FiiO X3 2nd | [Multimedia player]
!
Do you have a strong backlash of the buttons?
Yes side [ 23 ] ** [1,97%]
Yes, on the front side [ 54 ] ** [4,63%]
Yes, (practically) everything is loose [ 32 ] ** [2,74%]
Minor backlash [ 395 ] ** [33,85%]
Not [ 660 ] ** [56,56%]
Are you satisfied that you purchased the player FIIO X3 2gen
satisfied [ 876 ] ** [75,06%]
expected more [ 216 ] ** [18,51%]
displeased [ 12 ] ** [1,03%]
I do not even know why I bought it, it would be better to buy a new smartphone [ 56 ] ** [4,8%]
Total Votes: 1167

Rep: (18)
DiscussionFiiO X3 2nd
Portable audio player
Discussion пїЅ | Fiio X1 пїЅ | FiiO X5 II пїЅ | FiiO X7 пїЅ | Fiio X Series +<headphones> пїЅ | FiiO X Series Device Owners Club пїЅ

Specifications
Output power: 224 mW @ 16О©, 200 mW @ 32О©, 24 mW @ 300О©
DAC: Cirrus Logic CS4398
OU: OPA1642 + OPA1642 + LMX6643
S / N ratio: 114dB
Outputs: 3.5 mm for headphones, 3.5 mm linear digital
Inputs: micro USB
Built-in memory: no
Memory Card Support: MicroSD up to 128 GB
Screen: 2 ″ TFT, 320 x 240
Battery: 2A, 2600 mA / h
Dimensions: 96.7 mm Г— 57.7 mm Г— 16.1 mm
Weight: 135 gr.
Main functions
Video playback: no
View graphic files: no
Voice recorder: no
Audio format support: MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, ALAC, DSD64, DSD128, APE, FLAC, AIFF, WAV, WMA Lossless, Apple Lossless
Nutrition
Food elements: own Li-Pol
Maximum running time: 11 hours
Battery charging: USB
Housing
Body Material: Metal
Color: silver
Additionally
Digital equalizer: 10 band, with the possibility of self-tuning
Frequency range for both outputs: 20Hz - 20,000 kHz
Features: sleep timer, firmware option
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Firmware
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 29.04.18, 13:43
Reason for editing: Player modification

Rep: (0)
I liked everything very much, except for small print. How can I increase the thread? And yet, I put in the menu to play without pauses, there are still pauses.

firmware decompiler

Unfortunately, yes, the font menu is small. Without glasses I can hardly distinguish. It is not yet released firmware with the ability to change the font size. The last one is this one (http://fiio.me/forum.p...39932&extra=page%3D1).If interested, then I suggest the worker (he checked) the decompiler. With it, you can edit the firmware as you wish! I do not have time for this yet ... If you get something worthwhile, please share :)

Attached files

Attached fileFirmwareTools-EN.rar(7.99 KB)

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 10.06.15, 09:20
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (356)
M
Topic moved toMultimedia players

The player has no internal memory :)
I thought for a long time what was the matter when the computer detected the device, but could not display the internal directory of this device :)
Do not repeat my mistakes!

Can anyone provide detailed instructions in Russian:?

Respectedartemdvd But why do you need an internal device directory ???
Want to work with a memory card - there is a card reader.
Do you want with the firmware, there is a decompiler (see the header, spyler "firmware"))) :)
Below scan instructions in Russian, came along with the player from the dealer. :)
Instructions for the device in Russian
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 17.06.15, 08:40
Reason for editing: Photo under spoiler + in cap

Rep: (2)
Tried somebody 3-shku in the company with e11 amp

She is not bad without an amp!

Periodically, in firmware 1.1, a glitch with an equalizer gets out ... You can not change the settings, it is treated by a reboot.

Rep: (2)
glitch with equalizer

Greetings The difference with the first third strong?

The first third one did not use it, before that, only ipod "nano" and "classic" were from the players ... but according to personal feelings it’s great, now you need to change the headphones ((((Now the synches are 400th ...

Rep: (27)
I found one of the local vendor Fiio X3K, and it was H3K on the box, and what was it: a test pre-production sample or a fake?

Rep: (22)
Took in DNS. Price tag lower than Aliexpress. After Cowon D2 / C2 in conjunction with amplifiers, first fiio e5, and then fiio e11k. It is heaven and earth. Especially DSD. With an amplifier, the e11k plays better, but it's not convenient to wear a sandwich, and the built-in DU is enough for my eyes. Ears Grado SR80i.

Posted 07/07/2015 21:10:

I found one of the local vendor Fiio X3K, and it was H3K on the box, and what was it: a test pre-production sample or a fake?
Pre-production sample.

Rep: (17)
Going to join the club. : P
Indeed, the CSN was very surprised by the pricing policy, brought to the city cheaper than on Ali, the players simply dared the day before I even had time to see it on sale from them.
I ordered the first one, I wait eight days :-)
From the previous models - Sony NWZ-A815, iPod Nano 6, iPod Touch 4, Sony A-15. I think going to the "Iron" sound processing, I see the difference :)
Houses Xonar DG + Receiver for optics.

Good day, gentlemen.
I purchased this unit yesterday. On the first day of use, the problem came out - stuttering, spontaneous pauses and rewinds. She found information that X1 encountered such a problem.
Tell me what to do?
Firmware problem?
Or a direct road back to the store?

Re-flashing to 1.11 did not help.
: girl_to_take_umbrage:

I found a solution to the problem: disable control support from the headset buttons. She lives her life, which is extremely strange, since the support of the buttons was announced. Specifically on my plugs does not work (Sony XBA-A1). Maybe fix.

Rep: (22)
The memory card should be formatted, exclusively in FAT32, at first I used a memory card in exFAT, which worked without comments in the smartphone, here I hung up the player on some tracks.

Russian tags are not supported. Encoding does not matter. Of those that I have tried, do not read any.

Russified firmware 1.0 can be found here:https://yadi.sk/d/fjatxE6TgN9Zq

The player is very demanding to the content, especially to its source material, if the source material is not of high quality, then it is better not to listen to it. For every amn, there is a Cowon with his BBE whistles, or Sony, these I’ll draw out anyway, but the whole authenticity of the melody is lost.

thanktrinka_4u for a hint !!! I refused to work the equalizer, and after turning off the headset control .... earned !!! In both !!!

Post has been editedkartifon - 03.07.15, 15:17

HRMSD27 @ 07/03/2015, 16:11*
Russian tags are not supported.

Hm I have no problem reading Russian tags.

Kartifon @ 07/03/2015, 16:17*
Thanks trinka_4u for the hint !!!

NZCH =) yes, that they have something wrong with the support of the headset ... we will wait for corrections.

Post has been editedtrinka_4u - 03.07.15, 15:22

HRMSD27, , and you yourself yuzali this firmware?

Posted on 07/03/2015, 15:23:

I also read Russian tags without any problems;)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 18:13