FiiO X3 2nd | [Multimedia player]
!
Do you have a strong backlash of the buttons?
Yes side [ 23 ] ** [1,96%]
Yes, on the front side [ 54 ] ** [4,6%]
Yes, (practically) everything is loose [ 32 ] ** [2,73%]
Minor backlash [ 397 ] ** [33,84%]
Not [ 664 ] ** [56,61%]
Are you satisfied that you purchased the player FIIO X3 2gen
satisfied [ 882 ] ** [75,19%]
expected more [ 216 ] ** [18,41%]
displeased [ 12 ] ** [1,02%]
I do not even know why I bought it, it would be better to buy a new smartphone [ 56 ] ** [4,77%]
Total votes: 1173

Rep: (18)
DiscussionFiiO X3 2nd
Portable audio player
Discussion пїЅ | Fiio X1 пїЅ | FiiO X5 II пїЅ | FiiO X7 пїЅ | Fiio X Series +<headphones> пїЅ | FiiO X Series Device Owners Club пїЅ

Specifications
Output power: 224 mW @ 16О©, 200 mW @ 32О©, 24 mW @ 300О©
DAC: Cirrus Logic CS4398
OU: OPA1642 + OPA1642 + LMX6643
S / N ratio: 114dB
Outputs: 3.5 mm for headphones, 3.5 mm linear digital
Inputs: micro USB
Built-in memory: no
Memory Card Support: MicroSD up to 128 GB
Screen: 2 ″ TFT, 320 x 240
Battery: 2A, 2600 mA / h
Dimensions: 96.7 mm Г— 57.7 mm Г— 16.1 mm
Weight: 135 gr.
Main functions
Video playback: no
View graphic files: no
Voice recorder: no
Audio format support: MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, ALAC, DSD64, DSD128, APE, FLAC, AIFF, WAV, WMA Lossless, Apple Lossless
Nutrition
Food elements: own Li-Pol
Maximum running time: 11 hours
Battery charging: USB
Housing
Body Material: Metal
Color: silver
Additionally
Digital equalizer: 10 band, with the possibility of self-tuning
Frequency range for both outputs: 20Hz - 20,000 kHz
Features: sleep timer, firmware option
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 29.04.18, 13:43
Reason for editing: Player modification

Rep: (1315)
nyashkawaii @ 4.03.19, 18:04*
If you can not fix it, then another question
because you prompted to turn to repair !? Why ignore? : Unsure:personit dug inside and out and will repair and pomodit on your taste

Post has been editedXokadi - 04.03.19, 21:42

Rep: (0)
* Hokadi
Oh, my word of honor - not seen. I read a few times. Sori.

By the way, in a service entrance to scratch (Th-r arched back there), and it worked on one of the players. This initiative of the short-lived? Or you can from time to time to roll to correct both problems occur and no steam at all? (It is not clear why no other service option offered such solutions)

nyashkawaii @ 5.03.19, 18:01*
at. This initiative of the short-lived? Or you can from time to time to roll to correct both problems occur and no steam at all?
If earned, and all is well - Brush the engine oil it gently on the fleece and match a drop of oil and will work for a long time

* Hokadi O_o. Okay.

Rep: (462)
Xokadi @ 5.03.19, 20:12*
engine oil
anoint world ... If we are to smear the transformer oil, it is hygroscopic.

chim85 @ 6.03.19, 19:02*
transformer
I grease for sewing machines, and no matter what, the main thing, not chtoby9 plant.

Rep: (55)
Xokadi @ 06.03.2019, 20:13*
I grease for sewing machines, and no matter what, the main thing, not chtoby9 plant.

That is creamy, too, can?)

suricata @ 6.03.19, 21:53*
That is creamy, too, can?)
lard - can be: good:

Hello everyone, I feel like an idiot. The whole week sorted your music into folders and found that I could not turn random play all the songs in the player, or at least in the folder. Reproduces only by chance in the same folder. How to turn on Shuffle of all songs of the player? Firmware 2.0

Rep: (146)
* Angryy ,
Select from the initial screen is not a folder, and all the tracks. If I am not mistaken, this is the case.Oh, long ago it was ...

* Waterman,
Similarly, you should choose not the folder icon and the music and there will be all the tracks on the player are displayed without folders. Thanks a lot!

Rep: (58)
Angryy @ 09.03.19, 16:18*
The whole week sorted your music into folders and found that I could not turn random play all the songs in the player, or at least in the folder. Reproduces only by chance in the same folder. How to turn on Shuffle of all songs of the player? Firmware 2.0

The best option, nasozdavali different playlists in m3u format, for example in the list of one to register all the tracks in the other only a certain genre, a third more of something, and naturally activate random playback will be a variety of different moods. Playlists are created in just a minute, this can be done on the PC, almost any player, most importantly the right to set the path to the files, or rather, in the playlist to specify the drive letter correctly, otherwise the player will not see the tracks, you need to register the A: \, to do it in automatic mode, you can use the software M3U Dropper, or you can do it even easier, the card reader on your PC to assign a drive letter a: \ and all operations with the tracks, carried out directly from a memory card, then the playlist will be created initially, with the proper way to aud of files that recognizes the player.

Rep: (4)
The question about the use of the player.
We listen to music from the player and do not hear phone calls and miss, especially outdoors.
How are you ?
Now in fashion wireless headphones, you can listen to the phone call and did not miss it and get our lossles player has become obsolete and not correct?

* ringo_r,
And where is the question about the use?
outdated and not very necessary for me.

Post has been editedsuricata - 29.03.19, 23:14

ringo_r @ 29.03.19, 21:49*
I sold time and do not use this player

* Hokadi
We are very glad for you! But do not equate all by itself.

Rep: (58)
We listen to music from the player and do not hear phone calls and miss, especially outdoors.
How are you ?

And we have the phone in your pocket lying, vibrate mode is switched on, so we do not miss important calls.
Now in fashion wireless headphones, you can listen to the phone call and did not miss it and get our lossles player has become obsolete and not correct?

Who have enough mediocre sound quality, accurate sound purely for the background, the wireless headphones and will drop in a pair with a smartphone, and who appreciates quality sound, listen to the wired headphones connected to the player. Fashion is fickle thing, for it can not keep up, and whether it is necessary, as is well known classic is always in fashion, and everything else is only a temporary phenomenon.

Post has been editedChelovek # 1 - 30.03.19, 01:56

Rep: (62)
ringo_r @ 29.03.19, 22:49*

To this end, I have to hand Lenovo Watch 9. Do not skip. Profit.

Rep: (4)
Even with apth chtoli sound is bad?

* ringo_r,
Do you expect that we will start you in something to convince?)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/10/19, 17:49