> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

4 pagesV  1 2 3 4 > »  

> Supra M942G - Discussion | Tablet, 8.9 "
safroigor
Message#1
09.06.15, 20:28
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 34
Check in: 24.11.08

DiscussionSupra M942G
PictureSupra M942G
Description | Discussion �

Specifications
  • Operating system: Android 4.4
  • Processor: Intel Atom Z3735F 1830 MHz
  • Memory: 16 GB ROM, 2 GB RAM
  • Display: IPS, 8.9 inches, 1920 x 1200 pixels, the density of screen pixels is 254 dpi
  • Camera: 5 MP, flash, HD video recording, front camera (2 MP)
  • Communications: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, GPS, USB-OTG
  • Upgrade by air - OTA
  • Battery: 6500 mAh
  • Dimensions: 233x149x9 mm
  • Weight: 430 g
  • Color: blue, black
  • Complete set: tablet, USB cable, OTG cable, network adapter, instruction

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 12.07.15, 21:36
Reason for editing: Description
safroigor
Message#2
09.06.15, 20:35
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34
Check in: 24.11.08

Greetings
Bought this device.
The machine is powerful. I can not get RTH, but I'm not special in this. Can anyone find a solution?
Of the minuses: the screen, albeit with a high resolution, but is perceived ambiguously. In addition, the battery quickly sits down, today I made a complete reset, I sin on installed applications, I'll see tomorrow.
Ling
Message#3
22.06.15, 18:33
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 169
Check in: 26.02.07
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

Presumably clone Colorfly i898A 3G
Accordingly, the topicColorfly i898A 3G - Discussion
http: //ru.aliexpress.c....html? isOrigTitle = true
Accordingly, the cover for the device
http: //ru.aliexpress.c...326&isViewCP=y&catId=0(purely for example)
reut3145
Message#4
24.06.15, 10:23
Local guest
[offline]

Messages 899
Check in: 06.01.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

* safroigor
Doesn't it make it difficult for you to sketch at least a small reviewer? Text! ))
Describe performance, autonomy, 3G, wi-fi. Screen etc
I look at this model because The budget is limited, but from China I do not want to order and wait a month.

--------------------
Ling
Message#5
24.06.15, 10:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

I look at this model because The budget is limited, but from China I do not want to order and wait a month.

http: //www.mobile-revi…2015/supra-m942g.shtml

Video yes, 4 hours, out of the box. Greetso.
But with the video you need to watch the formats and sizes of files, as well as codecs. Intel again.

In principle, now it can take it for 10 and a half.
reut3145
Message#6
25.06.15, 10:59
Local guest
[offline]

Messages 899
Check in: 06.01.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Standard

* Lin,
Do you own this device?
Eh, is it really so bad with the screen ??? ((

Post has been editedreut3145 - 25.06.15, 11:19

--------------------
Ling
Message#7
25.06.15, 21:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

Do you own this device?
Eh, is it really so bad with the screen ??? ((

Yes, I own.
He has a normal screen. Well, in my opinion. The birds are flying, the video seems to be reading.
The device, in my opinion, has exactly two problems - a small, for a specified battery, the operating time and the fact that it is hot, even when reading a text, for at least 2 hours in a row. Well, as it is heated - a little warm, but still it is somewhat wrong.

Post has been editedLing - 25.06.15, 21:23
cvalera
Message#8
02.07.15, 08:49
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 07.07.11

Question to the user Lin. Good day! I was going to take the device and the question arose, is it possible to make calls from this tablet? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you for the information!

--------------------
MSI B250M Gaming Pro, Intel Core i7-7700K, Crucial DDR4 2400 16GB, Samsung SM961 NVME SSD M.2 256GB, Crucial MX200 SSD 250GB.
Ling
Message#9
02.07.15, 18:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

I was going to take the device and the question arose, is it possible to make calls from this tablet? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you for the information!
Yes you can, but not necessary.
Ling
Message#10
05.07.15, 22:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

The machine is powerful. I can not get RTH, but I'm not special in this. Can anyone find a solution?

Vroot. True he kazhe, right sho already.
In addition, the battery quickly sits down, today I made a complete reset, I sin on installed applications, I'll see tomorrow.
This is Intel. When did they know how to do energy efficient protsy? By the way, I note that the adjustment of the frequency of the probe and the change in the brightness of the screen affect the duration of work a little less than nothing.
cvalera
Message#11
07.07.15, 19:45
Novice
[offline]

Messages 33
Check in: 07.07.11

I purchased this tablet, a normal device with a good image and performance beyond the competition for its value. I have a question for the users of this tablet about the number of SIM cards. The review of the device on the mobile-review site says: "Network: two SIM cards, one radio module." Today I inserted one micro-sim, but did not understand, the second one is inserted on the other side of the holder? Unsubscribe who uses two SIM cards. Thank you

--------------------
MSI B250M Gaming Pro, Intel Core i7-7700K, Crucial DDR4 2400 16GB, Samsung SM961 NVME SSD M.2 256GB, Crucial MX200 SSD 250GB.
Ling
Message#12
07.07.15, 20:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

The review of the device on the mobile-review site says: "Network: two SIM cards, one radio module."
This is a missprint. If only because there are no settings for sim-cards in principle. Even one.
Sergey_Ace
Message#13
12.07.15, 21:36
Innovator
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7185
Check in: 04.12.06
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

M
Added bydescriptiondevices.
Now you can select it in your profile.

