversations.
nafig do not need a camera in the phones. Image quality no. Muddy spot. When that manufacturers understand?

"+"
2 sim cards.
Monoblock
On the alternative is not found today.

debarkader @ 31.1.2009, 14:33*
I have 780.

"-"
The sound of the machine sucks because of that I use a headset.
Menu after Siemens is not convenient. At Siemens - the most logical menu.

the sound can be adjusted in five minutes to seven;) I'm here temku 780 and made to Coy threw Che: blush:
menu, I agree, atstoy almost ... he went to Semenycha - sometimes terribly lacking in the texts "select-copy-paste" ...} -)

Tell me ...
as this device with an Internet?

For example inserted MTS 1st 2nd megaphone
I climbed into the internet - respectively through the "MTS Internet" polazil
decided to call the second sim card ... then decided to enter the 'Net (respectively with Stora Sims) ...
Are replaced "MTS Internet" to "Internet megaphone" automatically?

Is there anyone alive in this topic? ;)

All to the Feast;))))
M
No need to flood

Post has been editedracoon - 24.02.09, 01:09

Ljvjdjq @ 20.2.2009, 10:59*
Tell me ...
as this device with an Internet?

For example inserted MTS 1st 2nd megaphone
I climbed into the internet - respectively through the "MTS Internet" polazil
decided to call the second sim card ... then decided to enter the 'Net (respectively with Stora Sims) ...
Are replaced "MTS Internet" to "Internet megaphone" automatically?

gprs module respectively only one ... to internet can climb only with the sim ki, which is a priority, that is worth the first ...} -) two zhprs module will be in touch ski LG KS660. he has a wish - it will be male and faster and java dynamic memory rather than miserable 4.5 meters, and more pleasant to be around. : Blush: Sale skiing in Russia is scheduled for mid-late February, the price of 16 kilorubley. IN)

Rep: (53)
I am trying to understand the meaning of "the simultaneous use of two SIM cards." Does this mean that the phone is placed in standby mode simultaneously on both lines, and call on any of the line receives a call? Or, still, calls can be accepted only on a single card, which is active at that moment?

Post has been editedMocky - 25.02.09, 12:56

Mocky @ 25.2.2009, 2:47*
I am trying to understand the meaning of "the simultaneous use of two SIM cards." Does this mean that the phone is placed in standby mode simultaneously on both lines, and call on any of the line receives a call? Or, still, calls can be accepted only on a single card, which is active at that moment?

about samsung - yes, you can include as the second call on hold, but even without that, I, for example, call on any sim-ku, and I do not even look for what came to call - just take the tube to the reception (and then, if it is interesting how came the call, you can look in the call Manager - where on entering numbers in figure 1 (priority sIM-ka) or 2). both sim ki active simultaneously, both taking calls at the same time as well, but in the Internet it is possible to come up with a priority only ...
skiers this plugging killed (on the internet). literally from the review with mayl.hay-fi:
"Dual SIM system (support for two SIM cards) in your phone LG KS660 is implemented in a remarkable way. It is possible to adjust the interface menu of each SIM card for themselves, changing simkarty labels, changing their priority, name, operation with them. Dual SIM Button put to the front panel, whereby the work with this system is particularly convenient to think of it:. what other phone will simultaneously keep one active call and to have a background in two or three waiting mode only remember the model, which was officially presented on? our roar. It turns out? No? That, and I was not able to remember such a model.
And while we are here with you remember one factor, LG presented a second gift: in KS660 phone, you can maintain two active Internet connection at the same time, that is, one connecting to each SIM card. Agree, an unexpected and pleasant bonus. For example, now you can check your mail with a sim card, and delve into the vast expanses of the World Wide Web through a browser - on the other. Yes, it is bound to appeal to those who must stay in touch in all its manifestations. Especially because the Dual SIM system is particularly relevant in the Russian Federation and other CIS countries, due to the lack of mandatory binding machines to certain simkarty, ie mobile operators.
With KS660 phone can always be in touch because we know that in some place better to broadcast the signal of one operator, and in another - else. In this case, set simkarty phone can always be replaced by more relevant to the place where you dislotsiruetes currently. With Dual SIM system can be saved on the phone, adjusting the connection for themselves and always stay connected to the right person: just insert the SIM card ones, which are suitable for a particular situation. "
in reality and how it is to be is not yet known. waiting for review from Mobile-review at least: blush:

Post has been editeddmitry33 - 26.02.09, 14:47

Rep: (57)
debarkader @ 31.1.2009, 23:33*
The sound of the machine sucks because of that I use a headset. (Barely barely make out what they say to the speaker. And at the same time on your ears do not complain)

I have already cut ear after talking at full volume.

Shad0w @ 14.3.2009, 18:53*
I have already cut ear after talking at full volume.

wife had bought the day before yesterday Fly DS400 (I myself was aiming at him, but for a long time carried by the order ...). Sound - the earth and sky with males !!! sometimes the menu is more convenient, and only Java can stick as much as there are places on the map, rather than pathetic use foul language 4 meters a second day ... - ... proe lost at least three pieces of rubles ...} -) hell I pulled male dvuhsimovyh take, to hell with him, with the appearance on the 0.7 megapixel camera and so much .... ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, Nicado longer samsunG NIKUPYU (even condoms from them - member natrut, not otherwise) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help! I bought a Samsung GT-C5212 two days ago, from the beginning is normal, synchronization produced by NEW PC Studio, contacts made and all subsequent synchronization is performed error takes AT connections. What to do? Immediately throw away?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 16:03