> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

ViewSonic 6HD - Discussion | Smartphone, 6.4 "

Rep: (3)
DiscussionViewSonic 6HD
PictureViewSonic 6HD
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Specifications:
Screen Size: 6.4 "
CPU Models: MTK6582
CPU frequency: 1.3GHz
GPU: OpenGL ES 2.0, Mali-400 MP2
ROM: 8GB
RAM: 1GB
3G: WCDMA 900MHz, WCDMA 2100MHz
2G: GSM 850MHz, GSM 900MHz, GSM 1800MHz, GSM 1900MHz

Screen Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
Multi-touch: Five Point Multi-touch

Power Supply: 2800mAh, 10.36Wh, 3.7V
Standby: 2 SIM cards 2 Standby

Rear camera: Rear 8.0 MP, 13 MP pixel difference
Front camera: Front 2.0 MP

GPS: GPS, AGPS
Sensors: Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor
WIFI: WiFi 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.0

Other features: OTG, VPN

Size 177 x 89 x 9 mm
Net Weight 230 g (with a battery)
Reviews
Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedolmusi - 18.09.15, 18:52
Reason for editing: Memory re-patch

Rep: (0)
I really like it too. A year and a half did not leave. The screen and sound are just great. Especially for the money. No problems with the system. Especially after changing memory. I do not play games. For my needs his eyes.
All the troubles of this phone happened from me.
I dropped it a couple of times - there is no cover or bumper, so 2 cracks on the top of the screen, the touch does not work from above, the curtain opens only when it is horizontal)
The glass of the camera was covered with small scratches, the pictures are cloudy, especially macro (often you have to photograph documents).
There are no miracles in terms of batteries - anyone, even the best, will command a long life over time ...
Well, for the flood given here (thanks a lot for her) I'll try to get it from Zopa. There are 5 dollars on Ali.

Rep: (1)
* storm1970,
Unsubscribe later, pliz. :)

Eh. I decided not to take the battery. So do not wait for feedback. I'm sorry. I bought another phone. Xiaomi mi max.

No question, I’ll buy it myself

Post has been editedhornett - 03.12.16, 20:19

Rep: (270)
The view has one of the highest quality chargers I have ever seen! It has an output current of 1A written on it, but if the smartphone allows it, charging takes place at 1.15A, which definitely reduces the charging time. Unfortunately, the complete cable has long ceased to transmit charge without any visible damage.

And I didn’t have it - the charger died after a year of operation.
It did not charge - it warmed up and did not charge. Thought cable. But no. Changed five cables - does not infect.

Good time to all! I flicked the glass, ordered, received. Request; advise sensible service, Moscow, preferably SZAO, or some other district. Thank you in advance, with respect, Vitaly.

Rep: (270)
After more than three years, the battery “suddenly” swelled up. But, “this music will last forever if I replace the batteries.” As I wrote earlier, batteries from Zopo ZP980 / C2 are suitable, of which I have a great many in a state of alert. He requisitioned half of his daughter's eraser (cut into two parts by thickness), he didn’t even have to cut in length. And everything got up and working wonderfully.
Real 2000 mAh is certainly worse than 2800, but much better than nothing, including aliexpress.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

I used the device for 3 years, there were no complaints, except for a weak battery and half-dead bluetooth.
And so, within a month, I broke the screen first at the original, then at Aoson (I liked the device so much that I took Aoson to the reserve).
It’s a hell of a thing to say. :(
Now I’m looking at Xiaomi Mi Max 3 or Huawei Honor 8X Max, I’ll take some of them, because after this phone I’m not even happy with 6 inches. : mellow:

Yes, Mi Max, a decent device. After vyusonik I had the first mimax. I liked everything. Huawei did not use, it seems there is a better camera.
Third then Max is almost 7 inches now. But the dimensions are still the same due to framelessness. I wanted to take it, but it's a little expensive for now.
I bought a Redmi 6 laptop pro. Good.
Formally, the screen is 6.26.
But out of habit it seems less

Now, with the new screen format in phones, the situation is reminiscent of the situation with monitors about 7 years ago - the diagonal seems to be larger, but in fact the screen is smaller. : D
I chose Huawei Honor 8X Max for myself, I already ordered it, I'm waiting.

Rep: (261)
M
The topic is closed due to lack of interest from users.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc. - do not create a duplicate, click the Complaint button, so that the moderators would open the topic, and indicate the purpose in the comments.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/10/19, 18:49