--------------------
Ling
Message#14
29.07.15, 17:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

It has been two months of use, you can sum up some of the results, in particular on energy consumption - initially the tablet hardly lasted for 4 hours of video viewing / reading at Kulrider. The use of different programs for optimizing the CPU and the battery did not give any results from the word at all. Moreover, at some point the battery began to eat as if not to itself. After performing the flashing (from the Supra website), we have 6 / 6.5 hours of video / reading. In standby mode, the tablet eats about 0.5 percent per hour despite the flight mode and waffle off. Something like this.
oxens
Message#15
28.08.15, 00:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 222
Check in: 22.03.10

Which case fits?
From Colorfly-i898 judging by the comments in the reviews on the goods is not very good
http: //www.aliexpress....4.031010208.3.3.YAdWOl

In the pictures they have behind the different location of the speakers and the camera.
Climbs, probably, but the camera will overlap.
oxens
Message#16
28.08.15, 11:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 222

Brought a device. The first impression is that the screen does not have a margin in brightness, faded. But the brightness decreases to a comfortable level, because There is a tablet where it tears down the eyes even at a minimum (the prog filter can be reduced, but it can be increased by hardware).
The sound is not quiet (there was another tablet that the children could not watch cartoons) and a clear one is good.
Otherwise, everything is OK, it is expected based on the ColorFloy 898, although it is not analogous to the body, the backdrop is different (therefore there are questions with the case).
The supra battery is more stated (there are 6000), the dialer is working and there is Google Play (not there)
I chose ColorFly already, but I saw that the price from China (and there prices in $ rose to $ 130-140) and Supra + are the same. And Supra - here she is already in her hands (no waiting days) + 12 month warranty. The choice is unequivocal with other things being equal.
While the price we have not inflated ...

Is the firmware on the site one version?
On the V1 site - is it then necessary to reflash it?
Ling
Message#17
28.08.15, 21:20
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

Which case fits?

I ended up taking thishttp: //ru.aliexpress.c....tablet/1967727225.htmlThe speakers he covers all one, and so approached.
Is the firmware on the site one version?
On the V1 site - is it then necessary to reflash it?
Well, considering that for a number of their tablets there are no firmware at all ...
oxens
Message#18
28.08.15, 21:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 222

While charging cycles did not, on what was 86%, almost 1% per minute flies at work. But in standby mode, it almost did not eat. Most likely it’s just lying% for now (I want to believe)

That is, the firmware on the site and stock are likely the same?

Can I compare, after writing, what does it write in settings \ about plug-in? I have the kernel version number 3.10.20 of January 15, 2015
If the site is newer - I will also sew

While I was writing, I downloaded the build from the site, the files in the archive are just 01/15/15 .... eh

The next question is about the case.
Is everything OK in terms of dimensions? This is from Teclast P90HD case. Both cameras are not closed? Access button and plugs.
That is, only if the speakers and everything - this fee is small.

I thought that the ColorFly analogue is the closest, and here Teclast. Now I do not know, "either to the smart, or to the beautiful."
Can I take pictures of the device in the case, to decide to take the same?
How is it according to marquis, if you take not black? And then somehow he took for his wife's bodies yellow, like Pts. quickly became dirty to "fu, how disgusting."
Ling
Message#19
29.08.15, 17:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 169
Sony Ericsson Xperia ray

That is, the firmware on the site and stock are likely the same?

Let's just say that after flashing the battery began to eat less. I have.
Is everything OK in terms of dimensions? This is from Teclast P90HD case. Both cameras are not closed? Access button and plugs.
Got well, tight like that. Nothing but the speakers does not overlap. But the mnu case had a small marriage (thread).

I thought that the ColorFly analogue is the closest, and here Teclast. Now I do not know, "either to the smart, or to the beautiful."

According to the filling it is Kolorlay. Teclast on Rock Chip in general.
How is it according to marquis, if you take not black?
Dermantin - he is Dermantin
oxens
Message#20
29.08.15, 22:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 222

Thanks for the info, I made an order for this cover.
alex4808
Message#21
27.09.15, 22:15
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 21.05.08

I got this device myself at the beginning of the summer, I took it because of the Intel stone, as a result the impressions are ambiguous: the software is not updated and most likely it will not be updated, it keeps the battery weak, it is very hot if you put it on a blanket or pillow (for example) shutdaunu, if you watch movies in the landscape layout, then the sound is only on one side.
SUPRA

4 pagesV  1 2 3 4 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19, 10:58 PM